View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Stats are updated and reflect the fact that I've surpassed 3,500 trophies! I can't believe I just said that, but ...

PRO Member

Stats are updated and reflect the fact that I've surpassed 3,500 trophies!
    I can't believe I just said that, but it's true! Wow! I never thought I would get this far in 42 months of trophy hunting!
    Enjoy,everyone!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Nice job hitting 3500 trophies man and awesome interview btw!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Stats are updated (I finally beat Mega Man 10 after 2 years of trying, getting Whomp Wily, Tenacious and No Coffee Break).
    Gamefly is sending me Star Wars: The Force Unleashed! One of the all-time greats in gaming, I am only 6 away from Platinum. In other words, if I can beat this at Sith Warrior, Sith Lord and Sith Master, collect all of the Jedi Holocrons, do the Dark Side ending and hit 500 Lightning Shield kills, this one's mine!
    Enjoy, everyone!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on all your recent progress mate and your achievements too,you seem to have been keeping yourself very busy and i cant believe your ps3 is still going strong.Good luck on finishing SW:STFU aswell man.I actually bought it ages ago and i still havent gotten round to playing it but i hope to someday soon.Keep up the great work mate and long live your ps3

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job hitting 3500 trophies man and awesome interview btw!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on all your recent progress mate and your achievements too,you seem to have been keeping yourself very busy and i cant believe your ps3 is still going strong.Good luck on finishing SW:STFU aswell man.I actually bought it ages ago and i still havent gotten round to playing it but i hope to someday soon.Keep up the great work mate and long live your ps3
    Thanks everyone!
    I've updated the stats (Mega Man 10 and SEGA Bass Fishing trophies) and expanded my Platinum descriptions. Let me know what you think!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    Normally, I'd be very happy as the New York Mets got their FIRST NO-HITTER EVER, hence my new Johan Santana sig card.
    Right now, I'm suffering the agony of being robbed of a Platinum trophy due to an unexpected glitch.
    Yesterday, I got CSi: Fatal Conspiracy, which I had played before and gotten bored of, from Gamefly. I was just 5 trophies away from Platinum. At the end of the day, the gold trophy for beating the game (called CSI: Fatal Conspiracy) glitched at the time it should have shown up, robbing me of a Platinum. I erased my data, started again, and it STILL wouldn't show at the end. Hence, I am forever "glitched out" of an easy Platinum, bad game or not.
    It's going to take a while to get over this. In the meantime, I've sent it (and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed due to overheat problems) back to Gamefly. I'll probably get games I've already "aced" in their place for now. This isn't the end, but I need some time away from the trophy hunt right now.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Well that is some BULL SHIT! I don't think I have ever heard of that game glitching on people...sorry it happened to you.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Well that is some BULL SHIT! I don't think I have ever heard of that game glitching on people...sorry it happened to you.
    Thanks. I can't say I saw this one coming either. It would have made 20 Platinums...man, this sucks!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Wow that sucks man. I too have never heard of the game glitching on anyone.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Wow that sucks man. I too have never heard of the game glitching on anyone.
    Yeah, it's bad, but I can't do anything about it now.
    As the saying goes, "you can't grieve forever". There is good news on the horizon: my new PS3 should be in by NEXT WEEK! I called in a favor to get the last 50 or so bucks I need and it should be here by the weekend. If all goes well, I won't have to send back games due to overheat crashes for a LONG time!
    Gamefly is sending me two games which will wait until then: NASCAR The Game 2011 and Child of Eden! I've played NASCAR a couple of times before but never Child of Eden, so I'm looking forward to a new challenge. I'll let everyone know how I do!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello, everyone! I'm likely getting my new PS3 on Sunday! My old PS3 is "retired" for good, deactivated and all save data erased. All trophy data is synced up as well.
    On a related note, I'm taking a break from the trophy hunt. Over 3 years of trophy hunting has left me exhausted at the moment. I don't know when I'll return to the trophy hunt, but I'll let my heart decide when I'm ready. Don't worry, I'll still be here.
    I have no regrets from my 3+ years of trophy hunting. I've seen tragedy and triumph, I've scored great Platinums and suffered near-misses, and I've enjoyed the ride the entire time. As I've said many times, all of my trophies have a story to tell.
    In the meantime, I await my new PS3, where I may possibly "revisit" some old, good memories via Gamefly and my large PSN collection. We'll see soon enough.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone. Today is likely my last day with my old PS3. I decided to reactivate it for one night only and play Child of Eden.
    As a result, I got 3 new trophies, and I can honestly say that my "spark" is re-ignited!
    See you all on the "Slim PS3" side!

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello again, everyone. Today is likely my last day with my old PS3. I decided to reactivate it for one night only and play Child of Eden.
    As a result, I got 3 new trophies, and I can honestly say that my "spark" is re-ignited!
    See you all on the "Slim PS3" side!
    Have fun with the PS3 Slim! It's a nice and cozy place over here.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Have fun with the PS3 Slim! It's a nice and cozy place over here.
    Thank you DaRe! It's going to be a great time.
    The money is in place, the store with available PS3s has been located, now all that's left is to go in and buy it!
    I don't think I'll get much sleep but I'll be dreaming of new Platinum conquests!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Good luck in restarting your platinum hunt on a new console man,i hope you have many years of happy gaming together.I shall say a prayer in my head for the fallen

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck in restarting your platinum hunt on a new console man,i hope you have many years of happy gaming together.I shall say a prayer in my head for the fallen
    Thank you john3007! I played one last Youtube song on the old PS3 ( I Dare You by Shinedown) and kissed it goodbye, thanking it for 4 glorious years together. Today, my new slim PS3 is here, and the time for new beginnings is now (at least after trophy sync-up, which is taking forever). Long live Sony and my new PS3!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    My new PS3 is slim, great and works as it should. I can finally hunt trophies again without fear of overheat warnings and crashes!
    In related gaming stuff, I sent back Child of Eden (it kicked my butt repeatedly) and NASCAR The Game 2011 (after a successful Career Mode victory) to Gamefly.
    So far, Gamefly is sending me SoulCalibur V! I played SoulCalibur II on GameCube and Broken Destiny on PSP, so I hope I remember what to do! I'll have fun either way! We'll see what my other Gamefly game (I'm on a 2-game plan) is soon enough.
    Keep those suggestions coming and enjoy the checklist, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Glad you're able to enjoy trophy hunting again without worries, Ice! Hope you are having fun with Soul Calibur V

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Glad you're able to enjoy trophy hunting again without worries, Ice! Hope you are having fun with Soul Calibur V
    Thank you daftprophet! I'll have to visit your checklist once it's complete! After all, you're a "frequent visitor" and it's only right!
    Two things about Soul Calibur V: I am enjoying every minute of it and I have not been this good at a fighting game on PS3 since... EVER! In less than 24 hours I already have 18 trophies for it. I don't know if I'll ever be good enough online for Platinum but I'll sure try!
    Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated (Soul Calibur V in, Greg Hastings Paintball 2 out, so the wishlist is still at 20). Games I Hope To Play And Platinum section has also gotten a much-overdue update, adding Game of Thrones, Lollipop Chainsaw, London 2012 Olympics and Dragon's Dogma.
    In related news, Gamefly's other offering for me is the legendary shooter/RPG hybrid Mass Effect 2! I'm hoping to at least beat it this time (getting dumped by your girl when you're a galactic hero HURTS!) and have a great import ready for Mass Effect 3 when I get a copy of that title.
    Until next time, enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Glad to see your finally back up and running mate,thats great news.Also good to hear your enjoying SCV too and good luck going for the plat

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast