Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; So I have taken the last day to start playing this newbie of mine and I have to say I ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

So I have taken the last day to start playing this newbie of mine and I have to say I have heaps of fun in the 3 stages I have done so far and have received True Jedi ranking on each stage I have completed. I also love how almost everything is breakable as well. Current rating 7/10

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Just updated the Anime Corner with a new AMV of the week.

Now I have to design the next couple of competitions that will kick off in 13hrs. (I'm behind, i'm normally finished making them by now)

Easter morning was great here, the girls and their cousins went on a great easter egg hunt, whoever found the most hidden eggs got the grand prize a big easter basket filled with goodies. My girls didn't win but Rachael came second and she was a bit butthurt by that, as she missed out by 1 egg lol. She got over it when her cousin shared it with everyone, but still rubbed it in his face that she got Lego City Undercover for the Wii U and that won her a stay in her grandparents room for an hour and no game for the day, OUCH lol.

Happy Easter Everyone!
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 03-30-2013 at 08:57 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    So I have taken the last day to start playing this newbie of mine and I have to say I have heaps of fun in the 3 stages I have done so far and have received True Jedi ranking on each stage I have completed. I also love how almost everything is breakable as well. Current rating 7/10
    Just wait til you get to the RTS elements they added to this one. While it may not have the voice acting of the last 2 Lego games, this is the best one IMO.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

The Last of my Kind

Your new checklist is looking awesome man, keep it up

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Yay Lego Star Wars!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on your recent

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Ice Cream Firefighter

Finally home after 4 days away so I can update my Bioshock Infinite and Lego Star Wars trophies and now brings me to having over 2,800 trophies so #3,000 will be coming soon (Lets see if I can make it a like #2,000 was, Lollipop Chainsaw) I will be starting to design the new competition as well that should have been posted 10 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Just wait til you get to the RTS elements they added to this one. While it may not have the voice acting of the last 2 Lego games, this is the best one IMO.
    I'm there now and i'm loving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Your new checklist is looking awesome man, keep it up
    Thanks mate sorry I haven't been to yours in a while but I will visit real soon I promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Yay Lego Star Wars!
    I would have to agree with you sir it's heaps of fun and not overly easy like I expected it to be, but it ain't hard either especially with the red brick cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on your recent
    Thank You mate #35 should have been better then a FC3 though. The next FC should be all co-op those were fun compared to the game.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Deathless Destroyer

So you're putting money towards the "super-mega-awesome-manly-bluray-Sony-exclusive-epic-emotional-story" version of The Last of Us

I may consider buying that (well, as long as it's $100 or under...) seeing as that'll probably be my last game before the PS4 releases with all its glory :/
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Ice Cream Firefighter

I can't sign into PSN at the moment because I forgot to pay my internet bill and they slowed my service down that much it would take me over 2 hours to download a 32MB update (I'm using works computer atm) this is why I haven't been here much lately over the last couple of days but I should be good to go tomorrow like normal when they return my speed.

In the meantime though I have been playing Dead Island offline by myself which is a effin good challenge if you hang out in the Deadzone, which I will admit I had myself a rage quit yesterday and scared both my daughters because I couldn't get any breathing room from the zombie scum. I have just reached the Jungle, level 34 and have encountered my first butcher and I axed him without losing any life.

All I have left for the platinum is "part 3 and 4", 38/100 Rage attacks, 26/120 collectables, 14/50 level ups, 23/76 areas to explore, 1 rare weapon, complete the first act with everyone & 6x Co-op trophies. Current Rating 5/10 it feels like a rip combination of Borderlands and Dead Rising 2.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lord of all Goat-Men

Explore the jungle for an awesome surprise

Toggle Spoiler

Ice Cream Firefighter

I forgot to tell everyone that my eldest baby has just turned 10 on Friday. It was a party at Kingston Park Raceway (Go-Karting) She had heaps of fun and I was even a little jelly of her as I couldn't get in a Kart with my broken leg (which is doing great) She also got a new notebook from her grandparents, a new BMX from her Aunty and I bought her a new desk for her to use her notebook, a couple of new games and some new soccer stuff as she will be starting indoor soccer soon.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Sounds like she had an birthday, lucky kid. Good to hear your broken leg is doing well.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum. Keep it up! I want it so badly but wait until the price drop down.

What game is next for you?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum. Keep it up! I want it so badly but wait until the price drop down.

What game is next for you?
    Honestly IMO rent it, it ain't worth the money and is disappointing for Ubisoft but the co-op was quite fun.

As for what's next I don't know I'm chopping and changing what I play all the time now, it most likely will be Dead Island but Bioshock Infinite, Lego Star Wars 3 might be first as well. I'm about the trophies this year not the platinums, they are just a bonus.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I might be making you guys find eggs for the comp but I have been busy finding things too.

In Dead Island I just picked up all collectibles 140/140 without the use of a guide I'm now level 40 and I'm just about to complete the whole game, SOLO mind you which has pissed me off at a couple of occasions, especially when NPC can't fight for shit and kept dying (Ope) and I ran into the "Yerema Stuck" glitch which was annoying. 73/74 island explored as well but I still got to go a little further so I will be getting that trophy very soon.

Dead Island will be my next platinum

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Deathless Destroyer

Good luck with the Dead Island , hope the retarded AI don't mess up your chances too badly!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Good luck with the Dead Island , hope the retarded AI don't mess up your chances too badly!
    I completed the game just fine, ending was predictable and the AI was indeed very stupid but what screwed me over was the explore the island trophy I finished on 73/74 island explored, even though I went everywhere and explored everything. I just checked the guide and it looks like there are problems with this trophy popping.

Does anyone know if the Prison Rooftop (Final fight) was supposed to be one of the areas for the trophy?

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Done my shopping and had $50 left over so I went and bought

Dead Rising 2 OTR

Lord of the Rings War in the North.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Does anyone know if the Prison Rooftop (Final fight) was supposed to be one of the areas for the trophy?
    The problem with the trophy for exploring the island came was fixed with a patch so if you haven't installed the patch do that and it should fix the problem. If you installed the patch it has to be on one of the other three maps, as you can't finish the game without exploring the whole prison. It's likely St. Moresby that's the problem. There are some really tiny areas on there.

Unrelated note. Nice to see my name on your winner's boards. Thanks for running those contests. Looking forward to participating in more in the future.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Ah I never installed the patch for the weapon duping as I needed it from the city onwards and if I have missed one it's in the jungle as I had 44 locations by the time I finished the police station and that is in tune with the guides images.

Glad you like seeing your name there, next week everyone shall receive their payments owed.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast