Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratulations on the Lego Batman Plat Kingway...

Nope, nothing

Congratulations on the Lego Batman Plat Kingway

Resident PHD

Congrats King Now go get that Darksiders

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Nice job King! Congrats on Lego Batman!

That Angelic Beast trophy can be quite a pain. Try to spam the homing attack (noting exact seconds to let it go) when you see the swarms of tinys...that will help dramatically.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

@chambers

thanks for the support chambers. Also that is a great new avy!

@dr_mayus
    @daftprophet

thanks guys. Mayus thanks for the vid. And daft thanks for the tip. I will try again tonight and with luck and the tips and vid from you guys i will have another plat to add tonight.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice job on lego Batman 2, Just keep at the Ariel Predator trophy, it took me somewhere between 5-10 tries to get it but watch a video a few time this way you have a good idea of where the little swarms come out, they should be you main priority when they come out no matter if other enemies are around.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ballz View Post
    nice job on lego batman 2, just keep at the ariel predator trophy, it took me somewhere between 5-10 tries to get it but watch a video a few time this way you have a good idea of where the little swarms come out, they should be you main priority when they come out no matter if other enemies are around.
    thanks ballz. Yeah watcing the vid from mayus a few times will help so i know exactly when the swarms are going to come so i am ready. I am starting to feel my confidance build. Your going down darksiders!!! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Lego Batman plat man, I too should be getting that quite soon, as I only have 4 minikits and 2 Citizens to get, then the bonus level.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    It has been some time that i have given any updates here. I have been playing darksiders and have every trophy but one to unlock the plat. The angelic beast trophy is a major pain in the ass. I must have attempted to get this about 25 to 30 times already. I just can't get those 160 kills. Since i only play this at night after my sons go to bed i needed something else to play with my 4 year old. I thought darksiders would be the next plat that i received but i snuck one in before darksiders. So here it is:
    PLAT #32

LEGO BATMAN 2
    MY 4 YEAR OLD AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS TOGETHER AND HAVING ALOT OF FUN. IN MY OPINION THIS WAS THE BEST LEGO GAME TO DATE. PLAYING AS ALL THE DIFFERENT SUPERHEROES WAS A BLAST BUT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FLYING AROUND AS SUPERMAN. COUPLE SHOUTOUTS I HAVE TO GIVE. ONE TO BROKEN AND DAVEYHASELHOFF FOR THE HELP THEY GAVE ME TO FIND THE LAST GOLD BRICK THAT I NEEDED, WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK POLAR BEARS! AND I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO MY FRIEND SMASHGUY FOR ANOTHER GREAT BANNER.

UP NEXT IS HOPEFULLY TO GET THAT DAMN DARKSIDERS PLAT AND TO RACE SMASHGUY TO SEE WHO CAN GET THE CRYSIS PLAT FIRST. OH YEAH, ITS ON!
    Congrats on your latest platinum. I'm glad you liked the banner.

The race is on on who will get first... You are half way through your Delta on Crysis I guess. I got nothing. Just be a patient bro! No hurry!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on your Lego Batman platinum. Job well done my man. Now get that Darksiders plat.

I'll be buying Chrysis tomorrow. Glad thaat it is on sale again.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

@DRAGONWOLFVII

THANKS DRAGON. YEAH I SAW THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE WERE PLAYING IT AND I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU WERE PLAYING ASSASSINS CREED SO I COULD GET ON THE PLAT LIST BEFORE YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE IT IN MO TIME.

@SMASHGUY

THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT BANNER. AND NO WORRIES ABOUT HOW FAR I AM ON CRYSIS BECAUSE I STILL NEED TO GET DARKSIDERS DONE SO THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO CATCH UP. BUT YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

@SNAKEBIT

THANK YOU MY FRIEND. GOOD LUCK WITH CRYSIS. I THINK IT IS A FUN GAME. YOU CAN JOIN ME AND SMASH FOR THE RACE TO THE PLAT. I HAVE CRYSIS 2 ON MY SHELF ALSO. MAYBE YOU AND SMASH CAN GET THAT SOON AND WE CAN DO SOME MP TOGETHER.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

It has been some time that i have given any updates here. I have been playing darksiders and have every trophy but one to unlock the plat. The angelic beast trophy is a major pain in the ass. I must have attempted to get this about 25 to 30 times already. I just can't get those 160 kills. Since i only play this at night after my sons go to bed i needed something else to play with my 4 year old. I thought darksiders would be the next plat that i received but i snuck one in before darksiders. So here it is:
    PLAT #32

LEGO BATMAN 2
    MY 4 YEAR OLD AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS TOGETHER AND HAVING ALOT OF FUN. IN MY OPINION THIS WAS THE BEST LEGO GAME TO DATE. PLAYING AS ALL THE DIFFERENT SUPERHEROES WAS A BLAST BUT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FLYING AROUND AS SUPERMAN. COUPLE SHOUTOUTS I HAVE TO GIVE. ONE TO BROKEN AND DAVEYHASELHOFF FOR THE HELP THEY GAVE ME TO FIND THE LAST GOLD BRICK THAT I NEEDED, WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK POLAR BEARS! AND I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO MY FRIEND SMASHGUY FOR ANOTHER GREAT BANNER.

UP NEXT IS HOPEFULLY TO GET THAT DAMN DARKSIDERS PLAT AND TO RACE SMASHGUY TO SEE WHO CAN GET THE CRYSIS PLAT FIRST. OH YEAH, ITS ON!
    Congrats on your new plat King,well done man.Glad you and your kid had fun playing it too.Ive recently played a few games with my little girl and we also both had fun and she earned herself a handsome amount of trophies too,no help from her old man for most of them lol.Im training her to like trophies and playstations and not that box console,i forget what its called now .Keep up the good work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest platinum my friend!!

As for Darksiders , I remember I was having a very difficult tiime with this cause I wa doing something wrong with a button..If I recall right , you can have pressed a button that aims , aim to as much targets as possible and when you release it , everytghing will be done..Its so much easier that is seems , just keep at it and you will get it!!

PRO Member

@OMNISLASH

THANKS OMNI. HOPEFULLY ONE OF THE NEXT PLATS WE BOTH GET WILL BE GTAIV. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE GLITCH.

@JOHN3007

THANKS JOHN. YEAH THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN PLAYING SOME GAMES WITH THE KIDS. MY OLDER SONS BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE BOXES AND HAVE IT DOWN IN THERE GAME ROOM SO FOR THE MOST PART ITS MY 4 YEAR OLD AND I WHO PLAY THE PS3. AND HE LOVES THE LEGO GAMES. AND HE LOVES BATMAN AND SUPERMAN SO IT IS FUN SEE HIM LAUGHING AND YELLING AT THE SCREEN WHEN HE UNLOCKS NEW CHARACTERS. I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD.

@GOKUSSJIN

WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE MY BROTHER. THANKS FOR THE WORDS AND THE TIP FOR DARKSIDERS. I HOPE TO UNLOCK THAT PLAT VERY SOON. I STILL HACE ACE COMBAT SITTING ON MY SHELF WAITING FOR YOU. WHENEVER YOUR READY!

PRO Member

@OMNISLASH

THANKS OMNI. HOPEFULLY ONE OF THE NEXT PLATS WE BOTH GET WILL BE GTAIV. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE GLITCH.

@JOHN3007

THANKS JOHN. YEAH THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN PLAYING SOME GAMES WITH THE KIDS. MY OLDER SONS BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE BOXES AND HAVE IT DOWN IN THERE GAME ROOM SO FOR THE MOST PART ITS MY 4 YEAR OLD AND I WHO PLAY THE PS3. AND HE LOVES THE LEGO GAMES. AND HE LOVES BATMAN AND SUPERMAN SO IT IS FUN SEE HIM LAUGHING AND YELLING AT THE SCREEN WHEN HE UNLOCKS NEW CHARACTERS. I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD.

@GOKUSSJIN

WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE MY BROTHER. THANKS FOR THE WORDS AND THE TIP FOR DARKSIDERS. I HOPE TO UNLOCK THAT PLAT VERY SOON. I STILL HACE ACE COMBAT SITTING ON MY SHELF WAITING FOR YOU. WHENEVER YOUR READY!
    I didnt know that man..Im kinda in a dry period right now , working too much and having almost few hours to rest within the day , so I will be available after august my friend!I still havent got it but be sure that whenever I can , I'll buy it and plat it with you!!

PRO Member

I don't know if I'll get started right away on Crysis. Really haven't considered Crysis 2 simply because of the 6 month trophy but I guess if I find it cheap enough I may go ahead and get it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    i didnt know that man..im kinda in a dry period right now , working too much and having almost few hours to rest within the day , so i will be available after august my friend!i still havent got it but be sure that whenever i can , i'll buy it and plat it with you!!
    i understand. Work is very important. How else would we be able to buy our games. I can wait till you get it. I have plenty to keep me busy until then.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    i don't know if i'll get started right away on crysis. Really haven't considered crysis 2 simply because of the 6 month trophy but i guess if i find it cheap enough i may go ahead and get it.
    no problem. I have had crysis 2 on my shelf for a year or so and i always tell myself throw it in and play online for a little while so i can start the clock, but i never get around to it. Someday i will smarten up and get it done..

Resident PHD

THANKS JOHN. YEAH THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN PLAYING SOME GAMES WITH THE KIDS. MY OLDER SONS BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE BOXES AND HAVE IT DOWN IN THERE GAME ROOM SO FOR THE MOST PART ITS MY 4 YEAR OLD AND I WHO PLAY THE PS3. AND HE LOVES THE LEGO GAMES. AND HE LOVES BATMAN AND SUPERMAN SO IT IS FUN SEE HIM LAUGHING AND YELLING AT THE SCREEN WHEN HE UNLOCKS NEW CHARACTERS. I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD.:
    See that is very cool. My dad played with me only once. It was X-Men for the NES (I know stellar game) and he was Colossus. He died and was like "This is stupid, that small thing couldn't have killed Colossus" and from then on he never played anything else.

I am so glad to hear you find ways to spend time with your kids, because that is so important.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    see that is very cool. My dad played with me only once. It was x-men for the nes (i know stellar game) and he was colossus. He died and was like "this is stupid, that small thing couldn't have killed colossus" and from then on he never played anything else.

I am so glad to hear you find ways to spend time with your kids, because that is so important.
    my father was still in the military when i was young so he never really got the chance to do things with me. I never resented him for that because he still tried to make the time for me when he could but i always said that if i have kids i will try to be like him and do whatever i can whenever i can with my kids. I had tickets to go to the nascar race in pocono in august but i gave them up so i could camp out over night on the baseball field at the pawtucket red sox after one of their night games. It is something my older two sons and i have done the past few years. There is nothing better than doing something with your kids. With my schedule it is difficult but you just have to make the best of the time that you have available. I think tonight i am going to take my older sons to see spider-man just because i have to work the next three days and my oldest will be away next week.

I know there are alot of young guys on this site and i can tell you without a dought there is nothing better than when your child looks up at you and thanks you for something you did with them or for them. It just melts your heart. And your childs smile or laughter makes you forget about any crap you may have going on in your life. I have four sons from 12 years old to 3 years old and i would not trade my life for anything. To me, i am the luckiest guy in the world!

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast