View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on reaching 7,500 trophies. I'll reach that mark one of these years. lol...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on reaching 7,500 trophies. I'll reach that mark one of these years. lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting 7,500 trophies! I feel like it'll take me another three years before I reach that many.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on reaching 7,500 trophies. I'll reach that mark one of these years. lol
    Thank you all, and don't worry; it will happen! This took nearly 6 years to accomplish but I would gladly trade it for 100 Platinums!

Well everyone, on to my "trophy exploits"! I am past 2 of the 6 cases of Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes. I still have a ways to go, but with the Vita version of The Wolf Among Us delayed to November 4th (which is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare day... eeeww), I wish to get a Platinum #49 before WWE 2K15 and my WWE 2K15 Trophy Guide, which will hopefully be Platinum #50.
    We shall see how this goes.

Take care and good hunting!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello my friends!
    Presenting:

PLATINUM 49

CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS: SHERLOCK HOLMES
    PERFECTIONIST

I enjoyed The Testament of Sherlock Holmes more than most people, so it was only natural that I would rent this through Gamefly. Lucky for me, I did not have to wait long for an available copy to be shipped.
    This is a more complex game than The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. In this one, you have several conclusions to each case. Only one choice is correct, but you will need to reach all conclusions and finish with the correct one for various trophies. The mini-games and puzzles can be rough but are nothing a patient player -- or an online walkthrough -- can't handle.
    All in all, if you like "point-and-click" games, you can't go wrong with playing as Sherlock Holmes!

This also is my 13th Platinum on the year, a first for me!

What's Platinum 50? I'll think about it... after I celebrate!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on getting Plat 49: Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes and for this being your 13th Plat for the year. Your only 3 Plats behind me for total for this year but ahead with total Plats. Really interested as to what #50 will be. Glad you enjoyed that game.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well that didn't take long. Congrats on getting the plat and good luck on number 50.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sherlock Holmes plat man. I liked the Sherlock Holmes novels but was never big on the films so I'm not sure what I'll think of the games. Can't wait to see you get #50

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat and earning 13 plats so far this year mate

Sounds like an interesting game. Good luck with 50.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations of the Sherlock platinum Icebrand

It is time for me to go underground

Venire, Videre, Vince

Way to go on platino no. 49!

Number 50 is a plat milestone so wish ya well on nailing it before this year ends!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations of the Sherlock platinum Icebrand
    Thank you Yoo_Hoo_Sniper! The Platinum was... elementary, and the enjoyment was... simplicity itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and earning 13 plats so far this year mate

Sounds like an interesting game. Good luck with 50.
    Thanks Feral! You should try it, since you hold a Platinum for The Raven -- Legacy of a Master Thief. This one has more puzzles and mini-games and a better story, so you should enjoy it!
    Getting 13 Platinums in a year is something I never thought I would do. Now I have -- and there is still 2 months to go!

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Way to go on platino no. 49!

Number 50 is a plat milestone so wish ya well on nailing it before this year ends!
    Welcome to the checklist, xEl_Cidx! It is definitely the plan to get Platinum 50 before the year ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well that didn't take long. Congrats on getting the plat and good luck on number 50.
    Thank you, the Plat was quicker than the last Sherlcok Holmes game; of course, I knew a good walkthrough place so I wouldn't get stuck as often!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Sherlock Holmes plat man. I liked the Sherlock Holmes novels but was never big on the films so I'm not sure what I'll think of the games. Can't wait to see you get #50
    Thank you DragonWolf! Most people seem to enjoy the books more than the movies on many things. The games are original stories in the tradition of the writing style of Arthur Conan Doyle, so take that into consideration when playing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on getting Plat 49: Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes and for this being your 13th Plat for the year. Your only 3 Plats behind me for total for this year but ahead with total Plats. Really interested as to what #50 will be. Glad you enjoyed that game.
    Thank you MadMardigan, and you will likely get 50 Platinums sooner rather than later with the year you have had this year.

As for #50, if I have it my way, it will be WWE 2K15. I am writing the trophy guide for it and I have done WWE games since the old days (NES, to be exact). Also, let us not forget what I do with ECPW!
    Of course, you never know how it will go until after it comes out, so I will need a "Plan B". Which plan will work? Only one way to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I believe I experienced a trophy glitch with 2 trophies on Falling Skies as the "get all classes to level 10" and "send each class to elite training" did not show after I got 5 classes to meet these requirements.
    Is it possible there's a secret class or something? Seems odd that two trophies related to basically the same thing would glitch out.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Is it possible there's a secret class or something? Seems odd that two trophies related to basically the same thing would glitch out.
    I read up on the subject and the glitches are very common. There are 5 classes (including the unlockable Field Medic class which I unlocked early) but the game has trouble keeping track of what you have previously done in relation to these grinding trophies. The only way to get these trophies is to "do it all at once"; in other words, get all 5 classes to level 10 at the same mission or send a character from all 5 classes to Elite Training at the same time. The "Volm Weapon Research" trophy also has the same problem as the Volm weapons have to be unlocked all at once to avoid a glitch. Definitely a case of shoddy programming.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Local Drunk

Thanks Feral! You should try it, since you hold a Platinum for The Raven -- Legacy of a Master Thief. This one has more puzzles and mini-games and a better story, so you should enjoy it!
    Getting 13 Platinums in a year is something I never thought I would do. Now I have -- and there is still 2 months to go!
    You're welcome mate. Well given the puzzles and better story I definitely will check it out

You've surprised yourself hey. Yeah you can keep racking up the plats and extend that number.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Definitely a case of shoddy programming.
    Are you going to finish it?

PRO Member

Are you going to finish it?
    If i do, it will be after my WWE 2K15 Trophy Guide. That guide -- and game -- is my top gaming priority right now.

Speaking of which, the PS3 version of WWE 2K15 came out today, which means one thing: I picked it up as soon as the local Gamestop opened this morning. So far I have 14 of 41 trophies with 28% complete. I have taken notes to transfer to the guide when I can. It's time to beat down the CeNation... and The Beast Incarnates too! I'm not picky.
    Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

It's time to beat down the CeNation...
    lol, good luck.

PRO Member

lol, good luck.
    Thanks. As fate would have it, I have beaten 2 players online playing as Cena and 1 playing as Brock Lesnar, which is to say I'm happy with my online progress so far.

Hello again everyone! I got around to updating my stats as I just did some work on writing the WWE 2K15 Trophy Guide. I have 29 out of 41 trophies, including one of the toughest trophies in Foundation of the Future. The road ahead will not be easy (mostly due to Now That Was A Match) but I WILL SEE THIS THROUGH! INDEED!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone once again!
    I continue to work on my guide for WWE 2K15. Unfortunately, I will likely not earn Platinum as Now That Was A Match is tougher for me than planned as my Ranked Match Points are deducted by 20% each match due to a Disconnect Rate of 10%. Still, I will be happy if I can teach others to avoid this mistake via my guide.
    After this guide is complete, I must consider what Platinum #50 will be, since it is unlikely that this Platinum will be earned. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

I will likely not earn Platinum as Now That Was A Match is tougher for me than planned as my Ranked Match Points are deducted by 20% each match due to a Disconnect Rate of 10%. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Keep playing til your disconnect rate drops?

PRO Member

Keep playing til your disconnect rate drops?
    I wish it is were so, my good man. Sadly, I need to get my Disconnect Rate under 5% to avoid a penalty. With my penalty, this means I would need over 50 matches without a disconnect to have the penalty go away. With the way my router behaves -- or misbehaves -- that is unlikely. Easy come, easy goes, yes?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast