View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

    2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

    2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

    0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

    0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

    0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1426

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Glad to hear your new Slim is working out and you're back to hunting trophies. I have a question though. ...

  1. #161
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Glad to hear your new Slim is working out and you're back to hunting trophies. I have a question though. When you're playing Soul Caliber 5, do you do the play by play commentary while fighting other people lol. I just thought about your job and could picture you on your couch mashing the buttons and doing live play by play commentary on what happens between the characters hahaha.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  2. #162
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Glad to see your finally back up and running mate,thats great news.Also good to hear your enjoying SCV too and good luck going for the plat
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Glad to hear your new Slim is working out and you're back to hunting trophies. I have a question though. When you're playing Soul Caliber 5, do you do the play by play commentary while fighting other people lol. I just thought about your job and could picture you on your couch mashing the buttons and doing live play by play commentary on what happens between the characters hahaha.
    Thanks guys! To answer your hilarious question, Denaratuck, I'm usually too busy getting my butt kicked online to say anything but "Not again!" I'm currently 0-6 in ranked matches in Soul Calibur V but at least I have the courage to play this one online, which is more than I could say for Street Fighter IV. (Seriously, those masters scare me.) I don't know if I'll ever score Platinum on this one but I'll see how far I go soon enough!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  3. #163
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Stats are updated.
    Platinum Wishlist is updated (Soul Calibur V removed) and Games I Hope to Play and Platinum is updated (Tales of Graces F is added).
    I sent Soul Calibur V back to Gamefly (I'm horrible online). We'll see what gets sent in its place soon enough.
    In the meantime, I'm getting re-acquainted with Mass Effect 2 (30 away from Platinum) and re-downloading Dragon Age Origins (4 away from Platinum). I hope to finally do the "evil path" and complete the Platinum job at long last! I'll probably re-download Infamous as well (7 away from Platinum).
    In short, the "trophy train" might be slow for a while but it will pick up eventually and hopefully lead to a Platinum or two!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 06-20-2012 at 06:39 AM.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  4. #164
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Hello everyone. Trophy business is slow (read: nonexistent) as trying to rebuild to where I was in Mass Effect 2 has proven time-consuming. In the meantime, Soul Calibur V is still traveling back to Gamefly's Pittsburgh warehouse, giving me time to try a radical strategy.
    I decided to dump my old wishlist except for a game coming out Tuesday: London 2012 Olympics. Hopefully that means I'll have that confirmed for shipping by Monday. Wish me luck, everyone!

    EDIT: Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: Flower!
    It's been a long time coming (over 2 years and 4 months) but I finally got the last trophy (Pure) to get 100% on the most beautiful game of all time. I can't wait to buy Journey! Enjoy, everyone!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 06-21-2012 at 05:02 PM.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  5. #165
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Hey man! Congrats on the Flower 100% That took me a while as well because of pure, but it wasn't as hard as I thought. You should totally get Journey when you can as it's amazing!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  6. #166
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Hey man! Congrats on the Flower 100% That took me a while as well because of pure, but it wasn't as hard as I thought. You should totally get Journey when you can as it's amazing!
    Thank you daftprophet! Pure is what kept me away from 100% on Flower but I finally learned the tricks and got it. I'll probably get Journey sometime next month.
    Stats are updated (got one off of Mass Effect 2, now 29 away from Platinum). Enjoy!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  7. #167
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your new 100% mate,well done,especially after having started it so long ago and going back to it.Keep it up man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  8. #168
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new 100% mate,well done,especially after having started it so long ago and going back to it.Keep it up man
    Thank you john3007! Flower holds a special place in my heart and always will. It helped my spirit heal after a vein rupture accident in 2010 that was so severe it almost killed me. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way about Flower and I can't wait to buy Journey. Stats are updated (2 from The Price Is Right Decades, 1 from Mass Effect 2). Enjoy!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  9. #169
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    I updated the Platinum Wishlist and Games I Hope To Play And Platinum, taking out Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. Reason? The giving in to the "Twitter Mob" with the "Extended Cut" ending where we will see way too much happiness for a dark-themed game. If you want a nonsensical ending to make people happy, leave me out of it. To that end, Mass Effect 2 is sent back to Gamefly, never to be touched by me again. Hopefully I'll get something beneath or beyond the haters' notice.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  10. #170
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Hello everyone! No new trophies to report but I got my wish as Gamefly is sending me London 2012 Olympics! I don't know how well I'll do but I'll have a great time trying! (Yes, I'm off my soapbox as you can't grieve forever.)
    Thinking of making changes to the checklist again in the meantime, so keep those suggestions coming!

    EDIT: Gamefly has confirmed that it is sending me Back To The Future: The Game as well! I played the PSN 5-pack when I was a PSN Plus member and scored 100% on all 5 episodes, so my chances for Platinum are high, provided I don't get bored first! We'll see soon enough!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 06-26-2012 at 03:06 PM.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  11. #171
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated and reflect that I've made it to 3,600 trophies! Yahoo!
    I'm doing well so far on London 2012 (11 down, 33 to go, 21% complete). I don't know how far I'll get but that's half the fun, yes?
    Enjoy the checklist, everyone!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  12. #172
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Very nice checklist man and good luck with London 2012 .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  13. #173
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Good luck with London 2012 and I hope you get the plat for it as I haven't seen the image yet.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  14. #174
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on reaching 3600 trophies mate,thats a great achievement right there and best of luck to you with London 2012

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  15. #175
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Very nice checklist man and good luck with London 2012 .
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck with London 2012 and I hope you get the plat for it as I haven't seen the image yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on reaching 3600 trophies mate,thats a great achievement right there and best of luck to you with London 2012
    Thank you all for your support! London 2012 will be tough for me online but I'll sure try!
    Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated.
    I just re-subscribed to Playstation Plus for 3 months, meaning a boatload of games are coming my way! July could be a great month, if my hard drive can hold all of the Plus freebies! We'll see soon enough! Until then, enjoy the checklist!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  16. #176
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Stats are updated.
    I'm returning Back to the Future: The Game to Gamefly as I was as bored as bored can get with it. (Big surprise, right? Robert Zemeckis movies and I don't mix and I was born in 1980. Go figure.) To be honest, I feel a little bit of "trophy burnout" as of late. I keep renting from Gamefly only to ship my rentals back quickly (except for London 2012). I know to listen to my "gaming heart" (if that even makes sense) but I'm not sure what it's telling me.
    I feel I might go on a break from my trophy hunting for a while. I'm feeling exhausted and need to recharge before I can seriously hunt again. I might rent some "old favorites" in the meantime and buy some cheap ones as well. I'll still be here and this is not the end but I need time to think, to rest, and to just have fun.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  17. #177
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Stats are updated.
    I'm returning Back to the Future: The Game to Gamefly as I was as bored as bored can get with it. (Big surprise, right? Robert Zemeckis movies and I don't mix and I was born in 1980. Go figure.) To be honest, I feel a little bit of "trophy burnout" as of late. I keep renting from Gamefly only to ship my rentals back quickly (except for London 2012). I know to listen to my "gaming heart" (if that even makes sense) but I'm not sure what it's telling me.
    I feel I might go on a break from my trophy hunting for a while. I'm feeling exhausted and need to recharge before I can seriously hunt again. I might rent some "old favorites" in the meantime and buy some cheap ones as well. I'll still be here and this is not the end but I need time to think, to rest, and to just have fun.
    Seems like a break is in order for you mate.Like you say,if you go back to some games just for fun and forget about the trophies for a bit,you may feel different after that.Just remember to have fun because thats what its all about

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  18. #178
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Seems like a break is in order for you mate.Like you say,if you go back to some games just for fun and forget about the trophies for a bit,you may feel different after that.Just remember to have fun because thats what its all about
    I second this notion. The most important thing about gaming is having fun. Unfortunately it's hard to tell that to trophy hunters If a break is what you need, then take it. Those games aren't going anywhere.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  19. #179
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Seems like a break is in order for you mate.Like you say,if you go back to some games just for fun and forget about the trophies for a bit,you may feel different after that.Just remember to have fun because thats what its all about
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I second this notion. The most important thing about gaming is having fun. Unfortunately it's hard to tell that to trophy hunters If a break is what you need, then take it. Those games aren't going anywhere.
    Thanks guys. It's good to know I have friends here.
    Well, my "trophy vacation" was short but it was good to recharge, so to speak. I did an about-face on Mass Effect 2 and am renting it from Gamefly once more. (I still hate 3's extended cut but I'll deal with it when I get there.) I came to realize I still like hunting trophies but I need to not grasp at straws so much and just play what I like. Who knows, I might get better returns that way (or at least a higher completion percentage).
    I've updated my stats. I also added completion percentages to my Platinum Wishlist (core game and overall for games with DLC trophies) and expanded my Games I Hope to Play and Platinum section with a few words about each game. Enjoy, everyone!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  20. #180
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Like others have said, its good to take a break from trophies every now and then. However, if you want to combine taking a break with earning trophies then I highly recommend playing The Walking Dead series from TellTale games on the PSN. I say combine the two because all of the trophies are story related so its impossible to miss anything. Not to mention the game is awesome and full of tough character decisions which makes you question weather or not you made the right call and want to play through again doing things differently.

    However, so far only the first two episodes of five have been released yet so you might want to hold off on getting it until they're all out.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO