View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats buddy! I'm not one for point and click games but it's another experience under your belt with a shiny ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats buddy!

I'm not one for point and click games but it's another experience under your belt with a shiny to show for it.

I'd make a suggestion but I can't even focus on what plat I'm going for. hehe

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats bud on another Plat for your collection.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Congrats buddy!

I'm not one for point and click games but it's another experience under your belt with a shiny to show for it.

I'd make a suggestion but I can't even focus on what plat I'm going for. hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats bud on another Plat for your collection.
    Thank you guys! I hear you about a lack of focus, SkyMirror. I have 45 Platinums but I have played 277 games with a Platinum Trophy, which works out to just over a 16% "success rate". At least I enjoy my time on PS3 and PS Vita, and hopefully PS4 in time!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Banned

Congrats for new 3 plats!

PRO Member

Congrats on Sherlock Holmes!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new 3 plats!
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Sherlock Holmes!
    Thank you all! So far it's been an incredible month -- and it's not over yet!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sherlock Holmes platinum dude. Glad I've finally found someone who enjoys it. I had it on my wanted list for a while but removed it due to the bad reviews.

Retired...

Congrats on the Sherlock Holmes platinum. I wonder what #50 is going to be?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Sherlock Holmes platinum dude. Glad I've finally found someone who enjoys it. I had it on my wanted list for a while but removed it due to the bad reviews.
    Thank you DragonWolf! Don't get me wrong, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes isn't a 5-Star game, more like average rather than terrible. As far as I can tell, the developer who makes it for Atlus, Frogware, isn't popular with critics (No ad money, 0.0 rating).
    The point I always make with not trusting critics is this: people will go see a movie with their favorite (lame) comedian no matter what movie critics think of them. Why do people trust gaming critics and surrender their individuality and instincts to Metacritic? If I had listened like a brainwashed sheep, I wouldn't have played at least half of what I have played, Platinum or not. I'm me and no one else, and I intend to stay that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Sherlock Holmes platinum. I wonder what #50 is going to be?
    Thanks Smashguy. I wonder what Platinum 50 will be myself; after all, most of my Platinums are unexpected and I'm far from being a predictable trophy hunter. If I have it my way, it will be something I value, which may not be what anyone else values since that's... well, me.
    The possibilities are many, including but not limited to: Infamous, Heavy Rain, WWE 2K15, Dragon Age Inquisition, any of the 3 Mass Effect games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, etc.
    For me, the fun is the journey as well as the destination!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! My stats are up-to-date.
    Since my Sherlock Holmes Platinum I have played various things that I like: some easy, some not so much. Gamefly just sent me some stuff: Murdered: Soul Suspect for PS3 and Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars and MLB 14 The Show for Vita. Wonder which one is the easy one and which one is the hard one?
    Only time will tell! Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations on Sherlock Holmes Icebrand...That's a lot of games from Gamefly at one geez one or two at a time is nice

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well I will tell you Conception II isn't really that hard but it is certainly a grind. So far I've had fun playing it. Let us know how Murdered: Soul Suspect is. I've thought about getting it. Baseball, not so much.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Interested to hear how you like Murdered: Soul Suspect. It looks like an interesting game.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations on Sherlock Holmes Icebrand...That's a lot of games from Gamefly at one geez one or two at a time is nice
    Very true! The money is not the concern with Gamefly; the time constraints are. I guess I'm a "go big or go home" kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Well I will tell you Conception II isn't really that hard but it is certainly a grind. So far I've had fun playing it. Let us know how Murdered: Soul Suspect is. I've thought about getting it. Baseball, not so much.
    Interested to hear how you like Murdered: Soul Suspect. It looks like an interesting game.
    Thanks for the advice, MadMardigan! As for Murdered: Soul Suspect, most of what I know is from gyrocop's trophy guide. I can tell you personally that the pace is somewhat slow, the plot is good, and I have trouble dodging demons. Oh, and the trophies lean heavily on collectibles, so that will "make or break" you when you go for Platinum. That's pretty much it; go to gyrocop's guide for collectible tips.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that my checklist has reached 21,000 VIEWS! Thank you to all who make this checklist #4 in views on this great site!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 07-23-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again! How goes the hunt, my friends?
    I have played Murdered: Soul Suspect almost continuously since it came to me from Gamefly (I think Yoo_Hoo_Sniper was right about the "4-games-at-a-time" plan being a bit much for me). I need just 11 trophies for Platinum; 3 story-related and 8 collectible trophies to "close the deal". I have followed gyrocop's guide to the letter; take it from me, I know what he can do with a collectibles portion of a guide.
    The game is short but it doesn't feel short due to the slow pace and time needed to investigate, find collectibles and outmaneuver demons in order to "stealth kill" them. All the same, there are only 3 more levels to finish.
    There is no rush for Platinum; after all, I only have 3 this month. Still, I would welcome 4 in a single month for the first time EVER!
    Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Glad to see your enjoying Murdered:Soul Suspect. Playing 4 games at a time would be overload for me too. It's good to see you getting great guidance from gyrocop's guide. At this rate you'll probably get this too.

Have fun!

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Glad to see your enjoying Murdered:Soul Suspect. Playing 4 games at a time would be overload for me too. It's good to see you getting great guidance from gyrocop's guide. At this rate you'll probably get this too.

Have fun!
    Thank you SkyMirror! Like I said, I'm a "go big or go home" kind of guy. That next Platinum should happen in a couple of days.
    I worked with gyrocop co-writing the Saints Row IV trophy guide last year, so I know firsthand what he is capable of. He is an elite guide writer for a reason!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I apologize if this is too close to my last post, but for now:

PRESENTING PLATINUM 46:

Murdered: Soul Suspect
    Moving On

It may have not lived up to the hype but I still enjoyed it. It's like a supernatural murder mystery movie that you control, so play only if you like a good story in a game.
    I also owe another debt to gyrocop, who brought me along to co-author the Saints Row IV Trophy Guide, for without the collectible portion of his trophy guide this Platinum would never have been possible!

This also makes for 4 Platinums in a single month for the first time in my trophy hunting career!
    The time has come to celebrate, for as I always say, hunting trophies is a story being told and a small but fun celebration of self through gaming!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on your new plat! That trophy image is

...and for the 4 plats in July!

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Banned

Congrats for Murdered: Soul Suspect plat!

Is that game good?

Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast