Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist

This is a discussion on GDT's Plats, Stats and Chats Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer Ah I never installed the patch for the weapon duping as I needed it from the ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Ah I never installed the patch for the weapon duping as I needed it from the city onwards and if I have missed one it's in the jungle as I had 44 locations by the time I finished the police station and that is in tune with the guides images.
    I'd get the "Right 4 Life" trophy out of the way and all of your collectible/kills trophies out of the way before installing the patch then. The patch fixes the number of locations but on my save file it erased all progress I'd made with collectibles and reset who I'd finished act I with. I'd go for the leveling glitch with the broken brass knuckles on the thugs arm as well before installing the patch as I'm pretty sure the patch removes that as well. Saves a ton of time.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Added my new AMV of the week to my Anime Corner this time it's a anime called Deadman Wonderland with Linkin Park's... Wretches and Kings.

I will also be spending the day adding more things to my CL like my platinums among a few other things. So I will be here but not forum active so if anyone wants to chat send me a chat msg or a friend request so you can.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have finally added some more sections to my Checklist still got 5 more to go but everything that I have in the OP atm is up to date.

New Sections In OP
    Trophy Guides.
    Site Awards.
    YouTube Gaming Uploads.
    Gimp Artwork.
    Member shout-outs (Will be adding more names very soon.)

Extra things I done in OP
    Fixed up the writing in a few places where there was some spelling errors.
    Fixed up the headers so now they are all the same size and look a lot neater.
    Categorized Gimp Art into their own sections.
    Added the new art that I have made (mainly My CL images and Competition Images)
    Added all my new YouTube Videos (not that many)
    Somewhat updated my Member Shoutouts (will be adding more very soon)
    Wrapped spoiler tags around my PS3 Games list by letter.

Sections I'm adding to the 2nd post, tonight or tomorrow.
    Trophy Stats.
    Games I Boost.
    Trophy Milestones.
    Yearly Goals.
    My Platinum Collection.

Extra things to do for the 2nd post
    Update my Stats.
    Add Dead Island and Dead Rising 2 OTR to my boost list.
    Update the Yearly Goals.
    Redesign my platcards for my platted titles.
    Update that I have paid for Dead Island Riptide.
    Edit my Currently Playing list.

I'm taking a break for a while I have been on the computer way too long.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Shit mate, you've put a lot of work into this. It's looking real good Still gotta add you on PSN for NFS: Most Wanted.

Thanks for the shout out mate Can't believe you've got more shout outs coming, you've got a shitload lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Shit mate, you've put a lot of work into this. It's looking real good Still gotta add you on PSN for NFS: Most Wanted.

Thanks for the shout out mate Can't believe you've got more shout outs coming, you've got a shitload lol.
    hey if you done your shoutouts like I have done, you would have 157 Shoutouts as all those shoutouts are in my friends list.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

hey if you done your shoutouts like I have done, you would have 157 Shoutouts as all those shoutouts are in my friends list.
    Ha ha ha maybe.

VitaUnlocked

Nice update, good to see your Gimp artwork, very cool

Deathless Destroyer

The new update is looking great I like the relatively new design, keep up the updates!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Death is Awaiting....

It is indeed looking great. Just took a look through it. Looking good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

-i- love myself.

Outstanding update, GDT I'm loving your CL.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I won't yet be completing the final part of my CL as I have just spent the last several hours going through both my old and new CL's and all 661 VM''s as well as all my competitions to acquire the names of the people that have taken time to read something of mine or post something to me to send them a friend request and add them to my Shoutouts Section in a few days after they are either accepted or denied, to add them all to the SO list

I ended up with 84 names from doing this and have visited them all to send them a request. Only 3 of them are no longer active and for some reason I can't find 2 members in the members list.....IDK.

Finally getting everything together and running smoothly now with My Profile, CL, Competitions, Mailing List and my Staffroom, but still have more to go but it's getting so much easier.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Ok so another day of updating, now my CL is almost complete. Just spent the last couple of hours working on the 2nd post placing the rest of the sections that I want in there. But i'm still open to hear what you guys would like to see added to it.

I still have to work on my new platcards for my 35 platinums but this isn't going to be a quick thing at all to get ready, now I'm just about to go make myself some dinner, then come back to place the anchor tags to navigate this easier.

My girls are at their Grandparents for the night so i'm by myself and I miss them already but they will be home tomorrow

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I've just finished weaving a shit ton of [anchors] into my CL, please try some of the links and see what you you think of how easily you can move around my CL or any problems if you run into any.

All that's left now is the complete transfer of my platinum collection over here now but for the moment I need to design Image #5 for the comp first, shout-out going to the awesome Ultradog177 for he has supplied me with a image to use, I haven't decided if i'm going to use it as a base image or the overlay layer just yet as I have been busy making this complete.

Need to update my shoutouts now as I have almost doubled my friends overnight.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

HOLY MOLY"S DOUGHNUT SHOP……You have updated this a lot since I came by and WoW it looks really good and amazing just like before..You really spend a lot of time putting this together Daze and it shows. I didn't know you made all those banners in your spoiler nice work my friend.

It is time for me to go underground

Local Drunk

You've done even more since yesty It's looking really good

Good luck with those goals mate, you've set yourself some insane ones but they're understandable.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    HOLY MOLY"S DOUGHNUT SHOP……You have updated this a lot since I came by and WoW it looks really good and amazing just like before..You really spend a lot of time putting this together Daze and it shows. I didn't know you made all those banners in your spoiler nice work my friend.
    I always put my all into everything that I do so that way I can say I have no regrets and I'm glad it shows, but I always say I can do better and have already noticed some errors. Also thanks for liking my artwork, it's average compared to something the other great artists on this site can do but I like them and my favourites are UD's Sub Banners. But they are just renders and writing, but i'm an excellent renderer.

You've done even more since yesty It's looking really good

Good luck with those goals mate, you've set yourself some insane ones but they're understandable.
    Yeah, I said I would be finished today cept for the plats section and I finally produced it and yeah having high goals is always a good motivator but hey I have done 1 already and when I get my Elgato HD recorder I will smash 10X that amount of full walkthroughs out with it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Yeah, I said I would be finished today cept for the plats section and I finally produced it and yeah having high goals is always a good motivator but hey I have done 1 already and when I get my Elgato HD recorder I will smash 10X that amount of full walkthroughs out with it.
    True, you did but I wasn't expecting this much lol. Guess it is Good going mate How long til you get your Elgato HD recorder?

Ice Cream Firefighter

I just spent a bit of time in the first post making small notes on what changes I could make to make it better and these are the ideas I had.

1) Create buttons for the categories in the browser

2) Add anime icons for the anime's in the now watching and have watched sections and provide the links to watch them for free like I do in the AMV of the week

3) Create a sister thread, where I can store the old AMV's of the week and provide the link in the AMV OTW

4) Make a copy of the Ridge Racer Unbounded Trophy Guide Image, make a smaller copy and add it to the link with the words

5) Lose the site award images and display it similar to how I have the trophy milestones

6) Display my favourite video from each game I have recorded for, to display and showcase my work

7) Make new side banners similar to my skull banners which I had in my other CL (Which I have just given to YooHoo) to go down the sides of the spoilers in Gimp Artwork (If I can that is. If not I will create thumbnails for each image and lose the spoilers)

8) Add the rest of my shoutouts

9) Create more button images to replace the letter, Vita, PS and Super links

10) Straighten and Space the PS3 game's spoilers and in each of letters box sections add a image of a anime character whose name starts with that letter. eg Luffy's image in L etc

11) Add YouTube links to the PS and SNES titles to show some gameplay from that game

12) Add winning members avatars to the results to give it a bit more flair

See There is always room for improvement lol and I only just finished making it

True, you did but I wasn't expecting this much lol. Guess it is Good going mate How long til you get your Elgato HD recorder?
    I might buy it for my daughters to give to me for my BDay in June

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is one hell of a checklist!!! It's been one of my favorites since you started it and it looks really really good. So much time and dedication, keep up the fantastic work.
    Currently Playing:
    Dead Space 3

~ Sig by Nevetsteven2 ~

The Last of my Kind

Bloody nice job on the checklist Hope your doing good!

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast