View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats for new plat!...

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat!
    Thanks ScaryAbel! This is one of the few good things to happen to me this year, personally.

Well everyone, I aim to finish this year strong, and on that subject:

9,400 TROPHIES!!!
    PSN 100% 57: PAINT PARK PLUS (PS VITA)!!!
    RAREST INDIVIDUAL TROPHY OF MY CAREER: GUNSLINGER FROM ZEN PINBALL 2 (PS VITA VERSION) WITH A PSNTL SUCCESS RATE OF JUST 0.63%!!!

HOW DO I CLOSE OUT THE YEAR? WE SHALL SEE!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again in 2016!

Another year is in the history books, so it is time for my:

2015 YEAR IN REVIEW!!!

2015 was a bad year for me in my personal life on many levels.
    As for my time with East Coast Pro Wrestling (ECPW), I now celebrate 7 Years in the business of Professional Wrestling!
    As for the PlayStation Trophy Hunting part of my life, there was good and bad:
    BAD:
    1. February stopped a Platinum streak of 11 months and a streak of 43 months with a Platinum or a PSN 100%.
    2. I had fewer trophies than the previous year for the first time and fewer than each of the two previous years as well.
    3. My 0% games and my "Just short of Platinum" continue to rise.
    GOOD:
    1. A career-high 20 Platinum Trophies in a single year!
    2. Getting to 8,000 and 9,000 Trophies!
    3. Getting a Gold Trophy every month for the 7th Consecutive Year (85 Months Overall)!
    4. Having my 3 Fastest Platinums Ever (Rugby 15 Vita, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle, Taco Master)!
    5. Having my Rarest PSN 100% Ever in Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara!
    6. Being on the 1st 50 to Platinum (PSNTL Records) 5 times this year, making 7 for my career! (Rugby 15 PS3, Rugby 15 Vita, 5 Star Wrestling, Goosebumps The Game, Taco Master)
    7. Having 4 of my 10 Rarest Trophies this year!
    8. Having 5 of my 10 longest roads to Platinum reach a successful conclusion!
    9. Having my highest "Platinum Success Rate ever"!
    10. THE LONGEST JOURNEY TO PLATINUM, A GAME THAT WAS AT 0% FOR OVER 13 MONTHS, THE UNLIKELY BEING A REALITY, A JOURNEY REACHING A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION:

HEAVY RAIN!!!

I know not what the future holds (hopefully a PS4), but I am glad to share it with ALL OF YOU!!!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Judgement by Blaster

Congrats on your past year of trophy hunting. Keep that gold streak going.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by indian_spirit_22 View Post
    Congrats on your past year of trophy hunting. Keep that gold streak going.
    Thank you indian_spirit_22! Like I said, so much went wrong this year. I'm glad something turned out right this year.

As for the GOLD RUSH STREAK, I extended it to 86 MONTHS just today!

Last edited by Icebrand1270; 01-05-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello again in 2016!

Another year is in the history books, so it is time for my:

2015 YEAR IN REVIEW!!!

2015 was a bad year for me in my personal life on many levels.
    As for my time with East Coast Pro Wrestling (ECPW), I now celebrate 7 Years in the business of Professional Wrestling!
    As for the PlayStation Trophy Hunting part of my life, there was good and bad:
    BAD:
    1. February stopped a Platinum streak of 11 months and a streak of 43 months with a Platinum or a PSN 100%.
    2. I had fewer trophies than the previous year for the first time and fewer than each of the two previous years as well.
    3. My 0% games and my "Just short of Platinum" continue to rise.
    GOOD:
    1. A career-high 20 Platinum Trophies in a single year!
    2. Getting to 8,000 and 9,000 Trophies!
    3. Getting a Gold Trophy every month for the 7th Consecutive Year (85 Months Overall)!
    4. Having my 3 Fastest Platinums Ever (Rugby 15 Vita, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle, Taco Master)!
    5. Having my Rarest PSN 100% Ever in Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara!
    6. Being on the 1st 50 to Platinum (PSNTL Records) 5 times this year, making 7 for my career! (Rugby 15 PS3, Rugby 15 Vita, 5 Star Wrestling, Goosebumps The Game, Taco Master)
    7. Having 4 of my 10 Rarest Trophies this year!
    8. Having 5 of my 10 longest roads to Platinum reach a successful conclusion!
    9. Having my highest "Platinum Success Rate ever"!
    10. THE LONGEST JOURNEY TO PLATINUM, A GAME THAT WAS AT 0% FOR OVER 13 MONTHS, THE UNLIKELY BEING A REALITY, A JOURNEY REACHING A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION:

HEAVY RAIN!!!

I know not what the future holds (hopefully a PS4), but I am glad to share it with ALL OF YOU!!!

Thank yo indian_spirit_22! Like I said, so much went wrong this year. I'm glad something turned out right this year.

As for the GOLD RUSH STREAK, I extended it to 86 MONTHS just today!

Keep up the awesomeness Icebrand!

I just noticed, I had a Silver Rush Streak for a while before it ended a few years ago! I might borrow that idea from you with my checklist still in the works.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent plats!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent plats!
    Thanks El_Cid, it was a crazy November and December for my trophy hunting exploits!

I took a few days off from the trophy hunt to re-focus and re-energize. After the horrible year for me that was 2015, I spent some time thinking about the things that truly matter.
    Of course, I knew I would return eventually. I'll get this checklist updated as soon as possible, I assure all of you.

As for recent trophy exploits, I had quite the day yesterday (1/14/2016):

9,500 TROPHIES!!!
    TROPHY LEVEL 36!!!
    111 TROPHIES IN A SINGLE DAY!!!

How does a man with my (lack of) skill get 111 trophies in a single day? Simple:

Sound Shapes (PS3): 55 trophies.
    Sound Shapes (PS Vita): 55 trophies.
    Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3): 1 trophy.

What do I do for an encore in the wee hours of this morning (!/15/2016)? Simple:

9,600 TROPHIES!!!

Take care everyone, and may we all have days this great in everything we do!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

the horrible year for me that was 2015
    Same. That's why I had hard time for between for two jobs and trophy hunt.

PRO Member

Same. That's why I had hard time for between for two jobs and trophy hunt.
    I hear that. The trophies and my job with East Coast Pro Wrestling were the only things keeping me together last year. It was a year filled with stress and tragedy. I'm still dealing with much of it now, to be honest. It's one of the reasons my checklist has fallen into such a state of disrepair. I truly apologize for that.

UPDATE:

Things took a definite turn for the better today, especially concerning this:

PLATINUM 73
    PS3 PLATINUM 60
    DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14 (PS3)
    THE DON
    1/20/2016

Now here is a Platinum you don't see every day!
    I bought this off of PSN back in July out of wanting to play something different. I suppose it doesn't get any more different than an American playing a game based on a British sport and named after an Australian legend!
    As for the gameplay, it has complex controls and a steep learning curve (especially if you're a stereotypical American who knows absolutely nothing about cricket... like me). The trophies are a bunch of everything you would expect from a sports game, from skill to online to career to grinding. It helps to have 2 controllers and hours to spare for grinding.
    The game also marks 2 other major milestones for me:
    1st 50 to Platinum for the 8th time in my career!
    Rarest Platinum of my career with a PSNTL success rate of just 6.27%!

Last edited by Icebrand1270; 01-20-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Things have been quiet since my Don Bradman Cricket 14 Platinum as NYC is covered in one of the largest blizzards it has ever seen. I can only hope my Gamefly games in transit do not get lost en route from Pittsburgh (the closest shipping warehouse to me).
    It is not all bad, however. My checklist is now at:

44,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!

As for other stuff, I will be 36 Years Of Age in just 2 Days!!! Where does the time go?

As for gaming, I am relaxing (or trying to). I do not wish to spend much on games so that I may afford a PS4 sometime around April. (Damn my need for a new bed.) So I shall try to catch up on my gigantic Plus backlog (keyword: Try) to hold me over until then. Now I know I wrote them down and put that list somewhere...
    Anyway, until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Judgement by Blaster

Congrats on checklist views and early Happy Birthday to you.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by indian_spirit_22 View Post
    Congrats on checklist views and early Happy Birthday to you.
    Thanks indian_spirit_22! My birthday was a quiet day of reflection, which is just the way I enjoy it. My sister took me out to my favorite buffet in my hometown of Staten Island, New York the day before my birthday. I will be celebrating with my father and stepmother tomorrow with a nice dinner, nothing fancy or special but nice all the same.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone! Things have been quiet since my birthday, which is a good thing.
    Unfortunately, my health has not been good as of late. I'm all right (I am home and not in a hospital, after all) but it could be significantly better. I won't get into the specifics, but even the medicine knocks me for a loop. It's just a bump in the road, though. I'll get through this as I always do, so don't worry about me.
    On to the good stuff! (Which I'm sure is why you came here, after all!) I ended January in style, and by in style, I mean this:

PRESENTING:

PLATINUM 74
    Vita Platinum 14
    MLB 14 The Show (Vita)
    1/31/2016

Now here's an interesting Platinum in a few respects.
    It was the last MLB The Show on Vita Game Card as the series, like a lot of Vita titles, is of the 20-dollar digital-only variety now. It has the highest PSNTL Platinum "success rate" of any MLB The Show game at 10.51%, a testament to the series' reputation as having some of the toughest Platinums in PlayStation history. Unlike the PS3 and PS4 versions, there was no Online Community Challenge mode, making this Platinum still within reach long after the online shut down.
    As for me, I played this long before I played the PS3 version (which I eventually scored Platinum with) but got away from it until Gamefly sent it to me just this weekend. Using the same strategies of adjusting stats, rosters and sliders that I had learned from various places on the web, I went to work on Fence Posts (scoring only one run in every inning for 9 innings) and the rest of the player-specific trophies. By the time yesterday was through, I had closed out January in style.
    What's next? No idea, as always! I do enjoy finding out, though!

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Hello again everyone! Things have been quiet since my birthday, which is a good thing.
    Unfortunately, my health has not been good as of late. I'm all right (I am home and not in a hospital, after all) but it could be significantly better. I won't get into the specifics, but even the medicine knocks me for a loop. It's just a bump in the road, though. I'll get through this as I always do, so don't worry about me.
    On to the good stuff! (Which I'm sure is why you came here, after all!) I ended January in style, and by in style, I mean this:

PRESENTING:

PLATINUM 74
    Vita Platinum 14
    MLB 14 The Show (Vita)
    1/31/2016

Now here's an interesting Platinum in a few respects.
    It was the last MLB The Show on Vita Game Card as the series, like a lot of Vita titles, is of the 20-dollar digital-only variety now. It has the highest PSNTL Platinum "success rate" of any MLB The Show game at 10.51%, a testament to the series' reputation as having some of the toughest Platinums in PlayStation history. Unlike the PS3 and PS4 versions, there was no Online Community Challenge mode, making this Platinum still within reach long after the online shut down.
    As for me, I played this long before I played the PS3 version (which I eventually scored Platinum with) but got away from it until Gamefly sent it to me just this weekend. Using the same strategies of adjusting stats, rosters and sliders that I had learned from various places on the web, I went to work on Fence Posts (scoring only one run in every inning for 9 innings) and the rest of the player-specific trophies. By the time yesterday was through, I had closed out January in style.
    What's next? No idea, as always! I do enjoy finding out, though!

Congratz on the trophy! I still haven't brought myself into playing the Vita again, it's been like.. three years for me now.

Anyway, good to hear your closed January on a good note! Good luck on an even more productive February! And of course, I hope your health returns and stays on a good note.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on the trophy! I still haven't brought myself into playing the Vita again, it's been like.. three years for me now.

Anyway, good to hear your closed January on a good note! Good luck on an even more productive February! And of course, I hope your health returns and stays on a good note.
    Thank you Da_Re! I think that all the stress and tragedy that happened last year finally caught up with me. The depression, anxiety, and so much anger was a great burden to bear. I will be better in time, so do not worry about me, my friends.

Thinking about possibles for Platinum #75, and there are many in mind. Will it be mundane or special? Quickly done or years in the making? Only one way to find out! Let the journey begin!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat dude

PRO Member

Congrats for new plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dude
    Thanks guys!

Well everyone, some GREAT news:

I just reserved the Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle, releasing on April 26 of 2016!!!

That's right, everyone! I will soon join the PS4 generation! It should be paid off by the first week of April, so it will be official by then!
    What now? WISHLIST, of course!

Witcher 3
    InFamous: Second Son
    WWE 2K16 (PS4)
    Street Fighter V

More to follow, to be sure!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your recent Plat for MLB 14 The Show. I'd like to have the Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle but just can't get myself to buy a second system. lol You will certainly enjoy it when you get it.

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast