Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; My fault I thought you actually told me it was your first guide and yes Hell Raid looks promising so ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

My fault I thought you actually told me it was your first guide and yes Hell Raid looks promising so far but I bet it will end up being short. Dying Light is similar too but I see that was on your list as well. One game I don't see on your list is The Witcher 3 looked incredible to me from the little bit it showed….

It is time for me to go underground

Ice Cream Firefighter

Yeah I forgot to mark a couple of titles, there's The Witcher 3, that 1886 one (can't remember the name right now) and the main reason I want to buy an Xbone, Dead Rising 3. Looks epic but WTF are they going with Microsoft only for the previous titles are both.

I actually don't like the fact that any console has exclusives at all, "hey, lets punish the gamer because they use this console". It's BS, unless they have the other consoles name on the game, eg playstation all stars the title should be available on both consoles.

Look at these badboys for the Xbone if you haven't already.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Both fascinating videos but Dead Rising 3 Holy Crap looks freaking bad ass and doesn't look like you ever have the chance to not kill a zombie thats awesome. Not mention the sludge saw weapon that is weird to be Xbox exclusive sucks as they already have L4D. Very Impressed by that trailer

Ice Cream Firefighter

Just got platinum #38 Fast and Furious Showdown. The platinum was meant to be my 3,000th trophy but I played Coconut Dodge and the 3 bronze trophies buggered that up for me but 3,000+ trophies wooohoooo!!!!

Have just purchased PS+ seeing as we are going to need it for the PS4 soon anyway and will be downloading Catherine very soon as well as Vita's Uncharted. Very impressed by the collection and Rachael downloaded the Halloween theme, I love how dark and purple it is.

I get my copy of The Last Of Us in just over 9 hours and I can't wait, should be a great experience and will most likely be my game of the year. Also getting a TLoU Statue that I paid $130 for. I will post a video of it tomorrow.

Also Rachael yet again is in trouble with school for beating up a boy, I need to punish her but it's hard when i'm so damn proud of her for being able to defend herself, or in this case sticking up for her shrimp of a best mate (boy) who was getting bullied in front of her. She is one girl who won't be taking shit of any male when she's older lol.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Fast & Furious platinum dude. The Last of Us looks amazing, I'll be getting it eventually but I'm quite happy to wait for now.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on F&F Showdown and on 3000+trophies

Still the Chocobo

Wow I finally got done reading through your checklist! You have the biggest cl ever! You've put so much into it and all the games you've played. Great job!

Your story had already got to me but reading through it was hard. Again. I'm sorry for you loss. You do have two wonderful children and are a hero for taking that on alone.

Your daughters a boss. No but seriously. You'll have to think of a punishment but like you said, she should know how to defend herself. Hell, if I had a girl I would.

Congrats on your recent F&F and (holy cow) 3,000 trophies! Quite a feat I'd say since I'm abouyt to get #100 for myself. Can't wait for the TLoU either. It's gonna be fun!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Lol your daughter got in trouble for bashing a boy, good on her. Bet that kid won't bully anyone again.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Ice Cream Firefighter

I finally thought of a punishment for Rachael that actually isn't a punishment.

Because she likes to fight, she will now be living the life of a fighter. This means I will be waking her up at 5 every morning to go for a morning run with a raw egg smoothie to wash down her breakfast every morning. (I've been doing it for a while now) and I will be enrolling her into a karate class to learn restraint and self control. I think this is the most fitting punishment I can give her, while supporting her at the same time.

I have played The Last Of Us for a couple of hours and I must say it's effin brilliant, but i'm having an issue with my copy of the game, I can't access the save, load, restart or quit to menu options because my game is constantly autosaving, so I will have to take it back . Is anyone else experiencing this as well? Haven't earned any trophies yet either.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I finally thought of a punishment for Rachael that actually isn't a punishment.

Because she likes to fight, she will now be living the life of a fighter. This means I will be waking her up at 5 every morning to go for a morning run with a raw egg smoothie to wash down her breakfast every morning. (I've been doing it for a while now) and I will be enrolling her into a karate class to learn restraint and self control. I think this is the most fitting punishment I can give her, while supporting her at the same time.

I have played The Last Of Us for a couple of hours and I must say it's effin brilliant, but i'm having an issue with my copy of the game, I can't access the save, load, restart or quit to menu options because my game is constantly autosaving, so I will have to take it back . Is anyone else experiencing this as well? Haven't earned any trophies yet either.
    Ha ha ha ha that's a mad punishment and pretty creative too. The karate is a really good idea mate

No problems with my copy of The Last Of Us, it hasn't missed a beat.

Still the Chocobo

That's a brilliant punishment.

Sorry to hear your Last Of Us copy is wonky. Hope you get it all sorted out with a new copy.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the F&F and that 3,000 trophy milestone! Hope you enjoy TLoU. I'll be picking it up soon and I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nero has received some money off me and I will now have all of Feb and March's Winners taken care of by Sunday afternoon. As soon as they have their codes, I will be sending Nero the money to cover April, early next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Ha ha ha ha that's a mad punishment and pretty creative too. The karate is a really good idea mate

No problems with my copy of The Last Of Us, it hasn't missed a beat.
    I'm awesome when it comes to creating punishments and rules. I change the WiFi code daily and if the girls want the code they have to complete their daily jobs and if one of them fails to complete a job they both don't get the code for the day. Also with my girls threats like this work on them. Rachael: I'm going to buy you a pretty dress, make you look all girly and take a dozen photos to show to your friends. Serenity: I'm going to cook your doll in the microwave and make you watch. Both girls: I will hide your makeup for a month. lol

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I'm awesome when it comes to creating punishments and rules. I change the WiFi code daily and if the girls want the code they have to complete their daily jobs and if one of them fails to complete a job they both don't get the code for the day. Also with my girls threats like this work on them. Rachael: I'm going to buy you a pretty dress, make you look all girly and take a dozen photos to show to your friends. Serenity: I'm going to cook your doll in the microwave and make you watch. Both girls: I will hide your makeup for a month. lol
    Definitely. Lol that's a wicked way of getting them to pitch in and making sure one doesn't slack off. Lol, you're torturous but if it works then why not. Ha ha ha no not the makeup lol.

Forget I Was Ever Here

YuGiOh!!! I never seen that in your shows that you been watching, I watched that a few times and was hooked on the card game for a long time which robbed me of my money and then all my awesome decks and holograms were left at an old friends house who i don't talk to anymore so i'm sure they sold them if not later on maybe they'll be worth money in which i'd never see.

That is some creative thinking with the punishment. karate teaches a lot of discipline itself without doing all the other activities but hope she ends up liking it to where she begins behaving. Enjoy your time playing The Last Of Us.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    YuGiOh!!! I never seen that in your shows that you been watching, I watched that a few times and was hooked on the card game for a long time which robbed me of my money and then all my awesome decks and holograms were left at an old friends house who i don't talk to anymore so i'm sure they sold them if not later on maybe they'll be worth money in which i'd never see.

That is some creative thinking with the punishment. karate teaches a lot of discipline itself without doing all the other activities but hope she ends up liking it to where she begins behaving. Enjoy your time playing The Last Of Us.
    2 Purchases was all you needed, a Nintendo DS and the Yugioh game for it. That's what I done lol (well stole Serenity's DS and bought myself the game) as I feel in love with the play style and the DS versions are just like the shows unlike the stupid Yugioh game they tried to pawn off onto us with the Playstation one.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

I didn't play a Yugioh on PSone the only one i have played is Duelist of Roses on the PS2 because of the three holograms it came with. Did you ever check out the one on the psn? i didn't know you played it and i dont remember much about it but if you ever want to play i'll check it out and may purchase it

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I didn't play a Yugioh on PSone the only one i have played is Duelist of Roses on the PS2 because of the three holograms it came with. Did you ever check out the one on the psn? i didn't know you played it and i dont remember much about it but if you ever want to play i'll check it out and may purchase it
    That's the one i'm thinking of, I remember the Roses thing and it was like a maze you had to move around like a boardgame, it sucked. I played it at a mates house once and hated it. I only just found out about the PSN one myself, I may check it out if it's like the TV shows I will be in for sure to have a game with you.

I also wouldn't mind having a game of Monopoly Streets against someone as I haven't played a proper game of Monopoly for years now.

Edit: The PSN Version is the 5D series that show kind of confused me but was a cool aspect to see them play Duel Monsters while racing bikes.

Double Edit: Just checked out some previews of it, i'm interested it's just like the DS versions.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Ah ok sweet let me see how much it is US and I havent seen it yet..I used to love monopoly games lol it doesn't take so long to play against the AI. In streets I see there are online auctions that's pretty cool i wonder if they use the real monopoly rules. I can look that up too as well if you life

Ice Cream Firefighter

Checklist Update 16th June

Added my new figurine TLoU statue to the numbers of what I have in here with me.
    Added my new AMV of the week this time from the anime Guilty Crown.
    Added last months caption winner image with the others.
    Adjusted my game collection as I welcome home PS+ and Coconut Dodge, also...

and

My daughters w/help from their grandparents bought me an early Bday present, but i'm wondering if they got them for me or themselves, as Rachael has taken Batman 2 and Serenity has taken Little Big Planet to play themselves.

Adjusted my trophy stats.
    Adjusted what i'm currently playing.
    Adjusted my yearly goal totals.
    Adjusted my preorder section with a picture of the PS4 and dropped $50 on the Xbone
    and I also have preordered SR4, it comes with a USA Top Hat and a Saints America Flag

There will be a new competition that I will be posting very soon and EVERYONE will want a piece of this action.

The Prizes Will Astonish You!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast