View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Javro_07 Congratulations on the 20,000 views! That's quite an accomplishment. Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 Congrats on the ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congratulations on the 20,000 views! That's quite an accomplishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the 20,000 views. You must be doing something right to get that many views. Keep it up my friend. I'll reach that many some day.
    THANK YOU ALL!!

Well, back to what Icebrand does in Trophy Town!
    I recently started playing The Wolf Among Us again, now that Episode 5 is showing up this coming Tuesday. I forgot how much I enjoyed this; then again, only Episode 1 was out when I bought the Season Pass back in January. I would like it to be my next Platinum, but I won't rush it as even the best "graphic novel" games can wear me down if I go through it too fast.
    The good news is I suddenly find myself in a trophy mood for similar games; who knows, maybe I'll put aside my fanatical hatred of all things "zombie" and play The Walking Dead -- or not. There are other "point-and-clicks" to consider playing as well, such as The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief, etc.
    Of course, I'm not the most "predictable" trophy hunter out there (moody yes, predictable no). Still, this could be a good way to get more Platinums to set up Platinum 50, hopefully later this year! We shall see!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey bud goodluck on your next plat if it is Wolf Among Us as the episodes have been getting better as they went along however, I think the 4th was bland in comparison to 3 myself but you'll understand when you get there. Have fun!

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Congrats on the 20K views. That's a big accomplishment! Soon you'll pass me in no time if you keep replying a lot lol.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 9 - Gold

I agree with Yoo Hoo about the 4th episode being bland in comparison I am certainly ready for episode 5 in a couple days. I'm already hoping that they make a second season for it. I'm starting to look at The Wolf Among Us as my next Plat also since I am having so much trouble with the only trophy I need in Watch Dogs. I figure TWAU will be a good one for my 40th unless I change my mind.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey bud goodluck on your next plat if it is Wolf Among Us as the episodes have been getting better as they went along however, I think the 4th was bland in comparison to 3 myself but you'll understand when you get there. Have fun!
    I agree with Yoo Hoo about the 4th episode being bland in comparison I am certainly ready for episode 5 in a couple days. I'm already hoping that they make a second season for it. I'm starting to look at The Wolf Among Us as my next Plat also since I am having so much trouble with the only trophy I need in Watch Dogs. I figure TWAU will be a good one for my 40th unless I change my mind.
    Thanks for the heads-up everyone! As long as it ends well, I will be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the 20K views. That's a big accomplishment! Soon you'll pass me in no time if you keep replying a lot lol.
    Thank you Smashguy! It will probably be some time before then, now that your checklist is back in action. Still, views are a strange thing, as the man who started 10K Checklist Elite (you know, me) can tell you.

No new trophies to report but I just put my name into the trophy guide ring for Dragon Age Inquisition! My reserve for the PS3 deluxe version is fully paid off at the local Gamestop. Of course, there are no guarantees: the PS4 version may be required, I could be a small boat crashing up against the battleship of an elite guide writer, etc.
    That said, I am more than willing to co-op the guide as the game will be very huge in both content and length, so if there are any other "Inquisitors" out there who are willing to tag team with me, just let me know!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Greetings to one and all!
    I'm currently playing both The Wolf Among Us from PSN and the retail version of Back to the Future: The Game (the one with the Platinum via Gamefly rental). So far, I'm on Episode 3 on Back to the Future and Episode 4 with The Wolf Among Us.
    As you probably guessed, I seek the "holy grail" of trophy hunting: 2 Platinums in 1 day! It won't be easy to pace myself but I'm certainly up for the challenge!
    Good hunting, one and all!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Today:

PROUDLY PRESENTING PLATINUMS 43 AND 44:

PLATINUM 43: BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE GAME -- 7/11/2014 AT 1:10 AM
    PLATINUM 44: THE WOLF AMONG US -- 7/11/2014 AT 6:04 AM

2 PLATINUMS IN A SINGLE DAY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!

Call me King Arthur because I have the trophy hunter's "Holy Grail": 2 PLATINUM TROPHIES IN A SINGLE DAY!!!
    Wow, I just said that!
    THANK YOU ALL WHO BELIEVED I COULD DO THIS!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations ICE that is pretty sweet. You could always do it the cheap method of holding out 1 trophy before earning a plat like some people do. You sure are proud why not go and try to make it 3!!!

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations ICE that is pretty sweet. You could always do it the cheap method of holding out 1 trophy before earning a plat like some people do. You sure are proud why not go and try to make it 3!!!
    THANK YOU!!! I actually got 13 trophies from Back to the Future: The Game and 15 trophies from The Wolf Among Us, so it wasn't as easy as it usually is for most trophy hunters who "drop it off close" as you mentioned. It's also 5 consecutive months with at least 1 Platinum for the first time in my trophy hunting career! Not bad for a man who is not known as a "finisher", yes?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the 2 new plats man

Lvl 4 - Silver

Really cool checklist. You've got some history on this site and a slew of trophies over the years. It's so cool that you announce for wrestling! Reading your feelings on the site makes this place seem like a little family. Keep it up Icebrand.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new plats man
    Thanks DragonWolf! I'll never forget the day I earned 2 Platinums! If my talent went away tomorrow, for whatever reason there might be, I'll always have this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Really cool checklist. You've got some history on this site and a slew of trophies over the years. It's so cool that you announce for wrestling! Reading your feelings on the site makes this place seem like a little family. Keep it up Icebrand.
    Thank you SkyMirror! It's always good to have new visitors here. I've been here a long time and I've seen many trophy hunters come and go over the years. This place is like one big and crazy family. Learning how to be a pro wrestling announcer wasn't as easy as most people think but it was well worth it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Local Drunk

Congrats on getting 2 plats in one day mate, nice accomplishment

Also congrats on the 20k views

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on the Double Platinum, now that's a milestone!.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on getting 2 plats in one day mate, nice accomplishment

Also congrats on the 20k views
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the Double Platinum, now that's a milestone!.
    THANK YOU ALL! Looking back, it took over 3 years to score 2 Platinums in a single month and now, I can say I have earned 2 Platinums in a single day! AMAZING!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats buddy on your 2 Plats in one day. Looks like were part of the same club now. Nice job.

PRO Member

Congrats buddy on your 2 Plats in one day. Looks like were part of the same club now. Nice job.
    Thank you MadMardigan! It feels great to join the club of 2 Plats in a single day! I had a feeling it might be with those 2 games but it was still an incredible moment!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

WOW 2 plats in a day. I'm struggling just to work on one! Great job Icebrand!

Also, I'm not sure it's so easy to announce for anything, especially wrestling!

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    WOW 2 plats in a day. I'm struggling just to work on one! Great job Icebrand!

Also, I'm not sure it's so easy to announce for anything, especially wrestling!
    Thank you SkyMirror! 2 Plats in 1 day is something I never thought I would do!
    I'm glad someone realizes how tough announcing for wrestling is. People who don't like the business like to downplay it by telling all who will listen that it's easy. You and I definitely know better. It took months of learning, patience and dedication to learn the business of professional wrestling and it was well worth all the time and money it took!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again ladies and gentlemen!

PRESENTING PLATINUM 45:

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes' Testament
    7/15/2014

I enjoyed the story of this "point-and-click" game immensely, and let's be honest, you're not going to play this type of game if you don't enjoy the story. Unfortunately, I got stuck often and had to rely on walkthroughs, both print and video, to get me through many areas.
    All in all, a fun time, and most people will get the Platinum far easier than I did.

What's next? Who knows? I'm not a predictable trophy hunter by any stretch of the imagination, that's for sure!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast