Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avro_Vulcan's Trophy Hanger

This is a discussion on Avro_Vulcan's Trophy Hanger within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Avro_Vulcan's Trophy Hanger About Me Hey, I'm Stephen, also known as Avro_Vulcan. I am 18 and live in Wales. In ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

About Me

Hey, I'm Stephen, also known as Avro_Vulcan. I am 18 and live in Wales. In September i will be off to university. I enjoy spending a lot of my free time on my PS3, Vita and PS4. I started gaming when I was about 6 years old, when I had the PSone for my Birthday. Ever since then I have been hooked on gaming, and currently own all Playstation consoles. My PS3 is a fat 80gb model, now with 640gb HDD. I only really got into trophy hunting in the past 2 years, when I found the fun of getting trophies on top of just playing the game.

I look forward to updating this checklist with my Platinum and trophy progress.
    Comments and feedback are much appreciated.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Stephen.

My Milestones

First trophy:

Licence to kill
    Quantom of Solace
    Earned: 9:04, 25/12/08

First Platinum:

100% Complete
    LittleBigPlanet
    Earned: 18:37, 04/10/09

500th Trophy:

Spin Doctor
    Alien Vs Predator
    Earned: 11:40, 12/04/10

1000th Trophy

Journalistical
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    Earned: 18:30, 21/01/11

1337th Trophy

Eight Million Stories
    L.A. Noire
    Earned: 12:58, 11/03/12

10th Platinum

HEAVY RAIN Master
    Heavy Rain
    Earned: 1:14, 10/04/12

1500th Trophy

'He's on Fire!'
    Buzz!: Quiz TV
    Earned: 13:39, 09/0712

2000th Trophy

2048 Elite 1
    Wipeout 2048
    Earned: 23:06, 31/3/2013

20th Platinum Trophy

Platinum Trophy
    Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
    Earned: 20:43, 11/8/2013

2500th Trophy

Silence, Fool!
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Earned: 11:29, 26/12/13

Fastest Platinum
    #18 infamous 2

inFamous 2 Platinum Trophy
    Infamous 2
    Earned: 11:11, 11/4/13

"3 days, 7 hours"

Latest platinum

100% Clear
    WatchDogs
    Earned: 16:40, 22/8/14

Trophy Goals

Get 25 Plats (23/25)

Reach 3000 trophies (2315)

Get a better completion rate - currently 42.95%

My Platinums

#1 LittleBigPlanet

100% Complete
    Earned: 18:37, 04/10/09

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Play - ace all story levels
    I really enjoyed this game when I first played it and continued to play even after I had got the platinum. The general trophies on this game were not to difficult, but many were time consuming, like the Create (50 hearts for level, 30 hearts for player). I really did enjoy the creating side to this game, and also the online levels we fun. It was a great feeling getting this platinum as it was my first one, on one of my still favorite games.

#2 Assassin's Creed 2

Master Assassin
    Earned: 16:55, 20/2/10

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:

Hardest trophy:In Memory of Petruccio
    This game was my first experience with Assassin's Creed, and I fell in love with the game straight away. Ever since this series has been one of my favorite games on ps3, if not ever. This game was very enjoyable to play, and i loved playing all of it. The trophies were not so hard but some were a little time consuming, the collecting all the feathers is a prime example. But over all this game was one of my favorites to play and is still one of my favorite games on ps3.

#3 Quantum of Solace

Achieved 00 Status
    Earned: 20:11, 13/05/10

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:

Hardest trophy: For England, James?
    This was the first game i played on my ps3, and i loved it! I have always been a fan of the Bond films, and also loved Nightfire on PS2. I enjoyed the campaign more than the multiplayer, but this was my first experience with an online multiplayer game. The hardest trophy, as mentioned, was getting 100,000 credits on multiplayer. It was this last grind for the platinum that was the most painful trophy. The other hard trophy was completing it on 007 difficulty, but it wasn't to challenging. A very enjoyable game, and a great start in my ps3 history.

#4 Avatar: The Game

Pandora Master
    Earned: 18:39, 27/05/10

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Clean Sweep of Pandora
    Loved the film, and had the game as a present. It was a descent game, and i enjoyed both playthroughs, as they did differ later in the game. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes a good free roam game, or likes the film. The hardest trophy wasnt really hard, but involved completing all challenges, which took some time. Also the online trophies were a pain, with an almost dead online community. Thankfully had some good boosting partners got me through them. An enjoyable game, with an easy trophy set.

#5 Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

True Wizard
    Earned: 18:26, 02/08/10

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Your the Best
    I loved Lego when i was very young, and when i got Lego Star Wars on PS2 i was instantly hooked. So when i saw Lego HP on PS3 i had to get it, and it has been the last Lego game I've played. I enjoyed it as it was nice to play something, taking me back to my early childhood. However I did get one of the Gold bricks glitch, but after leaving it for a week or so it worked, and i got the 100%, which I have said was hardest, but it wasn't really hard. another game i enjoyed, but i have yet to play another Lego game, might do soon, just for the fun of it.

#6 The Saboteur

Complete All Other Trophies
    Earned: 23:33, 27/10/10

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Solid Gold
    This was a very enjoyable game, and i loved it alot, as i always have found WW2 very interesting, so it was fun to have a game like this set in that time period. Most of the trophies were easy, but it took a long time to complete all the ambient freeplay items, but nothing could beat going round in a tank blowing up Nazis. The hardest trophy (to complete all perks/challenges) was not to difficult, it just took some time and the story of the game was also very enjoyable for me, and i would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about getting/playing this game.

#7 Assassins Creed: Revelations

The Conqueror
    Earned: 21:06, 04/02/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Fond Memories
    Again I loved this game, as I am a huge fan of the series, and i loved playing this game, and enjoyed it very much. It was a great way to end Ezio's trilogy and it only made me more eager for the next game. The trophies were not all to difficult, and the only real hard one was the 100% sync. in all memories, but not to difficult. It was also a huge relief that the multiplayer trophy was only or getting to level 20, unlike Brotherhood. Again a great game which i would recommend to anyone who's missed out on this. I still need to get some of the DLC trophies, and will be glad to play this game again in no time.

#8 L.A. Noire

Platinum Trophy
    Earned: 00:10, 10/03/12
    Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Shamus to the stars
    This is a great game, and is really one of a kind, and i thoroughly enjoyed playing through it. The story was great, and also the trophies were never really to hard, getting the 5 star rating on each case was okay, some i could do easily myself, whereas there were some I used the guide, but they were never to hard. The only real annoying one was driving all the cars, and trying to find that one last car! But another great game, and one i enjoyed very much. Even playing the DLCs and getting all their trophies was never boring, and I enjoyed it even then.

#9 Uncharted 3

Platinum
    Earned: 11:09, 09/04/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Charted! - Crushing
    I got this game after playing the second one, and loved this one even more. I have yet to play the first game, but will get round to it one day. Crushing difficulty was quite challenging, but not as bad as the second game (which i still need to finish on crushing!) and finding all the treasures took some time, but the guides here were very helpful. However I haven't got round to getting the DLCs and playing online to get the new 50 or so trophies, but i may do one day. Another game I really enjoyed, and can't wait for another game (hopefully!)

#10 Heavy Rain

HEAVY RAIN Master
    Earned: 1:14, 10/04/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Nerd
    This game was simply amazing! I had never played a game like it ever, and enjoyed playing it over and over. The story is great, and I really felt something for the characters, and each time I didn't know what would happen to them. The hardest trophy for me was Nerd, as it took me 3 attempts at it (I must have missed something...) but got it in the end, and was very satisfied with this platinum. A great game, and I would recommend it to anyone. Also really looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls.

#11 LittleBigPlanet 2

100% Complete
    Earned: 8:45, 15/08/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Ace Story Mode
    Just like it's predecessor, this is an amazing game, and only builds on the amazing things that the first game did. I have got the platinum on this game, and still I go on every so often to have a game or two, and still love it. Even though I'm no good at creating levels it is still my favorite activity, and I easily got the 24 hours in create mode. The only annoying trophy was the plays trophy, due to my levels sucking, and not getting many plays, but the boosting groups here really helped, thanks to all those guys who helped! I have yet to get the cross controller pack but I have no doubt that I will love it. Yet another great game from media molecule!

#12 Sleeping Dogs

Hong Kong Legend
    Earned: 21:11, 22/08/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Chief Inspector
    Only saw adverts and footage of this game a few days before it released, but it looked like some fun, so I got it, and boy was it fun! I did enjoy this game alot, and it was fun to have a freeroam game like this to have some good combat, and i also ejoyed getting the 100% completion. This was the first platinum I got without using a guide, as most of the help you need is in game (the collectables are shown on the in game map, etc.). A very enjoyable game, and I still need to get the Year of the Snake pack, and I will definitely enjoy playing it.

#13 Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Platinumirary
    Earned: 00:54, 23/08/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Yatta!
    Had this game as a gift, and i did enjoy playing through some of the old classics with my Dad. All the games looked great on the ps3, and most were enjoyable to play. Most of the trophies were not to hard, but Yatta! was definitely a very hard, annoying trophy, but getting it was very satisfying, along with the platinum.

#14 Borderlands

Borderlands Defender
    Earned: 21:16, 26/10/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Destroyed the Destroyer
    Picked this game up after seeing it get good reviews, and played it a little, but never really got into it, But when i picked it back up again to play it Split-Screen with a friend, and we loved it, and just kept playing, and I got the platinum pretty much without trying (I needed one or two trophies at the end, but that was really about it). A very good game, and I enjoying playing it solo now also, I don't know how I didn't enjoy it before (silly me!).

#15 Assassin's Creed 3

Master Assassin
    Earned: 18:42, 19/11/12

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Completionist
    My favorite game to date (possibly...). In my opinion this series is only getting better, and hopefully will continue to get better. This was an amazing game to play, and i loved every moment of it. It has only made me more excited for AC4. The trophies were never to hard, and the new checkpoint system made 100% sync so much easier. I also very much enjoyed multiplayer with this game, and also really enjoyed the Tyranny DLCs aswell, they were amazing. A really great game, I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

#16 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Julius Ceaser
    Earned: 18:42, 27/11/12.
    Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Abstergo Employee of the Month/Download Complete
    After getting the AC3 platinum, I thought I'd go back and get this one (stupid MP!) I had mostly all the single player trophies, and was only about level 12 online, but after 3-4 days grinding, and some very helpful boosting partners (for AEotM), it all payed off and I got the Platinum trophy. The game on the other hand was a great game, and I loved everything it built on from AC2. I especially liked the assassin's recruiting, and also the building of Rome. I am still in the process of getting 100% sync (in game and 100% trophies), and am still thoroughly enjoying this game! Such a good game.

# 17 Infamous

inFamous Platinum Trophy
    Earned: 16:02, 7/4/13
    Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Hard Finish
    Had this game free after the PSN went down, and didn't play it much, but about a year later I got back into it, and loved it. It is a great game, and i really enjoyed playing Cole, preferring to play good karma, but also enjoying bad karma. The Platinum wasn't two difficult, hard difficulty had some challenges, but not to many, but it was a grind to get all the blast shards (finding that stupid last one!!). But all in all a very good game.

#18 infamous 2

inFamous 2 Platinum Trophy
    Earned: 11:11, 11/4/13

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Pain Builds Character
    Got this game on PSN plus, and played it strait away, after loving the first game. This one was a great follow up, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first, and I felt that it also wasn't as challenging as the first. I felt hard wasn't as hard, and it was a lot easier to find the collectibles with the in game radar. So the Platinum on this one wasn't as bad, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

#19 Far Cry 3

Mastered the Jungle
    Earned: 19:48, 6/8/2013

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Fully Inked
    Picked this up recently after wanting to play it for a while, and I really enjoyed it. The gameplay is fun, and the story is great, and I loved exploring Rook Island. The trophies weren't to bad, and many of them I got without to much effort. The hardest was probably Fully Inked, but again that wasn't very challenging at all. The co-op was also very fun, both online and split screen, but I did find that the servers did crash alot. But still a very enjoyable game and platinum.

#20 Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation

Platinum Trophy
    Earned: 20:43, 11/8/2013

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Complete 100% of all Mission Constraints
    I got this game as it was in the Series, and i did really enjoy it, but i don't think it lived up to is console counterparts, which is a shame as it was a good game. To me it felt like a blend of AC3 and AC2/B/R, but still very enjoyable. The multiplayer was... well.. interesting, and a huge pain to get to max level, but after a few hours grinding i got it, and it was worth it, even if only just to complete my Assassin's Creed Platinum Collection. All in all a good game, but not as good as the others.

#21 Saints Row the Third

Kingpin
    Earned: 23:12, 11/8/13

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: Bright Lights, Big City
    Another game from PSN plus, but I was very glad to get it, as I have wanted to play this for a while, and it is a very fun, bizarre game, and very very enjoyable. The game is very random but that is what makes for all it's fun, and the trophies are not to hard, some are just time consuming, like completing all the challenges. A very good game however and definitely worth the play. I will probably get the DLCs to get the trophies and will enjoy them too.

(i also liked the AC easter egg/ homage: )

Everything is Permitted

"Kill all of the hitman Assassination targets"

#22 Lego: Lord of the Rings (Vita)

One Ring to Build Them All
    Earned: 21:04, 23/8/13

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:
    Hardest trophy: There and Back Again (still not really that hard..)

Another game from PSN plus, but I played it almost immediately as I have wanted to play a Lego game for a while and re-live many fond memories as a child on Lego games, but i was disappointed and thought it would be much better. he trophies are not hard at all, and it was quite an easy platinum. This is also my first Vita platinum.

#23 WatchDogs (PS4)

100% Clear
    WatchDogs
    Earned: 16:40, 22/8/14

Game enjoyment:
    Platinum Difficulty:

Hardest trophy: Disk Space Full
    I really enjoyed playing WatchDogs, and it was just as good as i thought it would be. Hacking was very fun, and the missions were good in my opinion. The multiplayer hacking is great fun, and is definitely a good new development in the game. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who is thinking of playing it. The platinum trophy was not to hard, not many online trophies. The only one painful trophy was the Disk Space Full trophy, for how long it took to find the final song. However, a very good game, with some great Ubisoft references in there!

Working on:
    (Base Game - Without DLC trophies)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 85%

Tomb Raider - 28%

Skyrim - 75%

Dishonored - 74%

LittleBigPlanet Karting - 47%

Just Cause 2 - 87%

Mafia 2 - 71%

Mordern Warfare 2 - 81%

Arkham Asylum - 80%

Arkham City - 77%

My collection

007 Legends
    Aliens vs Predator
    Assassin's Creed
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Assassin's Creed 3
    Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
    Assasson's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Astro Tripper
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham City
    Batman: Arkham Origins
    Battle
    field 3
    Borderlands
    Borderlands 2
    Burnout Paradise
    Buzz!: Quiz TV
    Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 3
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Castle Crashers
    Catherine
    Crash Commando
    Critter Crunch
    Cuboid
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5
    Demon's Souls
    Dishonored
    Ecolibrium
    Escape Plan
    EyePet
    F1 Race Stars
    Fallout 3
    Fallout:New Vegas
    Far Cry 3
    Fifa 14
    GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
    Gran Turismo 5
    Gravity Rush
    GTA IV
    GTA V
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
    Heavy Rain
    Hitman: Absolution
    inFamous
    inFamous 2
    Jetpack Joyride
    Joe Danger 2: The Movie
    Just Cause 2
    Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning
    L.A. Noire
    Lead and Gold: Gangs of the West
    LittleBigPlanet
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    LittleBigPlanet: vita
    LittleBigPlanet Karting
    Lumines Electronic Symphony
    Mafia II
    Mass Effect 3
    MiNi NiNJAS
    Modnation Racers
    Motorstorm: Apocalypse
    Need for Speed Most Wanted
    PAIN
    Puddle
    Quantum Conundtrum
    Quantum of Solace
    Rage
    Rayman: Origins
    Red Dead Redemption
    Rocksmith
    Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
    Saints Row: The Third
    Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse Ep. 1-5
    Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
    Shatter
    Sine Mora
    Sing Star: Queen
    Skyrim
    Sleeping Dogs
    Sniper Elite V2
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Spec Ops: The Line
    Sports Champions
    Stacking
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    Start the Party!
    Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
    The Cave
    The Last of Us
    The Saboteur
    Thomas Was Alone
    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
    Tomb Raider
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    Tron: Evolution
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    Unit 13
    Vanquish
    Velocity Ultra
    WatchDogs
    Welcome Park
    WipEout 2048
    WipEout HD
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Zen Pinball

Wishlist

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Infamous: Second Son

Destiny

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Deus Ex: Human Revoluion

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Last edited by Avro_Vulcan; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:37 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This is a work in progress. i will be updating this often.

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Nice work so far Vulcan nice platinum collection and nice work keep it up
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

Inactive

Not bad so far. You got a pretty nice platinum collection. Good luck with your CL and keep up the good work.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Roo Commander

Nice start, although I think having everything in spoilers kinda spoils the checklist. You have a very nice plat collection.

The One and Only

Good start. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing this checklist fully grown somewhere in the future.

And don't forget to have fun with your games, that's the most important thing about gaming, even more so than trophies!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Nice start and some sweet Platinums also.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

nice checklist but i would lose the spoilers show off those plats
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks guys, i thought it would be to cluttered without spoilers but ive taken them off now, hope this is more apealing?

Platinum Procrastinator

Looking good so far. Maybe add in a rating scheme for the difficulty and fun factor for each of your plats so people know what you thought of each. I know I always enjoy comparing how difficult other people thought their games were with mine.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Looking good so far. Maybe add in a rating scheme for the difficulty and fun factor for each of your plats so people know what you thought of each. I know I always enjoy comparing how difficult other people thought their games were with mine.
    i was getting the baic stuff on first, i have now started the ratings, etc so will be updating them regularly, thanks for the advise

Roo Commander

Looks much better without the spoilers

子連れ狼

Good start to your CL!

I see you are also a fellow assassin!

Good luck trophy hunting!
    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

INTJ

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Simple and clean...wonderful CL man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Sorry for there not being much updating the last few weeks, been very busy with school work. I will be updating soon, but it might be slow as i have exams on soon and will be studying. sorry for the slow updates, but will be doing
    thanks guys

子連れ狼

Congrats on #21

Keep up the good work!
    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Lvl 3 - Bronze

There we are guys!! Fully up to date and complete ( i think so anyway), so thanks for all the comments so far, if you have any other ways i could improve it please just let me know, I hope it is to everyone's liking. Sorry its taken a long time, I've been so busy with school and work, only now got round to it. Now its done I will keep it up to date as much as possible!
    Thanks again everyone!!

Level 5 Esper

First time dropping by~~ nice CL so far man! I'm wondering, though, why some games on your collection is bolded and some aren't? Looking forward to future updates!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    First time dropping by~~ nice CL so far man! I'm wondering, though, why some games on your collection is bolded and some aren't? Looking forward to future updates!!
    Thanks buddy I didnt notice that before, must have been a mistake, whoops... All fixed now!

Beast Incarnate

Cool checklist man, keep up the good work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast