Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by dragonwolfvii congratulations on your new plat man. Whats up next? thanks dragon. Something easy. I think i ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwolfvii View Post
    congratulations on your new plat man. Whats up next?

thanks dragon. Something easy. I think i will finish sly cooper.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    way to go king, i kept seeing you on psn playing that game, glad you finally succeeded
    thanks mayus. Yeah i was determined to finish it. I wouldn't even play anything else because i didn't want to be distracted or get interested in anything else.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    oh man it feels like i aven't been here in years. i really need to update my list. i have been neglectinging it for far too long. but i finally have something to add to my list.
    PLAT #26 TOM CLANCY'S H.A.W.X
    THIS GAME WAS ALOT OF FUN BUT THERE WAS DEFINATELY ALOT OF ONLINE GRINDING FOR THIS ONE. I HAVE TO GIVE A GREAT BIG SHOUT-OUT TO JAY_HAWK12 FOR GRINDING AWAY WITH ME FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS SO WWE COULD BOTH EARN THIS PLAT. I AM GALD THAT IS FINALLY OVER!
    You earned it bro. I try to stick with it. After I kicked that guy out of our group, I felt much better. What a hell of a grind session to get it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    You earned it bro. I try to stick with it. After I kicked that guy out of our group, I felt much better. What a hell of a grind session to get it.
    YEAH THAT GUY WAS A NIGHTMARE. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. YOU AND YOUR COUSIN WERE THE BEST. AND ENJOY YOUR NEW PLAT TOO MY FRIEND!

PRO Member

oh man it feels like i aven't been here in years. i really need to update my list. i have been neglectinging it for far too long. but i finally have something to add to my list.
    PLAT #26

TOM CLANCY'S H.A.W.X

THIS GAME WAS ALOT OF FUN BUT THERE WAS DEFINATELY ALOT OF ONLINE GRINDING FOR THIS ONE. I HAVE TO GIVE A GREAT BIG SHOUT-OUT TO JAY_HAWK12 FOR GRINDING AWAY WITH ME FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS SO WWE COULD BOTH EARN THIS PLAT. I AM GALD THAT IS FINALLY OVER!
    Congrats my friend. Job well done. I know its been a long time coming for you.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats my friend. Job well done. I know its been a long time coming for you.

thanks snake. i am going to play a few games before i start my next long one (ninja gaiden sigma 2)

Retired...

Congrats on your newest platinum! Keep it up!

I know next plat should be Sly 1, it's super easy and fast platinum, you will get a plat within a day or two.

Wait, NGS2 will give you lots of trouble, I heard the server might be lagging no?

Good luck! You deserve it man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

WHO DAT!!!!

nice collection King, great job......keep it up brotha and if you need any help HOLLA and BTW SPAWN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by smashguy View Post
    congrats on your newest platinum! Keep it up!

I know next plat should be sly 1, it's super easy and fast platinum, you will get a plat within a day or two.

wait, ngs2 will give you lots of trouble, i heard the server might be lagging no?

Good luck! You deserve it man!
    thanks smash. Yeah i know all about the troubles for ngs2 but i like the idea of getting that plat. I will take my time with it. Do a playthrough then play something else then go back for another playthrough. But i want to play some other stuff before i jump into that. The plan is to finish sly cooper, then finish ffxiii-2. Then i am going to play uncharted 3 and darksiders then i am going to jump into ngs2. I want to try to get those four plats by the end of the month to get to thirty plats then go for ngs2.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    nice collection King, great job......keep it up brotha and if you need any help HOLLA and BTW SPAWN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKS RIDER. IF I NEED YA, YOU WILL DEFINATELY HERE FROM ME! US OLD GUYS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. AND YES, SPAWN DOES ROCK!!!

WHO DAT!!!!

THANKS RIDER. IF I NEED YA, YOU WILL DEFINATELY HERE FROM ME! US OLD GUYS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. AND YES, SPAWN DOES ROCK!!!
    yes we do brother!!!!

PRO Member

Congrats on the hawx platinum king , you are the man!!! What do you say about Ace combat?Should we give it a try?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Congrats on the hawx platinum king , you are the man!!! What do you say about Ace combat?Should we give it a try?
    thanks my friend, i was hoping you would see that i finally got the plat. i was planning to grab ace combat maybe this week so i am ready when you are. you still need to finish ninja gaiden 3 though. i have a nice bottle of whiskey in my draw waitng to toast that milestone when you get it!!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

PLAT #26

TOM CLANCY'S H.A.W.X

Big congrats on a fantastic acheivment mate and great team work too.Im sure it was all worth it in the end.Keep up the awesome work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Big congrats on a fantastic acheivment mate and great team work too.Im sure it was all worth it in the end.Keep up the awesome work mate
    thanks john. i appreciate the nice words and thanks for the visit. and oh yeah it felt sooo good finally seeing that platinum!!!!

The One and Only

Dude, I got a few things to tell ya!

1. I love your checklist! Those banners are badass, and it was worth the wait for it to load!
    2. Congratz on your latest . I heard some things about that game, and it looks great on your trophy collection. A job well done.
    3. Keep up the good work.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your new plat Kings. That's the first time I've seen it and I think its one of the better looking platinum images. Also, when you finally decide to go for NGS2, I wish you a lot of luck and patience as I know how hard it can be from reading other peoples opinions on the game.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

@DARE. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS BUDDY. I HAVE TO PUT SOME MORE WORK INTO THE CHECKLIST THOUGH. ITS LOOKING KINDA SLOPPY AND I HAVE TO UPDATE ALOT OF IT.

@DENARA THANKS DENARA. YEAH I LOVE THE PLAT IMAGE. I SAW IT ON GOKU'S PUZZLE AND I REALIZED I HAD THAT GAME SO I WENT FOR IT. THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES FOR NGS2. I KNOW I AM IN FOR A NICE BIG CHALLENGE WITH THAT ONE BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

I ALSO HAVE A LITTLE UPDATE. I STARTED PLAYING SLY COOPER AND AM AT 50% COMPLETION. i HOPE TO HAVE IT FINISHED TONIGHT.

Retired TGT Member

@DARE. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS BUDDY. I HAVE TO PUT SOME MORE WORK INTO THE CHECKLIST THOUGH. ITS LOOKING KINDA SLOPPY AND I HAVE TO UPDATE ALOT OF IT.

@DENARA THANKS DENARA. YEAH I LOVE THE PLAT IMAGE. I SAW IT ON GOKU'S PUZZLE AND I REALIZED I HAD THAT GAME SO I WENT FOR IT. THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES FOR NGS2. I KNOW I AM IN FOR A NICE BIG CHALLENGE WITH THAT ONE BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

I ALSO HAVE A LITTLE UPDATE. I STARTED PLAYING SLY COOPER AND AM AT 50% COMPLETION. i HOPE TO HAVE IT FINISHED TONIGHT.
    Ah Sly Cooper was so much fun. Enjoy

Retired...

What's the plat difficulty of HAWX?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast