View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on 30k views on your cl...

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on 30k views on your cl
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Thank you everyone for making this the #3 checklist in the history pf PS3Trophies.com!!!

Things have been rough as more bad stuff keeps piling up that I will not reveal the specifics here (out of respect, you understand).
    Still there are good things happening in trophies:

I have 9 Gold Trophies so far this month, extending the GOLD RUSH STREAK to 76 MONTHS!!!

8 of these Gold Trophies are from a single game, leading to my next piece of good news:

PRESENTING PLATINUM 55
    PS3 PLATINUM 50

TROPHY TACKLER
    RUGBY 15

I can't say I saw this one coming, but when do I ever?
    I rented this via Gamefly and barreled through it very fast -- by which I mean roughly 2 days and 12 hours.
    The game is easy as far as sports games go. There are no online trophies (or even online play for that matter). Most trophies must be done on Hard difficulty but it is not that hard (even for a stereotypical American who knows nothing about Rugby...aka me). The "league championship" trophies can be earned by simulating the entire season (like Pro Evolution Soccer 2014).
    Unfortunately, the quality of the game is below average. I would rate it higher if not for the choppy graphic glitches that occasionally happen when you get tackled, making it impossible to get the ball back in the "ruck". It didn't happen often, but enough to be annoying. I know this game is from a first-time developer and publisher, so here's hoping that they can do better if they get another chance.
    All in all, a quick and relatively easy Platinum. I have the feeling that this may be a tough game to find soon, buy or rent, since it comes from a small publisher and didn't get good ratings. Therefore, get on this sooner rather than later if you're looking for a quick Platinum.

So long and keep hunting!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your newest Plat Ice brand.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat dude

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest platinum Icebrand

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your newest Plat Ice brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum Icebrand
    Thank you everyone. This means so much to me with everything going on. Truth be told, it didn't seem right to earn a Platinum at a time like this. (I don't expect anyone to understand.) Who knows, maybe I need this right now. I just got on a roll with Rugby 15 and never looked back.
    I put up some browsing music for the first time in months: One More Time by 7Lions (best known as WWE's memorial song for The Ultimate Warrior). Until next time, everybody.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

congrats on rugby 15!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on rugby 15!
    Thanks DrJackel! It is good to see you again!

So, how do I follow that up? Well, here we are:

PRESENTING PLATINUM 56:
    VITA PLATINUM 6:

RUGBY 15 (PS VITA)
    TROPHY TACKLER

This is digital-only on Vita in NA (I believe), and I'm not sure it was a wise purchase at 35 dollars (although I had more than enough PSN cash to spare). I do know that this was THE FASTEST PLATINUM OF MY CAREER AT JUST UNDER 10 HOURS!!!
    As for the gameplay, it is similar to the PS3 version, from the good commentary to the occasional "choppy" graphic glitches when tackled that can make the "ruck" minigame harder than it should be. As for the trophies, they are identical to the PS3 (and PS4) versions with the exception of the trophy for local multiplayer removed (for obvious reasons), making an easy trophy list a little bit easier.
    Easy game of so-so quality aside, I think I'll remember this one; after all, it is the fastest Platinum of my career!

What's next? No idea, of course! I enjoy fining out all the same!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Two Rugby Plats in a row. Congrats on getting a new Vita Plat.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on another Rugby plat dude

PRO Member

sounding like a broken record here congrats on rugby 15!! on vita this time

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Two Rugby Plats in a row. Congrats on getting a new Vita Plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on another Rugby plat dude
    sounding like a broken record here congrats on rugby 15!! on vita this time
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat!
    Thank you all! It may not have been the wisest use of PSN cash but it was one for my personal record book!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!
    Not much in the way of trophies lately but there are 2 things of note:

8,200 TROPHIES!!!
    31,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!!

Thank you all for your continued support!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone!!! I have returned to... you know.

I changed the browsing music to one of my personal favorites: Monster by Imagine Dragons!!!

As for the trophies, I bought 5 Star Wrestling from PSN (it released just this past Tuesday) and I have over half the trophies in just 12 hours!!! At least I made good use of my recent insomnia, yes?
    I checked the stats from PSNTL (partners with this site, as we all know) on this game when I synced up just an hour ago and I saw something VERY interesting: No one has this Platinum so far. It's not a popular game at this time (only 27 players tracked, in fact) but I'm currently in the #2 spot and just 1 trophy off the lead! Do I dare dream the impossible dream of being #1? We shall see in a few hours... I hope. (I am running on insomnia, adrenaline and excitement after all.)
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

good song that is ...still waiting on yakuza 5's psn release to use my psn cash ugh the wait is torture since they announced it

PRO Member

good song that is ...still waiting on yakuza 5's psn release to use my psn cash ugh the wait is torture since they announced it
    That the song is, my good man!
    As for 5 Star Wrestling, I'm in the various Challenge Mode Tiers (16 in all). They are tough to begin with but the wonky controls and odd graphic glitches make it even tougher. (Examples include: throwing an opponent into the corner and him still running, being counted out after getting back in the ring, going outside the ring after a move for no reason, etc.) I now see why "First to Platinum" is still up for grabs, for which I have the lead with 67% -- for now. I'll see if I can keep it up or not.
    Take care, everyone!

EDIT: I really need to give this checklist a proper update beyond just stats. Hopefully soon.

EDIT #2: It turns out that someone has earned the Platinum for 5 Star Wrestling just today. At least I can take my time with it now.
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 03-21-2015 at 11:16 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone once again! I'm here and... you know the rest.

I put 5 Star Wrestling to the side for now. There are a few good reasons for this decision: its difficulty, its poor quality and the fact that the Platinum has already been earned by other trophy hunters. I'll get back to it... eventually.
    As for right now, I went back to Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS3 Version, it was originally on Vita but was ported due to its popularity) and I'm almost done with my 2nd playthrough. A minimum of 3 playthroughs is required for Platinum and the game is not the best in the series; nonetheless, I'll see how far I can take it.
    After that (provided my health is good as I may have mentioned about waiting for insurance approval on my leg vein surgery), I was thinking of going back to Dragon fantasy Book II. It draws inspiration (and parody) from many sources in a 16-bit RPG style, primarily Chrono Trigger. I played it only a little when I bought it from PSN but I hope to enjoy it some more in the near future.
    Take care, one and all!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone.
    I'm still waiting for word about whether my leg vein surgery will be approved by insurance. For now, I wait, and... you know.
    For now, I earn few trophies at the moment. I need the break after an awful month in my life.
    Anyway, I added some new browsing music: The Breeze at Dawn, from the final cutscene of SoulCalibur V!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello once again!
    I returned to the trophy hunt sooner than expected (Oh Icebrand1270, you really are so predictable). That said, the month is okay so far. The GOLD RUSH STREAK is extended to 77 MONTHS!!! The trophy that extended the streak was Top Gear from Dead Nation, a rare case of a "zombie game" that I actually enjoy. Go figure that I return to that one!
    As for getting back into the (trophy) swing of things, I bought Resistance: Burning Skies on the Vita. It's a digital version since it's not available at the local Gamestop; on the up side, a digital version already has the online pass unlike a rental. As for why I would buy a shooter, albeit an easy one, all I can say is that it was only 18 dollars and I was in the mood (probably because Killzone Mercenary is coming to Plus this week, although that is a tougher game of higher quality by most accounts). So far, I am halfway through the single player campaign and I did the lone online trophy (play a single match). Of course, with my shooting skills... or lack of them... I may get the Platinum done in a... week, unlike most who play this game, who get it in a day or two.
    Anyway, after that is done I will likely go after Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS3 version). I started my 3rd playthrough and this should do it, provided I don't miss anything. One can always hope, yes?
    See everybody soon!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast