Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Looks awesome Vettes, lets play Titanfall soon Bit of a huge update to make but still need to update my ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Looks awesome Vettes, lets play Titanfall soon

Bit of a huge update to make but still need to update my OP badly.

Gaming Update

Toggle Spoiler

Infernosarrux my Xbone Disgrace

Toggle Spoiler

New things about my gaming room

Toggle Spoiler

So now i'm just screwing around with the keyboards, keypad and the 2 Mouse' and their settings for FFXIV to make things run smoother and more efficient for all around me, but let me say I know squat about Macros and Keybindings and junk. But i'm learning as I go, one step at a time. I still need a couple of things like a powered USB Hub to use around the consoles and PC and I wish to get something a bit better then the old shelving unit that houses my figurines and Statues.

But i'm finally up to date with everything again and Daftprophets is only days away from getting the 3rd place big comp owed prize, he has been uber patient with me over the last 8 months. (I'm ashamed of myself). I'm actually not going to do the big comp I was planning on doing, as I feel that i'm being put on a pedistool as the sites savior. I'm not no savior of the site and I think the staff deserve to be the highlight this year with that huge competition they have going.
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 08-15-2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Added a couple more things as I won a prize today, sweet!

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Galaxy beauty pirate

From what I read about your daughter (and the mssgs she posted here) she looks pretty intelligent. I couldn't help but laugh a little when I saw she used your creditcard and played on your XBone account..

How is Plants vs zombies? That game is also on the PS3/Vita I think.. Still addicted to FF XIV too I see. I kinda want to start the game again whenever I have a PS4, but the addiction factor is holding me back a bit.

Site has actually been more lively lately. Most of the staff are working hard to run this place, new comps and editorials, people calling more guides etc. So that's a good thing.
    Sig by Ramon

Forget I Was Ever Here

Updated the CL I see . NFS was weak wasn't even enjoyable really with the major grind for everything and still a huge lack of of customizing. Sucks everyone got excited for it just to be let down. I haven't heard any news for the new one but I know I may not get it...Who the heck are you racing with that couldn't bust you? Sounds like you were in a supercar and they were in a Beamer or something.

What are you looking forward to playing in the next few months?

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

That's a massive update man! Really glad to hear someone else enjoyed Goat Simulator, lol!

You have so much awesome stuff in your gaming room man! Looking forward to the next update!

Also, I'm a patient man so please, take your time

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Ice Cream Firefighter

Only a small update today. I have recently won myself a '24' touchscreen computer screen so I decided to install windows 8 on it again and that's where my issues started all over again with my PC. I could not connect to the PC's internet even though I still had a great connection. Took it to the PC shop and the guy said it was about time I just bought a new tower as he has worked on it way too many times. So I did and now own a basic tower that will be good enough until I get my gaming tower.

FFXIV ARR: My botanist is up to lv50, My miner is up to lv50, I have been able to get myself a second member for my FC and they had enough gil on them to buy and fully furnish our FC house, we have 3 hottubs and a 2.5mil gil moogle mailbox Chocobo colouring has just come out in patch 2.35 and now my chocobo is a very nice plum purple.

That's it for me for the moment as it's time for me to get back to FFXIV ARR

P.S. Yoo_Hoo the only game on my mind right now other than FFXIV ARR is DESTINY!!!! For sure!

Here is a image of my FFXIV character Daze Wildflower and the next caption image will be of her
    (Not this one)

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819