Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Real Life Update: First and most important, got the tumor successfully removed from my throat, had my afterward checkup with ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    First and most important, got the tumor successfully removed from my throat, had my afterward checkup with no issues. I was having a somewhat quiet Saturday and my mate came over to see how my op went that afternoon, well it turned into a long weekend for both my girls and myself at his place riding dirtbikes and 4-wheelers in the mud (very wet weekend here) and played some Ni No Kuni at night. I thought it was quite funny to push Rachael into the mud, face first mind you and when she hopped up and got shitty with me, I done it again just for shits and giggles. Good times.

Checklist Update:
    New AMV of the Week. This week is from an anime called Baccano, set in the days of old, gambling, cheating and stealing in a series of mini stories that intertwine with each other. It's there's also a anime expo 2013 right now so I left a few other AMV's in here this week as well, some great viewing if you have the time spare to watch them, there is at least 45 min there.

What is a week where I don't buy myself a new game. This week I bought myself this.
    Should be fun from what I have seen of it.

No other updates as I haven't signed in to update my stats yet but will do so in a couple of days.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey bud,

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun thats freaking awesome and pushing Rachel into the mud hahaha if i was her i woulda thrown a mudd ball at you!! Glad to hear you're doing all better as well man thats super awesome n great! My buddy i told you bout broke down crying the other day about his situation and he canceled all his ps4 preorder stuff to pay for his medical bills so i got my mom who is a nurse to get some of his work done free at her office by her boss...You buy just as many games as i do lol i normally get a game or 2 a week even if i dont play them which seems you do the same....I am out to get prison break n afrika though just 2 have two rare us games

It is time for me to go underground

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey bud,

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun thats freaking awesome and pushing Rachel into the mud hahaha if i was her i woulda thrown a mudd ball at you!! Glad to hear you're doing all better as well man thats super awesome n great! My buddy i told you bout broke down crying the other day about his situation and he canceled all his ps4 preorder stuff to pay for his medical bills so i got my mom who is a nurse to get some of his work done free at her office by her boss...You buy just as many games as i do lol i normally get a game or 2 a week even if i dont play them which seems you do the same....I am out to get prison break n afrika though just 2 have two rare us games
    We did end up having a mudfight by the end of Sunday we had to be hosed down to get thick assed mud off us before having a shower and in winter, well lets just say that was a cold experience. Maybe you need to make a EU account to get those games you're after.

That makes me sad to hear about your mate, but I want you to know this. I will work on a donation thread with Submerge's permission to get us members to make a donation to the site but for your mate instead of the site, we will get your mates PS4 and a game for him or more if more is earned. If I can't come to an agreement with Submerge about it, I will outright buy yet another PS4 and game combo just for your mate. Cancer sucks and I feel for him.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

No No No man no need for donation or buying anything for him that's a generous offer but between me and my parents we should have most of everything covered since he did grow up pretty much inside their house he was family pretty much till i left the military just like you said its said and it sucks just to see or hear someone going through it.

so you guys are in winter right now? how cold does it get? it had to be cold just riding around and have cold mud on you..you been playing any grid lately?

Ice Cream Firefighter

You may have everything covered but it would be an honor to do this for him and I think it to be a really great cause. In doing something like this for him, he may consider coming here and calling this place home. Please allow me the privilege of doing this for him.

Not really that cold, no snow where I am. Days we can get away with wearing a shirt but the nights get chilly, but I always make sure the girls are rugged up so they don't get sick but I don't wear jumpers most of the time.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

I've seen your car and it didn't look like the desert but the climate changes like it were the desert? Here it's very hot in the day even around 6pm its still around 101 degrees its insane! We don't get rain though but people drive about 2 1/2 hours to go mudding which if you ask me is insane but i never done it myself so i dont know how fun it is?

Also my friend he actually did sign up here I think last week but with all of his appointments he hasn't been around and he said he is already starting to get tired. He had to quit work and all that so besides hospital visits he plays BF3 or BO II right now but he does have some platinums.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Glad the operation went well GDT, good luck and have fun with the Transformers.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Ice Cream Firefighter

I haven't been able to update my CL this week as I've been busy planning next months competition as well as playing mega hours of Ni No Kuni.

But a quick update

I dropped $10 on a FFX-X2 Preorder, i'm considering getting both FFXIV and Tales of Xillia but atm I can't afford them as i'm broke as.

I have finished the story of Ni No Kuni, done it in 60 hours and was at level 87 when I done so. I have now finished all bounties and errands, was kind of annoyed that I had to refight previous bosses when they could have made new bosses instead, up to 90hours into it now and I have just 7 trophies left to earn my platinum after 90 hours down. I still have what I believe to be another 50 hours to go. Phew, long road ahead.

Two weeks ago Rachael threw my Vita at Serenity, it missed her but landed and hit our tiled kitchen floor. This resulted in a blue light of doom and the Vita wouldn't turn on. Now I ended up getting around this by reformatting it by holding the power button until the screen came up asking me what to do, works fine. Now it still works fine but in the top right corner of the screen, when it goes to a black screen you can see what I would describe as black bruises on it. But at least it still works
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 07-30-2013 at 10:51 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm almost done with Ni No Kuni, in less time than I thought as well, currently 83 hours in. I found all the recipes and created them all as well, I now hate kaleidostone's after having to collect 25 of the effin things. All that's left now is 2 trophies, one for completing the S Rank at the Solosseum Series and the other for training the last 63 Familiars needed to hit the 250 mark. Should be done with it in the next couple of days for #39. I might go back to TLoU and finish that next

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Sounds like a lot of work to get the Plat but you're almost there, good luck!.

PRO Member

Good luck with your platinum GDT, you've put a lot of work into it. I know you can make it happen.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Ice Cream Firefighter

In just under 100 Hours I just got #39 Ni No Kuni.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on Ni No Kuni GDT, yet another game I have on the shelf

PRO Member

Congrats on number 39 GDT!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thanks guys, it was an enjoyable game but to me it needed to end sooner, I've done some epic grinding in my time that has never bothered me but Ni No Kuni takes grinding to a new level and it really annoyed me at one point. lol

I love my In-Laws so much, they are the BEST. Since I have had that tumor removed, I've had no money to do anything as I got it done through a private hospital and it was costly, so today they gave me a new game as they know I have a game collecting addiction, turned out being 6 games in one, one I really wanted too.

They bought me "Journey" Collectors Edition so now I own Journey, Flower, Flow and looks like some indie games as well, Gravediggers, Duke War!! and Nostril Shot. Hey when I add this to my collection when I do my CL update, would I add this as 1 game, 3 games or 6 games???????

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

OP Checklist Updates:
    1) My games collection has just passed the 200 count, now it's 205 total with all DLC and downloads.
    2) New AMV of the Week, this week is from a anime called To Aru Majutsu no Index.
    3) Adjusted the Anime Section so the sidewalls fit better.
    4) Fixed the Naruto image in the Anime Section that stopped being displayed.
    5) Removed the HR line from the Guides Section.
    6) Removed the double HR lines between each section of my Site Awards Section.
    7) Removed the single HR lines between each award in my Site Awards Section.
    8) Adjusted the Games Section sidewalls to fit.
    9) My In-laws Bought me a new game since i'm currently broke, 6 games in one.
    10) Included with it is Flower, flOw, Grave Diggers, Duke War and Nostril Shot.
    11) Finalized July's Competition Results.
    12) Somewhat Updated August's Comps.
    13) Updated my trophy stats.
    13) Hit LVL19 PSN level.
    14) Removed Ni No Kuni from Currently Playing Section.
    15) Started playing Journey and added that to my Currently Playing Section.
    16) Added RRU to my Games I Boost Section, but need to find it, Rachael has probably lent it out.
    17) Updated how i'm progressing in my Yearly Goals Section.
    18) Added my 39th , Ni No Kuni - Enjoyment 9/10, Difficulty 2/10.
    19) Added FFX-X2 HD Remaster Limited Edition to my preorders.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm proud to announce today, that because of Helyx, Submerge will be adding a new emote on Monday :gdt:

Thanks so much Helyx, I owe you one

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Congrats on your platinum GDT.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

PRO Member

Great job on Ni No Kuni GDT, hopefully I will be able to get my hands on it soon. It looks really good!

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on the plat GDT well done

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast