View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Checklist Banner by DaRe "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in ...

PRO Member

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy checklist.

Checklist Banner by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." -- Theodore Roosevelt.

About Me
    My name is Andreas, better known on PSN as Icebrand1270. I'm a 34-year-old male from Staten Island, New York. I'm your average guy who just happens to work with a great independent (minor-league) wrestling promotion in New York/New Jersey called ECPW (East Coast Pro Wrestling) as a ring announcer and commissioner. I love meeting fans at live events, working with legends of the business who are still touring and living a dream come true.
    Despite my successes in that particular field, I have struggled with various illnesses of both body and mind over the years, most notably the metal radial head replacement and plate in my right arm, after which I somehow recovered almost completely and even taught myself how to write all over again. I have also suffered from varying "illnesses of the mind" since my childhood that I have managed successfully for many years now. I still live with family to this day and we have learned to care for one another beyond even our expectations.
    By the way, here are 2 photos of me at ECPW events, one with a fan in 2008 and another from this year of me in the ring getting ready to address the crowd.
    Yes, I do wear a bowtie with my suit for an "old-school" vibe.

Toggle Spoiler

About My Gaming
    My first system was an NES in 1989 (although my father tells a story of me playing Freeway on his Atari 2600 when I was just a baby) and I've been with PS3 since May of 2008. In January of 2014, I became a PS Vita owner as well. I've loved RPGs since my childhood, having beaten legendary RPGs such as Chrono Trigger in my time. My love for RPG-style grinding makes getting grinding and collectible trophies easier for me than most gamers. To me, "Get to Level 50" is a challenge rather than a steep mountain.
    As a trophy hunter, I like to experiment with different games and genres. I usually rent through Gamefly as I bounce from game to game and get fickle and even restless at times. I only go for Platinum on games that I enjoy and what I enjoy is usually not what critics or other gamers enjoy. (There are exceptions, of course.) I believe every trophy and collection has a story to tell and that my collection is a small yet fun expression of self through gaming.

About My Time on PS3Trophies.com

I first joined the "old" PS3Trophies.com in October of 2009 with nothing but 2 easy Platinums and no clue about online message board forums. Since then, I've made great strides, honing my skills, writing 9 trophy guides, starting 2 social groups and having one of the most popular trophy checklists around. I've made friends and enemies alike with my outspoken style and my "different" take on trophies. I'll admit, how much I've done here in 5 years is sometimes unbelievable, as if to say "I did all that? How?". I wish to thank Submerge and all of his staff for allowing me to be here and contribute to the site for 5 glorious years.

Now, let us begin!

Tribute to Artwork Past

Toggle Spoiler

Icebrand1270's Personal Laws of Gaming
    1. Enjoy both the game AND the hunt, win or lose.
    2. Platinum what you love so you will love your Platinum collection.
    3. Never let anyone but you dictate your tastes in gaming.
    4. Critics are not gods, they are devious humans. Never trust what they say!
    5. Variety is the key to enjoying your gaming experience.
    Note: These are my personal laws of gaming. Yours may (and probably will) vary.

The Tale So Far
    Platinum: 48
    Gold: 425
    Silver: 1,403
    Bronze: 5,630
    Total: 7,506
    Level: 30/54%

BROWSING MUSIC

I figured I would change things a bit with the way I've been the past few months. I came across this on Youtube one day; a song I had heard years ago when it first released. With all that goes on in my head, it helps to remind myself of who I truly am.

The Platinums

All right, so this is how this is going to work.
    1. The classic "thoughts about the game" part, with opinions on various aspects.
    2. Commentary: I bring you a "mock commentary" (as befitting of a pro wrestling announcer like me), highlighting various great moments along the way.

1. WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
    Platinum
    3/26/2009

On the irony of being Platinum #1: You want to talk about a fitting way to earn Platinum #1? Look no further!
    On the game's reputation for being an easy Platinum: I suppose every trophy hunter has to start somewhere.

COMMENTARY

It's Icebrand's third time going through Austin/Rock from Wrestlemania XV. He just hit the next-to-last objective, Block Bottom and only needs to pin The Rock to get the medal for this match -- and a Platinum Trophy to go with it! He hits another Stunner with Austin, there's the cover, 1...2...3! HE'S DONE IT! PLATINUM! PLATINUM! PLATINUM! Icebrand1270 has scored the very first Platinum of his PS3 trophy-hunting career, and what better game to do it with than WWE Legends of Wrestlemania!
    There it is now on his screen as he officially scores his first PS3 Platinum Trophy and look at the celebration on his face! He's singing along to the classic WWE song "Piledriver" from Koko B. Ware that's playing on the main menu right now! He will never forget this day! THIS IS A MOMENT!

2. The Godfather II
    Platinum Trophy
    6/22/2009

On over 50 ways to execute mobsters: Once you figured where the melee weapons are hidden, the rest comes easy. Oh how I love to bash peoples' heads in and throw then off the roof...

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has killed Hyman Roth and we're waiting for the trophy to show as he drives the armored car to the safehouse compound in Godfather II. He gets to the compound, the closing cutscene has started and...THERE IT IS! It's Only Business is up and now comes the Platinum! The Godfather II is the 2nd Platinum for Icebrand1270!
    Act like a Mobster, Think like a Don, Score Platinum! Great job by Icebrand!

3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
    Platinum Award
    10/18/2009

On removing the "curtain of critic hate": "Not original" does not mean bad game, Metacritic. Period. Next question.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has been battling Nanite Nick Fury on this third playthrough of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with just Thor and Jean Grey after Hulk and Storm were KO'd right before the boss battle. He has just one trophy left, Immortal Heroics, and if his math is correct, he needs to win this without using a revive token or reloading due to a Game Over to get it.
    He's got Fury's attack pattern down perfectly... another dashing attack with Thor, Fury's out! Is that enough for Immortal Heroics? IT IS! He's done it! Icebrand1270 scores Platinum with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2! He can't believe he's done it! What a performance!

4. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
    PLATINUM
    11/6/2009

On fulfilling a Platinum destiny: Because of what I do, I was universally expected to do this. I did not want to disappoint.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has just finished the Created Superstar Story in WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and the last 2 trophies should be showing soon. Nothing More To Collect...Created Superstar Story...PLATINUM! A Platinum destiny has been attained with WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for Icebrand1270!

5. Trine
    Way Out of the Trine
    12/28/2009

About this game costing 20 dollars on PSN in 2009, a rarity for those days even for a "Platinum-enabled" game:
    "Trophy-to-cost ratio" is a fallacy; by those standards a 60 dollar game with 12 trophies (Terminator Salvation) would be an expensive Platinum. Judge a game by its merits, not its price tag.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has been backtracking through stages in Trine after accidentally lowering the difficulty for stages 13-15. He's already beaten stage 15 and gotten Better Than Developers out of the way. Stage 14 is complete...AND THERE IT IS! What's Next? is up and that means what's next is WAY OUT OF THE TRINE! Ladies and gentlemen, this is Platinum #5! He said he would Platinum Trine on this day and that's exactly what he did! Beautiful performance by Icebrand1270!

6. Hasbro Family Game Night
    Games Master
    1/17/2010

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand continues to grind through playthroughs of Connect 4 on Hasbro Family Game Night and...wait, Connect 4 Master...Full House...GAMES MASTER! Icebrand1270 opens the year with a Platinum Trophy from Hasbro Family Game Night! The ultimate in board game fun is the 6th Platinum of his career!

7. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
    Platinuminary
    9/1/2010

On The Significance Of This Platinum: I played an SNES but a friend who is now deceased loved Sonic the Hedgehog as a kid. This one was for her.

COMMENTARY
    It's been over 2 hours since Icebrand1270 got Can You Dig It? in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and he guaranteed he would get Yatta! and the Platinum to go with it. He continues to try his luck with Robotnik in Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and here we go again.
    Icebrand fills the side columns, looking for the "Miracle Down Main Street" combo down the middle column and, wait a minute, wait a minute! He's hit a HUGE combo, 8 or more, and Robotnik is buried! Robotnik has only 4 open squares, Robotnik can't get a match, IT'S OVER! YATTA! YATTA! YATTA! There is Yatta! and here comes Platinuminary, the Platinum Trophy for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection! THE PLATINUM DROUGHT IS OVER!
    This was just his second trophy-enabled game when he first had it in February of 2009. He first scored a trophy for this on February 11, 2009 with Garden Gnomes. So much has happened since his last Platinum, including a near-death due to a vein rupture, and you just see what it means to him, with tears streaming down his face, to have a Platinum once again! The "one that got away", his initial trophy-hunting spark, is now the 7th Platinum in his PS3 collection! Unbelievable!

8. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
    PLATINUM
    12/23/2010

COMMENTARY
    We're almost at the end here for Icebrand as he is facing Undertaker in the VS Undertaker story in WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, using Kofi Kingston. He's hit 3 Trouble in Paradise kicks but he still can't put Undertaker away. Another chance for a finisher, going for the SOS roll this time...1, 2, 3! HE'S DONE IT! Icebrand1270 gets Streak Breaker and the Platinum to go with it! Christmas comes early for Icebrand!

9. Hasbro Family Game Night 3
    Game Night God
    1/7/2011

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand continues to grind through playthroughs of Mouse Trap in Hasbro Family Game Night 3 and...wait a minute, Acheesement is up and that means he's...there it is, Game Night God! Icebrand1270 Platinums Hasbro Family Game Night 3! Board game fun meets Platinum Trophy in January once again!

10. WWE All Stars
    All trophies awarded
    4/12/2011

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has been tearing through the online competition in WWE All Stars with Sheamus as his current choice of wrestler and he's in another match now. He's already gotten up from a finisher and he's back on the attack...looking for Pale Justice...HE NAILS IT! KO WIN! That should make 50 online wins...and there it is, Main Eventer and the Platinum to go with it! Icebrand1270 now has 10 Platinums in his career, thanks to WWE All Stars! OH YEAH!

11. TV Superstars
    True TV Superstar!
    5/10/2011

On this game being my first trophy guide: I never thought I would do a Move Platinum, much less this be the source for my first trophy guide. Thanks to PS3Trophies.com, my dream of being a published Internet author became true.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has been grinding the last few trophies in TV Superstars and all he needs is Big Beat Kitchen: Maximum Meatballs! to score Platinum. He's scored at least 6 gold medals on this session; is it enough for Platinum? IT IS! That means...here it is, True TV Superstar! Icebrand1270 scores his FIRST-EVER Playstation Move Platinum with the ultimate in comedy and party on PS3, TV Superstars! INDEED!

12. L.A. Noire
    Platinum Trophy
    8/13/2011

On living up to the hype: There are very few instances where a game with incredible hype lives up to it; few instances where an "innovative" game is actually good. This game does that and more with its unique style.
    On the hate for not being a Grand Theft Auto clone: I never understood why people thought this would be like GTA simply because Rockstar published it. I've seen better logic from a Mickey Mouse cartoon.
    On the "sad" ending: If a noir movie didn't have a "heroic sacrifice", you couldn't call it a noir movie. Problem is, most gamers didn't even have parents who watched noir movies. I'm an exception to that rule. Lucky me.

COMMENTARY
    Just to recap the current situation on L.A. Noire, ladies and gentlemen: Icebrand has gotten all the collectibles, done all the street crimes and 5-starred every case. All he has to do now is beat the game and he'll score Platinum on this incredible game.
    The closing scenes have played out, the credits are rolling...Moth To A Flame...The City Of The Angels...PLATINUM TROPHY! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed one of the greatest games of all time, L.A. Noire!
    Icebrand has said before that it's rare for an "innovative" game to be good and rare that a game lives up to the hype as well as L.A. Noire does but that it's even rarer that he does well with a "AAA" blockbuster game. Tonight, Icebrand proved that he can Platinum a "AAA" blockbuster game as he has done just that with L.A. Noire! Congratulations, Icebrand!

13. Dragon Age II
    The Ultimate Reward
    9/18/2011

On this being my first-ever RPG Platinum:
    I have played prominent RPGs in my life, including Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy XII. This was a great way to fulfill a personal destiny.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is just one trophy away from a Dragon Age II Platinum; all he needs is Mage Hunter. He's agreeing with Knight-Commander Meredith in her debate with First Enchanter Orsino...AND THERE IT IS...Mage Hunter and The Ultimate Reward! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed Dragon Age II!
    The promise of an RPG Platinum has finally been fulfilled! Icebrand has loved RPGs since the first Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger and now his RPG Platinum Destiny has been fulfilled! Congratulations Icebrand!

14. X-Men Destiny
    Homo Superior
    10/4/2011

On critic and player hate for playing an "original" character and not an established X-Man: Not the be-all and end-all of a bad game, and it's not like Activision and Silicon Knights hid that fact. It was fun to be the "new kid" and finding your way in the mutant world.
    On what I would have done differently if I could score Platinum again: I would have played as Adrian with Shadow Matter powers, due to his story being the best of the three. Instead I chose Aimi with Energy Projection powers (and played right into what critics predicted that gamers would choose because critics have a habit of being... you know). I don't regret my choice; I'm just thinking what I would do differently.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is one trophy away from an X-Men Destiny Platinum and he's up against Bastion with Aimi...one Scattershot more should do it...HE NAILS IT! Omega Level Mutant...Homo Superior! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed X-Men Destiny! What a dominating display by Icebrand!

15. WWE '12
    Platinum
    12/6/2011

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is closing in on a WWE '12 Platinum and is one match away from finishing the Road To Wrestlemania Hero Episode...He's just completed it...THERE IT IS! Platinum Trophy for WWE' 12! 15 Platinums, 5 of them from WWE games! He's holding up 10 fingers and now 5, symbolizing 15 Platinums and 5 WWE game Platinums! He is Bigger, Badder, Better! OH HELL YEAH!

16. Trine 2
    Trine 2 hard
    1/15/2012

On the unusual trophy list: Disappointing that a trophy hunter can score this Platinum halfway through the game. Mickey Mouse logic, I tell you...

COMMENTARY

Icebrand is closing in on a Trine 2 Platinum and he's up to the carnivorous plant and...there's one team member eaten, two, three! A Floral Feast...TRINE 2 HARD! The easiest Platinum in PS3 history is also the fastest Platinum in Icebrand1270's history, and its name is Trine 2!

17. Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
    Platinum Trophy
    2/10/2012

On earning a Platinum with a badly broken right arm:
    The most stupid thing I've ever done in relation to a game, but the only way to calm myself down when faced with an upcoming surgery.

COMMENTARY
    Just to remind everyone here that Icebrand is trying to Platinum Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken less than 6 hours after coming home from a local hospital with multiple right forearm fractures. He's looking at surgery to repair the damage in the near future and he's risking further damage but he said earlier that it was "the only way I know to calm myself down".
    So far he's taken down a number of trophies, including Own Pharmacy, Revolutionary Fighter and Fear The Spur. All he needs is to brainbug Putzki and he'll have Bird Brained and the Platinum to go with it!
    Here we go...he sets it up...Putzki is brainbugged...Bird Brained is up...PLATINUM TROPHY! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken with a badly broken right arm! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I JUST SAID THAT!
    Broken arm and all, Icebrand came to fight, Icebrand came to play! His body is broken but his spirit is soaring! What a true triumph of the soul for Icebrand! What a moment!

18. Hasbro Family Game Night 4
    Family Game Night 4: The Game Show Platinum Trophy
    3/5/2012

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has just completed his 50th playthrough of Hasbro Family Game Night 4 and we should be seeing...Super-Star and the Platinum Trophy to go with it! Icebrand 1270 has scored yet another Hasbro Family Game Night Platinum, this time Hasbro Family Game Night 4: The Game Show! YES! YES! YES!

19. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus
    True Thevius Racoonus
    3/11/2012

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is unlocking the last vault in Sly Cooper and the Thevius Racoonus and THERE IT IS! Greedy Racoon...TRUE THEVIUS RACOONUS! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed Sly Cooper and the Thevius Racoonus and that means 2 PLATINUMS IN A SINGLE MONTH! He FINALLY scores 2 Platinums in the same month! What a moment in his career! Unbelievable!

20. Infamous 2
    inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy
    7/8/2012

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has beaten InFamous 2 on Hard and is watching the credits...here it comes...Pain Builds Character...INFAMOUS 2 PLATINUM TROPHY! The first Platinum Trophy on Icebrand1270's second PS3 is one of the all-time greats in gaming, InFamous 2, and it is Platinum number 20! The celebration is on!

21. Little League World Series Baseball 2010
    Little League Trophy Champ
    9/17/2012

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand1270 is on the verge of a perfect game in Little League World Series Baseball 2010 and he's up to bat, up 9-0. He activates the Star Power, meaning a hit is an automatic home run and gets him a 10-0 mercy rule win and a perfect game. First pitch...he makes contact, and you can forget about catching that! 10-0 mercy-rule perfect game! No-Hitter...Perfect Game...Little League Trophy Champ! IT HAS HAPPENED! Icebrand1270 has his first-ever sports game Platinum and its name is Little League World Series Baseball 2010!

22. Monopoly Streets
    Platinum Trophy
    10/14/2012

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand just got his 10th online win in Monopoly Streets and that means...there it is, Taking Over the World and the Platinum to go with it! Icebrand1270 has finally scored Platinum with Monopoly Streets!

23. Wheel of Fortune
    Wheel Fanatic
    10/24/2012

On being 3rd in the world (according to PS3Trophies.com's partners at PSNTL):
    I never dreamed that I would ever rank that high on a "First to Platinum" list. Ever. It's an honor.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is on his 71st playthrough of Wheel of Fortune with only Instant Millionaire! standing between him and Platinum. He's at the Bonus Round with the Million Dollar Wedge, solves the puzzle, is it? IT IS! ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Instant Millionaire...Wheel Fanatic! Icebrand1270 scores Platinum for Wheel of Fortune! OH HELL YEAH!

24. Sleeping Dogs
    Hong Kong Legend
    12/24/2012

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is looking for the last "hidden event" in Sleeping Dogs so that he can get the last 3 trophies and score a Christmas Eve Platinum. He's at the mall in Central Hong Kong and he seems to have found it. He removes the loiterer... Event Planner...Pure Gold...Chief Inspector...HONG KONG LEGEND! Christmas Eve has found Icebrand1270 with Platinum number 24, Sleeping Dogs! Shake up the happiness, wake up the happiness, it's a Christmas Platinum! Merry Christmas!

25. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    Top of the Heap
    1/13/2013

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand has been trying for over 2 hours now to find the last Precursor Orb in Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy and if he does, he'll finally have 25 Platinum Trophies on his record. He knows it's in the Spider Caves but he doesn't know exactly where it is.
    He's on the swing poles, jumps straight up instead of forward and...wait a minute, wait a minute! That's the last Precursor Orb! He's yelling "I got it!" and here it comes, The Super Orberator...Top of the Heap! PLATINUM NUMBER 25! The long-awaited milestone of 25 Platinum Trophies has come true for Icebrand1270! Icebrand! Icebrand! Icebrand!

26. Game of Thrones
    Platinum trophy
    1/30/2013

On me liking this game when I never watched the TV show while fans of the TV show hated it: People seemed to want a hack-and-slash game, given the show's nature, and got a Dragon Age Origins clone instead. In other words, the very things that turned most people off about this game turned me on to it.
    On the game's difficulty: Contrary to much of the opinions on the Internet, the battles are NOT luck-based. You have to remember to use your special attacks... early and often, even on Squire difficulty. It will definitely catch a player off-guard early on.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is closing in on the rare Platinum that is Game of Thrones and is on the final chapter again, this time as Alester Sarwyck. He's just beaten Mors Westford in a duel and we're going through the closing cutscenes. Red priest of R'hllor is up...Platinum trophy! Icebrand1270 scores a rare Platinum Trophy with Game of Thrones! The CROWN JEWEL of Icebrand's collection, the GREATEST MOMENT of Icebrand's career, is right now!

27. Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
    Platinum Trophy
    2/19/2013

Icebrand is closing in on Platinum for Heavy Fire: Afghanistan. If he gets it, he'll have his first-ever first-person shooter Platinum! He's got the rocket launcher aimed at the Hind chopper again...lines it up...THE HIND IS DOWN! Get out of the chopper, get into my Platinum locker! Veteran is up...Platinum Trophy! Ladies and gentlemen, the glass ceiling has just shattered! Icebrand1270 has FINALLY gotten a Platinum from a first-person shooter in Heavy Fire: Afghanistan! What a moment!

28. Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
    Platinum Trophy
    4/15/2013

Icebrand has been relentlessly destroying the "special object" radios in Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear and he needs just one more to close the deal and score Radio Silence and the Platinum Trophy to go with it. He's at the final stage on Veteran difficulty and he's got the final radio in his sights...he shoots it down...Radio Silence...PLATINUM TROPHY! Icebrand1270 has followed up one FPS Platinum with another, the sequel to Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear!

29. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    CS:GO Platinum Trophy
    6/3/2013

Icebrand has spent hours looking to get Bunny Hunt in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and the Platinum to go with it. He's got the AWP Sniper Rifle in Arms Race mode again, lines up a jumping opponent...HE NAILS IT! Did he get the timing right for Bunny Hunt? HE DID! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed Counter-Strike: Global Offensive!
    Icebrand, a self-professed "shooter noob", has scored 3 FPS Platinums in a row! And if you're not down with that, all we can say is: BOOM HEADSHOT!

30. Saints Row: The Third
    Kingpin
    6/21/2013

Icebrand is up to the last Assassination target in Saints Row: The Third. He sets the chopper down, gets out and eliminates the target with ease. Everything Is Permitted...KINGPIN! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed the most over-the-top game in history, Saints Row: the Third, and it is Platinum number 30!
    It's celebration time as he goes back to the chopper and plays the in-game mixtape of his favorite music from the game. What a moment!

31. Afrika
    Jambo! AFRIKA!
    6/28/2013

Icebrand has been searching for a baby wildebeest in Afrika and if he snaps a photo of it, he will complete the Animal Encyclopedia and score Platinum! He's at the Kiwanja Plain and... wait a minute, there it is! He snaps several photos, goes back to base camp, turns them in, Complete Animal Encyclopedia... JAMBO! AFRIKA!
    Icebrand1270 has not only taken down a tough Platinum, he has scored 3 PLATINUMS IN A SINGLE MONTH for the first time in his illustrious career! This is one of the defining moments of Icebrand's career as a PS3 trophy hunter! ICYMAIA REIGNS SUPREME!

32. Jeopardy!
    Jeopardy! Fanatic
    8/13/2013

Icebrand needs to get 1 more win to make 50 wins in Jeopardy and score another Platinum. The show is won...Jeopardy! Master!...JEOPARDY! FANATIC! Icebrand1270 scores Platinum on Jeopardy on the 2-year anniversary of his L.A. Noire Platinum!
    Apparently, the clue is: Icebrand celebrates a Platinum Anniversary by doing this. What is: Get more Platinum? Correct! Congratulations Icebrand!

33. Spare Parts
    Platinum Trophy
    10/13/2013

Icebrand needs to collect less than 60,000 credits in Spare Parts to collect Blingbot and the Platinum to go with it. He is going through the Jungle approach Zone 1, he just passed 60,000 credits... Blingbot is up... Platinum trophy! Icebrand1270 has FINALLY Platinumed Spare Parts!
    Icebrand first played this in February of 2011, he put it to the side and now, over 2 years and 8 months later, he FINALLY scores Platinum on Spare Parts! Who says you can't go back?

34. WWE2K14
    All Trophies Earned
    11/2/2013

On redemption for not getting the WWE '13 Platinum:
    It was a quest for personal redemption after only reaching Rank 5 online and barely beating the story mode in WWE '13. To earn this in only 5 days and be 35th in the world (according to PSNTL) to earn Platinum was a great accomplishment.
    On being the only guide writer for a WWE game who is also a minor-league pro wrestling announcer: There were many expectations, from the wrestlers at ECPW who enjoyed the fact that I did this guide, to the great people here, to my friends and family. I wanted to show everyone what I was capable of, and I was thrilled that I did just that.

COMMENTARY
    This is Icebrand's third attempt to clear Cena/Rock from Wrestlemania 29 and if he hits every objective, he will score the last 2 trophies on WWE2K14 and a Platinum to go with them. He's made it to the last objective, infinite finishers on for both men, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, reversal, HE HITS IT! Attitude Adjustment on Rock, 1, 2, 3!!!
    The Universe Era...Wrestlemania...ALL TROPHIES EARNED! Icebrand1270 scores Platinum with WWE2K14! Icebrand has redeemed himself for not getting Platinum on WWE '13 by getting this Platinum in just 5 days! Icebrand just slayed a personal demon and earned redemption tonight! INDEED!

35. Dragon Age Origins
    The Ultimate Reward
    11/26/2013

On the long road leading to Platinum: There is nothing more fulfilling than a Platinum earned after 4 years of starting it. Honestly, I should have finished it sooner.
    On getting the toughest/trickiest/glitchiest trophies out of the way early: Blight-Queller and Traveler were not the issue when I earned them as I avoided many of the "glitch problems" (Blight-Queller in December of 2009; Traveler in March of 2010). Guess I was the lucky trophy hunter on those days.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand1270 has just completed a "Dark Promise" run on Dragon Age Origins and is waiting to see if Perfectionist is coming as well...and The Ultimate Reward to go with it! Will the "2 Rulers, 2 Gold Trophies" trick work or is he going to need all 4 endings for Perfectionist? We're about to find out now!
    A Dark Promise is up, is Perfectionist coming? IT IS! THE ULTIMATE REWARD HAS ARRIVED! Icebrand1270 has FINALLY scored Platinum on one of the greatest games of all time, RPG or any genre, Dragon Age Origins!
    Look at the shock on his face; he can't believe that this day has finally come! He has done this game, on and off, for over 4 years and now Icebrand has his time in the sun! FINALLY, FINALLY, WOW FINALLY! Icebrand can say that he is a Dragon Age Origins Platinum Trophy holder!
    There is is, thanking his friends, whom he calls Icymania. They stood with him. They believed he could do this even when he didn't believe he would ever do it! There he is, paying homage to his friends and to Dragon Age Origins!
    The Dragon Age Origins Platinum Trophy dream has FINALLY come true for Iceband1270! WHAT A MOMENT!

36. NCIS
    Justice has been served
    12/8/2013

Icebrand continues to steamroll through NCIS and is disarming the dirty nuke... here comes the classic "red wire or blue wire" choice... he chooses the red wire... CORRECT WIRE! The bomb is disarmed... NCIS 1, Terrorists 0... Very Special Agent... Justice has been served! NCIS is Platinum 36 for Icebrand1270! The domination that we expected has been perfectly executed by Icebrand!

37. Soul Calibur II HD Online
    Tale of Sword and Soul
    1/18/2014

Icebrand needs just one more win to complete Weapon Master in Soul Calibur II HD Online, and if he does, he'll get Swordsman's Soiree for unlocking every character and the Platinum to go with it! Here he goes against Voldo with Spawn. he's trapped voldo against the corner and look at him go to work on his opponent! Voldo is down... Swordsman's Soiree is up... A TALE OF SWORD AND SOUL! Icebrand1270 has his FIRST-EVER fighting game Platinum, Soul Calibur II HD Online, and it is Platinum 37! The celebration is on!

38. Remember Me
    Remember you soon
    3/12/2014

On the game being loved and hated at the same time: This game proves a great number of things, such as American critic bias against European developers and constant nitpicking over minute details like unskippable cutscenes and camera angles that would be called an "innovation" in a AAA game. Most importantly, it proves that great action, an off-the-charts awesome story and an amazing heroine in Nilin can not only coexist but thrive. Considering that even the haters admit the story is awesome, it is a testament to how and what this game is.
    On the emotional connection to Nilin: Only a select few games make the gamer have an emotional connection to their hero/heroine. This is one of the select few.
    On the incredible ending: The final boss battle is amazing, but the ending is even better. I won't reveal the details, but one line stands out for me: "And that suffering, like painful memories, is just part of life." With the life I lead and the problems I struggle with, it is something to keep in mind.

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is up to the final stage of H3O in Remember Me on Memory Hunter difficulty. He keeps dodging attacks while trying to Junk Bolt the cube target... keeps at it... got it down... SENSEN FURY TIME! H3O is destroyed, and that means... MemHunter Elite... Errorist Agent... REMEMBER YOU SOON! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed Remember Me! Well done!

39. Magus
    Perfection
    4/2/2014

On scoring a Platinum in just 20-and-a-half hours: I had not previously scored a Platinum in under 24 hours, not even my easy ones. When I rented this, I had heard it was short and easy but I still surprised myself by my incredible dominance. HELL YES!!!

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand1270 looks to close out the fastest Platinum of his career with Magus and the final upgrade to the red school of magic has been done... Necromancer...PERFECTION!!! Icebrand has scored Platinum 39 with Magus in just 21 hours! For the first time in his illustrious career, Icebrand has gone from installation of a game to a Platinum Trophy in less than 24 hours!!! What complete and utter domination!!!!

40. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
    Vita Platinum 1
    Virtue's Last Reward
    4/20/2014

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand continues to go through the endings of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and now that all escapes have been done on Hard with all files and secrets collected, not to mention all of the other numerous endings and story locks, it's just a matter of time before the Platinum is his! The Phi ending and the Fire and Ice ending have been completed and now it's just the True Ending standing in the way... and here we go!
    He has made it to the True Ending, the eye of the storm, and now the credits are rolling one last time. We await the final trophies... A Certain Point of View... VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD! Icebrand1270 scores his FIRST-EVER PS VITA PLATINUM with Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and it is also Platinum 40!
    How fitting it is that on Easter, a holiday symbolizing rebirth, that a new chapter in Icebrand's career as a Playstation trophy hunter has begun! The Vita trophy locker now has a Platinum Trophy in it! Congratulations Icebrand!

41. Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
    Ultimate Player
    5/20/2014

COMMENTARY
    Icebrand is skipping through the rest of the season in Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, hoping to get S. American Player of the Year, and he will earn the Platinum if he does! He's at the end of the season, it's time to give out the award, HE GOT IT!!! S. American Player of the Year... ULTIMATE PLAYER! Icebrand1270 has just scored Platinum in Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 with dominance on the pitch and great strategy in tackling the trophies! GOOOOOOAAAAAALLL!

42. Battleship
    A Global Force
    6/9/2014

Icebrand continues to shoot aliens while waiting for the Alien Flagship Shield to go down for a second time on Admiral difficulty. The Missouri and Reagan have been heavily damaged and both of them have to stay afloat in order to get to this point again. Icebrand retreats to higher ground to take out some Shredder Mines... waits for it... SHIELD IS DOWN! He takes control of the Missouri... FLAGSHIP IS SUNK! Navy Cross is up... A GLOBAL FORCE! Icebrand1270 has just scored Platinum with Battleship! He sinks the aliens and raises his Platinum count to 42! OH YEAH!

43. Back to the Future: The Game
    Platinum Trophy
    7/11/2014
    1:10 AM

Icebrand continues to roll through the final cutscenes of Back to the Future: The Game and here we go with the credits... The Future Isn't Written... Platinum Trophy! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed Back to the Future: The Game! That's 5 consecutive months with at least 1 Platinum, a first for Icebrand1270! Very nice!

44. The Wolf Among Us (PS3)
    Full Moon
    7/11/2014
    6:04 AM

On getting the "holy grail" of trophy hunting -- 2 Platinums in a single day: A beautiful dream that I didn't even dare to dream that is now a reality. I still can't believe I did it!

COMMENTARY

Icebrand has just gotten Grandmaster Librarian and now it's just a matter of time before he finishes The Wolf Among Us. The final conversations have played out and... Happily Ever After... FULL MOON! Icebrand1270 has Platinumed The Wolf Among Us!
    For the first time in his illustrious career, Icebrand1270 has 2 Platinums in a single day! The "holy grail" of trophy hunting that few can see is something he can now touch! This is an incredible and unforgettable moment, one of the defining moments in the trophy hunting career of Icebrand1270!
    Icebrand takes a bow, paying homage to his fans, known as Icymania. This moment will be with Icebrand wherever he goes and whatever he does. The time for celebration is here and now! Congratulations Icebrand!

45. The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes' Testament
    7/15/2014

Icebrand has seen The Testament of Sherlock Holmes through to the end and awaits the final trophies... The Legacy... Sherlock Holmes' Testament! Icebrand1270 scores Platinum 45 with The Testament of Sherlcok Holmes! He continues to steamroll through Platinums this month!

46. Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)
    Moving On
    7/25/2014

Icebrand has just stopped Abigail in Murdered: Soul Suspect and with all of the collectible and side trophies already in the books, it's only a matter of time for the Platinum to appear. Closing cutscenes are over... Tightening The Noose... MOVING ON! Icebrand1270 has scored Platinum with Murdered: Soul Suspect!
    For the first time in his illustrious career, Icebrand has scored 4 Platinums in a single month! He moves upward to even greater heights than before! OH YEAH!

47. PlayStation Vita Pets
    Vita Platinum 2
    Best Friends Forever
    8/17/2014

Icebrand has been going through mine cart paths, one after another, in the hopes of getting Mine Cart Master in PlayStation Vita Pets and close the deal on just his 2nd Vita Platinum. Is this the mine cart path that earns him Mine Cart Master and the Platinum? IT IS! Mine Cart Master... Best Friends Forever! Icebrand1270 has scored just his 2nd PS Vita Platinum with PlayStation Vita Pets!
    Icebrand said he wanted to play something more lighthearted this month and he did just that AND earned a Platinum at the same time! Who could ask for more? He also has a Platinum every month for 6 consecutive months now! OH YEAH!

48. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
    All-Star Legend -- You've Only Done Everything
    9/7/2014

On doing better online than almost every game:
    Considering this is Sony's version of Super Smash Bros, albeit with its own style, I didn't expect to do well online since I was terrible at that game in my N64 days. It was definitely a pleasant surprise, to be sure.

COMMENTARY

Icebrand just needs to defeat Supreme with Dante to score Platinum on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and he has just beaten the last of Supreme's minions... he attacks Supreme and that's it right there! Demon Hunter... ALL-STAR LEGEND -- YOU'VE ONLY DONE EVERYTHING! Icebrand1270 has Platinum 48 with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! He celebrates PlayStation history in style and with a Platinum Trophy!

Platinum Wishlist

Mass Effect 1, 2, 3

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Infamous

WWE 2K15

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Heavy Rain

Shadow of the Colossus

PSN 100% Club

1. Texas Cheat 'em
    8/6/2009

2. Gunstar Heroes
    9/11/2009

3. NBA 2K10 Draft Combine
    10/10/2009

4. Frogger Returns
    12/28/2009

5. The Price Is Right
    6/13/2010

6. After Burner Climax
    7/23/2010

7. Blue Toad Murder Files
    7/29/2010

8. Deathspank
    8/10/2010

9. Linger in Shadows
    8/21/2010

10. Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent
    4/22/2011

11. Faery: Legends of Avalon
    7/12/2011

12. Golden Axe
    7/18/2011

13. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain!
    8/29/2011

14. Comix Zone
    8/31/2011

15. Back to the Future: The Game Episode 1: It's About Time
    9/1/2011

16. Altered Beast
    9/17/2011

17. 4 Elements HD
    9/20/2011

18. Premier Manager
    11/8/2011

19. Final Fight: Double Impact
    11/26/2011

20. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep
    11/28/2011

21. Back To The Future: The Game Episode 2: Get Tannen
    1/19/2012

22. Back To The Future: The Game Episode 3: Citizen Brown
    1/22/2012

23. Back To The Future: The Game Episode 4: Double Visions
    1/24/2012

24. Back To The Future: The Game Episode 5: OUTATIME
    2/4/2012

25. .detuned
    4/13/2012

26. Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
    4/25/2012

27. The Sly Collection Minigames
    5/21/2012

28. Flower
    6/21/2012

29. Costume Quest
    8/1/2012

30. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
    8/31/2012

31. X-Men
    9/1/2012

32. My Aquarium
    9/2/2012

33. World Gone Sour
    11/13/2012

34. Sonic the Fighters
    2/6/2013

35. Virtua Fighter 2
    2/20/2013

36. The Cave
    3/24/2013

37. Fighting Vipers

5/16/2013
    38. MLB 13 The Show Home Run Derby Edition
    7/2/2013

39. Super Hang-On
    8/6/2013
    40. Tekken Revolution
    8/8/2013

41. Galaga Legions DX
    9/12/2013
    42. Aabs Animals
    1/7/2014
    43. Aabs Animals (PS Vita)
    2/1/2014
    44. Real Boxing (PS Vita)
    2/3/2014
    45. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    2/7/2014
    46. Daytona USA
    4/10/2014
    47. Doodle God (PS Vita)
    5/11/2014
    48. Doodle Devil (PS Vita)
    5/12/2014
    49. Welcome Park (PS Vita)
    5/27/2014
    50. Kilka Card Gods (PS Vita)
    8/4/2014

THE GOLD RUSH STREAK

Banner by BLADIA

For 70 consecutive months, dating back to the beginning of Icebrand1270's trophy hunting career in December of 2008, one thing has been constant throughout: the gold trophy.
    In good months and bad, through successes and failures, the gold trophy remains the one standard. It rises above all other streaks and feats of significance for Icebrand1270. Come, and let us take you back to the defining moments of THE GOLD RUSH STREAK:

12/29/2008
    Icebrand has just finished the DC Universe story in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe and here it comes: The Ultimate Evil is the first gold trophy in his history! Very nice!

5/11/2010
    Icebrand is looking for the final secret flower in Flower and he goes inside one of the painted skyscrapers... and he has it! Dream from Flower means he has 18 consecutive months with a gold trophy! Well done!

11/1/2013
    Icebrand continues to attempt to win Defeat The Streak mode with Shawn Michaels... this is the 6th Superkick he has landed... will it be enough? 1...2...3! This should do it... REST IN PEACE! Icebrand extends the Gold Rush Streak to 60! 5 Years Of Gold!

5/4/2014
    Icebrand is in the process of an incredible combo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, looking for 99 hits or more. He's playing as Mikey and continuing to score hits and counters... 102 HITS! Splinter is Proud is up and that means the Gold Rush Streak is at 66 months! 5 and a half years of gold!

9/1/2014
    Icebrand continues to climb up the Shrine of Worship in Shadow of the Colossus. He has tried to do this so many times and failed each time. Does he have enough stamina to do this?
    He's almost there but he's almost out of stamina... one last jump... AND HE MADE IT! Up the stairs and into the garden... Climber is up and that means 70 months with a gold trophy! The Gold Rush Streak continues in spectacular fashion!

My Trophy Guides

TV Superstars

4 Elements HD

Hollywood Squares

Mass Effect 3 -- From Ashes DLC

MLB 13 The Show Home Run Derby Edition

Saints Row IV (co-written with gyrocop).

WWE 2K14

Real Boxing (PS Vita)

Texas Cheat 'Em

What motivates me to write trophy guides? Well, this place has been instrumental for much of my success. I only had 2 Platinums before joining the "old" PS3Trophies.com in October of 2009 when I was looking for an online place to be among fellow trophy hunters. Between the help I've received and the trophy guides I've written, I can honestly say that I would be nothing if not for PS3Trophies.com!

Fun Facts about Icebrand1270

1. My great-grandfather's name, who was also named Andreas, is on the Wall of Honor at Ellis Island.
    2. My grandfather was a Mets fan despite living a few subway stops from Yankee Stadium.
    3. ECPW Wrestlers who made the "big leagues" include Ezekiel Jackson, Luke Gallows, Sim Snuka, Nunzio, Crowbar, Donald Spaparo and Cherry.
    4. I have been part of ECPW's 5 Boros Territory since it was established in January of 2009 and was made 5 Boros Commissioner on 1/24/2009, the 25th anniversary of Hulk Hogan's first WWE Title win.
    5. ECPW's current 5 Boros Champion has the longest title reign of any champion in ECPW history at over 4 years. He also have been with the 5 Boros territory since it began.
    6. I usually do my promos for ECPW from the entryway as it takes me a long time to get in the ring.
    7. My biggest disappointment in my trophy hunting career was having my PS3 start to break down during EA Sports MMA's "farewell month" when I was Belt Rank 69 of a possible 90. I also beat an opponent with a 48-match win streak at one point, who complimented me on my submission skills afterwards.
    8. Thanks to a burning desire to "get my arm back" after surgery, I needed just 2 months of Occupational Therapy to get almost all of my right arm's range of motion back.
    9. I took Russian in high school, which was the only foreign language offered at the time. Naturally, I can't speak any of it today.
    10. My Post-Platinum Youtube music celebrations always end with "I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain. The celebrations have been known to wake up family and neighbors alike.
    11. I've had a bald spot since I was 22 years old.
    12. I once did an ECPW event just 2 blocks from where I live. That event saw a fellow Staten Islander win the ECPW World Title in the only time it changed hands outside of New Jersey.
    13. The current ECPW World Champion has done bit parts in horror movies, The Wrestler, and Skittles ads.
    14. I go clean shaven for ECPW shows but I have facial hair in between so as not to have too many fans ask too many questions. It never works.
    15. The bowtie I wear at ECPW events was a gift from my sister, who found at a thrift store.
    16. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't play Candy Crush Saga -- and I'm proud of it.
    17. Both my brother and I correctly predicted that Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson would be the first UFC Flyweight Champion. We also agree he has a terrible sponsor in the "Dark Side of the Gaming Force".
    18. My nickname in the ECPW locker room is Karaoke Man.
    19. I won a spelling bee in 4th grade but I misspelled "chceklist" when creating this checklist.
    20. I HATE HASHTAGS!

My Lasombra Files Interview

Episode 4: Arctic Blast!

My Social Groups

New York, New York

10K Checklist Elite

Acknowledgements

A Thank-You to everyone on this site who has helped me with game tips and by listening to me on these forums.

Special Shout-Outs

TheGeneral09: The first friend I ever had here and the man who invited me to be part of The Gimp Guru Army.

In2: For doing my 4 Elements HD Trophy Guide banner.

ERICVOLTAGE: For doing banners for my Texas Cheat 'Em and WWE 2K14 Trophy Guides.

Athena: For doing my Trophy Checklist banner of the gorgeous Isabela from Dragon Age II.

Apokolypz: For doing my amazing sig of the first New York Mets pitcher to throw a no-hitter, Johan "No-Han" Santana. By doing this for me, he allowed me to relive my days when I was a small boy watching Mets games with my late grandfather.

DaRe_xLW: The man responsible for my sig, avy and checklist banners -- twice. THANK YOU!!!

Bladia: The man responsible for my Gold Rush Streak banner on this checklist! I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

John3007: One of the nicest guys you will ever meet in this world. A great friend.

Denaratuck: An elite trophy guide writer and a great friend as well.

Daftprophet: Another great friend and the first to inquire about my safety after Superstorm Sandy in 2012.

DragonWolfVII: Another great friend and a fellow RPG enthusiast who always encourages me to go for more Platinums.

TheMute88orl: A great friend who, by his openness about his struggles, helped me open up about mine and not be so ashamed of my past and what I struggle with.

User011010 and Great_Daze_Tazer: The 2 friends responsible for my PRO Membership. I could not have asked for a better Christmas present in 2012.

Backblast: In a pastime where 30 is considered "senior age", this 54-year-old gamer shows that you are never too old to pursue your passion. I can only hope to have that fire still in me when I'm 50, like this ageless gamer.

Esben-sej: The man who approved my membership into the First Achievers clan, a group for people who have hit the "First 50 to Platinum" on at least 3 games. It's quite an honor.

Lasombra: The man who raised my standing by interviewing me for The Lasombra Files. It was an incredible honor. He had no way of knowing this, but the banner he chose, the cover of WWF Wrestlemania Challenge (WWE's 2nd wrestling game ever) was my first-ever wrestling game, which was a nice touch.

Shemhazat: Without his Game of Thrones Trophy Guide, my rarest Platinum would not have been possible. THANK YOU!

Nyckdog: The first-ever "real-life friend" of mine to join this great place. Now post more, buddy!

DravenBlackwood: My half-brother who has just joined this great place. Don't be shy; put up your Member Introduction already!

All who authorized, handled and approved my trophy guides and allowed me to live my dream of being a published author on the Internet! YOU ARE GODS!!!

Gyrocop: The big man whom I co-op wrote the Saints Row IV Trophy Guide with, a thrill ride I will never forget!

All my fellow members of my 2 social groups: New York, New York and 10K Checklist Elite.

A Final Thank You to my father who gazed into my eyes as a baby and put an Atari 2600 joystick in my hand so I could play Freeway. I was a gamer from that day forward.

"And that suffering, like painful memories, is just part of life."
    Nilin, Remember Me.
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 16 Hours Ago at 04:29 PM. Reason: Update

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

2011 Member of the Year

The list is looking great, man

Good luck with your future trophy collecting

PRO Member

Thanks, General.
    I haven't been able to add as much as I'd hoped as a lot is going on in my life right now but I hope to "flesh out" the list soon.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Checklist is updated with a PSN 100% Club.
    Platinum wishlist is coming soon. Enjoy!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

List is updated with Platinum and PSN 100% wishlists and future releases I hope to conquer.
    Expansions are coming soon. Enjoy!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

I make my own mayo!

use google and the pause button for trivial pursuit

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 9 - Gold

good luck with the wishlist, it looks like you got most of Lucha Libre done as well as a few others.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by sloppywaffle View Post
    use google and the pause button for trivial pursuit
    Thanks, hopefully the computer in my house won't be occupied by Facebook hounds this time!

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    good luck with the wishlist, it looks like you got most of Lucha Libre done as well as a few others.
    Thank you, eternalunderdog! I hope to expand the wishlist in time with what is missing for each game. I must admit that not having the Lucha Libre AAA Platinum is something of a sore point as an indy wrestling announcer. Hopefully, I will attain this Platinum in the future.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you, eternalunderdog! I hope to expand the wishlist in time with what is missing for each game. I must admit that not having the Lucha Libre AAA Platinum is something of a sore point as an indy wrestling announcer. Hopefully, I will attain this Platinum in the future.
    If you can get through the story mode on hard you're half way there. But you will HAVE to get a boosting partner for the online, there is no way to do it without a partner it is dead dead dead.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

PRO Member

The checklist is updated with up-to-date stats and a small update to the platinum wishlist (number of trophies left).
    I've also added my newest PSN 100%, Premier Manager!
    More updates coming soon! Enjoy!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Checklist is updated with a NEW PSN 100%, Final Fight: Double Impact!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Update again!
    NEW PLATINUM: WWE '12!
    NEW PSN 100%: Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep!
    Stats are up-to-date as well. More stuff coming soon! Until then, enjoy!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated and now reflect that I've passed 3,000 trophies!
    Milestones and fun facts coming soon. Enjoy, everyone!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice list and plats
    Good luck on your other games
    BTW I liked Alpha Protocol too
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

The One and Only

Looking good. Keep it up.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Nice list and plats
    Good luck on your other games
    BTW I liked Alpha Protocol too
    Thanks Backblast! As two of the few who "get" Alpha Protocol, we also know how tough the Platinum is. I look forward to the day I join you in that Platinum club.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Looking good. Keep it up.
    Thank you! I've seen your checklist and it looks great too.

Stats are updated again.
    2011 was my best trophy-hunting year EVER with 1,274 trophies, 7 Platinums and 11 PSN 100%s! To be honest, I'm suffering fron trophy burnout and an empty wallet, so 2012 probably won't be so massive. Still, I'll be here and earn trophies when I can and can afford new stuff.
    I'll add some fun facts to the checklist soon. Until then, enjoy!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Thats a very nice checklist indeed and i see your a WWE fan and a ring announcer,now thats just to .the layout looks good and i look forward to seeing what your going to do in the new year.i would also recommend playing Infamous too.ive just that myself and absolutely loved it,one of the best games ive played.Good luck with FF13 aswell.........if you ever pick it up again

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Thats a very nice checklist indeed and i see your a WWE fan and a ring announcer,now thats just to .the layout looks good and i look forward to seeing what your going to do in the new year.i would also recommend playing Infamous too.ive just that myself and absolutely loved it,one of the best games ive played.Good luck with FF13 aswell.........if you ever pick it up again
    Thank you John3007! It's nice to see that someone noticed what I do in wrestling!
    As I said, money is tight and my health needs tending to but I may just surprise myself. Infamous is one of the all-time greats in gaming and I have it on download from the Welcome Back promotion in June, so that might be doable. I may rent a few items from the list if I can afford to Gamefly in the future. Only time will tell where the trophy train leads; it may even be slow for a while but it will pick up again in time.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the new plats from a while back and for surpassing 3000 trophies
    I wish you the best in 2012, with everything

PRO Member

Checklist is looking great and nice plats man. Keep up the good work

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast