Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Real Life Update: Tomorrow would have been Nicole's 27 Birthday and I have been a bit upset this week, thus ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    Tomorrow would have been Nicole's 27 Birthday and I have been a bit upset this week, thus why I have been absent from here for the last couple of days. I'm going to her grave tomorrow to clean it up and take her some flowers with the girls and my In-laws and my sister In-law, with her husband and kids.

All three of us have been sick this week, Serenity caught it from when we went to the exhibition and Rachael and I both caught it from her, but we are starting to sound and feel a bit better and the girls will return to school on Wednesday, much to Rachael's disappointment lol.

We are currently having a heatwave in winter, it sucks but at least it's not as bad as Summer is here, but it's damn close, ask Feral.

My payout is coming soon so I will be pumping out back owed prizes and apologies everyday until I get everyone paid out. I would do it in one go but the site I will be using will only allow a set amount to be spent each day. Payments will come in the order that they won this means....April's first along with all Official Site Comp prizes, May, June, July, August. From September onwards I should be up to date to award your prize on the day you win as it should have been from the start.

Gaming Update:
    I have decided to make platinum 41 and 42 another milestone by making it my first double platinum. NFS Most Wanted, I only have 3 trophies left on the Vita and about 10 left to go on the PS3, so hopefully I will get these before Saints Row IV comes out, otherwise it's going to be platinum 41 instead.

I am the NFSMW king among my friends, i'm sitting at #1 on the most wanted list with a SP score of over 8 mil thanks to both versions SP being combined together, but in saying that this is no big feat and does not make me a king but what does though is that out of the 61 races I hold the track records for 43 of them and most of them are by a good margin. My skills have toppled such members as Faust, Stupot and Feral and they have beat me in a couple as well as we can't own every record, that's just greedy.

Checklist OP Updates:
    1) In my gaming setup I had to remove my GOW Kratos control because my mate broke mine recently, but the outer shell of the control is still good so I will be doing a gut to gut transfer with a new control to keep it. Damn mate, no longer available anywhere in Australia so he can't replace it.
    2) New AMV of the Week, this week it's from a anime called To Aru Kagaku No Railgun.
    3) Including the AotW I have left some videos to express how I feel towards Nicole, my late wife. For her birthday.
    4) I added PixieOfDarkness to my shoutouts as she has done something awesome for me, which will be revealed very soon.
    5) New Vita game I bought for $5 Dungeon Hunter Alliance.
    6) Added Artemis' Competition with the others. But forgot to add the new bars with the others.
    7) Updated my trophy stats and i'm actually impressed with myself I went from lvl19-24% to lvl19-34% in just a week. I'm also about to hit the top 100 for Australia AGAIN within the next couple of weeks.
    8) Updated yearly goals to current levels again.
    9) I changed the date for the Australian release of SR4 to the 30th. ??? as to why the late change.

:gdt:GDT's Big News:gdt:
    So lately I have been talking with a blast from the past, who is almost ready to make their way back to site. I think this is a huge comeback, i'm excited. So I thought what a better way to bring them back than though a GDT RIP Random Entry Competition. I discussed this option with ????? and this member has agreed but said it will not be just yet but when ????? is ready.

I will be making a new PS3T account under the username "Who is Member X" With a Homer Simpson with a bag on his head avatar. This person will resume activity using this guest account and will conduct their forum activity just as they did when they were here last and it will be your job to guess who this mystery member actually is from the posts that ????? makes while using the guest account.

Every correct old member (2011-2012) will receive a XBone bundle entry, while any new member (2013) who guesses correctly will receive one of each of the three entries XBone/PS4/PSXbox as they would have to really be a mystery sleuth to work this member out.
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 08-18-2013 at 01:45 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    I learnt a very harsh lesson today about wearing my earplugs at work. I got a call to come in ASAP while I was very busy with things here and in my rush, I forgot to grab my safety equipment before I left the house. They didn't have any disposal earplugs for me to use either so I just went and done my job without any. Well after 8 hours of screeching and grinding metal I left work with a very bad migraine throwing up into a bucket I stole from work lol.

But my love of gaming got me to somehow hold my gut down, walk into EB just to pick up my Splinter Cell Blacklist Preorder. I know my store manager from when I worked at the store I owned and he gave me my The Bureau preorder a day early, with a free copy of The Darkness 2 which I sold to my neighbor for $20 as I already own it and it's platinum trophy.

I no longer have my migraine anymore after a couple of strong pain killers and a nice long nap, girls stayed at the In-Laws for the night, as I was in no condition to look after them and take care of their needs.

PS3Trophies Update:
    As soon as I finish this update here I will be getting the finishing touches on SplatterScoggs' mini comp so he can post it. Because of me though his competition will be running just into September but this is my fault not his and I take full responsibility for this.

Then there is only my mini comp left to host this month and it will be called "GDT RIP Buried Alive" and will be one of the easiest comps to enter that I have ever made but should be quite entertaining, my staff don't even know what i'm doing yet but they will know soon.

In the post above this I mentioned that there will be a old member that will be making their comeback to the site through a GDT RIP Random Event. The time is almost here now, Sunday is the day when ???? will be making their return so I will get the thread ready soon to get everyone ready for the comp.

Now i'm off to take care of some staff business.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lord of all Goat-Men

I set those NFSMW records on my old account

Gonna have to smash them on my new one

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I set those NFSMW records on my old account

Gonna have to smash them on my new one
    Bring it on my friend. Hoo Rah lol

I have almost acquired all the trophies on both versions and between the 2 versions I only need 5 trophies total (2 trophies are the same for both versions) for my 2 platinums. I have much knowledge of the roads as I should do after I have gone through and collected 312 billboards, 132 Speed Cameras, 276 Security Gates, 246 Jackspots while completing all 471 races including the top 10's some played multiple times for both versions, and I have unlocked all pro parts for every car type in the MP on the PS3 version.

I could be quite a mountain to conquer mate and I still think I could beat each of my personal bests yet again if I wanted to play another 451 races, but NO thanks i'm ready for NFS Rivals now.

But through all the countless online I have played I still have never once had my playlist selected on either version.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

NFS records? You wouldnt have been bragging if I were on that friends list NFS champ.. i was excited for rivals but after the new footage of it i'm not so sure. i will be picking up either drive club or nfs but i dont know yet. That tomb raider edition is 70 US and the milla statue entire collection is about 150 if you're interested. I see you didn't get those plats before SR IV came out but no rush they'll still be around.
    i just got the LBP2 CE it had some cool looks bookshelves

It is time for me to go underground

Ice Cream Firefighter

I am interested in the Milla state edition mate, but I'll get back to you after I finally get my money from my EB issue finally coming to a close.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SR4 RIGHT NOW. It doesn't hit the selves here until the 30th now due to a Australian disk error and they have taken a weapon out of the game but found out it was only the anal probe weapon so no big loss and they have also removed a cutscene from our version as well.

Yeah, why aren't you on my PSN friends list? I'm dumbfounded lol, I may get to log on later on I will add you mate, I want those records of yours all up in my face as this will give me something to aim for while I get those last couple of trophies I need.

Having people around that are better then myself, that's what gaming is all about isn't? it to push ourselves to be better then we were last time and something to aim for when nothing else is available. That's the reason I love playing games it gives me my focus to push my skills harder and get better.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Notorious K.I.D.

Hey I just realized you're not on my friends list either. Going to rectify the situation right now.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Hey I just realized you're not on my friends list either. Going to rectify the situation right now.
    I think that you used to be on my list but Assassins Creed 3 required me to delete all but 35 of my friends at the time and you hadn't signed in for around 4-5 months and were at the dead bottom of my list for last log-ins.

Send that badboy over I will be signing in within the next day and I will accept it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 4 - Silver

I love the checklist. It was a really good read, very impressive. I like the game ratings. I am playing splatterhouse also, I see you rated it a 6/10 on difficulty, what was your most difficult trophy. I still have a few trophies to go. I am very impressed with your story, appreciate you letting us into your life. I have only been a member for less than a year, I also feel like this site can put a smile on your face . Thanks.

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Ice Cream Firefighter

Stupidity Warning. I self extracted my own wisdom tooth a couple of days ago with a metal cake poker. I never got the whole thing and it's been really painful, bleeding heaps and haven't been able to eat much other than soup and i'm spending most of my time doped up on sleeping pills. So i'm going to the dentist tomorrow to get the rest of the tooth taken out.

This is just another thing that I could have completely avoided if I never touched drugs so I only have myself to blame for this.

Quote Originally Posted by geobru View Post
    I love the checklist. It was a really good read, very impressive. I like the game ratings. I am playing splatterhouse also, I see you rated it a 6/10 on difficulty, what was your most difficult trophy. I still have a few trophies to go. I am very impressed with your story, appreciate you letting us into your life. I have only been a member for less than a year, I also feel like this site can put a smile on your face . Thanks.
    Thanks for stopping by mate.

As for SplatterHouse the hardest part was the wickerman challenge, the story itself I found it to be quite fun and easy and collecting naked photos of Jen was quite fun as well

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Real Life Update:
    I have since gone to the dentist and my bad tooth has been removed. Because I removed so much of it myself, it was a surgical removal which meant they had to cut into my jaw bone to remove it. They tore the corner of my mouth in the process, but after the two needles they gave me I couldn't feel it anyway.

I now have 1 stitch in my gum and I have to go back on Monday to get it removed and to have a checkup on my other teeth as well as getting some teeth whitening molds made for my teeth.

Gaming Update:
    2 more days until Saints Row IV comes out here. (Australia's originals came with no art on the disk, whoops) EDIT: Even more problems now have pushed the game back to September 20th so I will very anxiously waiting for it to come out as I WONT be getting GTAV as I have ZERO interest in it.

I haven't played much because of my tooth problems but I will be starting my PS3 very soon for Final Fantasy 14 which I picked up yesterday with a 3 month play pass but now I have to make a Square Enix account just to play it. I have also got a SE code for a Helm of Light in-game item.

I will also be preordering Diablo III Reaper of Souls as it comes with a mad figurine and it's on my E3 wishlist.

Vita Rayman Legends was coming out this month but now the date has been moved to September

Lost Planet 3 will be coming home tomorrow as well.

Checklist Update:
    Didn't happen last week as I didn't feel up to it.
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 08-28-2013 at 02:26 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

I'm loving FFXIV dude, I hope you enjoy it. We have a group of people who are all happy to help out if you are still joining the same server

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have noticed that you and several of my friends on PSN have been battering FFXIV: I'm guessing it's pretty good then eh?

I'm surprised once again that with everything you do for the site, you still find time for gaming. What with your family and work, you must be knackered mate lol. Keep up the awesome work as ever dude

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm finally back, i've just had a real bad day and needed a bit of time by myself for a bit. Used my time to play some FFXIV.

All in the process of just a few hours
    I had a $600 dentist visit + work, I found out that I need 3 fillings and a couple of seizure closings which is going to set me back another $700.
    While I was in at the dentist, my car got stolen. (I do have it back now, I have a GPS tracker installed which got them 3 suburbs away. KIDS)
    While I was at the copshop reporting my stolen car, I received a call from the girls school, Rachael fell out of a tree which resulted in her breaking her arm again.
    While we were at the hospital, Serenity decided to walk off from us and got herself lost inside of the hospital and I wasn't able to find her for a couple of hours.
    When we finally got back home, someone had come to visit but didn't close the gate, well our terrier got out and was wondering around the neighborhood. I spent hours looking for her, decided to come home to tell girls the bad news but I found them playing WITH our dog. She came back while I was out looking for her and neither of my daughters thought to pick up the phone and let me know to come home.

I am a bad luck shit magnet, I believe this.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I am a bad luck shit magnet, I believe this.
    Indeed you are good sir, indeed you are.

You must have been a lawyer or a politician in a previous life to accumulate this much bad karma.

Still the Chocobo

Holy worst day ever.....

I guess the best thing is everybody is okay including the doggy You'll be fine GDT. You always make it through it.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Lvl 2 - Bronze

What's a guy got to do to get a break eh? Honestly, I've never known anyone to have things go wrong so often. And what's that dentist filling your teeth with? Friggin gold!? Just enjoy a bit of FF mate, hopefully something will go right for you in the game

Forget I Was Ever Here

Dang that is a terrible day and I thought my past 2 weeks were going pretty badly...Sorry to hear the news and hope Rachael gets better fast! O'd be stoked if my truck got stolen haha insurance!!! I love it but don't need it like our mystery guest says FF playtime will make things better hopefully and i noticed you playing it earlier!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm finally back here at last.
    My computer has been at the repair shop for the last several days and I should have gotten it back a couple of days ago but I'm still waiting. I couldn't wait any longer so I borrowed a spare computer off my mate until I get mine back, I have 2 comps voting to kick off, in just under 20 hours from now and I didn't know how many PM's I was coming back to (13PM and 3VM, not bad). I just got home from work with this replacement computer and jumped straight on, I missed you guys lol. How you all been? Miss me? lol. I got a lot to catch up on.

Sent Comp Entries and Payout Decision PM's:
    As soon as I post this mammoth update about my week I will be doing my MotM interview for Marccap then I will be updating all the competitions to bring them back to current.
    My Activity Around Here Is Slowing But Not Stopping, I've Returned FT to PSN:
    You will notice that my activity here for the moment will be less then I normally would do(maybe 2-3 times a day, instead of every couple of hours, don't stress nothing is wrong, you will find me through my PSN as I will be and have been playing an absurd amount of FFXIV while I haven't had my PC and now i'm kind of addicted lol, send me a request, lets chat. Nothing will be changing with the comps but they will be getting toy'd with to perfect them, in any and all variations of GDT RIP. (I made most of the major updates to the comps already, it's all about fine tuning them to make every competition look professionally made, that's my current goal.

I'm also using the FFXIV Minichat and FF Forums through my character profile webpage description ONLY, not the forums (my forum is here, I just post FF blogs if I have questions, 95% of their forum is JP region and I can't understand what's said most of the time) advertising there may get us some new members, hopefully.
    My Checklist OP Status:
    It's well in need of a update as I usually do it every week, but I don't think I've even synced my trophies for the last month and AMV of the Week well, that definetly needs changing, it won't be happening today though. Most likely do it on Sunday like I normally would.
    Gaming Update:
    Final Fantasy XIV Owns Me, I LOVE It! I will be making several topics in the FFXIV Forum soon if the threads I want to start up aren't there already.
    Started Playing Rayman Legends On The Vita But FF pulls rank lol.
    GTA and SR4 don't even come close imo that's why I bought them and lent them right away.
    MotM X2! Thank You, It's an great honor.
    Yoo_Hoo has informed me through PSN, he told me that I won MotM, thanks so much guys but as when I won it last year I feel there were others who deserved it more then myself, but I am very much grateful that you think of me so highly to make me the first member since the 2011 crash to win MotM for a second time and I will continue to do my best in the future as well. Marccap will have my interview at some point today. So he will post that for you to read when he has it.
    :gdt:
    Real Life Update.
    Anyway, this week has been a very expensive week for me, expenses explained below. I've had a lot of time to play FFXIV though, I love this game and will be playing it for a while to come. It's been a OK week though, nothing to complain about expect empty wallet syndrome and so much more to cheer about.

I want Ultradog177 to play FFXIV with me, he couldn't get the game atm. So i'm buying him a copy of the game tomorrow and sending it off to England so I can have some quality gaming time with my buddy from across the waves, along with a 2 month recharge for it to go with the first month that comes with the game for free.

When I send UD the game, I will also be sending Drjackel666 his copy of Telltales TWD back to him which is so long overdue, he probably thinks I forgot, but never once did I forget. His got a game of mine as well atm so all is good.

Rachael got her new cast put on yesterday and I'm a clean freak so I don't know how I've raised a daughter that's wants to keep the smelly old cast around and play with it, I binned it while she was at school today she hasn't noticed it's missing yet. But she has a bad habit of using her ruler to scratch the arm and has scratched and irritated it.

Serenity brought home a excellent term report card, top marks and because of such it's her choice where we go on the weekend, it'll be something to do with animals, I know that for a fact. Rachael had a good report card considering she has missed a few days here and there with medical issues and she hates doing homework so her grades suffered a wee bit. I'm proud of both of them equally.

Work is going great at the moment the company secured a big US contract so there is more overtime available then the current staff can handle, they have told us 50 new employees will be put on as soon as they finish extending the refrigerated work space which won't be until Xmas so i'm a very happy person right now
    I finally bought a Elgato Game Capture HD $228:
    I haven't even used it yet, but I will get back to my walkthroughs at some point soon, may do some FFXIV Dungeon Runs or Hunting Logs for each class, and because I can now record in HD I will start pumping out more video guides of new and somewhat new titles, more often. I might consider doing requests maybe.
    I bought a portable air con for $536: Also had to change the room around to get the AC where it needed to be. (By the window OC)
    It's for my gaming room as summer is fast approaching, but with all the electrical equipment I have in here summer is already here for me, small problem though, there is that much heat in here that the condensation from the machine was too intense for the driptray that was provided and after only just 30min my carpet was saturated with the overflow from the driptray, my computer stopped working that night....I wonder why??? lol.

Aussie temp solution for the PAC:
    I cut a piece of hose then made a small slice in it longways so it could fit over where the water comes out of the AC and wrapped it up with electrical tape to make the new seal that fits the AC water exit point, I then bought a stand for $60 to put the AC on it to elevate it, so I could place a huge bowl there to accommodate the extra water with a plastic bag under the hose going into the bowl for added protection in case the hose leaks. This didn't solve the problem as I said it was a temp solution for today but now I only have to empty the bowl every 2 hours instead of every 30min.
    The proper solution/s for the PAC:
    1) I elevate the AC Unit completely with a DIY 4x2 wood frame, with a slab of wood to top it off, all varnished to match the decor, doing so to get the units water exit point above the lowest height of the window. Get a wider longer hose so it will fit without snug (15mm inside space needed) then seal it with a drying water sealant so guaranteed it wont leak. This is the cheap option but could very well work by using gravity to my advantage.

2) Leave the unit as is, down low, with the 2 hours to fill pot, get the same type of hose as I explained in #1 and seal it off the same way, run the hose up and out the window but then I have to buy a mechanical water pump to pump the water up and out of the window instead. This will look better but the pump most likely will be pricey. I haven't decided which one yet but most likely will be the pump
    I went to EB to pick up my Saints Row 4 Prepaid Preorder but ended up spending $351:
    I have a mate who had the chance to play GTAV recently and he was having what appeared to be GTA withdrawal syndrome and was starting the affect his partner and newborn daughter with his agitation by getting quite loud and argumentative with them. Well I turned around and bought GTAV $110, GTAV Walkthrough $40 20%disc $32, and a Turtle Beach Earforce XP510 $350 40%disc $209, EB wants $30 more for the game then anywhere else but with my EB benefits of being a level 4 black carrot card holder my discounts more then makes up for it.

I look after my mates by making my collection bigger lol
    Because I have no interest in GTAV atm at all and that I have paid to play FFXIV for 7 months, I delivered it to that mate, still wrapped in plastic, with the walkthrough and told him there was no rush in playing it fast to return it to me, I may play it..... one day. I also lent Saints Row IV out to his kid brother with the game still wrapped in plastic also.
    I bought 5 games off that mate as well for $70
    His in need of cash badly at this point in time and he was going to take them to a Pawn Shop I told him that i'd buy them instead as they would give him like $2 a game, he made $60 more going through me and I got some decent games but I did overpay him a little but with good reason, for the sake of their newborn child.
    Hooking it up to the PC, Wasn't as straight forward and was the only cord they didn't include with the XP510
    The headset is wireless and runs on a receiver unit which I set up without a hassle and quickly got it paired to the PS3 and the Vita, sweet, awesome and will also be compatible with XBone and PS4, Tablets, Smart phones, etc the works including PC. I used my daughters Notebook in the absence of my PC, I HATE those things, I don't understand them, barely know how to use my PC, I have to get Rachael to set those things up for me. I'm getting better though yay.
    Unnecessary $45 Digital Optical Cable
    But I wasn't able to hook the PC sounds up to it, Rachael found that the cord I needed I was already using to send the PC noise to the surround sound player, so I took the plugs from the SSP and plugged it into the receiver. There was a digital out on the receiver so Rachael said to go buy a DOC and run that to the SSP from the receiver to get the PC noise back on the SSP as well as the headset, the cord worked but the PC sounds wasn't going to the SSP still, argh.

Well while I was picking the girls up from school, a fellow parent and friend told me why it wouldn't work. The sound cord from my PC/The Notebook was the red/white audio (weak audio signal) and could not be converted for the DOC to notice to rely the audio to the SSP.
    Final Solution:
    I used to use a AV splitting device, 1 audio in turns into 4 audio outs, to record my SD videos before I bought the Elgato GC HD. This other parent knew this, he told me to connect the PC red/white to AV splitting audio in and run 2 more sets of red/white from it's audio out, one to the receiver and the other to the SSP. This way worked but almost done my head in with this plug, that cord and all the rest of the shit, hell it was doing my head in again just trying to explaining it the best I could
    The rest of my expenses this week:
    $850 Car Rego (year)
    $60 Wireless Logitech Keyboard For PS3 to see if it playing FFXIV will be easier
    $30 Detail Doctor (Car Restorer, it's not bad, it's not great either but smells to me like cake batter)
    $30 Sticky (Great pet hair remover, even straight off the pet, don't use on walls or tile floors until it's got some carpet surface dirt on it first to reduce how sticky it actually is.
    $60 Two New Cushions with gel inserts as well as a cushion for the girls when they are in the car because Rachael likes comfort and Serenity doesn't like the car seat cause she ain't a baby anymore and that Rachael doesn't have to use one. My silly wombat and dirty monkey lol.
    Around $200 Male Grooming Kit, Wet Electric Razor and a mini set of clippers to trim nose, ear hair and my partial mono brow that pops up.
    Finished paying for the AC4 Preorder Caption Prize for October for a lucky member.
    Did you have a good read or give up reading it? Almost a novel it is lol.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Dang man you really like to keep everyone updated!!! Welcome back for now or at least till you get your pc back! You got a new game capture I see nice nice. But when are you going to have the time to do walkthroughs when your always playing Reborn.FF isn't free to play?

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast