Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Darksiders II dude...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on Darksiders II dude

I'm back...kinda

Congrats on Darksiders II, so what is next for you?

PRO Member

@daftprophet

@dragonwolf

@omnislash

thanks guys. looks like the second banner is going to be the one i am going to use.

omni, i am working on transformers fall of cybertron. when darksiders glitched on me i was so pissed that i started transformers. i have a few chapters left on hard and plenty of cleanup and mp trophies to go. but hopefully i can get the plat quicker than i did darksiders.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

PRO Member

Congrats on the Darksiders 2 platinum king!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    congrats on the darksiders 2 platinum king!!!

thanks goku! Looking forward to playing some ace combat with you soon.

Here is a little update. I have been playing transformers fall of cybertron. This is a great game. I finished the campaign on hard difficulty last night. The story was really good and playing as both the autobots and the decepticons made it alot of fun. I hope to have all the campaign trophies that i have left done by tomorrow and then on to some multiplayer. Looking forward to playing some escalation with my buddy dr mayus. So with any luck i hope to have just a few trophies left after the end of the weekend.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Darksiders II plat Kings and good luck on the Transformers plat. Both games look really good and even better in your collection with a plat next to them lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

WOW!!!! Has it really been this long since i have been here. I have negleted this thread for far to long. I have earned a bunch of platinums since i last updated in here. So little by little i am going to bring this checklist back to where it should be. So let me start my first official post in 9 months with this milestone:
    Plat #50

Tomb Raider

Welcome back Lara Croft!!! I thought this was a really good game. It had a great story to it and was reaaly good to see Lara's first adventure. With any Lara adventure there are plenty of collectibles throughout the story. I also enjoyed the combat system. Nothing like jamming an arrow into someone's leg when you dodge out of the way. I also thought the addition of the bow and arrow were great weapons to have available. The multiplayer is not to bad if you have a good boosting partner. I was lucky enough that I had a good partner, vettes_4-ever.
    We were able to get most of the trophies done in one session. The only trophy i didn't care to much for is the level 60 trophy. The multiplayer is fun but the grind to level 60 is long. But luckily there are some easy ways to level up fairly quick. This game is definately worth checking out in my opinion.

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum king, and welcome back

Inactive

Congrats on the TR and all your latest 's!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

Dude I was wondering if you were ever going to update this thing again. About frigging time. LOL.

Congrats on the 50th man. Job well done.

CXan't wait to play it myself. i have it here waiting to be played.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Vacation - 26th September

Finally! Congrats not only the Tomb Raider platinum but 50 plats You deserve it.

We need to progress of your damn CL update! LOL!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum king, and welcome back
    Thanks Dragon. Always nice to see a member of the legendary Team Full English in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the TR and all your latest 's!
    thanks Qurb. Hopefully I can get all the plats on my checklist real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Dude I was wondering if you were ever going to update this thing again. About frigging time. LOL.

Congrats on the 50th man. Job well done.

CXan't wait to play it myself. i have it here waiting to be played.
    Lol. They way you have been going through games lately i was surprised you haven't platted it yet. If you need a partner to grind out the level 60, you know who to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Finally! Congrats not only the Tomb Raider platinum but 50 plats You deserve it.

We need to progress of your damn CL update! LOL!
    Thanks Smash. I am going to start working on my checklist and get some of those great banners you made me in there. thanks again my friend.

update:
    So i started playing Skyrim. I have had this on my shelf for over a year and never even took it out of the wrapper. My son has it for xbox and he challenged me that he could get all the achievements before i platted it on ps3. Of course I cant let him win, just wouldn't be right. I also have a couple of games that I am really close to platting that I am trying to finish also. Cs Go, Transformers FOC, and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. All are within a couple trophies from plat. So, hopefully, I will have a few more updates in the near future.

Notorious K.I.D.

Good to see you back Kingway, I was wondering where you had gone off to. Can't believe you're still wearing that avy I made you, that was like 2 years ago.

Stick around more now.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 7 - Gold

Really great checklist, after I read your opinion about Captain America I'm considering buying the game lol. Good luck on GT5. I strongly recommend LA Noire I'm playing it right now, great game.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Good to see you back Kingway, I was wondering where you had gone off to. Can't believe you're still wearing that avy I made you, that was like 2 years ago.

Stick around more now.
    thanks kid. of course i am still wearing that avy. its my favorite one. plus you were mia for some time and i couldnt bring myself to ask someone else to make me one. but i think i may need a new sig soon if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Really great checklist, after I read your opinion about Captain America I'm considering buying the game lol. Good luck on GT5. I strongly recommend LA Noire I'm playing it right now, great game.
    thanks jax. yeah captain america wasnt too bad. fun game to play. hopefully i will get to la noire in the near future.

update: i have been playing skyrim and like i said i am trying to plat it on ps3 before my son finishes it on his xbox. we are pretty closely matched right now. The past week he went away on a camping trip and i could have taken advantage of this to just blow him away but that just wouldnt be fair. so i shelved skyrim for the week and worked on assassins creed brotherhood. and i am glad i did!!!
    Plat #51

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I played through the campaign a few months back and enjoyed every minute of it. i thought it was very well done, the story was great and i didnt want to stop playing it. Even the collectible werent that bad this time around. (looking at you feathers from ac2). but, and there is always a but, there is the multiplayer trophies. I was kinda getting fed up with it until i got a great group of guys together to knock this plat out. i need to give a big shoutout to the greatest boosting partners, snakebit10, vettes_4-ever, soapmactavish, and the_teacher_1907 and a couple other people who jumped in with us. thats what makes gaming fun. getting some friends together and having a good time. so after some long sessions we all were able to get the very long level 50 trophy and the dreaded aeotm trophy and then all be rewarded with some shiney new plats! So thanks again guys!!!

now my son came home from camping so it is back to skyrim to whip his ass and get that plat before he does. (fingers crossed )

Vacation - 26th September

Congrats on AC: Brotherhood platinum. I have even seen you playing that much but awesome!

Start AC: Revelations soon after Skyrim right?

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on AC: Brotherhood platinum. I have even seen you playing that much but awesome!

Start AC: Revelations soon after Skyrim right?
    thanks smash!! Yeah the plan is to start revelations very soon. the good thing is i think my boosting partners are going to be joining me for that one too. so i am definately looking forward to it.

PRO Member

Holy shit, it is dusty in here. I have let this checklist go to shit. So i decided to start doing some cleaning and get everything up to date. Now this is going to be a huge work in progress so bare with me cause i am no where near finished.

I have added all my platinums so far so that is up to date. And luckay made me that kick ass chain divider that i finally put to some good use. Also, smashguy made a bunch of the game banners for me a long time ago. Hopefully he will make some more for me. So little by little i will have this checklist looking better and better.

I am almost done with lego the hobbit so i should have another plat to add to the checklist soon.

Notorious K.I.D.

Holy shit, Kingway, where have you been.

It's been another year and you still have that avatar. Can't wait to see what you have in store for here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Holy shit, Kingway, where have you been.

It's been another year and you still have that avatar. Can't wait to see what you have in store for here.
    thanks kid. i told you before that was the best avi you ever made me. i like it so much it would feel weird to change it.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast