View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Like daftprophet said, sorry to hear about your old PS3, but at least its given you four good years and ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Like daftprophet said, sorry to hear about your old PS3, but at least its given you four good years and at least you're getting a new one. Here's hoping that one lasts twice as long.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Stats are updated.
    As May approaches, my PS3 turns 4, meaning it well outlived its life expectancy. Therefore, I have regretfully decided not to seek trophies until my new PS3 is purchased sometime in the next 2 weeks. This will allow me to transfer data via ethernet cable when the time comes and not worry about losing a Gamefly disc due to a YLOD, which has a high probability of happening with a 4-year old 2008 model that already has frequent overheat problems.
    I'm sending Cross Edge back to Gamefly and whatever gets sent next will be put aside until my new PS3 is in place. I'll still be here in the meantime.
    its probably best you do it this way mate for the reasons you have already stated.Im sorry you will be without one for a bit but do what i did when i had to wait till i could afford mine,watch loads of films man or catch up on something.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Good deal. I'm sure your hunting will be much better on your new system. In June, my PS3 turns 4 as well. (80 GB MGS4 fatty) and it's still kickin it. I'm sorry you had crappy luck with yours recently, but here's to your new one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like daftprophet said, sorry to hear about your old PS3, but at least its given you four good years and at least you're getting a new one. Here's hoping that one lasts twice as long.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    its probably best you do it this way mate for the reasons you have already stated.Im sorry you will be without one for a bit but do what i did when i had to wait till i could afford mine,watch loads of films man or catch up on something.
    Thanks guys. It helps to know that I've got good friends here.
    I can honestly say my PS3 was a great friend for 4 years of my life. For the week or so until the funds are in place for a new PS3, I will likely do a lot of writing as I signed up for a leading blogging site after my birthday but I haven't done much with it because of my arm problems. Now with my arm's rehabilitation done, I figure a pro wrestling announcer and big-time trophy hunter could have a few stories to tell, yes? At least that's what my friends say!
    Take care, everybody!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Seeing as how I have some time to kill until the money for the new PS3 is fully raised (about a week), I noticed my checklist has hit the 2,000 view mark! Not bad for a guy who isn't always here as much as he would like to be.
    With time to kill, I figured I'd open up to some suggestions from my "frequent visitors" as to how to make my checklist better. After all, I couldn't have made 2,000 views without all of you! I'll also be adding a poll to see what people want to see in my checklist in the future.
    P.S. Does anybody know how to make links to trophy guides here? I've written 3 of them (TV Superstars, 4 Elements HD and Hollywood Squares) but I can't remember how to link my checklist to my trophy guides. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Greetings everyone! I'll probably have my new PS3 in place next week! In the meantime, after giving my old one a few days to cool off, I went back to The Price Is Right Decades (since it's digital, it can't get stuck in the disk drive, yes?) and got a couple of spare trophies just "goofing off", including Showcase Master! That extends a most interesting streak of mine: 42 consecutive months with at least 1 Gold Trophy! It may not be a Platinum Trophy streak of 12 months but it goes back to when I began collecting trophies in December of 2008 and I cherish it very much.
    In the meantime, Gamefly sent me 2 games that will have to wait until the new PS3 is in place. One of them I've played before, Infamous 2, and one I haven't: ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM! The wait is killing me but when my new PS3 is here I will tear into it like a man possessed, guaranteed! Enjoy the checklist and don't forget to vote in my poll on how to improve my checklist! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and note that multiple choices are allowed in your vote. Take care!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Checklist is updated with a new feature: Enjoyment/Trophy Difficulty ratings!
    The fans have spoken on my poll and I have given them what they want (the start, anyway). More changes are coming!
    Please note that all ratings are personal opinion and will likely be VERY different from anyone else's.
    Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Very nice update Ice! I'd enjoy hearing your personal opinion for each game, and you're right that it's unique for each person.

Keep up the good work man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

This is a pretty cool poll that you have added to your great cl and of course i have voted.I voted for the Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums as i think it would be a nice little feature to your descriptions that you already have

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Very nice update Ice! I'd enjoy hearing your personal opinion for each game, and you're right that it's unique for each person.

Keep up the good work man!
    This is a pretty cool poll that you have added to your great cl and of course i have voted.I voted for the Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums as i think it would be a nice little feature to your descriptions that you already have
    Your feedback is much appreciated, friends! In the coming days, you will see new stuff on my checklist!
    In the meantinme, after more days of letting the PS3 cool down (and cleaning the vents as best I could), I gave in to temptation and started playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim! Now, I'm a guy who usually either is terrible at "big name" games or just doesn't like them; however, this is the clear exception to the rule. The game rocks in ways I can't even begin to describe: great story, intense action, freedom of choice and exploration. It's all I hoped for and more! (Now if I only didn't get lost so much?) I sent back Infamous 2 to Gamefly hoping to get some "smaller fare" for when I need a break from Skyrim.
    Enjoy the checklist and stay tuned as changes are coming!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    Gamefly has confirmed that they are sending me Sonic Generations! I'm looking forward to playing it when I (and my ailing PS3) need a break from Skyrim as its light-hearted nature is the perfect opposite to Skyrim's hardcore style.
    SKYRIM WATCH: 11 trophies down, 39 to go.
    Enjoy, everyone! New stuff coming soon!

Theodore Roosevelt.

I hope you enjoy Sonic Generations mate.Me and my daughter played and completed it and it really was an amazing game.I look forward to your updates to man

Vive La Révelation!

I quite like the poll! It’s genius. Good on you for thinking it up Very well done CL by the way, also a very nice list of platinums
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

PRO Member

I hope you enjoy Sonic Generations mate.Me and my daughter played and completed it and it really was an amazing game.I look forward to your updates to man
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    I quite like the poll! It’s genius. Good on you for thinking it up Very well done CL by the way, also a very nice list of platinums
    Thanks guys! If you think the checklist is good now, you haven't seen anything yet!
    Stats are updated and a new feature: Easiest/Hardest/Favorite Trophies on Platinums!
    Enjoy!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated and reflect the fact that I have reached LEVEL 20 on my PSN account!
    As I await the last of the money towards the new PS3, my current one continues to struggle but is still fighting. (READ: Best to play in short bursts.)
    Still, I am enjoying both Skyrim (12 trophies, 38 to go) and Sonic Generations (15 trophies, 34 to go).
    Enjoy, everyone! More is coming!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Nice job man. Congrats on reaching lvl 20 on your account!

You'll definitely be playing more once your new PS3 comes, but it's always good to play in short bouts for healthy reasons

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Congrats on reaching lv 20 on your psn account mate and your recent trophie progress,well done.Im really surprised that your ps3 hasnt given in yet.It prooves that it doesnt want to part company with you and it will indeed be a sad day when you do

PRO Member

Nice job man. Congrats on reaching lvl 20 on your account!

You'll definitely be playing more once your new PS3 comes, but it's always good to play in short bouts for healthy reasons
    Congrats on reaching lv 20 on your psn account mate and your recent trophie progress,well done.Im really surprised that your ps3 hasnt given in yet.It prooves that it doesnt want to part company with you and it will indeed be a sad day when you do
    Thanks guys. Hard work does pay off, as in 42 months of hard work! It was well worth it.
    PS3 Condition Update: Overheats get worse as the weather in New York gets hotter. As a result, my PS3 is officially retired as I'll have a new one by month's end. Everything is ready for ethernet cable data transfer. I've sent Skyrin and Sonic Generations back to Gamefly (to avoid temptation, you understand) and now the waiting begins. Whatever gets sent via Gamefly WILL remain sealed until the new unit arrives.
    More radical changes to my checklist coming soon!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! I once again took a few days off, and once again the PS3 called for me. (Big surprise, right?) I know I'm supposed to keep that system "retired" until the time is right, but I'm not a movie or hangout person.
    To that end, I updated the stats with a few spare trophies from small PSN titles (ZEN Pinball and Tetris, to be exact). These are what's working for me right now, heat-wise.
    Gamefly is sending me The Sly Collection and Champion Jockey. I don't know how well they will work but I guess we'll find out soon enough. If all goes well, I'll have a new PS3 by the end of the month, so here's hoping.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Checklist has updated stats and a NEW Non-Platinum 100%: The Sly Collection Minigames!
    I can't believe my ailing system was able to run Sly Cooper without a problem but I'm not complaining. We'll see about Champion Jockey soon enough.
    In related news, check out Lasombra's interview of me this week (It's called Arctic Blast!). I hope you all enjoy it!
    Enjoy the checklist, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Checklist has updated stats and a NEW Non-Platinum 100%: The Sly Collection Minigames!
    I can't believe my ailing system was able to run Sly Cooper without a problem but I'm not complaining. We'll see about Champion Jockey soon enough.
    In related news, check out Lasombra's interview of me this week (It's called Arctic Blast!). I hope you all enjoy it!
    Enjoy the checklist, everyone!
    Congratz on your new 100%, and I'll definitely check out the interview in a minute.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast