View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone! I just finished the Story Mode of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and I very much enjoyed the ending. ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone!

I just finished the Story Mode of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and I very much enjoyed the ending. If you liked Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, you will enjoy this as well.
    On to School Mode, where the true grind begins. It has been a good grind and has already yielded me several trophies to start the month, including 2 Gold -- AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!!!

THE GOLD RUSH STREAK IS AT 80 MONTHS!

Until next time!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone!
    I hunt few trophies at this time as my mind is... elsewhere. Not in a bad way, just burnt out. It happens to every trophy hunter, yes?
    On the upside, I played Dead Nation again after over 3 years of leaving it be and now I'm just 5 trophies away from Platinum. As the only zombie game I actually like (a testament to its quality, to be sure), this would be a nice Platinum to have after over 4 years of starting it. I'm trying to plot out other Platinums to work on when I return to hunting trophies.
    Suggestions are always appreciated, of course.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again.
    I updated the checklist a bit (there are few trophies to report).
    The news I have waited the last 5 months for has arrived. I will be heading for leg surgery in 3 weeks for the left leg and 2-3 weeks later (dependent on recovery time) for the right leg. This surgery will help my long-standing venous stasis (severe varicose vein) problem. I must see this long road through for my health's sake.
    In the meantime, I will go for as many Platinums as possible in the time available.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

62. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle
    7/26/2015

I figured I would go for some easy Platinums before an upcoming series of leg operations. I remembered hearing about how easy this one is, so I rented it through Gamefly.
    It's far from the best fighter around but it is quick. I earned this one in approximately 12-and-a-half Hours, which is the second-shortest Platinum I have in my collection. I'm not that great at fighters, so the secret mission trophies (bonus objectives in Story Mode) took me longer than most people. Still, I barreled through this quicker than I thought I would.

What's next? No clue, as always! Still, it will be interesting to find out!

NOTE: I am unable to add the Platinum image for this game as it is not on the site at this time.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your new Plat Icebrand

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your new Plat Icebrand
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat!
    Thanks everyone. This will be my last for quite some time with surgery coming up this Friday.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone once again.
    My surgery is set for tomorrow and is the first of two leg operations, one for each leg. This journey shall lead to better physical health. Yet should this journey stray from its intended course, my only wish is to remember me when the wrestling bells and PlayStation trophy bells ring, and I shall ask no more.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone once again.
    My surgery is set for tomorrow and is the first of two leg operations, one for each leg. This journey shall lead to better physical health. Yet should this journey stray from its intended course, my only wish is to remember me when the wrestling bells and PlayStation trophy bells ring, and I shall ask no more.
    Good luck dude

Judgement by Blaster

Best of luck to you.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I'm home from successful surgery. It was ambulatory (surgery in the morning, go home at night). I'm bruised quite a bit from the incisions but not in as much pain as I expected. The bandages will stay on until Monday. Hopefully the right leg can be worked on early next month.As for gameplay, I'm working on a couple of things, mostly to relax. I extended the GOLD RUSH STREAK TO 81 MONTHS before I went in and I'm close to Platinum on Monster Jam Battlegrounds. It's a game of so-so quality and short, with skill, stunt and stadium events. I just need a few more trophies. Of course, I do struggle with racing games, so this won't be as easy for me as it is for others.
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 08-09-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

HELLO EVERYONE!
    PRESENTING:

63. MONSTER JAM BATTLEGROUNDS
    MONSTER JAM ELITE
    8/9/2015

I bought this on PSN for PS3 for just 15 dollars (I do not believe it is on PS4) to have an easy game (PSNTL Platinum success rate of over 70%) to play while resting up after a recent operation. I meant to earn this before I went in but I ended up getting it just 2 days after coming home.
    This Platinum is as easy as a racing game gets. There are no online trophies... or online play. There are 3 types of events: Stadium (both racing and freestyle stunts), Skill (2D timed races) and Stunt (precision landings, destroying cars, distance jumping... all in 2D).
    The game is of so-so quality. The biggest problem for me was not flipping upside down and getting stuck. Of course, I'm terrible at racing games, so I'm not one to judge. Still, this one felt good, not only for how close it came after coming home but for being my FIRST-EVER RACING GAME PLATINUM!!!
    What's next? No idea, as always! Time will tell, I suppose.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on your first racing game platinum ^^. I'm not amazing at racing games myself, but one I highly recommend is Burnout Paradise. I'd also recommend Split/Second Velocity, but only when you feel you're ready for more challenging racing games.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Congrats on your first racing game platinum ^^. I'm not amazing at racing games myself, but one I highly recommend is Burnout Paradise. I'd also recommend Split/Second Velocity, but only when you feel you're ready for more challenging racing games.
    Thanks everyone! I actually played Split/Second back in 2010 but was never good at it. Burnout Paradise is probably out of the question unless I can find a cheap PS Eye at the local Gamestop. (I sold the Eye at the same time I sold the Move. I probably would have kept them except for the fact that I have metal in my right arm, so it probably wouldn't be wise to play Move games at this point.) I actually did okay at MotorStorm RC but I'll need a ton of skill (and luck) for Wall Brawl. Still, it is an "instant double-plat", so there is incentive there.
    Truth be told, I'm completely uncertain as to my next Platinum. I suppose I'll see sometime soon.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your newest Plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your newest Plat.
    Thank you MadMardigan! This one felt good, for reasons already stated!

Well everyone, I'm recovering from my operation slowly but surely. I even got out of the apartment I live in with family for a little bit. I'll likely be moving around again like normal by the end of the month. It will be some time before the right leg will be operated on (And with my luck, another lengthy authorization process). Still, I shall continue to follow up and keep on with my goal of more weight loss.

As for gaming, I mostly play casual stuff to relax with. Still, you never know when the mood will take me to hunt some trophies again!
    I'll also add to my checklist when I can sit at the computer for longer periods of time, which hopefully will be soon.
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

HELLO AGAIN!
    PRESENTING:

PSN 100% 55:
    DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS: CHRONICLES OF MYSTARA

This is now the rarest PSN 100% I have as a trophy hunter, with a PSNTL completion rate of just 4.8%! (My previous rarest PSN 100% was The Cave at 8.6%). This also makes this PSN 100% rarer than any of my Platinums (MLB 14 The show is my rarest at 7.50).
    Completionist and Scavenger are notorious for unlocking late but they unlocked after I quit, started again and started a new game.
    It's a fun time with 2 side-scrolling beat-em-ups from the arcades: Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom from 1993 and Dungeons and Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara from 1996. These 2 Capcom arcade classics were renowned for good quality and a large selection of character classes, weapons and special attacks/spells. In fact, Shadow Over Mystara is regarded as the the most complex arcade beat-em-up of all time.
    The trophies are primarily linked to defeating both games, completing all in-game challenges and finding every treasure in both games across all playthroughs. As I said, Completionist and Scavenger always unlock late but unlock eventually, so sit tight and keep playing until they do.
    In short, if you are looking for an arcade classic of the beat-em-up type, there may be none better!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Judgement by Blaster

Congrats on your latest 100%.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast