Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer You know it mate it's our Aussie way. Hell yeah it is...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    You know it mate it's our Aussie way.
    Hell yeah it is

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

So more or less it is a small Orlando and if you hadn't been there b4 there is United Kingdom, MGM Studios, Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, Animal Kingdom, Discovery Cove, Wet n' Wild, Indoor Skydiving, Aquatica, I believe Lego Land is out there, Epcot There are more but those are some big ones plus they have OLD TOWn which is on international drive they have go karting, tons of food, car shows friday n saturday, well here is a video of OLD TOWN its crazy fun i used to be there every weekend when i was living in fl

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Happy to hear that your birthday was awesome, GDT! Your daughters are awesome to you, which is great to see and speaks well of the kind of father that you are! Hope the next 12 months are great for you as well!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm leaving now to go to the doctors, my In-laws are finally here. Been feeling like crap since my bday, nothing more then a bad headcold though, I will be making the competitions when i'm feelin a bit better, but I have also been been trying to do some more of the major updates with my CL, it's still not finished yet and we changed a lot of things again, couldn't be bothered to make a list, have a look if your interested, if not don't lol.

I will be back here and cheerful again in the next couple of days. Sorry about the comps being late as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Happy to hear that your birthday was awesome, GDT! Your daughters are awesome to you, which is great to see and speaks well of the kind of father that you are! Hope the next 12 months are great for you as well!
    Thanks mate, but i'm awaiting the rebellion years though. lol

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hope ya feel better man get well soon and nice new banners

PRO Member

Hope you feel better soon, GDT! I was reading what you said a few posts ago and I feel the same way. I wish I contributed more around here and didn't confine my thoughts to my checklist so much. Hopefully I can change that soon.
    Take care!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm finally starting to feel a little better, have been bed ridden since my birthday.

Time to make the new comps for this month. PRO and Caption.

July was going to be the comeback of the main monthly competition but will have to be August now, so I can properly prepare it with my staff instead of going ahead by myself.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Wow, your CL is amazing . I love the whole anime corner idea, I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga myself. I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling sick. I wish you good health and luck in everything you do. You seem like a very gracious and hard working person and I can somewhat understand having a rough childhood because I did as well. My deepest condolences to your late wife, cancer is horrible, my friend has Leukemia and his treatments with chemotherapy only made him sicker. He's been fine since he stopped going doing his chemotherapy and is healthy now for some strange reason.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#cutformesa

Very nice new design there GDT. I remember trying to have an image running down both sides of mine before but the tables weren't as they are these days It's great that you got help from the kids as well, nice to see that you didn't take all the credit for their hard work!

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    I'm still very sick, doctors don't quite know what's wrong yet. Call me paranoid but I have requested an early cancer checkup because of this, that's the last thing the girls need is to lose both their parents due to cancer, i'm not afraid to die but I fear the impact on them if I do. The stress ain't helping my insomnia either. I will keep you guys updated when I know anything.

Checklist Updates:
    1) After almost 24 hours straight I have just about finished with the transformations in here, both posts as well.
    2) I removed all the random images at the end of every section.
    3) I made different sizes for my CL sidewalls now I have 100,200,etc up to 1,000px in length.
    4) I swapped the sprite and the writing in CL Contents.
    5) I posted my new AMV of the Week, this week it's from an anime called "K Anime."
    6) Moved the AotW to the top of the anime section so I could release it from it's spoiler.
    7) Added my other two unofficial guides from long ago, both for Deus Ex Human Revolution.
    8) Got rid of the GDT bars from my Site Awards section.
    9) Removed the winning captions from my Gimp section as I only added text to them not made them.
    10) Added some more members to my Member Shoutouts section.
    11) Bought three new games this week.
    12)
    13) Went through my PSN account and retrieved all the info I needed for my DLC lists etc.
    14) Found I had an extra 15 DLC's which jacked my games total up to 188 PS3/Vita Games.
    15) Rachael accidently on purpose downloaded Velocity Ultra so it got added to my Vita Downloads.
    16) Updated the comps with last months winners.
    17) Set July's comps in motion.
    18) Made an announcement about next month by telling you nothing more then it's GDT RIP's 1st birthday lol.
    19) Made all the banners I needed for the second posts sections.
    20) Picked a heap of new images to display at the top of each sections sidewalls.
    21) Earn't 2 trophies in the last 2 weeks, going through a burnout.
    22) Ultra Rare Trophies went down by 3.
    23) Very Rare Trophies went up by 5.
    24) Rare Trophies went up by 1.
    25) Uncommon Trophies went down by 3.
    26) Common Trophies went up by 2.
    27) Only trophy change was 2 bronze trophies, one from TLoU and the other from Persona 4 Golden.
    28) Lost 103 places PS3T Worldwide.
    29) Lost 4 places PS3T Australia.
    30) Played 1 more title bringing me to 113 games played.
    31) Trophy completion went down 1%.
    32) Trophies per day loss 0.2 to 1.83 per day.
    33) Added a My Current Rating section to my Currently Playing section.
    34) Removed old CP games and updated it with what i'm planning on playing to return my gaming spirit.
    35) Added a couple of smiley faces to my sad looking CP list.
    36) Updated my yearly goals with the current info and I passed another goal, by having more then 50 people enter one GDT RIP comp.
    37) FINALLY, I have updated my Platinum Section with what titles I have smashed out.
    38) Enjoyment and Difficultly sections are rated out of 10 Reapers .
    39) I tried to get every plat image to be the same kind, but lucked out.
    40) Games that I didn't find a round deviant logo, F&F:Showdown, FFXIII-2, Nier, Sonic Unleashed and SDvsRaw2010.
    41) Updated what's happening with my Saints Row IV Preorder.
    42) I have also made a list of people who I at the least owe a visit and comment in their CL's

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Better safe than sorry mate. Hopefully it's nothing more than just a bug or something and nothing major like cancer.

I'll check out your updates to the first post in a sec.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey GDT let me know if you wanna get on that GRID 2 mp trophies outta the way I have it installed still

Ice Cream Firefighter

In about 30 min i'm going to the hospital for my cancer checkup, so i'm about to become a Doctors damn pin cushion. Will be at least a few stressful days before I find out the results though. Taking my Vita with me to play some P4G to pass the countless hours I will be there for. I'm really liking what I have seen from Persona 4 Golden so far in my time playing it. It's the RPG type style of game that made me fall in love with games and gaming in general.

Ni No Kuni will be getting installed when I get back home, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Better safe than sorry mate. Hopefully it's nothing more than just a bug or something and nothing major like cancer.

I'll check out your updates to the first post in a sec.
    That's exactly how I feel about the situation. I don't think it's cancer though but if it is, it would be a benign only.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey GDT let me know if you wanna get on that GRID 2 mp trophies outta the way I have it installed still
    Hey thanks for the offer mate but atm I don't have it installed anymore. Going through a big gaming burnout and have decided to play some RPG's to get my mojo back, if I play at all that is.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Good luck with the doctors, you're in my thoughts, big man.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Good luck at the doctors, hope everything is going to be alright and it's nothing major.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Synthwave <3

Sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you health-wise. I hope that everything goes well at the hospital. Enjoy playing P4G! I heard that was a good game, but I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired...

Sorry to hear about what had happened. My prayers are for you bro!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Good to have a Vita in this situations, hopefully you'll be out soon, hang in there.

Galaxy beauty pirate

I'm sorry to hear that GDT. Hope you get better soon and that it's nothing scary. :/

On another note, I also bought the Vita with P4G yesterday. I haven't started it yet, because I know it will suck up a lot of time. Instead I'm playing Guacamelee. A very fun game I'd recommend to everyone.
    Sig by Ramon

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Good luck with the doctors, you're in my thoughts, big man.
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Good luck at the doctors, hope everything is going to be alright and it's nothing major.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you health-wise. I hope that everything goes well at the hospital. Enjoy playing P4G! I heard that was a good game, but I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet.
    It's not bad I haven't had the chance to fight much as they are setting the story for the game. People are getting thrown into their TV sets and are dying in the world they get thrown into, but looks much like theirs and the main character and his friend have decided upon themselves that they need to solve the mystery as the police probably wouldn't believe them. It's a turn based battle system like what RPG's used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Sorry to hear about what had happened. My prayers are for you bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Good to have a Vita in this situations, hopefully you'll be out soon, hang in there.
    Thanks for the concern everyone.

I just got back home, finally the tests are over and done with, but i'm feeling very sore and drowsy right now from the bone marrow sample they took. I hope no-one here ever has to go through a bone marrow transplant, because this sucks and that would be way worse. I was going to load Ni No Kuni but instead I will be going to bed for a while. I may play it when I wake up later but likely I will come here instead and pay my dues to you guys and others with a visit to your checklists.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast