Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Huge Checklist Update: For the last two days, with my daughters and by myself have been in the process of ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Huge Checklist Update:

For the last two days, with my daughters and by myself have been in the process of giving this CL a makeover and a half, now we are still in the process of the facelift process and I must say this was the hardest thing I have ever attempted on this site. I kept getting things looking how I wanted but each time a hit preview, something always screwed up, so I had to rewrite the entire CL.

Here is the list of what we have done to it so far. Haven't touched the 2nd post yet. Most of the things I have numbered were done 100's of times over easy, redesigning was the most frustrating part of it all now.
    1. New Header
    2. Removed custom buttons and moved the edit thread buttons, under a different image
    3. Changed the teal highlight color for purple, but kept the golden rod
    4. Gathered a shitload of different sized images, had to resize most of them
    5. Created left and right sidewalls: 130px by 1,000px (Has made my CL area thinner and longer)
    6. Adjusted each section to fit the sidewalls intoeach of them
    7. Updated our story with more current info
    8. Split the our story section into sub areas, Intro, Rachael, Serenity, Console History, My Background, Family Background, Extended Family and Gaming Setup
    9. Updated setup contents list
    10. Some of the Anime's had better images so some have been changed
    11. Got rid of my comments about each anime
    12. Put each anime storyline descriptions into spoilers
    13. Added my new AMV of the week this week it's from the anime Death Note
    14. Put the site awards into a single column
    15. Added Encorporeus' Banner I made to my Gimp Art section
    16. Made good use of my GDT Bars in a few sections
    17. Finally updated my member shoutouts
    18. Cracked a joke at our fallen members (No longer active)
    19. Resized the game quick link images for the games library
    20. Got rid of the spoilers that were hiding my games
    21. Made new letters for the PS3 collection
    22. Only 3 games on a line now
    23. Added my 2 new games to the library, got them for the price of one.
    24. Added a new section to the games collection, a color coded list of other gaming things
    25. Red/Useless DLC
    26. Purple/Season Passes
    27. Blue/Unsed PSN codes
    28. Green/Lent Games List
    29. Orange/Other Peoples Games I have
    30. Grey/coming soon/E3 Wishlist was going to be PS Store Purchases
    31. added as much info that I could remember from each of the above lists
    32. Made a big section in comps, all about the Biggest Competition
    33. I put the previous comp info into one column
    34. Added all the current competition bars with a shout to djunglist and Artemis
    35. Got shitty
    36. Got shitty
    37. Got shitty
    38. Got shitty
    39. Thought why did I start this
    40. Got shitty
    41. Got shitty
    42. Got shitty
    43. Sent the girls to bed early as they wouldn't stop arguing
    44. Got shitty
    45. Started coming together
    46. Got shitty
    47. Got shitty
    48. Finally done
    49. Oh wait I still have to select new sub banners
    50. Killed my hard on lol
    51. Decided to do it later
    52. Saved it
    53. Realized that I still have the whole fucking 2nd post to upgrade as well
    54. Got shitty
    Got shitty, was throughout #1 to #35 as well but yeah, you got the point. Now I have to go to work, they got me doing the nightshift tonight.

Enjoy the visual upgrades!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Wow the new look is incredible, you all did a real awesome job!

Local Drunk

Shit, you and your girls have been very busy in here but it's definitely paid off. This is looking mate, well done to you and the girls

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

You have done a very sweet job on the CL GDT and my o my your daughters know how to pick out the fun games for you n them huh. No preorder of Dead rising?

It is time for me to go underground

Still the Chocobo

How did you even do all of that? WOW! Great new look and I like the new siding. Everthing looks cleaner and cut nicely. Good luck on post #2!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

PRO Member

that looks awesome, respect and rep+ for you sir

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm celebrating my 31st Birthday today, yay. Last year my girls made me look like a skanky prostitute, moments before I took them to a themepark for the day, it was great fun.

This year I have been given 3 Vita games, a black jumper with white lining, $100, breakfast in bed, homemade cards, double cheek kiss from my girls and yet again Rachael was hiding that Nicole had bought me something else before she passed away that she has been hiding from me for the last 18months.....an expensive watch. I honestly can't fathom how far Nicole planned things beforehand. TO MY LOVELY NICOLE, I LOVE YOU.

This year we are going to another themepark, this time Sea World, should be a really fun day, I haven't been there since I was a kid. But this time the girls said they don't want to embarrass me with makeup lol.

Tonight the girls are going to their GP's house as I have also been asked out for a few drinks by the lady at our local shops, so I said yes. This will be the first date I have ever gone on since Nicole and i'm nervous as hell even though I know I wont be asking her out or having a night of passion. My girls mean more then that and I don't want to show the girls i'm moving on just yet. I'm not ready either.

I also finished making the new sub banner that I will be using in here soon and made a new sig as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Wow the new look is incredible, you all did a real awesome job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Shit, you and your girls have been very busy in here but it's definitely paid off. This is looking mate, well done to you and the girls
    Thanks Guys, But it's still far from being finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    You have done a very sweet job on the CL GDT and my o my your daughters know how to pick out the fun games for you n them huh. No preorder of Dead rising?
    Thanks mate. No DR3 Preorder yet, but it will be the first Xbone game that I will be getting as well as Titanfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    How did you even do all of that? WOW! Great new look and I like the new siding. Everthing looks cleaner and cut nicely. Good luck on post #2!
    Thanks mate. Lets just say I had to use a shitload of tables and heaps of trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    that looks awesome, respect and rep+ for you sir
    Thanks for the rep and the kind words.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

illegal in 9 countries

Happy birthday mate and congrats on the awesome present.

SeaWorld's great fun, the girls will love it. It's much busier than DreamWorld (tourists everywhere) and if you want to ride the cable car, you gotta get there early as it closes as soon as the wind picks up. Other than that minor inconvenience, it's a great day out.

Notorious K.I.D.

Happy Birthday GDT!!!!

For all that you do for us people in here, you deserve the very best for your birthday. Seeing as you've already received the best gifts a dad can get, I'll just wish that the rest of your year is exceptional as well.

P.S. The updates you did in here have this place looking especially well done. Thanks for making my checklist look like crap. jk
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Galaxy beauty pirate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GDT!!!

Hope you and your girls have/had fun at Sea World. You've got some great presents as well.
    Sig by Ramon

Lord of all Goat-Men

Merry Birthday, Mate!

Local Drunk

Happy birthday mate

Beast Incarnate

Happy birthday GDT, hope you had an amazing day. Your entire story continues to amaze me, and how unbelievably clever and sweet of your girls to still be surprising you with gifts from your wife. I wouldn't worry about moving on, just try to enjoy yourself, you owe yourself that much at least.

Your checklist really is setting the standard on the site now, I read through it last night and its awesome, the work you must have put in is unreal.

Still the Chocobo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GDT!!! Your girls are such a blessing. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and have some fun. Damn, going to Seaworld sounds right now.

THe banner and sig look great!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Forget I Was Ever Here

The art looks great GDT and have fun being out with your local lady friend and @ Sea World with some makeup. I personally love acting off when I'm out in public with the little one she has such a great time with it running n screaming lol good times.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thank You so very much, everyone, I really appreciate it. Kinda makes me feel like a shithead though as I get caught up in my world a lot and haven't really returned the favor at all, but that's going to stop, when you guys visit me I will make sure to return the favor and come visit you back and it wouldn't hurt me to check the calendar once a day for member BD's.

MY BIRTHDAY DAY OUT:
    So you guys have seen what I got for my BD but I ended up getting a couple of other things, 5 Pack Of Bourbon and another Vita Game: Army Corps Of Hell, looks funny from the back of the case. I got breakfast in bed again this morning, this time it was toast with sausages, bacon, eggs, fried tomato, baked beans and a glass of orange juice. (Rachael is getting good at cooking and likes it) After breakfast was when I got my gifts and the shock of yet another present from Nicole. I asked the girls how many more things they have in hiding and Reenie said "that's for us to know you silly daddy" and laughed, fair enough I don't want to spoil any surprises from them and Nicole.

9:30am: the girls finally got ready to go to Sea World, so we finally got to leave home. Girls played a spot the animal game as we traveled through the countryside, but Reenie being small was at a disadvantage to her hawk eye sister and started to cry, so when the next animals were coming up, I pushed Rachael's head toward the dash and said "Go Reenie Go, Their Over There" which made her happy, then I got a "But Dad!!!" from Rachael to which I replied "Hey you snooze, you lose Missy."

We finally got to Sea World and Reenie was asleep so we had to wake her up. We were all excited to head inside, the girls had never been before and I hadn't been since I was a kid. I can't remember the order in which we done everything but these are the things we done and seen. All the animals, this is where we spent most of the day, Reenie and myself went on the momorail and the sky high skyway, Rachael went on all the thrill rides except the wet rides, we also got to see the Spongebob parade, seal and dolphin shows and the Dora show.

Yet again with no surprise Reenie fell asleep in my arms while Rachael was running around like a wild woman, going between the thrill rides and the animals. The polar bears scared reenie, so we couldn't stay and watch them but she was fine making faces at the sharks. I bought them a few toys and some clothes for the girls, that's when Reenie woke up and wanted some icecream most of which ended up all over my clothes as I was still carrying her.

It was late when we left, by the time I got to the In-laws place, both girls were sending up zzz's from the heater in the car and I carried both of them inside and put them in their beds, gave them a kiss on head and tucked them in. I had a Bundy Red with the ol man, while I told them about the day the girls had.

I left there and raced home, had a shower and got changed from my icecream sleeve shirt for my date and went to meet her for dinner. I actually had a good time with her, but told her straight out if she was looking for a relationship that her chances would be nil. She was OK with it, but also taken aback as well as she is a really good looking young lady, but after I explained myself she was quite shocked and was very understanding. I wasted my $100 gift in the pokie machines at the venue, that was my cue to leave, I gave her a kiss on the hand and thanked her for a good night out, left and came home.

This was how I spent my birthday, guys and gals.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Still the Chocobo

Seems like a great birthday to me! Glad you had fun at Seaworld and on your date.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yeah pretty great day starting with some awesome breakfast and more gifts Your girls are good to you Where about is the Sea World you went to? I didn't know there was on in Australia actually guess we sometimes do learn something new everyday. So you didn't get to go on many rides yourself? Bummer but at least you get to see the girls smile and have fun.

$100 on machine trying to win a gift crazy madness so does that mean you didn't win anything when you left lol? I know you didn't say in your post but no second night out or just chilling

Local Drunk

Glad to hear you had a good day/night mate.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Seems like a great birthday to me! Glad you had fun at Seaworld and on your date.
    Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Yeah pretty great day starting with some awesome breakfast and more gifts Your girls are good to you Where about is the Sea World you went to? I didn't know there was on in Australia actually guess we sometimes do learn something new everyday. So you didn't get to go on many rides yourself? Bummer but at least you get to see the girls smile and have fun.

$100 on machine trying to win a gift crazy madness so does that mean you didn't win anything when you left lol? I know you didn't say in your post but no second night out or just chilling
    Mate it was an effin epic day. Gold Coast, Queensland is home to Seaworld on a strip called The Spit. Gold Coast is actually home to four different themeparks, Seaworld, Dreamworld, Movieworld and Wet 'n' Wild all within 10min it's also home to a Ripley's Believe It Or Not and Australia's version of Springbreak, SCHOOLIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good day/night mate.
    You know it mate it's our Aussie way.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast