View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congrats on the double plat dude Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 Congrats for double plats! Originally Posted ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the double plat dude
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for double plats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum Icebrand
    Thanks everyone! I hope to actually update the checklist soon as there has been a lot going on as of late. It was the long way, full of misadventure. It was also full of "dumb luck" and the end result is 2 Platinums.
    I now have 13 Platinums on the year! How many more before the year is up? No idea... but it will be fun to find out!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent !

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the double Plat bud.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent !
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the double Plat bud.
    Thanks everyone!

Well everyone, I'm currently playing a few titles:

Shovel Knight and Super Meat Boy: I enjoy these but they are VERY tough. I'm doing better with Shovel Knight.

Goat Simulator (PS3): This one is proving tougher than I expected... and that's before The Flapmaster trophy! I'll keep at it, though.

Lost Dimension (PS3): Enjoying this one... a lot. It's tougher than it looks, especially with the killing traitors that are different for each playthrough. It's a Tactical RPG, and a good one. I may do the Vita version as well if I score Platinum on the PS3 version, since they are 2 separate lists.

Other than that, life is hectic but OK for now.
    See you later!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!

It has come to my attention that I now have:

40,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME THE #2 CHECKLIST IN THE HISTORY OF PS3TROPHIES.COM!!!

I also noticed that my first trophy this month (Storm Out from the PS3 version of WWE 2K15) is a gold trophy... AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!!!

THE GOLD RUSH STREAK IS NOW AT 83 MONTHS!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Judgement by Blaster

Congrats and respect to you on your latest stats.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by indian_spirit_22 View Post
    Congrats and respect to you on your latest stats.
    Thank you once again!

AND NOW:

PRESENTING:
    PLATINUM 66:

66. Goosebumps: The Game (PS3)
    You Can't Scare Me
    10/19/2015

I'm not a "nostalgia for nostalgia's sake" type of guy but this turned out to be a real treat (no pun intended) as my brother was a huge Goosebumps fan when we were kids. The game is also of the "old-school" variety as it pays homage to classic "first-person point-and-click" games such as Shadowgate, Deja Vu, Deja Vu 2 and The Uninvited.
    I was surprised that this game has a Platinum, since this is a short game. You'll need at least two playthroughs to earn a Platinum (a completionist run and a speed run). There is a lot to do, and a lot to miss if you are not careful.
    This game will likely appeal more to older Goosebumps fans than younger gamers, due to its "old-school" style. Still, it was worth every bit of the 15 dollars I paid for it.
    What's next? No clue, as always! Still, the fun is in the journey!

P.S. I cannot add the Platinum image as it is missing from the site at this time.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Congrats for Goosebumps plat!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the Route 66

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Goosebumps plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the Route 66
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks everyone! Guess my Route 66 went through a forest, a haunted house, a mall and a living dummy named Slappy. COOL!

UPDATE: I also decided to call for the Goosebumps The Game Trophy Guide! Wish me luck, everybody!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 10-22-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your new Plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your new Plat.
    Thank you MadMardigan!

Since then, I was authorized to write the trophy guide for Goosebumps The Game! If approved, this will be Trophy Guide #13 for me!

As you can see, I have been unable to update the checklist (or my 10K Checklist Elite social group leaderboard) due to my time I have being limited. Therefore, any time I have for here must be saved for writing my trophy guide.
    Still, I have a free moment or two to say that I'm playing the PS3 version of WWE 2K16. It is likely the last WWE game for the PS3 generation, so hopefully I can go out with a bang!
    There have been a few bumps in the road: a poor online connection on my end (NO NO NO!) and a trophy glitch suffered yesterday *curses his fate*. There is good news about this at the same time:
    1. I am just 2 trophies away from Platinum!
    2. The trophy that glitched yesterday (Don't Trust Anybody) was earned today! By the way, I should mention that this is a gold trophy:

AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!

THE GOLD RUSH STREAK IS EXTENDED TO 84 MONTHS!!! 7 YEARS OF GOLD!!!

As I have mentioned many times, this dates back to December of 2008 (12/29/2008, to be exact). That was when I had my first trophy-enabled game in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe and the first gold trophy I earned (The Ultimate Evil) happened 2 days after my first trophy. This is what makes it so special for me. I will keep this streak going for as long as I can!
    I "mark out" for no pro wrestler because I believe that being in the wrestling industry at the indie level (as a ring announcer and commentator) means neutrality in big-league matters. Regardless, I believe there is only one piece of music that is appropriate to celebrate such a streak and such a milestone:
    AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Greetings once again, ladies and gentlemen!
    I have been unable to update the checklist recently but I will soon -- especially with some major milestones to share:

9,200 TROPHIES!
    TROPHY LEVEL 35!!

MY GOOSEBUMPS THE GAME TROPHY GUIDE IS APPROVED! THIS IS TROPHY GUIDE #13 FOR ME! GO CHECK IT OUT, EVERYONE!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Well everyone, I should be updating this soon. at least, I hope to. There is much to do before Thanksgiving, and hopefully in a good way.
    I went back to Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS3 version as I still don't have a PS4) as i only need to do a run on Nightmare Difficulty for Platinum. It is not an easy time (at least not for me) but I hope to see this through. Then I will do it again on PS4 (after Witcher 3, Star Wars Battlefront and Infamous Second Son, of course), since I like it that much and there is DLC that is on PS4 but not on PS3.
    Anyway, I figured I would share a photo of me doing an ECPW event in my hometown of Staten Island, New York recently:

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

good luck with that and wait we can paltinum the ps4 versions of games we already platinumed on ps3?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    good luck with that and wait we can paltinum the ps4 versions of games we already platinumed on ps3?
    Not all. This one is a separate purchase for each, is not "cross-save" and the PS4 version has DLC that the PS3 version does not. Therefore, the versions have separate trophy lists. Most digital-only games share a single trophy list between platforms (ex. Hotline Miami) because they are cross-save. It depends on the game. If you are ever in doubt about which is which, the PSNTL games lists will tell you.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

nice i might get the delux edition of sleeping dogs then i wanna enjoy that game again

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    nice i might get the delux edition of sleeping dogs then i wanna enjoy that game again
    Cool, DrJackal! I'm not the biggest fan of remastered games but I'll likely rent that one when I can finally get a PS4.

AND NOW:
    PRESENTING:

PLATINUMS 67/68
    LUNATICS UNITE
    MOTORSTORM RC (PS3 AND PSVITA)

Both these Platinums have been a long time coming!
    I first played the PS3 version on 3/12/2012 and the PS Vita version on 2/1/2014 and put both of them to the side for a long time. Now, the "instant double-plat" is mine!
    As for the game itself, I definitely enjoyed my time with it. It is radio controlled racing based on locations from the MotorStorm series and features different types of racing. Shaving my total time across all 64 events to 40 minutes was a challenge, and one I am very happy to complete.
    The Vita version is the longest road to Plat for any of my Vita games and the PS3 version is the 3rd longest road to Platinum ever for me (only Dragon Age Origins and Heavy Rain were longer). This also makes 16 Platinums on the year, tying my career high set last year.
    Can I close out this year in style? Only one way to find out!

P.S. Is this Platinum calling me a lunatic? Well, they're right! Go me!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Cool, DrJackal! I'm not the biggest fan of remastered games but I'll likely rent that one when I can finally get a PS4.

AND NOW:
    PRESENTING:

PLATINUMS 67/68
    LUNATICS UNITE
    MOTORSTORM RC (PS3 AND PSVITA)

Both these Platinums have been a long time coming!
    I first played the PS3 version on 3/12/2012 and the PS Vita version on 2/1/2014 and put both of them to the side for a long time. Now, the "instant double-plat" is mine!
    As for the game itself, I definitely enjoyed my time with it. It is radio controlled racing based on locations from the MotorStorm series and features different types of racing. Shaving my total time across all 64 events to 40 minutes was a challenge, and one I am very happy to complete.
    The Vita version is the longest road to Plat for any of my Vita games and the PS3 version is the 3rd longest road to Platinum ever for me (only Dragon Age Origins and Heavy Rain were longer). This also makes 16 Platinums on the year, tying my career high set last year.
    Can I close out this year in style? Only one way to find out!

P.S. Is this Platinum calling me a lunatic? Well, they're right! Go me!
    Congrats for double-platted Motorstorm RC!

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast