View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone! It's been some time, hasn't it? Well, I'm back. There have been few trophies to report in the ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone! It's been some time, hasn't it? Well, I'm back.

There have been few trophies to report in the last few days, as my trophy records can clearly show you. I started playing Okami HD. I bought it for 50% off on PSN (7 dollars, to be exact) and I like what I see so far. Now if only I can wield the Celestial Brush better... Anyway, here's hoping.
    I've been thinking about what my next 2 Platinums should be: #49 and #50, to be exact. My thoughts are to have an easy one for #49 and something "significant" for #50. I will think of possible candidates for #50 when I have the time.
    Good hunting!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow Okami HD for $7. That is certainly a terrific deal. Now you have me curious at to what your 49th and 50th Plats will be.

PRO Member

I love Okami HD
    I had fun platinum Okami.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Wow Okami HD for $7. That is certainly a terrific deal. Now you have me curious at to what your 49th and 50th Plats will be.
    Okami was a great deal, to be sure. As for #49 and #50...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    I love Okami HD
    I had fun platinum Okami.
    Okami is indeed cool! Now if I can just brush in a straight line, that would be even better.

In addition to Okami HD, I resumed playing The Raven -- Legacy of a Master Thief. After 6 months of picking it up, putting it down, looking up online walkthroughs and so on, I finally finished Episode 1... of 3 episodes.
    I stick with it for one reason: it has a good story, and (obviously) a point-and-click with a lackluster story will not sell well. Of course, the ending better be good as well, or... you know. It's a possible #49, to be sure.
    My other thought for #49 is the Vita version of The Wolf Among Us. That reserve is already paid off at the local Gamestop, as are my other 2: WWE 2K15 and Dragon Age Inquisition. Time to howl like a wolf!

With everyone asking me about Platinum 50, I started putting down some thoughts. Here are some possibles for #50 in no particular order:

WWE 2K15
    Dragon Age Inquisition.
    InFamous.
    Mass Effect.
    Mass Effect 2.
    Mass Effect 3.
    Dragon Fantasy Book II.
    Shadow of the Colossus.
    Heavy Rain.
    Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.

I also changed the Browsing Music to "It's Not My Time" from 3 Doors Down from years ago. With my up-and-down mood the past few months, it is good to remind myself of who I truly am.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Local Drunk

The Raven's ending is pretty good, with a twist.

Nice choices for 50, hard to choose one of them hey.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hmmm. I tried to pick one of those for your 50th but its hard to do. Lots of great games in that list. Which ever you pick will be worth being your 50th Plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    The Raven's ending is pretty good, with a twist.

Nice choices for 50, hard to choose one of them hey.
    Hmmm. I tried to pick one of those for your 50th but its hard to do. Lots of great games in that list. Which ever you pick will be worth being your 50th Plat.
    Thank you all! I hope to make Platinum #50 something that is meaningful to myself. After thinking this through a little longer, this is my "Plan A":

Platinum #49:
    An easy rental or The Raven if before October 14; The Wolf Among Us for Vita if after October 21.
    Platinum #50:
    First choice is WWE 2K15.
    If WWE 2K15 Platinum is not attained by late November; anything that can be earned by the end of 2014.

Simple, really -- but even the best plans go awry. Naturally, I hope not.

I have seen rumored lists for the XB360 version of WWE 2K15 circulating all over Youtube and various other places. Normally, I wouldn't think highly of such rumors -- except for the fact that these rumors were true the last 2 years. If true, this will be a lengthier, more difficult and more MP-intensive Platinum than WWE 2K14. Still, I will beat this challenge -- and hopefully beat both the Cenation and the Vipers in the process!
    Regardless, it should be an interesting ride!
    Happy hunting to all, and to all a good hunt!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Greetings to all this Sunday night!
    I have only a few trophies these past few days but I'm sure it will pick up in October. Interestingly enough, one of the trophies was Keeper of the Vigil, a DLC trophy from Dragon Age Origins. Although I scored the Platinum for this game last year but I still had 4 DLC trophies left... well 3, after this one. This makes 6 consecutive years with a Dragon Age Origins trophy. Go figure!
    In related news, I called the trophy guide for WWE 2K15. It is pending the approval of the TGT. Wish me luck, everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Good luck on getting to make that trophy guide my friend. I'm sure you'll get it.

PRO Member

Good luck on getting to make that trophy guide my friend. I'm sure you'll get it.
    Thank you... and it has happened! The Trophy Guide for WWE 2K15 will be my 10th Trophy Guide for this great place! INDEED!

As I have said, all of my reserves for this fall season (read: all 3) are paid off at the local Gamestop. The Wolf Among Us for Vita, WWE 2K15 for PS3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS3 await me when they show up.
    My rentals should be no less interesting. Gamefly sends me Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes and Falling Skies.
    Crimes and Punishments is the latest in the Sherlock Holmes series, following The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. It should be similar, which means this: enjoy story, get stuck on puzzle, look up online tips, repeat. I'll enjoy it all the same.
    Falling Skies is not your typical TV or movie tie-in game. Unlike the shooter people thought was coming, it is a strategy game that seems to be similar to XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I admire the guts for trying something different; however, they may get burned like Game of Thrones was (Dragon Age Origins clone RPG instead of the hack-and-slasher people wanted). Here's hoping I like it, at least.
    Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you... and it has happened! The Trophy Guide for WWE 2K15 will be my 10th Trophy Guide for this great place! INDEED!
    Congrats bud on getting to write the guide for WWE 2K15 and it being your 10th Trophy Guide on here.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting the WWE 2K15 guide, I look forward to seeing it once its finished. Also, the Falling Skies game sounds interesting. I like how they're taking a different approach like you mentioned instead of making a generic shooter.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Congrats bud on getting to write the guide for WWE 2K15 and it being your 10th Trophy Guide on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting the WWE 2K15 guide, I look forward to seeing it once its finished. Also, the Falling Skies game sounds interesting. I like how they're taking a different approach like you mentioned instead of making a generic shooter.
    Thank you one and all! I am ready for WWE 2K15; give me a "Hell Yeah" if you're ready!
    Falling Skies looks like a poor man's XCOM; luckily for me, I like XCOM. Unfortunately, they will likely be burned in sales and reviews for being different, much like the hate for Game of Thrones being and RPG and not an action game. Here's hoping it finds its niche!

Some things of note to tell:
    1. This checklist has reached 24,000 VIEWS! Thank you all for making this the #3 checklist in site history!
    2. My first trophy this month was a Gold (War Hero from History Legends of War: Patton), meaning I now have a GOLD TROPHY EVERY MONTH FOR 71 MONTHS! GOLD RUSH STREAK! GOLD RUSH STREAK! GOLD RUSH STREAK!
    3. Helyx has asked if I wanted the spelling error on my "chceklist" title to be corrected and I have approved it! Of course, this might result in fewer views but I don't mind! INDEED!

Good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I updated my stats, as always.
    I started playing Falling Skies. It plays almost identical to the XCOM games, which is good as I enjoyed XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I admire the guts for making this different but the sales will likely suffer as a result. Still, I love a game where I agonize over every upgrade choice.
    Sadly, few are playing this, with the "different" approach likely to blame. According to PS3Trophies.com's partners at PSNTL, only 6 people are being tracked for this game, of which I lead with only 255 points. Still, I'll see if I have what it takes!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Here we are once again!
    In a bit of a "brain cramp", I bought Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara right after it was announced as a Plus freebie. The good news is I enjoyed it... right up until a trophy glitch. Live and learn, I guess. At least I can look forward to Rainbow Moon when I have the time. I normally enjoy a game that I can play for 100 hours (one of the trophy requirements, no less) so here's hoping I can start it sooner rather than later!
    I continue to do well with Falling Skies, but I'm no longer leading the leaderboards. That's okay by me as I've lost too many troops and will likely have to start over anyway. Damn. I still haven't touched my other rental (Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes) so maybe I should switch things up. Time will tell.
    I figure I'll start to save up for a PS4 in the new year with the premise of getting one no later than summer of 2015. I'll probably Gamefly the first few games to "test the waters" but I want to buy one just to say I did. Of course, the one I'm considering is InFamous: Second Son, so I'm sure you will understand why I would want to buy that rather than rent it.
    Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello once again, everyone!
    I figured I would give a small update at this time, starting with the thought of: I need to expand the Platinum Commentary, sooner rather than later.
    As for my gaming stuff:
    I believe I experienced a trophy glitch with 2 trophies on Falling Skies as the "get all classes to level 10" and "send each class to elite training" did not show after I got 5 classes to meet these requirements. Damn.
    I have played a bit of other things, and I started playing Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes. I like it -- and as predicted I rely heavily on walkthrough sites to get past puzzles. Still, the stories are fun, and that's what matters in a point-and-click game.
    Until next time, people!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hello once again, everyone!
    I figured I would give a small update at this time, starting with the thought of: I need to expand the Platinum Commentary, sooner rather than later.
    As for my gaming stuff:
    I believe I experienced a trophy glitch with 2 trophies on Falling Skies as the "get all classes to level 10" and "send each class to elite training" did not show after I got 5 classes to meet these requirements. Damn.
    I have played a bit of other things, and I started playing Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes. I like it -- and as predicted I rely heavily on walkthrough sites to get past puzzles. Still, the stories are fun, and that's what matters in a point-and-click game.
    Until next time, people!
    Glad your enjoying Crimes and Punishments. I want to get it but would like to get the first one and finish it first. Don't know when that will be though.
    That really sucks that you've ran into some glitched trophies in Falling Skies. I was wanting to get that game but with the way they made it I've changed my mind.
    Keep those trophies popping bud.

PRO Member

Glad your enjoying Crimes and Punishments. I want to get it but would like to get the first one and finish it first. Don't know when that will be though.
    That really sucks that you've ran into some glitched trophies in Falling Skies. I was wanting to get that game but with the way they made it I've changed my mind.
    Keep those trophies popping bud.
    I probably wouldn't have played Falling Skies if it was a shooter, since my abilities at shooters are minimal at best. I enjoyed XCOM, so I knew I would enjoy this... until the glitches showed up. To make matters worse, I have no idea how this happened with so little information about this unpopular game. Damn.
    I would recommend playing Testament of Sherlock Holmes before Crimes and Punishments. Although Crimes and Punishments is the better game, Testament of Sherlock Holmes is more straightforward.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and I am sporting a breast cancer awareness ribbon from Beam at Deja View Sigs. Show your support as well if you are interested and stand up to cancer.

I have reached the milestone of:

7,500 TROPHIES!!!

Where does the time go?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and I am sporting a breast cancer awareness ribbon from Beam at Deja View Sigs. Show your support as well if you are interested and stand up to cancer.

I have reached the milestone of:

7,500 TROPHIES!!!

Where does the time go?
    Congrats on hitting 7,500 trophies! I feel like it'll take me another three years before I reach that many.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast