Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; @daftprophet @dr_mayus @gokussjin thanks for the encouragement guys. your making me excited to get out of work tonight so i ...

PRO Member

@daftprophet

@dr_mayus

@gokussjin

thanks for the encouragement guys. your making me excited to get out of work tonight so i can play. if i get stuck i will be sure to hit you guys up for some tips.

and goku. congrats to you again my friend! i guess this means ace combat will have to wait!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your recent plats. GOW III is a good choice for # 30, not a hard plat but an amazing game it is.

PRO Member

Congrats on your Uncharted 3 plat. Good luck with GOW III. I still need to do Titan also for my plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

@ omnislash

@snakebit

thanks guys. yeah gow 3 issnt the hardest plat to go for but it has been sitting incomplete on my plat list for far to long. so hopefully i can finish it quick because next on the agenda is going to be one of the hardest plats, NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice checklist m8!!
    The banners are awesome!

PRO Member

okay so i almost threw my controller at the tv the other day. i have made it through the labrinth and flew up the chain to arrive at the fight with the cerebus and those asshole satyrs. i can take two of the heads of the cerebus off but then i have two assholes to deal with and i wind up dead. i have full rage available but even with that i attack those little shits and they just wont die. i hate those goatmen!

Resident PHD

Time for a little medical advice. Don't kill any satyr until two heads are dead (if you kill a satyr before killing the second head two more will spawn). Now you should be down to 1 head and 2 satyr, it is at this point that you spam the crap out of Nemesis Rage (hopefully out have been powering up the Whip). It should kill both satyr and leave the cerebus very weak. Now just finish off the head and you are done.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    time for a little medical advice. Don't kill any satyr until two heads are dead (if you kill a satyr before killing the second head two more will spawn). Now you should be down to 1 head and 2 satyr, it is at this point that you spam the crap out of nemesis rage (hopefully out have been powering up the whip). It should kill both satyr and leave the cerebus very weak. Now just finish off the head and you are done.
    thanks for the medical advice dr. I will try that tonight. Smashguy also sent me a good vid on haw to do it also. I never enn thought to use the whip. I have been using the gloves.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    thanks for the medical advice dr. I will try that tonight. Smashguy also sent me a good vid on haw to do it also. I never enn thought to use the whip. I have been using the gloves.
    Use the gloves against the heads and then switch to the whip for the satyrs. Good luck ...or I guess it should be

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I dont remember exactly how i did it but i feel your pain man,that bit of the game was a f***ing knightmare.But with help from Smashguy and a prescription from the good Dr,your sure to do it.Good luck mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I dont remember exactly how i did it but i feel your pain man,that bit of the game was a f***ing knightmare.But with help from Smashguy and a prescription from the good Dr,your sure to do it.Good luck mate
    THANKS JOHN FOR THE SUPPORT. HOPEFULLY WHEN I PLAY TONIGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO PUSH THROUGH AND FINISH THE GAME!

PRO Member

Thanks to dr mayus and smashguy for giving me some tips to beat the cerebus and the satyrs on god of war 3. After a few tries i was able to get past them. Now i am up to zeus and he is taking me to the woodshed. I get past the first grapple but i can't get past the next section. I will keep tring tonight.

Resident PHD

Well I post my tips in a spoiler so you can choose to read it if you want.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Well I post my tips in a spoiler so you can choose to read it if you want.

Toggle Spoiler

VERY GOOD TIP DR. I WILL BE TRYING OUT TONIGHT. THANKS.

PRO Member

I just want to say thanks to dr_mayus for his tips on beating zeus. I finished titan mode and the challenges last night. All i have left to do iss the labrinth. But stupid me copied over my save point at aphrodite which is just before the labrinth. My save point at the inside of the labrinth is saved on titan mode and i keep dying in the spike room. And i cant find a way to change the difficulty without dying to the two obsidean guards in the beginning multpile times to change the difficulty. But i think that will mess up the labrinth trophy. So i think i may be stuck doing a speed run to the labrinth on easy. If i am wrong please let me know and save me some time.

Resident PHD

Way to show Zeus who is boss

When you say spike room do you mean the one with all the badguys and the room rotates? That is before the first maze save so you should be able to die there a bunch of times and then start at the beginning of the labyrinth on easy. The labyrinth starts at the part where the gate comes up and you have to fight a bunch of enemies, not in the hedge maze. I don't know if that helps but hopefully it works.

PRO Member

way to show zeus who is boss

When you say spike room do you mean the one with all the badguys and the room rotates? That is before the first maze save so you should be able to die there a bunch of times and then start at the beginning of the labyrinth on easy. The labyrinth starts at the part where the gate comes up and you have to fight a bunch of enemies, not in the hedge maze. I don't know if that helps but hopefully it works.
    no there is a save then you fight the two guys made of obsidian then a cerebus and two more obsidian guys, then you go to the next room where you have to climb the wall to get to the lever at the top to open the door, then to the next room where you have to rotate the room so you can get the box on the pressure plate that opens the door to the bridge that leads to the spike room. You go through one round and grab the harpie and then do a second round and grab another harpie.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    no there is a save then you fight the two guys made of obsidian then a cerebus and two more obsidian guys, then you go to the next room where you have to climb the wall to get to the lever at the top to open the door, then to the next room where you have to rotate the room so you can get the box on the pressure plate that opens the door to the bridge that leads to the spike room. You go through one round and grab the harpie and then do a second round and grab another harpie.
    Exactly that is the first save of the labyrinth so as long as you have before the fight with the statues and cerebus then you are still golden.

PRO Member

Okay but the only way for me to change the difficulty is to die a few times to the onyx guys. Will it matter? Once i change the difficulty can i still get the trophy even though i died three or four times. Does it start when you start the fight or hit the pressure plate to rotate the room?

Resident PHD

Right, didn't think about that...well enjoy playing through the game again

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast