View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Murdered: Sould Suspect Plat and for getting 4 Plats in a month. Now your up there with ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Murdered: Sould Suspect Plat and for getting 4 Plats in a month. Now your up there with me with a quad Plat month. Dont know if I will ever do that again but it was a lot of fun trophy hunting that month. Do you have anything close where you could make it 5 Plats?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Murdered: Soul Suspect platinum dude

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat! That trophy image is

...and for the 4 plats in July!
    Thank you Javro! If nothing else, the trophy image is very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Murdered: Soul Suspect plat!

Is that game good?
    Thank you ScaryAbel! The game is not for everyone. It's like an interactive story, but with a little more action and some stealth. The pace is somewhat slow, so it doesn't feel as short as it is. Also, follow a collectible guide (I recommend gyrocop's here) as there are 242 collectibles spread across 17 categories; in fact, over half the trophies are related to collectibles.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Murdered: Sould Suspect Plat and for getting 4 Plats in a month. Now your up there with me with a quad Plat month. Dont know if I will ever do that again but it was a lot of fun trophy hunting that month. Do you have anything close where you could make it 5 Plats?
    Thanks MadMardigan! I don't think I have another close. Dragon Fantasy Book II is said to be a little short but I don't remember where I left off. I guess I'll have to check that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Murdered: Soul Suspect platinum dude
    Thank you DragonWolf! Not bad for a trophy hunter with a finish rate of under 17 percent, yes?

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone.
    Things have been quiet for a couple of days since my last Platinum. My problems with my current PS3 suddenly got a violent shove into serious. It can't download even patches without an error message, the PlayStation Store app crashes frequently and the web browser function freezes almost every time. So much for making this unit last longer than the old one.
    On the up side, I called in a family favor and I will have a new PS3 come next week; a 500GB no less. At least it is something to hold me over until the PS4 gets a bigger HDD and lineup so I can finish... unfinished business. I tried to talk my dad out of it, believing it to be an overreaction, but he insisted. At least I will have a backup if it's an overreaction.
    Now to baby this one for a few days until that day arrives...
    See you next time!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

A fellow Murdered Soul Suspect Platter! Congrats! I also got 4 Plats in July!

Do you really only have a 17% completion rate? that's insane! I'd still take that for 46 Plats! Granted, you've played a shitload of games, which is always cool in my book, variety is the spice of life an' all that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Things have been quiet for a couple of days since my last Platinum. My problems with my current PS3 suddenly got a violent shove into serious. It can't download even patches without an error message, the PlayStation Store app crashes frequently and the web browser function freezes almost every time. So much for making this unit last longer than the old one.
    On the up side, I called in a family favor and I will have a new PS3 come next week; a 500GB no less. At least it is something to hold me over until the PS4 gets a bigger HDD and lineup so I can finish... unfinished business. I tried to talk my dad out of it, believing it to be an overreaction, but he insisted. At least I will have a backup if it's an overreaction.
    Now to baby this one for a few days until that day arrives...
    See you next time!
    Did you deactivate your gaming account and copy your saved datas into your USB drive? What kind of your currently PS3?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    A fellow Murdered Soul Suspect Platter! Congrats! I also got 4 Plats in July!

Do you really only have a 17% completion rate? that's insane! I'd still take that for 46 Plats! Granted, you've played a shitload of games, which is always cool in my book, variety is the spice of life an' all that.

Thanks Larrydavidsavatar. It's actually more like 16.5 percent when I checked. I play anything and everything, games easy and hard, celebrated and reviled. I accept a challenge, often because I'm crazy enough to. This approach leaves me "in over my head" most of the time; I'm no "gaming superstar but I'm okay with that.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to tell everyone that I may not be around for some time. As things seemingly get better around me, irony dictates that my mind gets more into a depressed state, worse than before. It's something I have opened up to only recently around here so as to not worry people when it comes out in my posts, as often it does lately.
    My "mental health" has taken many strange turns with a complex illness that has always been there. I fight it every day, which may be one of the reasons I am so grateful for the good in my life. I'll be okay, hopefully sooner rather than later.
    I shall defer to my psychaitrist's advice. Take care.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Oh man.

I feel you Icebrand. I've been there a lot through my life and understand that it just happens. Everyone deals with it in some way. I hope you feel better and can pick yourself up soon. Hang in there buddy!

Also, congrats on another but I don't think that's as important as your health. Get better soon.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hang in there Icebrand. I can kinda relate. Maybe not to the same extent but I understand what its like. You've snapped back from it before and youll do it again. Get to feeling better and take it easy.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Oh man.

I feel you Icebrand. I've been there a lot through my life and understand that it just happens. Everyone deals with it in some way. I hope you feel better and can pick yourself up soon. Hang in there buddy!

Also, congrats on another but I don't think that's as important as your health. Get better soon.
    Hang in there Icebrand. I can kinda relate. Maybe not to the same extent but I understand what its like. You've snapped back from it before and youll do it again. Get to feeling better and take it easy.
    Thanks everyone. I'm feeling better today, although I know that it will take a couple more days to bounce back. Sometimes I get lost like the other day after a rough weekend, but after talking to my relatives I'm thinking clearer today.
    I played a some Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning yesterday to get my mind working and I ended up with a few trophies in the process. It's always good to take one's mind of their troubles for a short while. I still remain vigilant in "watching my mood" so as to minimize these extreme reactions. Always good to have a plan, yes?
    I also put up some "Fun Facts" about myself, which felt good to see myself in a more positive and lighthearted manner. Interesting therapy, wouldn't you say?

To paraphrase Nilin from Remember Me, suffering and painful memories are just part of life. It's something to always keep in mind.
    Thanks for listening to me, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Glad to see your feeling at least a little better.

It was fun to read random facts about you like hating hashtags and a lot about your announcing career.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Lvl 9 - Gold

Glad your feeling a little better. Its good that playing a game yesturday helped take your mind off of things.

I thought that was really cool that you paraphrased Nikon from Remember Me. Its sad how a lot of reviewers ripped that game apart. It wasn't as bad as they made it out to be. Well you, me and a few others on here liked it. Keep on getting better my friend.

PRO Member

Glad to see your feeling at least a little better.

It was fun to read random facts about you like hating hashtags and a lot about your announcing career.
    Thanks. I can still remember when "hashtags" were called pound signs -- and were not as useful on a telephone as a star key!

Glad your feeling a little better. Its good that playing a game yesturday helped take your mind off of things.

I thought that was really cool that you paraphrased Nikon from Remember Me. Its sad how a lot of reviewers ripped that game apart. It wasn't as bad as they made it out to be. Well you, me and a few others on here liked it. Keep on getting better my friend.
    Thank you my friend. It is good to feel better, and although this is happening more frequently, it is good that I'm aware of the problem.
    The line from the ending cutscene of Remember Me, "And that suffering, like painful memories, is just part of life" is one of my favorite lines from any game. It is very powerful and very true -- not that any critic will admit it since that would mean they were wrong about the game. That, and I remember Metal Gear Solid 4 having unskippable cutscenes and many AAA games having horrible camera angles, and both being passed off as "innovations". Hypocrisy personified, if you ask me.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that:

MY CHECKLIST IS THE #3 VIEWED CHECKLIST IN THE HISTORY OF PS3TROPHIES.COM!!!
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 07-30-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Your moving right on up there I see. So your now in 3rd. Great job Icebrand. Keep climbing that view ladder my friend.

Retired...

See I told you you passed my CL views... Congrats!

Do you have any idea what #50 plat is going to be through...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats on making 3rd place of CL views man! You been at it for awhile it seems and you keep up on it. Great job!

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Your moving right on up there I see. So your now in 3rd. Great job Icebrand. Keep climbing that view ladder my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    See I told you you passed my CL views... Congrats!

Do you have any idea what #50 plat is going to be through...
    Congrats on making 3rd place of CL views man! You been at it for awhile it seems and you keep up on it. Great job!
    THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!

Today I look back with wonder and gratitude of making it this far. I remember my checklist from the old site as something I wanted to start just to organize my trophy thoughts. Back in those days, I didn't have a banner and it took me months to figure out how to add Platinum images. I started this one with "chceklist" misspelled and a poll that can't be removed. At this time 2 years ago I was at somewhere around 3,000 views; now, I stand at over 21K views and 3rd in site history! It's over my head sometimes.

On to some trophy news, this incredible month has hit its final hours, but not before I hit 200 trophies in a month for only the 6th time in my history! I would call it the perfect ending to an incredible month!
    Take care, everyone!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 07-31-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

It's cool to see you've made a stamp on the site with this CL. Also, you did have a great month. Was it 4 whole s and 200 trophies within a month? I'm trying to get my 2nd plat ever and 1st on in at least 6 months.

Bravo Icebrand!

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats Icebrand on your incredible month of gaming. 4 Plats and over 200 trophies isn't too shabby. May you have more months ahead that are just as good with your trophy hunting.

PRO Member

It's cool to see you've made a stamp on the site with this CL. Also, you did have a great month. Was it 4 whole s and 200 trophies within a month? I'm trying to get my 2nd plat ever and 1st on in at least 6 months.

Bravo Icebrand!
    Thank you, and don't worry about being slow to start. I was slow in my first few months as well. With time, skill and patience your pace will pick up.

Congrats Icebrand on your incredible month of gaming. 4 Plats and over 200 trophies isn't too shabby. May you have more months ahead that are just as good with your trophy hunting.
    THANK YOU!!! I hope for many great things in all aspects of my life.

Well everyone, July of 2014 is in the books and it may go down as the greatest month of my career as a trophy hunter. After all, there were 4 Platinums, 205 trophies and many other feats to look at.
    August of 2014 has arrived, and thanks to a sale on PSN, I picked up a few small games on sale and extended my "Gold Rush Streak" to 69 months! Needless to say, I feel good.
    I noticed Smashguy asked me, again, on my thoughts for Platinum #50. My thought is: i have no idea as my Platinums traditionally "come out of nowhere" and surprise me as much as anyone else. For me, the journey is half the fun!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast