Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat. Enjoy Crysis, it is sweet....

Hack the Planet!!

Congrats on the new plat. Enjoy Crysis, it is sweet.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. Enjoy Crysis, it is sweet.
    thanks gunman. crysis was very sweet. and so is your checklist by the way. lots of good pictures there.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Well Chrysis didn't take you long. Congrats.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

okay i have an update:
    plat # 34

crysis

THIS WAS A GOOD GAME TO PLAY. THE STORY KEPT YOU INTERESTED AND IT WAS FUN USING THE INVISIBILITY TO SNEEK UP ON PEOPLE OR SETTING UP YOU SHOT AND THEY CANT EVEN SEE YOU UNTIL YOU PULL THE TRIGGER. THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY WASN'T THAT HARD AT ALL AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF CHECKPOINTS THAT SAVE YOUR PROGRESS SO YOUR NOT STARTING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL IF YOU GET KILLED. IF YOU PLAY THE GAME RIGHT YOU CAN HAVE EVERY TROPHY BY THE END OF THE GAME BUT IF YOUR LIKE ME YOU CAN YOU USE THE CHAPTER SELECT TO GET THE LAST FEW STRAGGLING TROPHIES YOU MAY NEED. I NEEDED 4 TROPHIES AT THE END TO GET THE PLAT AND IT TOOK ME 15 MINUTES TO GET THEM.

I LIKED TO SAY THANKS TO SMASHGUY FOR CREATING TWO GREAT BANNERS FOR ME TO CHOOSE FROM AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO ADD THEM TO MY LIST. I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO HE HAS BEEN MAKING BANNERS FOR AND I HAVE TO SAY HE MAKES SOME FANTASTIC STUFF.

PRO Member

So what will be next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    so what will be next?
    thaanks snake. To tell you the truth i really don't know what is next. I have plenty of stuff to finish and plenty new games i haven't started. Any ideas what i should do?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

God damn mate,your a machine.Congrats on another plat and im glad to see you enjoyed it too,it sounds like a fun game.Keep it up mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Looking at some of the games you haven't finished I say try and finish either Infamous, ACII or Mass Effect 2. From what you haven't started I would say start A crack in Time. Very fun game. I just need to finish the hard play through. If you do play it on hard first. It will cut out a third play through which is what I had to do because I played on easy first.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    looking at some of the games you haven't finished i say try and finish either infamous, acii or mass effect 2. From what you haven't started i would say start a crack in time. Very fun game. I just need to finish the hard play through. If you do play it on hard first. It will cut out a third play through which is what i had to do because i played on easy first.
    i was thinking ac2. I only need to finish my insanity playthrough for me2 but i am kinda stuck on jack's mission. But i should just bite the bullit and try again. I am also very close on shattered dimensions but for some reason i cant get the platinum metals on hard difficulty for the carnage and dr octopus levels. I guess i will have to see what kind of mood i am in tonight.

Retired...

Congrats on your Crysis' platinum I was right that you won the race against me in Crysis' platinum competition!

We need a progress report of your checklist update! Lots of many things are missing like add text, experience etc...

Enjoy the Crysis' banner, made by me!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Crysis platinum dude

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Crysis plat. I need to start it soon along with Crysis 2 as I hear they're both great games to play. Although the first one is suppose to be a lot better than Crysis 2.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Nice congrats on your new plat.

Resident PHD

Wow you are just racking these up left and right. Congrats my friend

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

All out of bubblegum.....

whoa.. awesome trophy list bro! love how you put the Spawn comics corresponding to your trophy .... nice touch! I can vouch that the Disney Universe game is super easy to plat, and loads of fun to play with your kids. How was Xmen Destiny? I want to try it, but have heard mixed reviews... also, i'm super jealous you have turtles in time... I missed buying that... Praying they bring it back some day.
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Hack the Planet!!

WTG on the new plat. Hearing "cloak engaged" never gets old.

PRO Member

Congrats on Crysis!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by smashguy View Post
    congrats on your crysis' platinum i was right that you won the race against me in crysis' platinum competition!

We need a progress report of your checklist update! Lots of many things are missing like add text, experience etc...

Enjoy the crysis' banner, made by me! :d
    thanks smash. And thanks again for making another great banner for the checklist. And i will definately make some time to finish updating soon.

PRO Member

@dragonwolfvii

thank you sir and good luck with acr.

@denaratuck

thanks denara. I hope they are wrong about crysis 2. I am kinda looking forward to sneaking around nyc. Not looking forward to the 6 month trophy though.

@omnislash

thanks omni. Sorry to hear about the gtaiv glitch. I really enjoyed playing with you guys. I was looking forward to that maybe being my next plat but i put it back on the shelf until you guys are ready to play again. Good luck with demon and dark souls in the mean time.

@dr_mayus

thanks mayus. I thought i was a little crazy in january when i said i wanted to hit 40 plats by the end of the year and i was sitting at 17 plats. But know i can see the light and i think i might blow that goal away. I just took advantage of the ps+ sale and bought the 2 god of war packages so maybe i can get into that exclusive club you were talking about.

@scoggs34

thanks for visiting the list bro and your great comments. I have watched my kids play disney universe and it looks like alot of fun. I will play it after i clean out some of my other stuff, it has been put on the shelf because my 4 yr old is all about lego batman 2 right now. X-men destiny was okay. The graphics weren't that great in my opinion but the game was pretty good. It was not that hard and a pretty easy plat. Sorry to hear that you can't get tmnt anymore. I have four boys and that is one of those games that 4 of us will all get on together and play the whole game together. It surprises me because my 4 year old holds his own and he loves playing as michaelangelo. Lots of fun.

@wyldgunman

thanks gunman. It never does get old and i enjoyed using it every second that i could.

@daftprophet

thanks prophet. As always thanks for checking out the checklist.

PRO Member

ITS BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING. BEEN PLAYING A LITTLE MEDAL OF HONOR AND GRAN TURISMO 5. I LIKE TO GIVE A BIG CONGRATS TO MY FRIEND SMASHGUY FOR EARNING THE PLAT FOR GT5. NICE JOB BUDDY! AND I HAVE AN UPDATE OF MY OWN.
    UPDATE:

PLAT #35

ASSASSIN'S CREED II

THIS GAME WAS ALOT OF FUN. COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT THE 100 FEATHERS BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT GAME TO PLAY. I HAVE BROTHERHOOD ON MY SHELF AND LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING IT. BUT I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AC3. THAT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

NOW ON TO MEDAL OF HONOR. HAVING A LITTLE PROBLEM GETTING THE 3 SUPPORT TROPHIES. TRYING TO GET THEM WITH THE HELP OF SNAKEBIT, THANKS FOR ASKING ME TO JOIN UP WITH YOU. IF ANYONE THAT VISITS THINKS THEY CAN HELP US OUT WITH THAT LET ME KNOW. AND PLEASE DONT GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE BOOSTING THREAD, I ALREADY POSTED THERE. JUST ASKING FOR A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast