Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Platinums Done The Kingway

This is a discussion on Platinums Done The Kingway within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I am a forty year old father of four amazing boys and married to a fantastic wife. I have been ...

PRO Member

Platinums Done The Kingway

I am a forty year old father of four amazing boys and married to a fantastic wife. I have been gaming since the first atari came out. For all the old timers out there, I think they will agree there was nothing like a good game of KABOOM! with those old Atari paddles. Right now I am working as a finance manager at a large auto dealership and put in about sixty hours per week. So most of my free time is spent with my sons playing sports and sometimes video games. We enjoy playing the Lego games together and that is where we started to earn our first trophies. Although we had started getting trophies I was not really interested until I earned my first platinum. With my schedule and wanting to spend time with my sons it isn't easy finding some gaming time. I do most of my gaming late at night between 11pm and 3am. The great thing about that is my wife is usually on her computer around those times so she encourages me to play when I get the chance. How about that for a loving and supporting wife!! Enough about how great my life is. On to the plats!

RECEIVED AUGUST 17, 2010

This is the one that started it all. My oldest son and I were playing this game together like we do with all the previous Lego games but the big difference was this one had trophy support. So my son convinced me that we should try to get all the trophies for this game. So we were trying to do it and the game glitched on us. I hear that alot of the Lego games glitch but we were lucky because it only glitched one time and it was only on the very first story mission. One of the benefits of my job is that i have plenty of down time so I used it to try and find ways to get the trophies for this game, but I did not become a member yet. If you like Lego games this is a fun one to play. My sons and I all enjoy these games and it was a pretty easy plat to get.

Thanks to the creator of the LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues Trophy Guide for all the help!

RECEIVED ON AUGUST 22, 2010

This was a birthday present for oldest son and the first thing he said to me was "Dad, you better not get all the trophies before me." Well, sorry son Dad just could not resist. This was another fun game for us to play together. Again i have seen people complain about glitches but I have to say we never had any problems with this game. The game hub for this one was pretty cool for this game because they used Hogwarts castle as the hub. But there were alot of collectibles to find in the game. I still was not a member but I did come back to this site to find the guide and help me get the plat. This was a prett easy game with one playthrough and just clean up after.

Thanks to Davey Hasselhoff for creating the LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEAR 1-4 Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 10, 2010

I had never played a first person shooter before I tried Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I tried it out and I definately liked it. Then I went and purchased Call of Duty 3 which took place during World War II. Pretty cool, I think I like these first person shooters. Then World at War came out. I really liked the story line and playing on veteran was very challenging. Then I got to the part of the game that made me put this game back on the shelf for a few months, Heart of the Reich. Oh my God, you have to be friggin kidding me, the grenade spamming is insane. But after getting my first two plats from easy games I wanted one from a pretty hard game. So after about 20-30 tries I finally passed the level and after a little clean up for some other trophies I had a very nice plat. This game in my opinion is the hardest Call of Duty game and well worth the challenge.

Thanks to SUBMERGE and BROKEN for creating the CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 13, 2010

Now remember I have four young sons so when a game like Toy Story comes out I am pretty much forced to get it our I will have no peace and quiet in my house. Surprisingly the game was alot of fun. The story mode was pretty good letting you play as Woody, Buzz, and Jesse at different parts of the game. The story mode is not difficult at all with a few collectibles. Now he fun part. Toy Box Mode. This was alot of fun. This is where the majority of the game is played doing missions and looking for all kinds of collectibles. We had alot of fun with this game. I needed alot of help on this game to find everything so I finally became a member to the site because I was spending so much time here.

Thanks to DAJMER79 for creating the Toy Story 3: The Video Game Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 17, 2010

I would not consider myself one of the die hard fanboys that you see online but I do really enjoy the Call of Duty franchise. I really liked the story line for this game and the veteran mode was fun. Not as challenging as World at War but it was still a good game. I do play online sometimes but I do not live on there like some people and feel that I must have the highest prestige there can be. One of the things I did like was the Spec Ops mode. That was alot of fun and if you can get a good partner it is alot of fun. The story line was a little to short but the game was still worth it.

Thanks to ONUOSFAN for creating the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON APRIL 5, 2011

I consider these Lego games the best family games they ever made. We have every Lego Star Wars game created for playstation, so of course we had to get this one also. The game was alot of fun because it plays through every episode of season 1 of the clone wars tv show. My sons and I watch them on blu-ray. I didn't care for some of the parts of the game like the battles to make all the systems Republic or Seperatists but it was a great game to play.

Thanks to ANTONIOSBANDANA for creating the LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON MAY 5, 2011

I consider this my most prized platinum. I loved this game. Sometimes it was a little to linear but the story and the visuals definately made up for it. The battle system was perfect. I just can'tsay enough about this game. But, and there is always a but, the one thing I didn't care for was the grinding for the ingots to get gil to buy and upgrade every item and weapon in the game to acheive the Treasure Hunter trophy. That was my only complaint. I am looking forward to and will buy any Final Fantasy game that comes out in the future.

Thanks to DAVEY HASSELHOFF for creating the Final Fantasy XIII Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON MAY 19, 2011

Oh look, another Lego game, big surprise there. Of course I would get this game and I am glad I did. Probably the best Lego game made to date. The hub was perfect and pretty easy to navigate. They also had Jack Sparrow down pretty good. The running around and how he yells will just make you laugh. Also the cut scenes are very well done for all four of the movies. The biggest thing is the play time I get with my kids with this game.

Thanks to ANTONIOSBANDANA for creating the Lego Pirates Of The Carribean Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON JUNE 5, 2011

Okay, for all you trophy whores out there this plat is definately for you. I joined the June Trophy Compitition with Dr_Mayus, Aspernatio, and Georgecvandamme and I needed some fast trophies. This is probably the fastest plat you could ever get. It took about three hours to get the plat. The game itself was not that bad just extremely easy.

Thanks to ANTONIOSBANDANA for creating the Megamind: Ultimate Showdown Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON JUNE 8, 2011

This is another game for the June Compitition. Let me just say that I am a fan of the Cars movies. I am not a fan of the Cars video game. Pretty much after the first few races i was bored with this game. I had to contribute to my team so I had to push forward for the trophies. I am just glad it didn't take that long to finish.

Thanks to MARKOPRIME for creating the Cars Race-O-Rama Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON JUNE 12, 2011

This was another game for the June Compitition. This game is bad, but for trophy points it was good. I didn't like it because it froze alot. Out of the eight hours of game play to get the plat i think it froze on me six times. The story was very weak and the game was not fun at all.

Thanks to AGENTZERO for creating the Terminator Salvation Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON JUNE 23, 2011

Thankfully this was the last game for the June Compitition. Congrats to Compitition Condolences, gokussjin, denaratuck, iraqoz and gamer1022 aka: omnislash for kicking all our asses. The good thing about them smokin everyone was I didn't miss any of game 7 of the Stanley Cup; Go Bruins! The game was not that bad. Fun game to play with the kids. I had already started it and almost finished it when the comp ended that I just felt I needed to get the plat.

Thanks to COMPALICIOUS for creating the Shrek Forever After Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON JULY 30, 2011

This is an awesome game. If you like the Transformers then you definately need to get this game. First you play as a Decepticon during their rise to power then play as an Autobot during their fall. I was a little worried about getting this plat because you had to get a combined level of 100 on multiplayer. Then the came out with 5x exp forever. Oh yeah! Took about a week to get to level 100. Thanks to Dr_Mayus for his help getting to level 15 in Escalation. I hope they make a War for Cybertron 2 and don't change anything because the game is perfect just the way it is.

Thanks to MARKOPRIME for creating the Transformers: War for Cybertron Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON AUGUST 1, 2011

This game had its ups and its downs. The veteran difficulty was not that hard at all. The storyline wasn't bad. I like the Modern Warefare storyline and characters alot more. Again I don't play alot of the mutiplayer. It was okay but gets a little aggravating after a while listening to people caall each other every name in the book. Now the one thing I really hate about this game is ZOMBIES! Why would you put trophies for the plat on zombies. I hate zombies! I suck at zombies! I have to give a huge thank you to matt6skills and dred-man-est for all their help because without them i would never have gotten this plat. Please, Treyarch, don't add zombie trophies to future games, thank you.

Thanks to GEOSMI for creating the Call of Duty: Black Ops Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON AUGUST 19, 2011

Captain America was one of my favorite comics when I was collecting. I haven't seen the movie yet but my oldest son did and really enjoyed it so when he saw he game was out he asked me to get it. I tried the game and I was instantly hooked. Not the hardest game but there are definately plenty of collectibles in the game. I think it was alot of fun throwing the shield around at people. Overall it was a well made game, not at the level of Batman Arkham Asylum, but well worth the time to play.

Thanks to DSLUCKAY for creating the Captain America: Super Soldier Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2011

I can't believe I waited this long to try this game. I loved it. I started playing it and got up to chapter 4 on normal difficulty when I realized that you unlock crushing from hard mode only. Great game but I did not want to do three playthroughs, so I started over. Hard was not hard at all and crushing wasn't that bad either except for a couple spots on chapter 4 and chapter 5. I liked this game so much a went and got Uncharted 2 and pre ordered Uncharted 3.

Thanks to the creator of the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Trophy Guide for all the help.

RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 15, 2011

I was not originally planning to get this game. I happened to be talking to Dr_mayus and he said he was playing and needed to find someone new to get one of the trophies for co op. so I told him that I would go and grab the game so he could get the plat. He told me to do the single player first so I would know what I was doing. It turned out that I really enjoyed the game. I finished the single player in three days. I just could not stop playing. One of those games that makes you use your brain. If your into puzzle games with a story then definately try this game. It was well worth the time. Special thanks To Dr_Mayus for going through all the co op levels with me and to Denaratuck for jumping online just to give me the last hug that I needed.

Thanks to the creator of the Portal 2 Trophy Guide for all the help.

RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 21, 2011

All I have to say is, finally. This is probably one of the greatest games made. The fighting system, the graphics, the story, everything was just perfect. The one thing I had a really hard time with was the combat challenges. I have been trying for some time to get the challenges done but I eventually put the game back on the shelf because I wanted to through it out the window. I bought Arkham City this week and I used it as motivation. I told nyself that I was not going to play it until I platted Arkham Asylum. Special thanks goes out to my friend Gokussjin for giving me some great tips to beat the challenges. Two days later and I am adding a nice new plat to my collection.

Thanks to BROKEN for creating the Batman: Arkham Asylum Trophy Guide

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 6, 2012

I love me some Star Wars. I think the first game was great and I did really enjoy this one also but I do have to say that I am in agreement with alot of people when I say that this game was very short. There were definatly more questions at the end of the game then there were answers. Now I do hope that since all the movies were done in trilogies that the developers may consider making the final chapter of our story here but from what I have read it is very unlikely. I did like the addition on the challenges. Seems alot of games are adding this and I think it adds a little more fun to the game although their are times when you may have rage moments when you are .02 seconds away from a gold. I think if you are a Star Wars fan you definately should at least try this game.

Thanks to BROKEN for creating the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 8, 2012

This was the start of the very short lived January trophy comp. This is one of my son's games that I figured would be an easy Plat for the compitition. I like watching the show with my sons and we saw the movie it was based on. The fun part is two people can play at the same time so my three year old son would join me for some quality game time. If you have kids then I would definatly recommend this game. The good thing is right after I finished this game the compitition was over so I could go back to my regular games.

Thanks to the creator of Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum for all the help.

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 12, 2012

This game is definately one of my favorites that I have played so far. It is very rare that a game surpasses the original, and I feel that this one has. One of the best parts of the game is the battle system. You can't just button mash if you want to get your combos up, you have to time everything right and i think it just adds to the enjoyment of the game. Some of the best art work and cut scenes I have seen in some time, and the women....nuff said! The combat challenges and the predator challenges were a little easier this time around but the addition of playing as Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing were fantastic. The best part is it isn't just Batman's moves with a different skin, they all have their own individual combat style and moves. Although I have platted the game I will still very much enjoy returning to this game to get !00% completion.

Thanks to BROKEN for creating the Batman: Arkham City Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 18, 2012

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 31, 2012

RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 11, 2012

RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 13, 2012

RECEIVED ON APRIL 12, 2012

RECEIVED ON APRIL 15, 2012

RECEIVED ON MAY 9, 2012

RECEIVED ON MAY 18, 2012

RECEIVED ON JUNE 1, 2012

RECEIVED ON JUNE 4, 2012

RECEIVED ON JULY 4, 2012

RECEIVED ON JULY 5, 2012

RECEIVED ON JULY 10, 2012

RECEIVED ON AUGUST 1, 2012

RECEIVED ON AUGUST 18, 2012

RECEIVED ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2012

RECEIVED ON NOVEMBER 24, 2012

RECEIVED ON NOVEMBER 30, 2012

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 7, 2012

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 12, 2012

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 18, 2012

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 28, 2012

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 4, 2013

RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 2, 2013

RECEIVED ON FEBRUARY 13, 2013

RECEIVED ON MARCH 3, 2013

RECEIVED ON MARCH 9, 2013

RECEIVED ON MARCH 20, 2013

RECEIVED ON JUNE 22, 2013

RECEIVED ON JULY 14, 2013

RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 4, 2013

RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 25, 2013

RECEIVED ON NOVEMBER 17, 2013

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 8, 2013

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 18, 2013

RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 20, 2013

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 12, 2014

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 17, 2014

RECEIVED ON JANUARY 24, 2014

RECEIVED ON MARCH 28, 2014

RECEIVED ON APRIL 2, 2014

RECEIVED ON APRIL 16, 2014

RECEIVED ON MAY 7, 2014

RECEIVED ON MAY 25, 2014

DRAGON'S LAIR
    85% COMPLETE

TWO MORE PLAYTHROUGHS FOR 100%

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
    38% COMPLETE

GREAT GAME FOR ME AND THE BOYS TO PLAY TOGETHER.

MARVEL PINBALL
    23% COMPLETE

PINBALL IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED!

EARTHWORM JIM HD
    19% COMPLETE

ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES FROM PSONE.

SPACE ACE
    9% COMPLETE

I LOVE THE ORIGINAL LASER DISK GAMES.

DRAGON'S LAIR II: TIME WARP
    4% COMPLETE

I HAD THE FIRST I HAD TO GET THE SECOND!

MASS EFFECT 2
    80% COMPLETE

I need to finish my Insanity playthrough.

GRAN TURISMO 5
    74% COMPLETE

This will make an excellant addition to my collection.

[

GHOSTBUSTERS
    55% COMPLETE

I have to do the professional playthrough and the online grind.

BAND HERO
    27% COMPLETE

I need to replace my drum kit. My youngest sun pulled the wires out of the cymbals and drum pads.

GUITAR HERO 5
    27% COMPLETE

Still have to replace that drum kit.

STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS: REPUBLIC HEROES
    25% COMPLETE

This is my sons game that I felt like trying one night. I will complete it when I run out of stuff to play.

LITTLE BIG PLANET
    23% COMPLETE

This was my welcome back selection. I play it when I am in the mood or if one of my sons wants to play.

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2
    18% COMPLETE

It is great playing as all the different heroes and following the Civil WAR comic.

G-FORCE
    17% COMPLETE

This is another of my sons games that I tried one night. Not a bad game and it has trophies. I will probably finish one iI have nothing to play.

IRON MAN 2
    16% COMPLETE

This is not the greatest game and I really need to be in the mood to play. Need to just get the plat done and get rid of it.

IL-2 STURMOVIK: BIRDS OF PREY
    16% COMPLETE

Fun game if you like WWII war games.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
    9% COMPLETE

I need to finish this before they shut down multiplayer.

GUITAR HERO: VAN HALEN
    9% COMPLETE

One of my favorite bands, but I still need a new drum kit.

MADDEN NFL 10
    8% COMPLETE

I never tried for the trophies. I only play it for fun with my oldest son and my nephew.

INFAMOUS
    6% COMPLETE

This was my second welcome back game. I have played a little. Need to clean up some of my other games first.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION
    5% COMPLETE

This is one long ass game!!!!

Thank you to dsluckay for making all of my game banners. He did a great job resizing all the banners so they fit my format. If you like his work here check out his other pieces at Dsluckay's Designs [Showcase] - PS3 Trophies Forum or Guru Inc. - PS3 Trophies Forum

This is another awesome creation from one of my favorite artists on the site, kid420247. He has made all my sigs and avatars ever since I started on this site. He also went above and beyond anything I could ever have imagined when he created the cards of the characters from Spawn for my game dividers. If you like what you see here and would like to see more please visit kid420247 at Kid420247's Secret Stash - PS3 Trophies Forum or at Guru Inc. - PS3 Trophies Forum. Thanks for all you do my friend!

Last but certainly not least, I would like to say a very big thank you to the Queen of the Gimp, alison. Before the site went down one of my favorite places to go was her showcase to see what new pieces she came up with. Hopefully she will start her showcase back up soon. She made all the great banners for my page. I might be bias on this but i have to say that in my opinion the title banner for my page is the best piece I have ever seen her create. If you like the banners you see here please check out alison's other works at Guru Inc. - PS3 Trophies Forum.

BE In2 AWARENESS!

Last edited by kingway56; 07-22-2014 at 12:05 PM.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

Notorious K.I.D.

Loving the fact that this has come back King. I will have my computer back online tomorrow, were you still interested in the chain dividers. I personally think they could be done better, so let me know.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

I remember I liked your checklist before man , Im sure I will like it now when its done!! Bit by bit you'll get it done!! I read the' about you ' section..I didnt know you had 4 kids.. so many things to do in such a limited time period..

Vacation - 26th September

Your checklist looks nice... Looking forward to seeing what else you do with the place as well man!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    loving the fact that this has come back king. I will have my computer back online tomorrow, were you still interested in the chain dividers. I personally think they could be done better, so let me know.
    thanks kid. If you have some ideas for the dividers with the roman numerals go for it. I would love to see what you have in mind.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    i remember i liked your checklist before man , im sure i will like it now when its done!! Bit by bit you'll get it done!! I read the' about you ' section..i didnt know you had 4 kids.. So many things to do in such a limited time period..
    well i have to say goku that you had the coolest check list with your jigsaw puzzle. I hope to see that again some day. And yeah four sons my friend from 11 down to 2 years old. Never a dull moment!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by smashguy View Post
    your checklist looks nice... Looking forward to seeing what else you do with the place as well man!
    thanks smash. Hopefully we will both be seeing that gt5 plat soon on our checklists.

2011 Member of the Year

It's great to see the checklist back, King

PRO Member

okay i added all my plats that i have so far to my guide. still have a lot to work to do.

right now i am in the middle of a few games that i hope to have a plat for soon.

I am starting the co op with Dr_mayus tonight for Portal 2. hope to have that done by tomorrow.

i just started my insanity playthrough for Mass Effect 2. It took me over an hour to get through Mordin's recruitment. The Krogans are a pain in the ass to kill! I can't wait to plat this and add to my collection.

I also started playing Assassin's Creed II. I never could get into the first one but for some reason I am really enjoying this one. I just started the second dna sequence. i have a long way to go.

I also throw in a race here and there for Gran Turismo 5. I want this plat bad but I like to mix my games up so I don't get sick of them. You here that plat, you will be mine!!!

Resident PHD

Yeah Portal 2 co-op I don't know about tomorrow though man, no dying in chapter 4 may have to be done on another day

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

JUST GOT MY NEW SECTION BANNERS FROM ALISON AND THEY LOOK AMAZING. I ADD A COUPLE TO THE GUIDE SO FAR AND THEY LOOK GREAT. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE REST.

ALSO KID420427 MADE ME A AWESOME NEW AVATAR BECAUSE I GOT MY PRO STATUS BACK.

BIG THANKS ALSO GOES OUT TO DSLUCKAY FOR CREATING THE CUSTOM GAME BANNERS FOR ME. HE HAD TO TWEAK THEM A LITTLE SO THEY FIT JUST RIGHT.

OKAY YOU GUYS GET CLOSE: THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK!

GAME WISE DR_MAYUS AND I COMPLETED THE FIRST THREE LEVELS OF CO OP FOR PORTAL 2 LAST NIGHT. HOPEFULLY WE WILL BOTH PLAT THIS OVER THE WEEKEND.

Notorious K.I.D.

Glad you like the avatar, and I love the theme of this place. I'll work something up with those dividers tonight. Good luck with Portal 2.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Thanks kid. If it wasn't for the hard work of the artists this place would look like shit!

Lvl 6 - Silver

good luck with portal, its one of the best games I have played this year. check list looks great as well.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Thanks oscar. Yeah portal fun the only reason i grabbed it was to help dr _mayus get his plat because he needed someone who never played to get the calibration trophy. I bought on sunday and by tuesday i had finished the single player. Some reason you just can't put it down.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Lookin good so far, can't wait for them all to be up

PRO Member

Nice looking check list. Glad you are liking Portal 2. It is one of the best I have played this year. Very fun game.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by alison View Post
    lookin good so far, can't wait for them all to be up
    thanks alison. If it wasn't for your hard work it would never look as good as it does.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    nice looking check list. Glad you are liking portal 2. It is one of the best i have played this year. Very fun game.
    thanks snake. Always good to have you stop in. Looking forward to adding portal to the list.

Platinum Procrastinator

I just seen all of the banners Alison did for you and have to say they're awesome. Also your checklist is coming along nicely as well. I can't wait to see it once its finished.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast