Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks guys. I started playing 2 more games today, I started playing flOw last night, cool game but I screw ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thanks guys.

I started playing 2 more games today, I started playing flOw last night, cool game but I screw up the motion controls and wish I could change it to be controlled by the analog stick, scored a trophy though. This afternoon I started playing Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes and my first trophy was a for reaching a true stud lego score., both good games. Oh and the other night I started playing Transformers Fall Of Cybertron, it's OK.

This post right here is a special one for me, a site milestone in fact.

From this post I will officially be crowned the 14th highest poster on this
    sites general forums and will receive this site trophy

I REALLY Love This Place!
    For 3,000 posts.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I'm proud to announce today, that because of Helyx, Submerge will be adding a new emote on Monday :gdt:

Thanks so much Helyx, I owe you one
    That's cool! I can use that one for the mailing.

Congrats on Ni Ni kuni btw!
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

Congrats on Ni No Kuni, big man, and on the custom emote as well!
    Flow had strange controls but was interesting. Flower and Journey are incredible and emotional experiences and I hope you enjoy both of them!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I've almost finished Lego Batman 2's story then i'm going to start clean up for the platinum.

I was going to make TLoU #40 but I have a different objective in mind. Lego Batman will be #40 but will also be my 1st Vita platinum

My darling daughters always have ways of surprising me, they told their grandparents the other night about me being broke because i'm paying for my surgery and that I was upset as I couldn't get some of the new games that are coming out this month and that I was thinking of canceling 1 of my preorders and that I was planning on asking them for the money to get the other, Saints Row 4. Well my father in law came to see me this morning, sat me down and asked me how much I needed to get all my games and gave me the money to get them. He also told me I could pay them back whenever, if ever, he didn't care. I will be paying him back though as $600 is a lot of money to just give me to spend on games.

So today I bought Tales of Xillia and I completely paid for the rest of the months games that I wanted, another seven titles. I love August but not as much as I will love October's releases.

15th/Pay Day 2
    22nd/Saints Row IV
    22nd/Splinter Cell Blacklist
    23rd/The Bureau
    27th/Final Fantasy XIV
    29th/Rayman Legends (Vita)
    29th/Lost Planet 3

All paid for just waiting to be able to pick them up.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    Some people are just absolute assholes and I ran into one tonight. So I finished work and went and picked my beautiful sleeping daughters up from their grandparents house. Well I was about half way home, the road was kinda busy for 2:30am. I was doing the speed limit, then from out of nowhere this guy came racing up behind me, sat behind me for about a minute, started to overtake me, but yelled a whole heap of profanity at me while he was passing me. He than got in front of me and made me come to a complete stop in the middle of the motorway, jumped out and started walking over to me. I took off again as I will NEVER put my daughters in harms way or even upset them by letting them watch me being hurt. (3x my size he was) Well he than ran back to his car jumped in and sped off after me, trying to sideswipe my car on the side my daughters were in. I ended up getting away from him only because my car shits on his powerwise, so because of him I had to drive at over 200kph/124mph with my daughters in the car, i'm angry with myself as well as I had to put my daughters in harms way to get away.

Road Rage is so stupid, hell someone got stabbed over here a couple days ago in a road rage incident.

Gaming Update:
    I have finished Lego Batman 2's story and have started my clean-up for my first Vita I have only played 2 Lego games and this one atm is my favorite, I will likely get it on the PS3 as well so I can have a double platinum and earn the additional 6 trophies that the Vita version doesn't have.

I also started playing Tales of Xillia, I found the games controls a bit confusing right now, but give me a few more hours on it and I will be playing it like a pro in no time. Looks great and I choose Milla as my first character to playthough with.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have two more trophies to go in Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes to get my 1st Vita and 40th , can't wait.

I finally got my new modem that I bought like two months ago (old one wasn't very good, other then web browsing) so I logged on for the first time in a while last night and went to see what PS+ was offering me this month, I wasn't disappointed either. I picked up NFS Most Wanted PS3, Pay Day PS3, Lego Lord Of The Rings Vita and When Vikings Attack for both PS3 and Vita.

When Vikings Attacks is such a funny game and easy to play as well, not sure about the 100% being easy though. Also started LLOTR for about 30min or so, looks like one of the best lego games I have played so far.

So thanks to Helyx and Submerge, my emote is now active :gdt:

So i'm going to go win me a few NFS races for the moment, till later.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on the latest site award GDT I havent been around much but nice job being active!!! Goodluck finishing off Lego Batman thats awesome to achieve your first platinum for the vita....

thats tough to deal with as far as road rage goes i am very bad at that myself when people cut me off or if my wife is driving ahead of me and i see them do it to her i'm that guy that gets in front of them and here in el paso they dont know how to drive no turn signals and if they do its at the last seconds...I even do it when the lil 1 is in the truck i dont really think about it as they are putting my daughter a risk first but then i am. last year i got into with a guy that thought i was going to stop for pedestrians walking out of walmart but i can only sit still for so long as ppl are so rude and let the cars pile up anyways i continued driving n he thought i was going to stop which i didnt and the front bumper hit'em and we got into it....

There is a road rage video on youtube with the amount of assaults there has been recently in the states as well and it has gotten bad

It is time for me to go underground

KCCO!

First time seeing your CL. It's very interesting and entertaining. Sorry to hear about the recent hard times with the losing of the EB franchise and all. Hope you get back on your feet, mate!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Checklist OP Updates:
    1) Updated game total in my setup.
    2) New AMV of the Week, this week it's from an anime called Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt. (No it's not hentai) I let my daughters choose this weeks AMV.
    3) Added my new platinum site trophy to the others 3,000 Posts.
    4) Added 1 New Disc game.
    5) Added 4 new PS+ Freebies.....NFS Most Wanted, Payday, Lego LOTR and When Vikings Attack.
    6) Added Nero's Comp to the August lineup - 3 more to go.
    7) Updated all my stats.
    8) Updated my Currently Playing list.
    9) Updated my yearly goals to their current values.
    10) Updated all my preorders that I only have because my In-Laws paid for all of them. (For this month)
    11) Just some general alterations to the lengths of my sidewalls.

That's it for the new updates.....ENJOY!!!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I only updated this, this morning but had to adjust quite a few trophy stats and my platinum's as I have just earned my 1st Vita platinum Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes :gdt: but it was also my 40th overall platinum :gdt: so I had to add a couple of new platinum milestones. I have also started playing Army Corps Of Hell on the Vita in Lego Batman's place, but i'm looking forward to playing Rayman Legends when I get it at the end of the month.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Congratson your new shiny vita platinum GDT.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat GDT, and the milestone

-i- love myself.

Congrats on your 1st Vita !

PRO Member

Congrats on your first vita plat and good luck with Army Corps Of Hell.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    So my lawyer called me today and said that we now have a agreement with EB Games regarding the store that I walked out on and what I had invested in it. I paid $500k to trade under the EB Games logo and this entitled me to a set percentage of the stores profits before they got the rest. Well my lawyer fought hard for me over the last couple of months and secured $100k back from my original investment for my family and myself and avoided it going to the courtroom. So I now owe my lawyer about $30k for his services which he will take from the payout before he gives me the rest, which leaves about $70k. I should get it in about a week.

My money issues that I have been experiencing will soon be settled, I can finish paying for my surgery, pay my In-laws back for everything they have done for me, get me some new games, get my daughters some new toys but most importantly, I can pay the back payments that I owe from my competitions and FINALLY bring back the main competitions for you ladies and germs.

Gaming Update:
    I'm about 60% of the way through NFS Most Wanted on the PS3, atm i'm going through which cars I own and winning their races then I will start the cleanup of the collectibles then move onto the multiplayer for the plat, may start the Vita version and get my plat in that as well as I only have MP trophies left in that one but I never had any Vita NFS friends back then.

I'm also flying through Lego LOTR on the Vita, this one is better then DC Super Heroes, but i'm looking forward to Marvel Super Heroes that comes out in October and I may call the guide for it.

Army Corps Of Hell on the Vita I have hit a wall at only stage 5/40, I feel so inferior when I play this game but I still very much like it. Tales of Xillia is currently on hold but will be resuming it tonight when I sign on.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Congratson your new shiny vita platinum GDT.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat GDT, and the milestone
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on your 1st Vita !
    Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on your first vita plat and good luck with Army Corps Of Hell.
    Thanks a lot guys it was a very enjoyable game, i'm really starting to like these Lego games, I should have played them sooner.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Winter Is Coming

Congrats on your first vita plat, the lego games are awesome. Glad you're enjoying Lotr, its one of my fav lego games

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Still the Chocobo

As always, busy as ever GDT.

I recently got fl0w too and I know what your saying about the sixaxis controls. It's fun but I'll only play it in small doses, plus I can't 100% it because I don't have 4 controllers. Really relaxing and cool game though.

And holy shit, that road rage story was irking. It's so sad that people have to act like that AND THEN pick a fight. I'm sorry you had to make that rough decision with your girls in the car. Lucky you have a powerful vroom vroom heh?

I'm so glad your getting paid out GDT. With your situation and all the trouble, you need it. And of course you plan on being generous. And yes your genrousity DOES inspire me, don't be silly now.

Congrats on your 1st Vita too!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

PRO Member

I got that 3000 post myself lately and got the same new game but I was lucky I got the limited edition version heh...so counting down the days to 2014 and the release of tales of symphonia collection hd.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Congrats on your first vita plat, the lego games are awesome. Glad you're enjoying Lotr, its one of my fav lego games
    Thanks for stopping by Scrunch, much appreciated. Lego LOTR is way different from the others that I have played but there is one thing that shits me about it and that's the camera, I hate inverted views, even more so when they call the normal view inverted but down still goes up and vice versa. I might be old fashioned but when I press up I want to look up not down lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    As always, busy as ever GDT.

I recently got fl0w too and I know what your saying about the sixaxis controls. It's fun but I'll only play it in small doses, plus I can't 100% it because I don't have 4 controllers. Really relaxing and cool game though.

And holy shit, that road rage story was irking. It's so sad that people have to act like that AND THEN pick a fight. I'm sorry you had to make that rough decision with your girls in the car. Lucky you have a powerful vroom vroom heh?

I'm so glad your getting paid out GDT. With your situation and all the trouble, you need it. And of course you plan on being generous. And yes your genrousity DOES inspire me, don't be silly now.

Congrats on your 1st Vita too!
    Of course, someones gotta spam this place and it might as well be me.

flOw, yeah it's a beautiful game and I like you don't own 4 controls and after I let my mate play NSFMW yesterday I no longer have a Kratos control due to his temper with not being able to get away from the cops in the games slowest/strongest car in less then 2 minutes, but I made him feel even worse when I grabbed the control off him, fired up another control and done it in just over a minute. He forgot the fundamental rule, if what your trying to get away from is twice as fast as you, don't try to outrun them but take them out completely.

I no longer want to talk about that night anymore lol but yeah RR is getting worse wherever you go, I've just never had it personally happen to me before. I'm thinking of installing one of those dash cams as I see so many people doing stupid shit in front of me.

I'm ever so happy that i'm getting paid out but honestly I never expected it but I will say it's needed and welcomed.

You may think that my giving is a inspiration and I can't stop you but I know the life that I've lived and the things that I've done and the only way I see it is that i'm repenting for my past sins. I give because I can and that I know there are people out there in a worse situation than myself even at my worse when their at their best.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    I got that 3000 post myself lately and got the same new game but I was lucky I got the limited edition version heh...so counting down the days to 2014 and the release of tales of symphonia collection hd.
    I noticed that congrats on your first site platinum, now you popped the cherry were gonna see some more aren't we? I've only just started playing RPG's again and i'm very much enjoying it. Yeah you bastard you enjoy that statue now and if you ever want to give it a new home :gdt: right here lol. Yeah ever since I left EB i'm not as up to dates on the limited releases and by the time I found out about it, it was too late.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast