View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,421 to 1,426 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    wow 88 nicely done looking forward to seeing what your platinum of choice will be for the big 100
    Quote Originally Posted by indian_spirit_22 View Post
    Congrats on your 88th plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat

Thanks everyone!!!
    As for Plat 100, I doubt I will get it until next year, so I still have some time to think it through. Still, you never know!

Anyway, some new stuff:

PSN 100% #58: Arcade Archives Mat Mania Exciting Hour (PS4)!

And Presenting:

Platinum 89
    PS4 Plat 5
    Toro
    6/24/2016

This makes 17 Plats on the year for me. I'm already well on my way to having my best year ever from a Platinum standpoint (my best was 20 Plats last year).
    The first bullfighting game with trophies... and not made very well. Bullfighting is not to everyone's liking but this game is probably not to many players' liking for completely different reasons... namely the repetitive gameplay. The action is all timing and QTEs and is nearly identical for each of the 25 bullfights. The difficulty lies in mastering the tougher "cape moves", starting them further out from the bull to avoid getting gored. If you can pass the various challenges, such as avoiding a certain amount of gores in a match, the rest will follow.
    What's Platinum 90 going to be? Hopefully a better game, at least.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! It has been far too long! I haven't been here in a while. Not here, not in 10K Checklist Elite, not posting. I'm okay, just tending to some stuff.
    Anyway, I'm back! *evil laugh*

And Now:

PRESENTING:

PLATINUM 90
    Rugby 15 (PS4)
    Trophy Tackler
    7/10/2016

So now I finally made it to 90 Platinum trophies!
    After Toro, I wanted to make Platinum 90 a game of better quality. Apparently, I was lying to myself on that one.
    I knew this was a poor quality game when GameFly sent it, having scored Platinum on it on both PS3 and PS Vita. Still, I went after it, and here we are.
    The controls are not as sluggish or as choppy as the PS3 or PS Vita versions of the game... of course, that's not saying much. The good news is the leagues can be simulated (may Lady Luck guide your hand). The bad news is you will need 2 controllers for a local co-op trophy as there is no online play.
    Anyway, I'm playing a few items now as I start the road to 100 Platinums! Likely that will happen next year. Still, with the year I have going, you never know!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Well everyone, it's been quite some time away, hasn't it? It's been nearly 3 months since my last checklist update and the word "disrepair" doesn't even begin to describe its status right now. My checklist started to get into a bad way early this year as my health (which is always a concern as those who know me best can tell you) took a downward turn after many of the terrible events that shaped the previous year for me. I feel all right most of the time these days, staying vigilant as I must on the subject of health.
    The one thing that never seemed to recover was my checklist, sadly. It takes a lot of work and energy to keep a checklist updated, especially one with my unique style. In recent months, I have continued to post here, on other sites, on PS4 Communities and so on. My inability to maintain this checklist, although inevitable in hindsight, comes with a profound sadness. This checklist has been something of a personal page on the web for me.
    I honestly do not see myself updating this to the extent that it needs to. A checklist such as this needs attention that I may no longer be equipped to give. However, I would not leave without giving those who remain here on this site a (possible) final update. Especially considering the way things have been here as of late.
    So, I shall now give a brief rundown of the Platinum Trophies I have earned since my last post:

Platinum 91: Arcade Game Series Dig Dug (PS4) -- 7/19/2016
    Platinum 92: Snoopy's Grand Adventure (PS4) -- 7/24/2016
    Platinum 93: 5 Star Wrestling (PS4) -- 7/31/2016
    Platinum 94: Orc Slayer (PS4) -- 8/5/2016
    Platinum 95: Sleeping Dogs (PS4) -- 8/29/2016
    PSN 100% 59: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse -- 8/31/2016
    Platinum 96: The Wolf Among Us (PS4) -- 9/10/2016
    Platinum 97: Amnesia Memories (PS Vita) -- 9/13/2016
    Platinum 98: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power -- 9/27/2016
    Platinum 99: Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS3) -- 10/3/2016

AND FINALLY:

Platinum 100
    Vita Platinum 22
    Adventures of Mana
    10/7/2016

And here I thought Platinum 100 wouldn't be until next year! Instead, it came in October of this year!
    Released on Vita back in June of 2016 for 14 USD (digital-only) by Square Enix, it had already been on smartphone/tablet devices earlier in 2016. It is a remake of a 1991 Game Boy classic known by many names across the globe: Seiken in Japan, variations of the phrase Mystic Quest in Europe, and in the United States as Final Fantasy Adventure.
    Having played this when it was Final Fantasy Adventure on Game Boy back in 1991 as a kid, it was a no-brainer to buy this off PSN as soon as I saw it. This does nostalgia right (unlike so many others) as the action stays as it was with minor alterations, most notably updated dialogue. It plays like a mix of Final Fantasy and Zelda, and is known as the first Action-RPG.
    As for the trophies, there are story-related (each boss has a trophy) as well as collectibles (all weapons, all armor, all items etc) that can be easily missed without a guide. You will also need to get your hero to Level 99, a crazy grind if there ever was one for such a short game.
    All in all, I'm very happy to return to the RPGs of my childhood for Platinum 100 with... an actual RPG from my childhood. You can't put a price tag on childhood memories returning like this. Just listening to the music (it has the option to switch between updated and classic music) takes me back. Square Enix made a 36-Year-Old man feel like an 11-Year-Old boy all over again, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for it.

Well, I suppose that's a wrap for now. Until we meet again, one of these days, hopefully soon. Until then, it is as my checklist banner says: "Remember You Always"

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Lots of Plats since your last update. Congrats on all of them and the 100%. I too haven't posted much here in I think over 2 months. With hardly any time off I don't get much time for gaming, acquiring Plats or even the trophies leading up to those wonderful Plats. With working 12hr days and 6 to 7 days a week there isn't much time.

I didn't know anything about Adventures of Mana, but now I will have to check it out. That was a game I never had a chance to play when it was on the Game Boy. It's always good to be able to go back and play games from your childhood. Especially when they have been updated.

I too have neglected my poor checklist. There are several Plats I need to add to it but haven't taken the time to do so. Oh congrats on reaching 100 Plats by the end of the year. I was hoping to do the same buy with a little over 2 months left for 2016 and still needing 27 Plats to reach 100 its become pretty much impossible. I hope to at least reach 80 which would be nice.

Keep those Plats coming Icebrand. I will certainly try to do the same.

PRO Member

Well everyone, I see a year has passed since the day I earned Platinum 100 as Icebrand1270.
    Sadly, after 12,862 trophies and 131 Platinum Trophies, my days as Icebrand1270 have come to an unfortunate end.
    My account was banned on September 29, 2017. I've yet to confirm this but I suspect that it has something to do with a hack on a bank card of mine a month prior. i wrongfully (and idiotically) assumed the bank had notified PlayStation of the situation, and I suspect my lack of action, combined with my bank's typical slow response to anything and everything, was the nail in the coffin for me.
    I have created a new PSN account but do not wish to share its name at this time, nor am I focused on trophies at this time. Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be focused on trophies again. It is the nature of all things to end. I certainly did not envision it ending like this.
    In a world filled with war, massacres, political machinations and pure chaos, I know better than to mourn the loss of something such as this. Especially considering that I have cheated death more than once. Still, I feel a great sadness at the loss of the name Icebrand1270. This became my name here and a few other places, and it was my trophy guide name. Those days are gone.
    Thank you to all who made me one of only 2 trophy checklists to get 70K views (DragonWolfVII being the other). At one point, I even passed him for #1... briefly. All for nothing, now that it goes wherever banned trophies go.
    So, I leave you all with this final song, as sentimental as it is memorial. It was WWE's memorial song for Macho Man Randy Savage. From Jim Johnston, this is Here and Gone:

Remember you always, PS3Trophies.com. Remember you always.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172