View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 Congrats Icebrand on your you Platinum trophy. Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congrats on the Vita Pets ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats Icebrand on your you Platinum trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Vita Pets platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanks everyone. It was a great way to enjoy something of a more casual nature and score a Platinum all at the same time! I highly recommend it to all Vita owners who love animals!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Here's a late congratulations on your Vita Pets ! I'm glad to see you got a relaxing experience after all your M-rated gaming. It's good to step back and play something lighthearted like that every now and again. It sounds like a cute game.

I might be doing that before I take on all the Batman AC DLC just to take a break from the major hunting.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Here's a late congratulations on your Vita Pets ! I'm glad to see you got a relaxing experience after all your M-rated gaming. It's good to step back and play something lighthearted like that every now and again. It sounds like a cute game.

I might be doing that before I take on all the Batman AC DLC just to take a break from the major hunting.
    Thanks everyone! PlayStation Vita Pets was a great way to play something different: cute, lighthearted, whimsical and a little cheesy. The collectible trophies are not hard, either. If you have a Vita and like dogs, it's a fun time and only 20 bucks as a digital game.
    I agree with you on needing to do a relaxing game every now and then, SkyMirror. It's a good way to play and avoid trophy burnout at the same time.

Hello again, my site friends! I bought Rogue Legacy, one of the PS Play titles. It is tough yet fun at the same time. You will die a lot but it's not as hardcore as Dark Souls, so you will lose less hair. With each death, a new generation is born and becomes stronger and better equipped to face the enemies of the game. All in all, I enjoy it even if the Platinum is extremely tough and rare.
    Happy hunting!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello one and all! I have returned to update my checklist!

In addition to a stat update, I have also done a small Platinum Wishlist, which I hope to expand in the next few days.
    In addition, I have brought back the Browsing Music section, with 2 musical pieces from the one and only Shadow of the Colossus -- Revived Power and Demise of the Ritual!
    Enjoy!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello one and all!
    There have been few trophies these past few days but one stands out:
    CLIMBER FROM SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!
    THE GOLD RUSH STREAK IS EXTENDED TO 70 MONTHS!!!

What's next? Who knows? It will be exciting to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats on a another gold and keeping the gold rush going. Gold trophies are pretty awesome to get just like platinums because theres usaully only 1 or 2 per game as well.

Love the SotC tunes man.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Congrats on a another gold and keeping the gold rush going. Gold trophies are pretty awesome to get just like platinums because theres usaully only 1 or 2 per game as well.

Love the SotC tunes man.
    Thank you SkyMirror! Shadow of the Colossus is one of the all-time greats, and one of the many reasons is the music. Demise of the Ritual is the music for Malus, the final Colossus. Many have said that it doesn't fit being a final boss music -- until they play it.
    As for gold trophies, I have a gold trophy every month since this journey began back in December in 2008. The Gold Rush Streak is the most cherished streak in my entire career, and I strive to keep it alive.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Good choices on the SotC music, some fine stuff in that game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Good choices on the SotC music, some fine stuff in that game.
    That there is, my good man! A great game only made better by the music!

Okay everyone. I'm here once again!
    I downloaded PlayStation All-Stars battle Royale, a Plus freebie this month. I first rented this in 2012 but I couldn't afford the online pass at the time.
    I picked up where I left off and it's like I never left, earning many more trophies, including all online trophies (legitimately, no less) except for Friendly Competition, which requires a friend who has the game. Fortunately, I found a friend via the boosting list here and tonight should be a good time to do that. After that, I require only 7 more Arcade Mode trophies to score Platinum! If all goes well, this should be a great weekend in the trophy hunting world!
    Good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Good luck with PS Allstars. I've had the game for a long time but never really played it much. I never knew you needed a friend for an online trophy either. Its a plat I'd also like to get someday

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm also downloading PS Allstars. Getting the PS3 and Vita versions. Should be 2 easy Plats. lol

PRO Member

Good luck with PS Allstars. I've had the game for a long time but never really played it much. I never knew you needed a friend for an online trophy either. Its a plat I'd also like to get someday
    I'm also downloading PS Allstars. Getting the PS3 and Vita versions. Should be 2 easy Plats. lol
    Thank you all for the vote of confidence! Friendly Competition requires the player to invite someone from their friends list, so let me know if you need my help with that.
    And now:

PRESENTING PLATINUM 48:

PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE
    ALL-STAR LEGEND -- YOU'VE ONLY DONE EVERYTHING

I rented this via Gamefly back in December of 2012 but I couldn't afford the online pass at the time. This became a Plus freebie just this past week and it was like I never left.
    I surprised myself by how well I did online, earning all online trophies legit with the exception of Friendly Competition. I didn't have any friends who had the game, so I put my name on the boosting thread and made a friend in biffleboy16. I would like to take this time to thank him for the "assist".
    Of course, it helped that I enjoyed this game more than most people who played it.

That, and I love the name of the Platinum Trophy, since it is a play off the PS3 slogan from 2010: It Only Does Everything.
    As for what's next, I'll see where things go soon enough.
    Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats again on the Allstar platinum dude

PRO Member

Congrats again on the Allstar platinum dude
    Thank you as always DragonWolf!

Hello one and all!
    I got in the mood for more fighting games after PS All-Stars, so I bought Marvel vs Capcom Origins and it brought back great memories of playing both Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs Capcom in the arcades. I'm doing better than I did in the old days and I have earned a number of trophies so far. I'm sure I'll figure out other games to add to my rotation soon enough. For now, I look to just enjoy my time after my PS All-Stars Platinum.
    It has come to my attention that my checklist has also hit 23,000 Views! Thank you all for your continued support!
    Good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Local Drunk

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

congrats on PS All-Stars, seems to be a popular platinum these days!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    congrats on PS All-Stars, seems to be a popular platinum these days!
    Thank you one and all! PS All-Stars is a Plus freebie in the NA region this month, so you will likely see many people with this Platinum. I probably would have earned it sooner if I had been able to afford the online pass when I first played it. It is what it is, I guess.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Sorry I'm late with this. Congrats on your PS All-Stars Plat. You got it 2 days before I got the Plat for the Vita version. Definitely a fun game. Oh and congrats on reaching 23,000 views on your checklist.

PRO Member

Sorry I'm late with this. Congrats on your PS All-Stars Plat. You got it 2 days before I got the Plat for the Vita version. Definitely a fun game. Oh and congrats on reaching 23,000 views on your checklist.
    Thank you as always! Congrats on your Plat as well! I am glad to see someone who enjoyed it as much as I did. It was a fun way to go through PlayStation history, from famous characters like Nathan Drake to "unsung heroes" like PaRappa The Rapper (I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!).

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast