Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Artemis I'm sorry to hear that GDT. Hope you get better soon and that it's nothing scary. ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that GDT. Hope you get better soon and that it's nothing scary. :/

On another note, I also bought the Vita with P4G yesterday. I haven't started it yet, because I know it will suck up a lot of time. Instead I'm playing Guacamelee. A very fun game I'd recommend to everyone.
    Jeez I took a while to type that last msg you posted 10min ago lol. Yeah it's going to be one of those 100+ hr games, well worth the $28 I paid for it. I may have to try that game you're playing too, it looks so great.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I just received a call from the hospital. Being paranoid paid off greatly, they have found a small benign tumor in my throat about half the size of a marble. They said that they found it in good timing as I can go for surgery and get it removed and be out of the hospital in two days with no repercussions, which is great. I'm booked in for the operation on Monday morning and will be discharged on Tuesday afternoon. Finally I know what's wrong and it didn't take as long as I thought it would as they told me it would take longer, but they are still checking some of the other tests they took from me as well.

I'm starting to get my gaming mojo back from my impeccable gaming burnout and I didn't do it with RPG's like I was going to do. I visited the PSN Store to see what PS+ had for free and I found a couple of brilliant titles. I also paid for a couple of PS1 digital games as well.

Malicious on the PS3 is quite a fun game but quite hard as well, you face every enemy at the same time the boss included, right from the start. Your cape to turn info a variety of different weapons. Once the boss is defeated you gain their special abilities to use against the next boss, all 5 stages/bosses are accessible from the start.

Sine Mora on the Vita, OMFG I love this game and I have already finished the story mode. It reminds me of a very classic Nintendo title called "Sidewinder" which I also very much loved. They have a very well designed backgrounds that move with the plane as you're progressing through the game, you have to collect powerups by destroying enemies, build your firepower from bullets to missiles while avoiding the barrage of enemy bullets and attack patterns, time in this game is not your friend either. There are a few glitches in the Vita version though like after you finish 3A your next stage is 4B then 4A and finally 3B, 100% will take a while as you have to play the game for more than 24 hours total as well as a lot of other things.

PS1 classics RE 1,2 and 3.

Also started Ni No Kuni as well.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

I'm glad that you found out what it was and that you caught it early enough to get the surgery. Sometimes paranoia pays off in any case you're still in my thoughts and hoping that your surgery goes as smoothly as possible. I have Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 as well, I love those games.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

PRO Member

Like Pixie said, I'm just glad that they found it and can remove it quickly. I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you're home soon. My thoughts are with you.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Glad you have found out what was wrong with you mate, awesome news that they found it so early

Synthwave <3

Glad to hear that they found out what's wrong and that it isn't anything major. That's great that you won't have to stay in the hospital for long. Hope you have fun with all your new games! Sine Mora sounds like crazy fun, but also challenging. How do you like Ni No Kuni?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Ice Cream Firefighter

I called the guide for Sine Mora on the Vita and I got the site trophy for writing three unique guides as well. I thought I would have finished it by now, but I haven't felt very well again today. Only 3 more days till the surgery YAY. Both girls are scared but I told them I'll be fine and that they wont even notice me missing for the surgery. It's hard on them, as I thought it would be. I'm taking them to a really big park tomorrow so they can ride their bikes around and not think about it, will be packing lunch to take with.

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    I'm glad that you found out what it was and that you caught it early enough to get the surgery. Sometimes paranoia pays off in any case you're still in my thoughts and hoping that your surgery goes as smoothly as possible. I have Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 as well, I love those games.
    Thanks, The RE series on the original PS are my favorites. I still own hardback copies of one and two, still wrapped in plastic as well as FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX. I've been offered $1k for my copy of RE2 but it's not for sale, same guy offered $5k for the unopened copy of FFVII but same answer. lol. I still support the RE series five was fun and I haven't yet really started ORC, Six or Revelations yet, but I seriously think they need to go back to their origin instead of the direction they're taking now, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Like Pixie said, I'm just glad that they found it and can remove it quickly. I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you're home soon. My thoughts are with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Glad you have found out what was wrong with you mate, awesome news that they found it so early
    Thanks guys, don't worry too much about me though, as i'm not worried about it, it's just like a throat scrapping to remove it. Will be sore for a few days after, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Glad to hear that they found out what's wrong and that it isn't anything major. That's great that you won't have to stay in the hospital for long. Hope you have fun with all your new games! Sine Mora sounds like crazy fun, but also challenging. How do you like Ni No Kuni?
    Thanks, Sine Mora is crazy fun and your right, it's a challenge as well I don't think many people will get the 100%, myself included. But I still called the guide for it as it's very easy to outlay what has to be done to level up your rank. Haven't played much of Ni No Kuni yet to have a opinion good or bad but I will say that creature when he came to life was quite rude to the poor kid and I felt so sorry him with everything that happened, great story brewing up I can tell that though.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Thanks, The RE series on the original PS are my favorites. I still own hardback copies of one and two, still wrapped in plastic as well as FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX. I've been offered $1k for my copy of RE2 but it's not for sale, same guy offered $5k for the unopened copy of FFVII but same answer. lol. I still support the RE series five was fun and I haven't yet really started ORC, Six or Revelations yet, but I seriously think they need to go back to their origin instead of the direction they're taking now, what do you think?
    i still have my original copies of my ps1 games all of the RE's and Tomb Raiders, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, Syphon Filter, and Legend of Dragoon just to name a few. I still have ORC and Six if you want some help with them when you do get to playing them. I don't think they're bad games but I do agree that they should go back to their origins though ever since RE 4 RE hasn't really had the same feel of being scared to death just turning a corner you know what I mean.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update.
    I'm leaving to go to the hospital now to have the surgery done to that tumor in my throat, got my Vita tucked away to keep me occupied while i'm there but will be home tomorrow arvo/night. My mother in law will be staying here to look after my daughters and I have given Rachael permission to play Metal Gear Rising before I get the chance to play it myself, so if you see my PSN logged in, it's just Rachael. So I will be back to normal when I get back, business as normal. Till then c-ya's

Weekly OP Update.
    1) New AMV of the Week, this week is from Black Lagoon.
    2) Started watching Black Lagoon as I've been meaning to for a while. I like it.
    3) Started my new trophy guide "Sine Mora" and added it to my guides.
    4) Got a new site award >Community Star Writing three unique guides.
    5) Took all my artwork out of it's spoiler and made each image a thumbnail and linked each of them to the original image.
    6) Got six new games this week
    7)
    8) Malicious - PS+ Freebie
    9) Sine Mora - PS+ Freebie
    10) Resident Evil Director's Cut - Digital
    11) Resident Evil 2 - Digital
    12) Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - Digital
    13) Added MGR Code to my unused codes section
    14) Updated my stats
    15) Updated my yearly goal totals and found that I have referred another member into the site, yay!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    i still have my original copies of my ps1 games all of the RE's and Tomb Raiders, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, Syphon Filter, and Legend of Dragoon just to name a few. I still have ORC and Six if you want some help with them when you do get to playing them. I don't think they're bad games but I do agree that they should go back to their origins though ever since RE 4 RE hasn't really had the same feel of being scared to death just turning a corner you know what I mean.
    I remember one section of RE2 the place where the licker jumps through the interview room window at you, didn't matter how much I knew that he was going to jump through, I would shit myself everytime lol. I miss those days

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Take care, GDT. We'll see you when you get back home. Be safe.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Synthwave <3

I hope your surgery goes well and that your recovery is speedy. See you when you get back!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Still the Chocobo

I hope everything goes well and you recover quickly Daze. Congrats on getting a bunch of games and getting a site trophy for writing guides. Tough work that is.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

PRO Member

I remember one section of RE2 the place where the licker jumps through the interview room window at you, didn't matter how much I knew that he was going to jump through, I would shit myself everytime lol. I miss those days
    I hope everything goes smoothly with your surgery and a speedy recovery. Yes, that happens to me as well with RE 2 too.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

hope the surgery goes smoothly and your recovery time is short.

and since i'm posting in here anyway i wanna say you've turned your CL into pure -ness

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Surgery went well the tumor is long gone, atm I feel like shit but doctors said I will feel this way for a couple of days. I played a heap of Sine Mora while I was there but couldn't earn anymore trophies, just yet anyway, but I won't be able to 100% this game, it's way too hard. Rachael earned 14 trophies from MGR and I must say i'm both proud of her and upset that she earned that many of my trophies.

Both girls have clinged to me since I have gotten home, they are so happy to see me and i'm about to sit down with them and watch the Money In The Bank PPV that I recorded yesterday.

Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot to me and the girls.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Surgery went well the tumor is long gone, atm I feel like shit but doctors said I will feel this way for a couple of days. I played a heap of Sine Mora while I was there but couldn't earn anymore trophies, just yet anyway, but I won't be able to 100% this game, it's way too hard. Rachael earned 14 trophies from MGR and I must say i'm both proud of her and upset that she earned that many of my trophies.

Both girls have clinged to me since I have gotten home, they are so happy to see me and i'm about to sit down with them and watch the Money In The Bank PPV that I recorded yesterday.

Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot to me and the girls.
    Glad that tumor is gone and that you're home healthy with your girls. Don't be too hard on Rachael though MGR is hard as hell lol, so there's plenty of trophies that you could get for yourself trust me. I saw that money in the bank online yesterday lol hope you like it though.

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have finished making my new trophy guide for Sine Mora, it's a really brutal but fun game, I'm enjoying it. I will have all the competitions up to date soon and I will be working closely with my staff to make August the best month of the competitions yet that is until the Biggest Comp gets drawn.

I will be making a new random entry competition very soon for the Biggest Competition to secure yourself some more entries.

I have been playing Metal Gear Rising this arvo from the start to see what Rachael had done and to learn to play it myself and I must say i'm really proud of her skills. I'm currently having trouble with Monsoon but she has gotten past him and laughs at my feeble attempts lol, loving the game so far though.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Good to see you're home, safe and sound my friend! Nothing like coming home after a successful surgery to make you grateful for what you have. I remember coming home from a hospital after arm surgery last year to fix my forearm (plate and a radial head replacement) and being happy to be home. Hope you're back up to your normal schedule soon!
    Your daughter seems to have awesome gaming skills of her own! Very cool!
    It's good to have you back here. Take care.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Still the Chocobo

It's really good to hear you came out of it all okay. Scary stuff being sick and going under for work. I'd be a nervous wreck going into it.

Funny how you come home and you just enjoy what you have so much more. I'd be a little salty about my daughter racking up my trophies but at the same be very proud as well. I'm really finicky about that kind of stuff though. You and your daughters just share one profile?

I can imagine your little girl giggling at you playing a boss she already beat. Funny stuff.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast