Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; @ dr_mayus thanks buddy fun game my 3 year old son would play also so i was taking my time ...

PRO Member

@ dr_mayus
    thanks buddy fun game my 3 year old son would play also so i was taking my time with it so he could have fun playing.

@ chambers35
    thanks buddy. I hope to catch up to you in plat s real soon.

@snakebit
    us old guys have to stick together my friend!!

@dragonwolfvii
    thanks dragon always nice to have you stop by.

@gokussjin
    always great for my wingman to come by and offer his congrats. I see 100 plats coming for you in the near future!!!

@smashguy
    thanks for the birthday wishes my friend. I will be on tonight and tomorrow if you want to help me wrap up mw3. Can't do it without my teammate!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your lego harry potter platinum my friend,well done and sweet cl as ever,great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I'm hoping to get 100 plats , but I really can't be sure..with all the financial situation going on , tough times are ahead of me and my country and I can't be sure if I will be able to keep on playing..but gaming is my last thought if any of these happens..

Amyway man , once again congrats!!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    congrats on your lego harry potter platinum my friend,well done and sweet cl as ever,great work
    thanks john thanks for the kind words my friend.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    i'm hoping to get 100 plats , but i really can't be sure..with all the financial situation going on , tough times are ahead of me and my country and i can't be sure if i will be able to keep on playing..but gaming is my last thought if any of these happens..

Amyway man , once again congrats!!!!
    i here you buddy i have been following the financial crisis in greece for the last two years. It cant be easy for everyone. And you have to have your priorities. I know that from experience. Here's hoping everything turns out well for everyone over there. If things get to bad just move here and i will give you a job selling cars!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    i here you buddy i have been following the financial crisis in greece for the last two years. It cant be easy for everyone. And you have to have your priorities. I know that from experience. Here's hoping everything turns out well for everyone over there. If things get to bad just move here and i will give you a job selling cars!
    I'll take that under consideration man , thanks a Lot!!!now lets keep platting games!!

Retired...

@smashguy
    thanks for the birthday wishes my friend. I will be on tonight and tomorrow if you want to help me wrap up mw3. Can't do it without my teammate!!!
    Don't worry I'm here to help you tonight for sure... I don't want to trade my MW3 until you get plat for sure I know you need my help so badly.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on Lego Harry Potter platinum
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Mista J

keep up the great work man

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

PRO Member

I see you got your MW3 plat. Congrats dude.

I know you haven't officially announced it on here but seen it in your trophies.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post

I know you haven't officially announced it on here but seen it in your trophies.
    Yeah, he got a plat last night I played with him!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Yeah, he got a plat last night I played with him!

I kind of figured you were. I seen both of you playing last night.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the MW3 plat King. I know you've been close to it for awhile now so its well deserved. What are you planning on going for next?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

the official update

plat #25

Call of Duty
    Modern Warfare 3

yes it is finally official. i have to give my friend smashguy a huge shoutout. he helped me with just about every spec op mission and survival mission in the game. now for those of us who know smash you know he has a hearing problem so he does not use a mic. but i will tell you what i would play any game with him anytime because you will never need the mic. he is a great player and i look forward to teaming up with him again. I am actually considering buying battlefield 3 just so i can get together with him again. thanks again my friend!!

PRO Member

thanks snake. and again congrats to you for your batman arkham asylum plat. a very nice addition to your collection!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the MW3 plat King. I know you've been close to it for awhile now so its well deserved. What are you planning on going for next?
    thanks denara. yeah that one did take a little while. i think i am going to finish mass effect 2. i have already started my insanity run so i think that will be the next plat. but i am going to buy ffxiii-2 and kindoms of amular tomorrow so that might change or i may use it as motivation to finish the plat before i start a new game. i still have a bunch of games i havent even opened yet(uncharted 3, skyrim, la noire, both dragon age 1 and 2, mortal kombat, crysis 2. i have to get my ass in gear and get a move on.

Retired...

the official update

plat #25

Call of Duty
    Modern Warfare 3

yes it is finally official. i have to give my friend smashguy a huge shoutout. he helped me with just about every spec op mission and survival mission in the game. now for those of us who know smash you know he has a hearing problem so he does not use a mic. but i will tell you what i would play any game with him anytime because you will never need the mic. he is a great player and i look forward to teaming up with him again. I am actually considering buying battlefield 3 just so i can get together with him again. thanks again my friend!!
    My pleasure man! Actually I gave up of Battlefield 3 due to bullsh*t two trophies (mic) i.e Ninjas & Bullseye only.

Congrats again!

PRO Member

thanks denara. yeah that one did take a little while. i think i am going to finish mass effect 2. i have already started my insanity run so i think that will be the next plat. but i am going to buy ffxiii-2 and kindoms of amular tomorrow so that might change or i may use it as motivation to finish the plat before i start a new game. i still have a bunch of games i havent even opened yet(uncharted 3, skyrim, la noire, both dragon age 1 and 2, mortal kombat, crysis 2. i have to get my ass in gear and get a move on.

I know what it is to have a backlog. I have 30 plus games I haven't started yet. Trying to clean up my back log so bad. Kinda hard to do when I have games I really want to play also.

I also want to finish my Insanity run in Mass effect 2 but am finidng it hard to do. Only have 2 recruit missions left to do and a few other things before the end.

PRO Member

I know what it is to have a backlog. I have 30 plus games I haven't started yet. Trying to clean up my back log so bad. Kinda hard to do when I have games I really want to play also.

I also want to finish my Insanity run in Mass effect 2 but am finidng it hard to do. Only have 2 recruit missions left to do and a few other things before the end.
    i hear you the insanity run is sick. the first recruit mission i did took me like two hours. the krogans are very hard to kill!

Mista J

the official update

plat #25

Call of Duty
    Modern Warfare 3

nice work on that plat man. very cool. keep it up

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast