Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; After having so many issues with batman i put it aside for now and started playing mw3. I finished the ...

PRO Member

After having so many issues with batman i put it aside for now and started playing mw3. I finished the campaign on veteran last night. Need to clean up some of the campaign trophies and then on to spec ops!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    After having so many issues with batman i put it aside for now and started playing mw3. I finished the campaign on veteran last night. Need to clean up some of the campaign trophies and then on to spec ops!
    Hooray... Definitely looking forward to play Spec Ops with ya man!
    Campaign trophies looks very very easy if you switch back to recruit or regular!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Hooray... Definitely looking forward to play Spec Ops with ya man!
    Campaign trophies looks very very easy if you switch back to recruit or regular!
    you got it smash. i am definately up to some spec ops with you!

Beast Incarnate

Very cool checklist man, keep it up

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwolfvii View Post
    very cool checklist man, keep it up
    thanks dragonwolf. I must say i think your list is friggin awesome. The final fantasy banners look great! Dude your back log is insane. Get to work!

Beast Incarnate

thanks dragonwolf. I must say i think your list is friggin awesome. The final fantasy banners look great! Dude your back log is insane. Get to work!
    Haha thanks, and tell me about it! It keeps growing too....I'm determined to get to them all though....eventually lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Haha thanks, and tell me about it! It keeps growing too....I'm determined to get to them all though....eventually lol
    the one thing i am wondering is how the hell can ffxiii still be on the backlog!!

Beast Incarnate

the one thing i am wondering is how the hell can ffxiii still be on the backlog!!
    I'm very ashamed of that one, believe me. As an avid Final Fantasy fan I should have done it long ago. But I have plans for it, I want it to be my 50th platinum, and I'll hopefully get it done in time for XIII-2, which is February over here.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'm very ashamed of that one, believe me. As an avid Final Fantasy fan I should have done it long ago. But I have plans for it, I want it to be my 50th platinum, and I'll hopefully get it done in time for XIII-2, which is February over here.
    I look forward to seeing on your list for your 50th milestone. Looking forward to XIII-2. That will definately be a day one purchase for me and whatever I am playing at the time will be pushed aside until I plat it!

2011 Member of the Year

List keeps on looking BEAST, man

PRO Member

I finally updated my working on games and started my shout out section. I still have some more to add.

i went and traded my disk in for arkham city and i haven't had any more corruption problems. i finished the riddler trophies and all the side missions. i just need to do my new game+ and half the challenges are left.

i also cleaned up all the campaign trophies for call of duty. now i just have to concentrate on spec ops. Thanks to smashguy for helping me get a couple of the spec op trophies last night. he is very good. one of the levels i just ran behind him the whole time. i dont even think i fired my weapon. he just sniped and knifed everyone. he is a machine!!!

hopefully i will have a couple nice shiney plats to add to the collection soon.

Retired...

Thanks for the shout out man... I would love to play spec ops with you always and you're pretty good! Still keep going!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Resident PHD

I finally updated my working on games and started my shout out section. I still have some more to add.

i went and traded my disk in for arkham city and i haven't had any more corruption problems. i finished the riddler trophies and all the side missions. i just need to do my new game+ and half the challenges are left.

i also cleaned up all the campaign trophies for call of duty. now i just have to concentrate on spec ops. Thanks to smashguy for helping me get a couple of the spec op trophies last night. he is very good. one of the levels i just ran behind him the whole time. i dont even think i fired my weapon. he just sniped and knifed everyone. he is a machine!!!

Save some of those s for December. We need to dominate the tournament.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

2011 Member of the Year

Great work with the progress in these games

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Great mix of plats ranging in all difficulties. I also think the spawn theme is great, they should make a new spawn game, with the right developers it could be a sick game.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ballz View Post
    great mix of plats ranging in all difficulties. I also think the spawn theme is great, they should make a new spawn game, with the right developers it could be a sick game.
    thanks ballz. Yeah you are right it would be a pretty awesome game if it was done right. Maybe someday!

Also i haven't updated in a few weeks because i haven't been playing alot. A little here a little there. I have been working on batman arkham city, mw3, and gran turismo. This week i am just going to focus on mw3 and see if i can get the plat. I have four spec op missions and 12 survival missions to finish to get the plat. Then finish batman. 6 campaign challenges and new game+ for that plat.

PRO Member

Good luck with going for the Mw3 and Batman plats.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    good luck with going for the mw3 and batman plats.
    thanks snake. Thanks for running my drivers last week on gt5 and congrats on your madden 11 plat.

PRO Member

thanks snake. Thanks for running my drivers last week on gt5 and congrats on your madden 11 plat.
    No problem. I'll run them again when I play it again. Thanks. It was the first Madden game I have played since 07 I think. Much hasn't changed in it. I doubt I'll get Madden 12.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

I have madden 10 but i rarely play it. Usually with my son or nephew. I thought i saw somewhere that the shut down the online server. Do you know if that is true.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast