Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Glad to have you back dude. I'm loving FFXIV too, we would love to have you over on Sargatanas. SE ...

Beast Incarnate

Glad to have you back dude. I'm loving FFXIV too, we would love to have you over on Sargatanas. SE are doing world transfers now I believe so you can bring your current character over to our world. We have a nice group of players in a Linkshell and a Free Company too. A few of them are already at endgame and we are all happy to help with anything

The Last of my Kind

Glad to read this update GDT Congrats on MotM, well deserved.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well done on MotM GDT! Its amazing so much shit seems to happen to such a nice person man! Anti's right, you were a politician or a bus driver in a previous life, an evil man!

Galaxy beauty pirate

Good to see you back! I was already worried.

Also, Ultradog is one lucky guy.
    Sig by Ramon

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Good to see you back! I was already worried.

Also, Ultradog is one lucky guy.
    nah I'm not

It's just GDT, being GDT

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on winning August MotM GDT + on your recent

Keep up the gran work you do on this site!

PRO Member

congrats on august member of the month dude you deserve it and welcome back here's a drink on me.

Ice Cream Firefighter

My mother had moved in a few weeks ago while she was looking for a retirement home, the last 5 days I've been helping her to achieve her goal faster. I've also had to do a few big work shifts as well, so I've practically had no time to myself at all and whenever I gained some spare time to myself, instead of coming here like I should have been doing, I went and played some FFXIV instead. Selfish

Well, I'm finally back again and my mother finally has a new home at the Gold Coast. Time to catch up here again before I start playing anymore FFXIV.

I've had the chance while playing FFXIV to see UD and I took him sightseeing recently by taking him from Ul'dah to Gridania on foot and I showed him where i'm currently spending a lot of my time at. UD is also one of my FC (The GDT Reaper's,) leaders and we are a crew of 14 now.

So what have I missed out on in my absence?

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Good to see you're back, GDT!
    On my end, you haven't missed much. Except for me taking an unpopular stance on MP trophies on some upcoming games (such as not hating the MP trophies on Batman: Arkham Origins), which goes against traditional philosophy and didn't win me any friends. Go figure.
    I also got a new sig and avy from DaRe and have earned rights to the WWE2K14 TROPHY GUIDE!!! Be sure to tell me what you think when it's done!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I haven't made a good gaming update for a while now. Been working uber hard and long hours as of late at work and haven't had a great deal to update on.

I have only bought a couple of games for myself in recent months and that is the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix and Beyond: Two Souls, haven't played either yet because FFXIV is my gaming life right now. I also bought a handful of games from a mate of mine, all older titles though.

I've also been playing Rayman Legends on the Vita and it's awesome, my favorite Vita game I've played so far.

FFXIV has being going great, I have a crew of 17 all running around with GDT above their heads and we have worked on multiple dungeons together, we are a very fun bunch of people. I have 2 jobs....White Mage and Dragoon with Warrior being the next job I learn. But atm I'm working on my different DoL and DoH classes so I can better equip my other characters classes when I level them up.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quick Update.

I'm tired of continually working double shifts, just finished another 14hr shift and apparently it's going to be like this until christmas, looking forward to having 6 weeks off come 15th Dec.

I picked up one of my Batman Preorders the other day, haven't played it yet but the statue looks amazing. I have a second Batman preorder as well but because of WB problems it was pushed back by 2 weeks, it comes with a different statute and I have already got someone lined up to buy the secondary game from me so I don't have 2 copies of it.

I picked up October's Caption Prize today the AC4 PS3 Preorder Bundle and I will get mine on the PS4 and will be my first PS4 title

I have also completed the Gridania's Black Shroud Section of my FFXIV Bestiary over my weekend but still have a bit more to go to complete the whole thing.

Here is a photo of one of the less reached areas within the game,
    East Shroud's Hanging Bell within the Sylphlands with my character Daze Wildflower.

Now I need to go update the competitions and such, only 2 days to go.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I just received some great news from work, I got a promotion and I'm now the head foreman of the forklift drivers on my shift. They also told me that I have the day off today so they can adjust my pay for me.

On FFXIV I have reached lv47 as a White Mage and have also saved over 1 million gil as I've worked out how to make 40k+ a hour.

Now I have to update the competitions and such.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Bout time you got some good news man, you always seem to be having bad luck. Promotion, eh? Keeeeeerching! Congratulations mate, you can drive your forklift truck around work now like a boss . And I can only imagine how many hours you have invested in FFXIV now man, it must be a lifetime lol. Keep up the great work as ever my friend

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thanks John, all it really means though is that I have a computer and a megaphone on my forklift lol, not even a pay rise in fact going to salary means I get less money as i'm not paid by the hour anymore, but days off are paid now.

Talking of days off, I have this week off due to injury lol. I went out dirtbiking on Saturday and came off hard when a kangaroo came out in front of me and bunged my leg up real good, deep gash, 107 stitches at least what I can count. I work hard but definitely play harder and will be another scar to add to the growing collection. This bad luck is actually good as i've wanted some time off from all the work i've been doing lately.

So I have a week of FFXIV while resting my leg because work said i'm a liability.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I HATE windows 8.1.

After getting my PC back from getting repaired I thought to update it by getting 8.1 installed on it. It took me 3 days o get everything set up right, easy to do things have become harder for me but I will learn how to use this better. But I now need to update my graphics driver and sound card as I can no longer have my PC on 2 TV's and it's barely working on even one as I type this.

I have updates to make in the competitions for previous comps and have them all written on paper to save me some time and hopefully I get things running smoothly and up to date very soon.

Sorry to everyone involved in the hold up with the comps.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Shit mate that sucks. Can you go back to Windows 7 since that would probably be less of a shit fight or are you determined to continue with 8?

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Ice Cream Firefighter

I ended up reverting back to windows 7 home premium as I dislike the windows 8 system but had to take the PC back to the repair shop as 7 doesn't auto download the network adapters needed for the internet to run. It even almost screwed with my ps3 as well as I have the elgato game capture card hooked up to the PC and PS3 that when I booted up my PS3 I had no picture, but I fixed it my looking at a mates ps3 menu and memorizing where I had to go to reset the display as HDMI.

I'm a bad father atm lol, I not long got home from the midnight launch of the XBO and had both my daughters with me. Serenity fell asleep in my arms like normal with her Care Bear stuffed toy, while Rachael played my Vita. I also got 2 launch games Dead Rising 3 and Ryse along with a 1year live gold membership. I also picked up my AC4 for the PS4 but have another week to wait for the PS4 to release. I will set it up tomorrow but tonight, more FFXIV for me.

I will also be making the rest of the competition updates I need to make tomorrow from last month and a few people need to contacted about what they are going to do with their friend options from their buried alive prizes and a couple more about their owed prizes but all in all everything will be up to date before the end of this weekend.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

So, you don't have much to do then :p. Looks like your going to be busy for a bit mate. Let me know what you think of AC4 when you play it on PS4, I bet it will look just epic . And I hope your better to man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Hope you feel better, GDT. Don't feel like you're a bad dad either. I guess everyone doubts themselves at times (I should know), but we know you're a good dad. Take care.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Ice Cream Firefighter

It's not a good day for the people in my area. I've recently moved house to Goodna to be near my in-laws and work. Well today a dead battered body was found in the bush across the street from my house in a very small bush that leads to the cemetery, police have the whole street cornered off and have been door knocking to find out more information. The only thing that I could tell them was that I heard a commotion at about 3am this morning but I've lived here now for the last 3 months and arguments during the night isn't uncommon around here. This scares me as there is a murderer running around here and could could strike again.

On a better note though. today I bought myself a PC version of FFXIV so I can have the better hotbar than what is offered on the ps3 and got another 30days free added to my subscription. But I also bought a Razor Anansi mmo gaming keyboard and a Razor Death Adder gaming mouse. Have to wait a few more hours though until they release the 2.1 patch with currently has the game servers down.

I wont have my CL updated like I hoped I would before CL of the year EoY kicks off as my CL requires a large amount of updating and I am currently more concerned with the last of the competitions before the big drawing on NYD. I will however replace the AMV of the week with a new AMV for the EoY's.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast