View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratulations Icebrand on the 100% for Magic: The Gathering, I myself never understood anything about that (card)game and probably never ...

Editorial Team

Congratulations Icebrand on the 100% for Magic: The Gathering, I myself never understood anything about that (card)game and probably never will It always feels great finishing something after a long time

On another note,
    Any news from your insurrance company yet?
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Congratulations Icebrand on the 100% for Magic: The Gathering, I myself never understood anything about that (card)game and probably never will It always feels great finishing something after a long time

On another note,
    Any news from your insurrance company yet?
    Thanks neospoon. I guess watching friends play it over 20 years ago helped me out on that one!

As for my operation, 10 weeks have passed with no response from insurance. Blame who will for a broken and greedy medical industry if you must. The fact is that this wait is disruptive to any long-term plans, whether it be important things or fun things. Whether it is approved, denied or shelved to send for further review, I need to know. I need to tell family, friends and the wrestlers and promoters of ECPW (the wrestling company I announce for). Meanwhile, I sit on my hands.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again!
    There is little time to update but I have 2 MAJOR milestones to report:

FIRST, TROPHY LEVEL 33!

This has been a long time coming and it is well worth the weight!

The other one:

I AM THE #2 CHECKLIST IN THE HISTORY OF PS3TROPHIES.COM!!!

I know that I do not deserve to be #2 but I am grateful for it all the same! THANK YOU ALL!!!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

You'll soon be #1 mate, I rarely have time to update these days

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    You'll soon be #1 mate, I rarely have time to update these days
    I doubt that, DragonWolf. You are still ahead by over 9,800 views. At my current rate, it will take a few... years.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm back!

I'm bouncing around a few games right now and somewhat directionless. Waiting for word on my leg operation is getting to me, and "moody" describes me perfectly. In the meantime, I play a bit of this and a bit of that. I do okay with trophies for the moment but I just want to relax at this time. I'll be all right, so don't worry.
    Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I have some interesting milestones:

34,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!!

I also called the trophy guide for 5 STAR WRESTLING! This will be my 12th Trophy Guide once it is done!

I figured if insurance was going to stall, let me live my life. and this I wanted to do, so I'm doing it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on your milestones Icebrand

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on reaching 34000 views for your checklist.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your milestones Icebrand
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on reaching 34000 views for your checklist.
    Thank you everyone!

I have kept busy with my trophy guide for 5 Star Wrestling. It is coming along nicely... I think. Obviously, the TGT is the final authority of such things.
    In other matters, I reached a MAJOR MILESTONE just today:

8,500 TROPHIES!!!

After 6 and a half years, I now have 8,500 reasons why I am not wasting my time and that I have something to show for it. Not that anyone listens to me...

Anyway, until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Working on my guide takes up much of my time here, but I can spare a little time here.

I finally got through my first runthrough of Dragon Age Inquisition. I now must decide on whether to play the DLC or go for a Nightmare run.
    Oh, Doom Upon All The World is a Gold trophy, so the Gold Rush streak is at 79 Months!!!

Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!
    Big news:

MY 5 STAR WRESTLING GUIDE IS APPROVED!!!

I put up some "Working On" for Platinum and may put up more soon. For the moment, the appropriate phrase is "break time" in terms of trophies. I'm trying to save up for a PS4 but my money always seems to be needed... elsewhere. In time, yes?
    For now, I wish to relax and avoid burnout.
    Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, one and all.
    I haven't done much in the way of trophies lately. My stats show only 22 trophies so far this month. If my math is correct (for once), I'm on a pace of below 40 trophies. I checked my PSNTL stats and the last time I failed to get under 40 trophies was February of 2009, before trophies were mandatory.
    I think the phrase I'm looking for is "trophy burnout". I'm okay, just indecisive of what to play. I want to get into something but I can't figure out what. I'm trying to arrange my Gamefly list and I'm drawing quite a blank.
    I'm trying to save for a PS4 (hopefully by September) but more important things get in the way. It will happen... eventually.
    Any thoughts on what to play next are greatly appreciated.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Welcome again, ladies and gentlemen!
    I'm starting to get back in the trophy hunt and I'm now at 43 trophies this month. Thar's still a low pace for me but not as bad as originally thought.
    Upon checking my stats again (that's my gaming nerd OCD for you) I saw that the last time I finished a month with less than 50 trophies was February of 2010. The last time I finished a month with less than 60 trophies was February of 2011. Suddenly, I like my chances of doing better than 60.
    I'm also just 3 trophies away from Platinum on the Vita version of Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate! I'm at the start of my 3rd and final playthrough for this game and (should I start it soon) it could be mine before the weekend is through!
    See you next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

PLATINUM 61
    VITA PLATINUM 8
    BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS BLACKGATE
    6/19/2015

After scoring Platinum with this game on the PS3 version, i decided to try it again on Vita. You can clearly see the results: a Platinum Trophy!
    Often compared to blending Batman's freeflow combat with exploration similar to old-school Metroid games, the game is on a 2.5D plane and requires the player to go back and forth between the 3 major areas of Blackgate (Administration, Cell Blocks and Industrial) to collect gear and hidden collectibles. This Platinum requires 3 playthroughs as the order one faces the bosses earns different gear and trophies en route to the final boss.
    The main problem is the map as it doesn't show when a player goes up and down in an area, only left and right. This makes the map extremely confusing. The map was made better in the PS3 version, which came later.
    All in all, it plays different from other Batman games but is still a fun time.
    What's next? Who knows? certainly not me!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Judgement by Blaster

Congrats on your new Batman plat.Still got to finish mine lol
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Banned

Congrats for Batman plat!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plat bud.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by indian_spirit_22 View Post
    Congrats on your new Batman plat.Still got to finish mine lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Batman plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat bud.
    Thank you all! It's still a slow month as I only have 48 trophies so far, which after using a calculator (because my math is terrible) is a pace to finish under 70 this month. It looks like it could be an off-month for me as I'm used to getting at least 100 every month. Perhaps I need this to relax, refocus and (hopefully) save up for a PS4 come August or September. It is what it is, yes?

On the up side, I rearranged my Gamefly list with some different items and they sent me DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc! Often considered to be NIS America's answer to the Ace Attorney series, I can only hope I enjoy it as much as many critics and fans do. Of course, I must follow my own path and be an individual and not bandwagon to be with the "in crowd". However, the thought of fighting an evil bear sounds... oddly satisfying. We shall see!

It has also come to my attention that I now have:

35,OOO CHECKLIST VIEWS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again. It's been a few days but now I'm back!

I started playing Dangaronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc for Vita and I can already see why it is considered one of the best Vita games out there. (Thank you Gamefly... Again!) It is an incredibly strange and twisted tale, published by NIS America and developed by Spike Chunsoft, who did Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for Aksys. I'm almost done with the story mode and will soon be on to School Mode soon. with luck and skill, this will be my next Platinum!
    Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast