View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 Congrats on your recent Plat for MLB 14 The Show. I'd like to have the Uncharted ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your recent Plat for MLB 14 The Show. I'd like to have the Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle but just can't get myself to buy a second system. lol You will certainly enjoy it when you get it.
    Thanks MadMardigan! I'll feel a lot better when the bundle is fully paid off in early April, to be honest. Usually, these long-term plans backfire on me. On the up side, my family is finally celebrating my birthday tomorrow, so here's hoping I get some cash towards that, yes?

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! There is little time to post but I present:

Platinum 75
    PS3 Platinum 61
    XBlaze Code Embryo (PS3)
    Successor to the Azure
    2/15/2016

I first tried this visual novel in October of 2015 but I couldn't get into it. I rented it through Gamefly this month and got on a roll. It's all about reading (or not reading) TOI articles to alter the flow of the story to access the multiple endings and collectibles. It's not hard, once you find a good walkthrough site to guide you along.
    And so, this means that I am finally at 75 Platinum Trophies!!! I always feel that I am the type of trophy hunter that has to work twice as hard to get half as many trophies. This likely comes from the fact that I have a Platinum "success rate" of just over 19% (75 Platinums but 382 games played with a Platinum). I was thinking about making Platinum 75 something more significant. In the end, I decided not to overthink it, especially with February traditionally being my weakest month at collecting trophies. In any case, here i am at a major Platinum milestone!
    What's next? No idea, as always! For now, a celebration!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on platinum #75
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on platinum #75
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat!
    Thanks everyone! And thank you again for the rep, backblast! This moment was a big one, being over 7 years in the making!

It has also come to my attention that my checklist is at 45,000 VIEWS!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your 75th platinum dude. Closing in on that 100!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on your 75th platinum dude. Closing in on that 100!
    Thank you DragonWolf! I highly doubt I am closing in on 100 anytime soon, though. 2 years, maybe?

Or perhaps a bit quicker, considering this:

Presenting:

Platinum 76
    PS3 Platinum 62
    XBlaze Lost Memories (PS3)
    Omnipotent

The sequel to XBlaze Code Embryo, this game combines 2D platforming with visual novel elements to tell its story. I didn't like this as much as Code Embryo at first... until the ending came together. It was a good one, to be sure.
    That's 2 Platinums in February for the first time ever for me, not bad in a traditionally "weak" month for trophies. I'll take a short break and then see where to go from here!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

PRO Member

Congrats for new plat!
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks guys! I truly need to update this checklist. I truly apologize for this state of disrepair that it has fallen into as of the past few weeks.

On the up side, I continue with the mood for "visual novel" games as GameFly sent me Code Realize -- Guardian of Rebirth for Vita. They are also sending me the Vita version of XBlaze Code Embryo. Hopefully after that, I can GameFly the Vita version of XBlaze Lost Memories as well. Are the next 2-3 weeks going to be strong ones for me? Only one way to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone! Presenting:

Platinum 77
    Vita Platinum 15
    XBlaze Code Embryo (PS Vita)
    3/4/2016

And I continue on a tear with the visual novels!
    This plays exactly like the PS3 version, which worked to my advantage in a HUGE way. How, you ask? Simple: I increased the speed of all text like a complete trophy... you know (since I already knew how the plot would play out). As a result, I went from installation to Platinum in just 20 Hours! This is just the 5th time I have scored a Platinum in under 24 hours of starting the game!
    I suppose my visual novel mood shall continue as I look to complete Code Realize. We'll see soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello again everyone! Presenting:

Platinum 77
    Vita Platinum 15
    XBlaze Code Embryo (PS Vita)
    3/4/2016

And I continue on a tear with the visual novels!
    This plays exactly like the PS3 version, which worked to my advantage in a HUGE way. How, you ask? Simple: I increased the speed of all text like a complete trophy... you know (since I already knew how the plot would play out). As a result, I went from installation to Platinum in just 20 Hours! This is just the 5th time I have scored a Platinum in under 24 hours of starting the game!
    I suppose my visual novel mood shall continue as I look to complete Code Realize. We'll see soon enough!

Congrats, Icebrand!

PRO Member

Congrats, Icebrand!
    Thanks ScaryAbel!

And it continues:

Trophy Level 37!!!

And Presenting:

Platinum 78
    Vita Platinum 16
    Hitman GO Definitive Edition (Vita)
    3/6/2016

And my hot streak keeps going... for the moment anyway.
    This was an interesting and unique turn-based strategy game in the Hitman universe, and for only 8 dollars on PSN. It was well worth the price.
    The game was challenging and had me use my brain -- and plenty of YouTube walkthroughs as well. This approach allowed me to go from installation to Platinum in just over 23 hours, making the 6th time I have earned Platinum within 24 hours of starting a game.
    This not only marks 10 consecutive months with at least 1 Platinum, but also marks 5 consecutive months with at least 2 Platinums! I also have 6 Platinums to start the year, a definite hot streak!
    I probably will go back to Code Realize as I'm close to Platinum on that visual novel. after that, who knows?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plats

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats
    Thanks DragonWolf!
    I hope you guys aren't tired of my "Platinum Hot Streak", because here:
    Presenting:

Platinum 79
    Vita Platinum 17
    Code Realize -- Guardian of Rebirth
    3/8/2016

My hot streak to start 2016 continues!
    I now have 7 Platinum Trophies so far this year and 3 Platinum Trophies so far this month! JUST CRAZY!
    It's a visual novel, centering around a young lady named Cardia, whose touch is poisonous to humans and animals and can melt most metals, plants and rocks. She searches for answers to her past in a "steampunk" version of London with the help of 5 friends loosely based on 1800s literary figures. There is action, adventure, weird sci-fi terror plots, cheesy romance (naturally) and comedic infighting. (I don't think Van Helsing and Impey would ever cooperate were it not for Cardia shouting at them to focus.)
    This type of game is usually not my style, being a 36-year-old male who has a better chance at the lottery than at love. However, I heard it was short, so I took a chance. Luckily, I enjoyed this game far better than I expected, since it was nowhere near as short as every guide and walkthrough I looked up (we don't have one here, sadly) would have me believe. (10-15 hours my... you know. Thank you Gamefly for getting this one to me at exactly the right time.)
    What's next? Well, there's plenty of month for more Platinum, that's for sure!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plat. I've seen that game and thought about getting it. I like visual novels. Its like reading an animated book. lol Keep that Plat streak going. You have more than me for this year. Keep it up.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat. I've seen that game and thought about getting it. I like visual novels. Its like reading an animated book. lol Keep that Plat streak going. You have more than me for this year. Keep it up.
    Thanks MadMardigan! Those who enjoy visual novels will enjoy Code Realize, to be sure. Speaking upon which, GameFly is sending me another visual novel for Vita, Norn9 Var Commons. We'll see if this hot streak continues!

Also, I see this checklist has reached:

46,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!! Thank you all for your continued support!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Dang, you earned the platinum trophies quick. Congrats.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

PRO Member

Dang, you earned the platinum trophies quick. Congrats.
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks guys! It has been a dominant time of easy Platinums for me. Now the action slows down... but only for a bit.

Anyway, random... and the Icebrand1270 means RANDOM... thoughts:

Games I am Playing:

Norn9: Var Commons (Vita):
    Same guys who made Code Realize made this. Visual novel stuff. This one seems longer and I liked Code Realize more. I'll still do this, slow and steady.

Flame Over (Vita): I actually bought this over 11 months ago, long before it became a Plus game this month. It's easily one of the toughest games I've ever played. I got to stage 6 of 16, which is a lot further than many people, judging by PSNTL trophy records.

Venetica (PS3): I started playing this in January of 2011, which is when this Action-RPG crossed over from Europe to the USA. The plot is good but the game is highly freeze-prone. It had little fanfare, bad reviews and even worse sales when it made it to America. I earned a trophy from this just yesterday and need 3 more, which will require me to get through more playthroughs (3 are required for Platinum, I'm on my 2nd).

Games to Watch:

XBlaze: Lost Memories (Vita):
    Gamefly shipped me this Friday but had to send me a copy from Kansas City rather than Pittsburgh, which is the closest warehouse to where I am in New York City. Once it gets here, I will hopefully do this as quickly as I did this on PS3.

InFamous (PS3): I first played this the day it came out, 5/26/2009. I still have 7 trophies to go, involving an evil run, a hard run, a stunts run and a blast shard run. Will I have enough time to return to this before the PS4 arrives? We shall see.

Needless to say, I aim to finish the month strong. How strong remains to be seen, of course. Let the journey continue!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast