View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw Still looking good man. Keep it up. Thanks DaRe! It's been slow with my PS3 starting ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Still looking good man. Keep it up.
    Thanks DaRe! It's been slow with my PS3 starting to break down but the encouragement definitely helps! Next month will be better when I have a new PS3 unit in place!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Checklist has updated stats and a NEW PSN 100%: Detuned!
    I had not played this piece of interactive art since December of 2009 but I went back to it yesterday afternoon and finally finished the last three trophies (Detune, Jarig and Elephant Dance) to finish a PSN 100% over 2 years in the making. Talk about your unexpected comebacks! We'll see what's next!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Minor stat update is now up.
    Although progress has been slow due to games being "hit or miss" on whether they will cause overheat problems (disc and digital alike), yesterday was actually my 43rd consecutive day with at least one Trophy! I re-downloaded Magic: The Gathering 2012, which I'm three trophies away from 100% on (I had already bought the expansion and I've already earned the online trophies). Hopefully that will keep me busy until my Gamefly rentals show up, of which I know what one of them is: Prince of Persia HD Trilogy! I've never played Prince of Persia before, so here's hoping I figure the trilogy out quick.
    Until then, enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I hope you enjoy PoP trilogy man,its one of my fav series of games.But be careful on how you play the games if you go for the plats.Reason being,some of the games require multiple playthroughs due to non stacking difficulty trophies.So if pos,probablu best to play one then break but once again man,just make sure you have fun

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on finishing off the last three trophies for MTG 2012. I loved the game, hence why I wrote the guide and seeing as how you got the online trophies out of the way it shouldn't be that hard now. Also good luck on your gamefly games, especially the Prince of Persia collection. I hope you can knock all three out before you have to return them.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I hope you enjoy PoP trilogy man,its one of my fav series of games.But be careful on how you play the games if you go for the plats.Reason being,some of the games require multiple playthroughs due to non stacking difficulty trophies.So if pos,probablu best to play one then break but once again man,just make sure you have fun
    I will definitely have fun and hopefully not embarass myself, john3007! Acrobatic games are usually not my thing but I was looking for someting different to put at the top of my Gamefly rental wishlist. I'm looking forward to seeing how I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on finishing off the last three trophies for MTG 2012. I loved the game, hence why I wrote the guide and seeing as how you got the online trophies out of the way it shouldn't be that hard now. Also good luck on your gamefly games, especially the Prince of Persia collection. I hope you can knock all three out before you have to return them.
    Thank you Deneratuck! I've read your guide for both game and expansion and it is very helpful. You helped me through some tight spots with your Rocketbirds trophy guide, so from one guide writer to another, thank you. All that is left in Magic 2012 is Puzzling Master, Evil's End and My Crushing Masterstroke, although I must admit defeating online opponents as the Archenemy for Your Fate is Thrice Sealed may be the greatest guilty pleasure in the game. The good thing about Gamefly is there is no time limit on your rentals, but I guess they haven't expanded to your homeland of Canada yet. That needs to be fixed, pronto!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated once again.
    Though my consecutive-day trophy streak ended at 43, I hope to begin a new one. I took down Puzzling Master from Magic 2012, leaving just two trophies for 100% completion. As for Prince of Persia Trilogy, I started The Sands of Time today and I have two trophies already, even though I always struggle in games with acrobatic heroes. Gamefly is sending me NASCAR 2011 as my other game, a welcome surprise as I liked the game when I played it briefly last year. We'll see how well I do on it soon enough. Until then, enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Ahhhh,never mind on the end of your streak mate but bloody well done all the same.That is a rather impressive achievement if im being honest.Dont worry about PoP either mate,the controls are relatively simple and straight forward and im sure you will be fine

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Ahhhh,never mind on the end of your streak mate but bloody well done all the same.That is a rather impressive achievement if im being honest.Dont worry about PoP either mate,the controls are relatively simple and straight forward and im sure you will be fine
    Thanks John3007 and I sure hope so about the controls of Prince of Persia. I used to joke during my very brief time with Tomb Raider: Underworld when I had PSN Plus around Christmas how Lara Croft could figure out many different ways to kill me before I could get past the opening stage! I was terrible at Tomb Raider and not much better at the leaping and climbing parts of hack-and-slashers like God of War (which is why I never touched God of War III).
    Still, I like what I see so far in Prince of Persia, so I'll stick with it. To say I Platinumed a game WAY out of my comfort zone, or even get close, and have fun at the same time would be nice. Thank you all for the encouragement!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated and reflect that I've passed 3,400 trophies!
    I'm still doing okay with Prince of Persia but I sent back NASCAR The Game 2011 (overheat problems). We'll see if Gamefly sends me something a little easier on my dying PS3, at least until I buy a new PS3 May 1st.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on having a shit-ton of trophies! Glad you didn't get hit by the spambot who hit other people's checklist. May 1st will come sooner than you know

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on having a shit-ton of trophies! Glad you didn't get hit by the spambot who hit other people's checklist. May 1st will come sooner than you know
    Thanks daftprophet! Spambots in the checklist area? CREEPY! Glad that's taken care of.
    Stats are updated. I sent back Prince of Persia Trilogy to Gamefly after frustrating myself after falling through about 100 pits too many, but that's me for you. I've always said that my gaming skills were suited for RPGs and grinding rather than twitchy fingers and acrobatics, and sadly I was proven right.
    On the up side, Gamefly got back NASCAR 2011 and is sending out Alpha Protocol in its place!
    Now I know most people and critics would rather spit on this title than play it but I've always been my own man, with my own views and decisions on video games and the gaming industry. I'm one of the few who "gets" the niche this game falls into and enjoys that it's an RPG first and a shooter second.
    As one of the few who "gets" Alpha Protocol, I can also tell you it's a tough and rare Platinum. I have great respect for anyone (such as Backblast) who has the Platinum, full of trophies of both the tough and tricky/confusing kind. I'm 10 trophies away, so wish me luck, as some of what's left is tough and some are definitely tricky.
    Until next time, enjoy the checklist!

EDIT: Gamefly has recieved Prince of Persia and is sending me Cross Edge! A turn-based, tactical RPG in the Japanese style from NIS and Idea Factory, who scored big later with Hyperdimension Neptunia, I played this in 2009, scoring 6 trophies. Now I look to complete the job on one the the toughest "grind" Platinums in PS3 history. This should be right up my alley. We'll see soon enough.
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 04-25-2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Update

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats and fun facts are updated.
    As I await the arrival of Alpha Protocol and Cross Edge in the mail from Gamefly, I gave the PS3 a couple of days to cool off as I had to do a wrestling show and a relative's birthday celebration. Last night, I came back to my PS3 and went back to Magic the Gathering 2012 and got Evil's End, leaving just 1 trophy (My Crushing Masterstroke) left for 100% completion! I know the "Jace Trio juggernaut" will be tough but my skill and the great guide here written by my friend Denaratuck will guide me to victory! (Yes, you can tell I'm confident.) I guess time will tell how long this will take. Until then, enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Good luck in getting the most out of your ps3 mate,it does actually seem to be fighting through for now.Lets hope it last eh.Im sorry to hear you sent PoP trilogy back man,i remember you saying you werent good with those sort of games but at least you tried it.Enjoy your gaming man,good luck

PRO Member

Good luck in getting the most out of your ps3 mate,it does actually seem to be fighting through for now.Lets hope it last eh.Im sorry to hear you sent PoP trilogy back man,i remember you saying you werent good with those sort of games but at least you tried it.Enjoy your gaming man,good luck
    Thank you john3007! I had to know either way if I could do Prince of Persia or not. I'll have better luck with Alpha Protocol and Cross Edge!
    Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012!
    I'd like to take this time to give a "shout-out" to my friend Denaratuck, who wrote the guide for both the "Core Game" and the DLC. Without him, my 100% would not be possible (Keyword: Challenge solutions!). So, from one guide writer to another, thank you.

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Hey man, I came back to take a look at your checklist again, and I just noticed the Other Fun "Did you Know" Facts at the end of the checklist. I think that's pretty cool, and I'm thinking about using it on my checklist, just maybe

Anyway, keep doing what you're doing. It's looking good.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Hey man, I came back to take a look at your checklist again, and I just noticed the Other Fun "Did you Know" Facts at the end of the checklist. I think that's pretty cool, and I'm thinking about using it on my checklist, just maybe

Anyway, keep doing what you're doing. It's looking good.
    Thanks DaRe! Feel free to put up your own Did You Know facts as they definitely give personal character to a checklist beyond one's stats or Platinums.
    Stats are updated.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated.
    Bad news first. I probably won't get my new PS3 until mid-May (money delays) so I sent Alpha Protocol back to Gamefly (overheat problems). Cross Edge seems to be okay, though.
    The good news is that I had enough PSN cash to get The Price Is Right Decades! I don't know how far I'll get but I'll enjoy every minute of this fun game show game!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    As May approaches, my PS3 turns 4, meaning it well outlived its life expectancy. Therefore, I have regretfully decided not to seek trophies until my new PS3 is purchased sometime in the next 2 weeks. This will allow me to transfer data via ethernet cable when the time comes and not worry about losing a Gamefly disc due to a YLOD, which has a high probability of happening with a 4-year old 2008 model that already has frequent overheat problems.
    I'm sending Cross Edge back to Gamefly and whatever gets sent next will be put aside until my new PS3 is in place. I'll still be here in the meantime.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Stats are updated.
    As May approaches, my PS3 turns 4, meaning it well outlived its life expectancy. Therefore, I have regretfully decided not to seek trophies until my new PS3 is purchased sometime in the next 2 weeks. This will allow me to transfer data via ethernet cable when the time comes and not worry about losing a Gamefly disc due to a YLOD, which has a high probability of happening with a 4-year old 2008 model that already has frequent overheat problems.
    I'm sending Cross Edge back to Gamefly and whatever gets sent next will be put aside until my new PS3 is in place. I'll still be here in the meantime.
    Good deal. I'm sure your hunting will be much better on your new system. In June, my PS3 turns 4 as well. (80 GB MGS4 fatty) and it's still kickin it. I'm sorry you had crappy luck with yours recently, but here's to your new one!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast