View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Well here we are again, everyone! First things first! MY WWE 2K15 TROPHY GUIDE (PS3 VERSION) HAS BEEN APPROVED!!! That's ...

PRO Member

Well here we are again, everyone!
    First things first!

MY WWE 2K15 TROPHY GUIDE (PS3 VERSION) HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!

That's Trophy Guide #10! WOW, I JUST SAID THAT!

Now for news #2:
    The 2 gold trophies so far this month mean:

THE GOLD RUSH STREAK IS AT 72 MONTHS!!!
    6 YEARS OF GOLD!!!

Although I am no "mark" as being in the wrestling industry means being neutral on "big-league" matters, I personally believe only 1 song should be used by me to celebrate -- and I think you know what it is!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on getting your trophy guide approved buddy. That's something I've always been guilty of, not contributing enough to this site, I'm glad people like you keep it ticking over. Also, congrats on extending the gold rush streak. I have no idea what my gold trophy streak is.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on getting your trophy guide approved and continuing your gold rush streak.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on getting your trophy guide approved buddy. That's something I've always been guilty of, not contributing enough to this site, I'm glad people like you keep it ticking over. Also, congrats on extending the gold rush streak. I have no idea what my gold trophy streak is.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on getting your trophy guide approved and continuing your gold rush streak.
    THANK YOU ALL!!! Don't feel like you don't contribute enough, DragonWolf. You have over 3 times the posts as me in the same time frame, which is no easy feat.
    As for the Gold Rush Streak, it goes back to the very first month of my career as a trophy hunter, when I got Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe in December of 2008. I started noticing the streak when it got to 18 months, and it has been with me through good months and bad. Month after month, year after year, game after game, gold trophy after gold trophy, it is the one constant about Icebrand1270.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well well Icebrand. You've been busy as always!

Your not going to stop getting golds every month it looks like. OH and you also wrote the guide for WWE 2K15! Awesome job man.

Love that Undertaker song everytime.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Congrats on getting your trophy guide approved and your gold trophy streak

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on getting your trophy guide approved and your gold trophy streak
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Well well Icebrand. You've been busy as always!

Your not going to stop getting golds every month it looks like. OH and you also wrote the guide for WWE 2K15! Awesome job man.

Love that Undertaker song everytime.
    Thank you all! Well SkyMirror, all records fall and all streaks end (Just ask Undertaker about that one). Still, I'll try to keep it going for a little while longer.

I finally got around to updating my stats and I thought to myself: "I need to give this checklist more than a stat update... and then some." When I find the time, I will do just that.
    As for what I'm playing, I'm doing a little of everything (and requiring a spell checker as I write this -- big surprise, I know). I received the Vita version of The Wolf Among Us but I found it difficult to get back into something I did on PS3. That, and I'm not sure I want this to be Platinum #50. Maybe I'm over-thinking this.
    As you can see, my problems with WWE 2K15 dictate needing... something else for Platinum #50. Suggestions are appreciated as I start a strategy session with... myself.
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would suggest finishing up Kingdoms of Amular. You only have a few trophies left like finishing the story. It'd be a nice 100% too as you already played the DLC.

I have to pick that game back up myself sometime. It's good from what I remember but I got distracted with another game if I recall.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

I would suggest finishing up Kingdoms of Amular. You only have a few trophies left like finishing the story. It'd be a nice 100% too as you already played the DLC.

I have to pick that game back up myself sometime. It's good from what I remember but I got distracted with another game if I recall.
    A good suggestion, but as fate would have it, I believe the trophy for getting 500 kills with special abilities glitched on me. There's no way to know since there is no stat tracker but I'm very late in the game. Go figure.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    A good suggestion, but as fate would have it, I believe the trophy for getting 500 kills with special abilities glitched on me. There's no way to know since there is no stat tracker but I'm very late in the game. Go figure.
    Damn. That's a shame. You were very close.

I see you have a lot of Vita games open if you maybe want to play those. Maybe the Wolf Among Us?

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Damn. That's a shame. You were very close.

I see you have a lot of Vita games open if you maybe want to play those. Maybe the Wolf Among Us?
    Yeah, I didn't realize it until recently. The game keeps track of kills but not kills via special attacks, so this is all just speculation. Considering how late in the game it is, it is something to ponder.
    Considering my progress with the Vita version of The Wolf Among Us, it is a possible #50. I wanted something more "prestigious" but I don't want to over-think this. Time will tell.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah, I didn't realize it until recently. The game keeps track of kills but not kills via special attacks, so this is all just speculation. Considering how late in the game it is, it is something to ponder.
    Considering my progress with the Vita version of The Wolf Among Us, it is a possible #50. I wanted something more "prestigious" but I don't want to over-think this. Time will tell.
    lol

Well you'll figure it out eventually. Why not WWE2K15 again? I know you love wrestling and you wrote the guide for it. It would be fitting.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

lol

Well you'll figure it out eventually. Why not WWE2K15 again? I know you love wrestling and you wrote the guide for it. It would be fitting.

There are many of these thoughts in my head at this time. Which thought to go with is the key, yes?

Well everyone, some things to report:

TROPHY LEVEL 31!
    26,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!

As for my "Current Plat 50 Hopefuls", here's how it looks now:
    The Wolf Among Us for Vita is a possible as I'm over halfway through the trophy list.
    As of recently, Gamefly sent me the PS3 version of MLB 14 The Show (NOW it's available, with the World Series over and all). I have ripped through much of this lineup already (no pun intended). I only need 6 more trophies, ranging from the easy Grand Salami (hitting a grand slam) to the incredibly difficult Fence Posts (scoring 1 -- and ONLY 1 -- run in every inning for 9 innings). This contender may have emerged from nowhere, but it's not surprising when you consider that most of my Platinums show up this way.
    Happy hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

You should platinum Okami

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    You should platinum Okami
    Perhaps I will. Time will tell.

I started to play Dragon Age Inquisition and all I can say is... BEYOND EPIC! The prologue is amazing and it's only going to get better!
    As for MLB 14 The Show, I'm just 2 trophies away from Platinum! I need Fence Posts and David "Captain America" Wright to score a very impressive Platinum!
    Good hunting, all!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Perhaps I will. Time will tell.

I started to play Dragon Age Inquisition and all I can say is... BEYOND EPIC! The prologue is amazing and it's only going to get better!
    As for MLB 14 The Show, I'm just 2 trophies away from Platinum! I need Fence Posts and David "Captain America" Wright to score a very impressive Platinum!
    Good hunting, all!

Sounds like a cool game from what I've seen so far. Would you reccomend the Dragon Age series? It has sparked my interest recently.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

PRO Member

Sounds like a cool game from what I've seen so far. Would you reccomend the Dragon Age series? It has sparked my interest recently.
    Considering that me saying "I like it" would be as much of an understatement as saying "That winless sports team on the field has only a little bit of a losing problem", I think the proper response to whether I would recommend it is: OH HELL YEAH!!!

There is a valid point to keep in mind, however: The Dragon Age series consists of 3 COMPLETELY different games (Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Dragon Age Inquisition) that share a common world called Thedas and... yeah, that's about all they share. Get into the trilogy and see what I mean. Most people will have a clear favorite among the 3 games when it is all said and done, that's for certain. Enjoy this epic trilogy, if you like!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello one and all!
    Dragon Age Inquisition has sat in my PS3 disc tray all week and will stay there for quite some time. It's 25 trophies down, 25 to go to score Platinum and complete the "plat-trick" for this epic trilogy. That in mind, I will need a second runthrough on Nightmare difficulty, so who knows what will happen?
    I know this: I want this to be Platinum #50. I will not stop until I utter the words "PLAT-TRICK" and scare the neighbors at the same time! OH HELL YEAH!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 11-24-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Hope you get that Inquistion Plat for number 50 ice, would be pretty cool to clock 50 with that series Plat-Trick.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Hope you get that Inquistion Plat for number 50 ice, would be pretty cool to clock 50 with that series Plat-Trick.
    INDEED!!!

Of course, they don't call it Nightmare difficulty because you can sleep on it en route to Platinum! My plan is to get over 30 trophies done before my 1st playthrough ends. So far, so good! Viva Inquisition!!!

EDIT: I have added a piece of gaming music that has quickly become one of my favorite musical pieces of all time: THE DAWN WILL COME FROM DRAGON AGE INQUSITION!!!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 11-24-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast