View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by backblast congrats on your 59th For your 60th platinum you should do a racing game Like finish ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    congrats on your 59th
    For your 60th platinum you should do a racing game
    Like finish Motorstorm RC or Grid 2
    Thanks backblast. I was okay at Grid 2 but never completed Career Mode or did well online, so that's probably out of the question. As for MotorStorm RC, Wall Brawl will be the toughest trophy with my lack of skill and I'll need to vastly improve my drifting abilities. Still, I have it on both PS3 and PS Vita, and it is a double-plat instant, so there is incentive there.

Personally, I would like something that is meaningful to me, as I mentioned before. Time will tell.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone once again!

So after my 5 Star Wrestling Platinum, I hope to get something more prestigious... and mechanically sound. Instead of saying "You Can't Wrestle!" I will shout at the game "You Can't Program!" *makes stupid clapping noises*
    Now I go back to Heavy Rain, and hope that I don't lose my hair... what's left of it, I mean. Why, you ask? The controls, of course. Heavy Rain is a great story but those weird controls make me wonder what Quantic Dream was doing the day they thought them up. My guess is they were on a "booze cruise to nowhere"! (No offense to any alcohol lovers here, of course) It is for this reason that it took almost 14 months to earn the first trophy (Interactive Drama). Now it has been over 5 years and I wish to return to this great story... and frustrating controls. (I must really be into self-torture.)
    Of course, if I master the controls here, I can master any control schematic. That said, I earned 4 more trophies and I'm now up to Face To Face. The ending -- or a couple of the 17 endings -- are somewhat near. Of course, any advice you fine folks can give about how best to do All Endings, Kamikaze, I'm Not Scared, Perfect Crime etc. would be greatly appreciated. Don't worry about spoilers as I know who the Origami Killer is (The Origami's Grave Ending is something of a giveaway, naturally) and I don't mind sad endings (the fact that I like Mass Effect 3 and LA Noire is proof of that).
    After all, a Platinum that is over 5 Years in the making would warrant quite a celebration -- the type that lasts all day (complete with 2 Subway Subs and a several cans of Coca-Cola) and wakes up the neighborhood! INDEED!
    So I say to Heavy Rain (and hopefully InFamous after that):
    JUST BRING IT! MY TIME IS NOW! SAY HELLO TO ICEBRAND! BECAUSE ICEBRAND SAID SO!
    That and:
    WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ICEBARDN1270 AND ALL OF ICYMANIA PLATINUMS YOU?

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Greetings once again, my friends!

I just got to the end of Heavy Rain and I now posses 6 of the 17 endings required for All Endings. The road to a Platinum over 5 years in the making is still a long one but will be well worth it!
    So, here's what's left, ladies and gentlemen:
    Kamikaze, I'm Not Scared!, Wise Guy, Unforgivable, Clever Dad, Simple Mind, Perfect Crime and All Endings. Needless to say, even an efficient route would have a lot of ground to cover... and I'm not known for efficiency. Still, this would be the unlikeliest Platinum of my career.
    It was a game that frustrated me with its "unique" controls, to the point that it took almost 14 months to earn a single trophy from it. It was a game that I earned a few trophies in 2011 and some in 2013 as a Gamefly game. I eventually bought a 20 dollar used copy so that I could go back to it at my leisure and not worry about it taking up space on my Gamefly list. Now i come back to it in the hopes of finally earning a Platinum that I still think is a pipe dream. I know I can get most of the trophies with time but Kamikaze and I'm Not Scared will take a good amount of "QTE Skill" that I normally lack. Still, I got Invincible Scott on the first try, so maybe I can pull this off. There is only one way to find out: May the long journey to a Heavy Rain Platinum Trophy continue!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 04-25-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm glad you decided to go through and try to plat Heavy Rain. I look forward to seeing it in your collection in the future. I reckon you can probably plat the game, before May

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    I'm glad you decided to go through and try to plat Heavy Rain. I look forward to seeing it in your collection in the future. I reckon you can probably plat the game, before May
    You and me both, Tonto. With that in mind, I earned Simple Mind, I'm Not Scared and Unforgivable last night, meaning I have just 5 trophies to go.
    The 5 trophies are: Kamikaze, Wise Guy, Clever Dad, Perfect Crime and All Endings.
    With Kamikaze and Perfect Crime still in play, this will be no easy feat. I have the will and the drive; do I have the skill and the brains? Stay tuned!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Local Drunk

Kamikaze That bloody trophy is so frustrating but good luck mate, hopefully we'll see Heavy Rain in your plat collection soon.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Kamikaze That bloody trophy is so frustrating but good luck mate, hopefully we'll see Heavy Rain in your plat collection soon.
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    Speaking upon which:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
    BOYS AND GIRLS,
    AND ALL THE ORIGAMI FIGURES WORLDWIDE:
    PROUDLY PRESENTING:

PLATINUM 60
    HEAVY RAIN MASTER
    HEAVY RAIN
    4/26/2015
    7:11 AM

I'm looking at this and I still can't believe I earned this Platinum!
    I played this the day it came out (2/23/2010) and traded it after less than a month due to initial frustration with the game's "unique" controls. I finally earned my first trophy on 4/14/2011 and a handful of others via a Gamefly rental. I rented it again in 2013 and earned several more, after which I decided to buy a 20 dollar used copy I found so that I could play it at my leisure.
    I came back to Heavy Rain this year and got Kamikaze, Perfect Crime and All Endings (and several others) to finally score Platinum. Raw emotion and celebration poured out of me when All Endings and HEAVY RAIN Master finally popped, the type that has never accompanied a "Platinum Celebration" before in my time as a trophy hunter. It is a moment to remember for as long as I am a trophy hunter.
    I have so many people to thank for helping me along the way:
    To everyone who ever wrote a trophy guide or trophy tips about Heavy Rain: THANK YOU!
    To everyone who ever wrote a walkthrough for a walkthough site: THANK YOU!
    To everyone who ever posted a YouTube video for trophy tips or how to get past the "tough spots": THANK YOU!
    To everyone here who encouraged me to go back to this game after so much time to earn Platinum at long last: THANK YOU!
    To my family and friends who encouraged me to never give up and believe in myself in this or anything else: THANK YOU!
    And last, to the will, the skill, the drive, the brains and the perseverance I never realized I had: THANK YOU!
    A PLATINUM OVER 5 YEARS IN THE MAKING!
    THIS ONE IS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on your new platinum and a fitting one for your 60th
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Heavy Rain Plat and making it your 60th Plat. I really need to go back and Plat that game as well. lol

Judgement by Blaster

Congrats on latest plat.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Banned

Congrats for Heavy Rain plat!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Heavy Rain plat

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Heavy Rain mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum and a fitting one for your 60th
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Rain Plat and making it your 60th Plat. I really need to go back and Plat that game as well. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by indian_spirit_22 View Post
    Congrats on latest plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Heavy Rain plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Rain plat
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Heavy Rain mate
    THANK YOU ALL!!!
    It definitely was a fitting Platinum, backblast.
    MadMardigan, you should definitely go back. It is an incredible story, and even I figured out the controls in time.
    Feral, thank you for the rep. You are absolutely right about the impossible can be conquered.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice work on Heavy Rain Icebrand. It might not be the toughest plat around, but it's a good title to have in anyone's plat collection.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Nice work on Heavy Rain Icebrand. It might not be the toughest plat around, but it's a good title to have in anyone's plat collection.
    THANK YOU TONTO! It may not be the hardest Platinum in the world but it was an indescribable feeling to earn a Platinum over 5 years in the making!
    I'm in the process of putting in a "Post-Platinum Interview" for Heavy Rain (and others soon as well) and will expand the commentary to highlight other key trophies en route to the Platinum as well as other big moments as a trophy hunter.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Heavy Rain platinum Icebrand

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Rain platinum Icebrand
    Thank you Wolverinefangirl! The road was over 5 years long and was worth every bit of it!

Now that I am 2 days removed from this Platinum, I have given some thought about how never giving up, in this or anything else, is a great principle to live by. I made what I thought was impossible into a reality. Perhaps I can do that for other things as well. It is a good thought, yes?

I finished my "Platinum Interview" for Heavy Rain and added some new Browsing Music. Tell me what you think!

Take care, everyone. Thank you again, everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!
    For anyone who is wondering, it has been 9 weeks and my insurance has yet to respond on whether they will approve my leg vein operation. Right now, it looks like it will be denied. Either way, I need to know so i can do some "long-term" things (ex. Trophy Guides). Time will tell, as the old saying goes.

Meanwhile, there are 3 major milestones to share:

8,400 TROPHIES!
    33,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!
    78 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS WITH A GOLD TROPHY! 6-AND-A-HALF YEARS OF GOLD! THE STREAK THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE IT ALL BEGAN IN DECEMBER OF 2008 CONTINUES! THE GOLD RUSH STREAK CONTINUES!!!

I am no mark as being in the wrestling industry at a "minor-league" level represents neutrality and professionalism to me. Still, I believe this calls for only one song to be an appropriate celebration: And I think you know what it is!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again ladies and gentlemen!

Presenting:

PSN 100% #54: MAGIC: THE GATHERING -- DUELS OF THE PLANESWALKERS 2013!

I started this almost 2 years ago and finally went back to defeat campaign, challenge and encounter modes in core game and DLC alike. It definitely feels good to return to this one. I had friends who were good at this when I was younger... about 20 years ago. Now, it was my turn! *evil laugh*

Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast