Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by K.I.D. Aw thanks man, I just don't know if I can ever get back into the artistic ...

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Aw thanks man, I just don't know if I can ever get back into the artistic arena. Plus this checklist is gonna be crowded just with the 200 games, I can't imagine how big it would be with 200 banners as well. I'll have to see how it turns out, but I do appreciate you stopping in.
    I agree, 200 banners would be overkill to make, and would be a pain to load lol. You should at least make a main banner though, or maybe I'll make one for you if you'd like

Venire, Videre, Vince

Yeah I agree with Beam a main banner is needed!

Like you said K.I.D. honor our past, present, + future military personnel!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I agree, 200 banners would be overkill to make, and would be a pain to load lol. You should at least make a main banner though, or maybe I'll make one for you if you'd like
    If you wanted to make me one, I'd wear a banner from you for sure. But only if you want to, I can't ask you to do something I don't even want to do. Yeah, there's no way I'm making or asking anyone to make 200 banners for me. You already showed me where I can find decent banners for each game instead of the little ones. Plus like you said, it would mean that my own thread would crash my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Yeah I agree with Beam a main banner is needed!

Like you said K.I.D. honor our past, present, + future military personnel!
    Yessir Wiz, that's what this weekend is supposed to be about. I'm willing to honor anyone who will put their life on the line to ensure my right to live free. I'm a pacifist, and I'll never be convinced war is the answer, but even I can recognize the need for a good defense and protecting our country. Bring them all home and worry about our country first before we worry about what others are doing.

Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Figured I'd stop by and all I can say is AMBITIOUS!
    I've played many games in my time and it would be crazy to list all of mine! All the same, it's nice to see another gamer who isn't afraid to experiment. I'll be looking forward to the finished product.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Figured I'd stop by and all I can say is AMBITIOUS!
    I've played many games in my time and it would be crazy to list all of mine! All the same, it's nice to see another gamer who isn't afraid to experiment. I'll be looking forward to the finished product.
    Thanks Icebrand, it is very ambitious I know. The main reason I decided to do it this way is because I don't have enough plats to make it as focused on plats and trophies as other checklists. The next logical thing was just to list the games I've played and let people know how I liked them. Yeah, I'm all about trying out a game just to see what it's like, especially when it comes to RPG's or hack-n-slash loot grinding games. Many thanks for stopping in, hope to see you again soon.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Venire, Videre, Vince

Hola K.I.D, what ^ Wiz here stopping by to pay a visit!

You must be loving that store you found near your house huh! Who does not like buying like 5 games for under $50 bucks?

You must have a grand + collection! Long live Play! man

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Hola K.I.D, what ^ Wiz here stopping by to pay a visit!

You must be loving that store you found near your house huh! Who does not like buying like 5 games for under $50 bucks?

You must have a grand + collection! Long live Play! man
    Yes, it's gonna be my new place to go to for games. I'm considering getting another PS3 w/ wifi for mine and Kevin's bday, then I'll use that one to play current games and the b/c model I have now will be for my older PS1 and 2 games.

Surprisingly my collection of owned games right now is relatively small.

PS1 games:

Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy Tactics

PS2 games:

Rogue Galaxy

PS3 games:

Brutal Legend
    Disgaea 4
    Fallout: New Vegas
    R&C Collection
    Sims 3

Game Review Team

Yes, it's gonna be my new place to go to for games. I'm considering getting another PS3 w/ wifi for mine and Kevin's bday, then I'll use that one to play current games and the b/c model I have now will be for my older PS1 and 2 games.

Surprisingly my collection of owned games right now is relatively small.

PS1 games:

Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy Tactics

PS2 games:

Rogue Galaxy

PS3 games:

Brutal Legend
    Disgaea 4
    Fallout: New Vegas
    R&C Collection
    Sims 3

Damn, I don't have many games at the moment either.

Hopefully at the start of next month I can get FONV Ultimate Edition, and FF XIII-2. Those will hopefully keep me occupied for a while.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    Damn, I don't have many games at the moment either.

Hopefully at the start of next month I can get FONV Ultimate Edition, and FF XIII-2. Those will hopefully keep me occupied for a while.
    I plan on picking up FFX when the HD version comes out, so decided not to pick it up when I went to the store. I do plan on picking up FF12 sometime this week, along with Makai Kingdom 1 and 2 and LaPucelle Tactics. NIS games are hard to beat for the number of hours you can lose in a game.

FONV is a good game, not s good as 3 but tolerable. I should have grabbed the Ultimate Edition when I picked it up, some of the DLC looks pretty nice. I have the FF13 plat and I've got 100% on FF13-2 on my son's 360. 13-2 is alot easier to plat, the combat was improved from 13, but the story is better in 13 (though that's not saying much, both are my least favorite of the FF's).

Game Review Team

I plan on picking up FFX when the HD version comes out, so decided not to pick it up when I went to the store. I do plan on picking up FF12 sometime this week, along with Makai Kingdom 1 and 2 and LaPucelle Tactics. NIS games are hard to beat for the number of hours you can lose in a game.

FONV is a good game, not s good as 3 but tolerable. I should have grabbed the Ultimate Edition when I picked it up, some of the DLC looks pretty nice. I have the FF13 plat and I've got 100% on FF13-2 on my son's 360. 13-2 is alot easier to plat, the combat was improved from 13, but the story is better in 13 (though that's not saying much, both are my least favorite of the FF's).
    I'm picking up the HD collection for X too, so that's the only reason I haven't played the PS2 version.

Personally, I like the ironsights in NV, makes combat a lot more fun. At first, I didn't like NV as much, but now it's my favorite of the two for some reason.

Going to get 13 eventually, and try to plat it again too, and I'll definitely be giving XIII-2 a shot for platinum. Hopefully I can plat it faster than Nag.

Notorious K.I.D.

I'm picking up the HD collection for X too, so that's the only reason I haven't played the PS2 version.

Personally, I like the ironsights in NV, makes combat a lot more fun. At first, I didn't like NV as much, but now it's my favorite of the two for some reason.

Going to get 13 eventually, and try to plat it again too, and I'll definitely be giving XIII-2 a shot for platinum. Hopefully I can plat it faster than Nag.
    I've owned it for awhile but I lost a save I had where I was almost level 20. Now every so often I'll get the urge to start up a new character, but I never get past the 2nd or 3rd town before I'm playing something else.

I platted 13 in around 120 hours. I think I got the 100% in 13-2 around 85 hours or so, Beam's beat 13-2 in 75 hours and I was within 10-12 hours of him. What's Nags' time?

Game Review Team

I've owned it for awhile but I lost a save I had where I was almost level 20. Now every so often I'll get the urge to start up a new character, but I never get past the 2nd or 3rd town before I'm playing something else.

I platted 13 in around 120 hours. I think I got the 100% in 13-2 around 85 hours or so, Beam's beat 13-2 in 75 hours and I was within 10-12 hours of him. What's Nags' time?
    Nag was something like 65 hours, so I'm going to try to do it in 55.

Notorious K.I.D.

Nag was something like 65 hours, so I'm going to try to do it in 55.
    I wouldn't say I rushed through the game, but I didn't pay attention to shit bout the story. That being said, I could probably match Beam's time, doubt i could knock off 20 hours to beat Nag's, and dropping 30 hours is fucking ridiculous.

Good luck with the endeavor, let me know how it goes.

Oh, and considering your love of FF, what did you think of 13?

Fight Off Your Demons

Thanks Icebrand, it is very ambitious I know. The main reason I decided to do it this way is because I don't have enough plats to make it as focused on plats and trophies as other checklists. The next logical thing was just to list the games I've played and let people know how I liked them. Yeah, I'm all about trying out a game just to see what it's like, especially when it comes to RPG's or hack-n-slash loot grinding games. Many thanks for stopping in, hope to see you again soon.
    Speaking of those types of games, you still have to pick up Kindom of Amalur: Reckoning. You'll love it.

Fight Off Your Demons

I did 13-2 in 48 hours, not 75 lol 75 with DLC maybe, but not to plat it

Notorious K.I.D.

Speaking of those types of games, you still have to pick up Kindom of Amalur: Reckoning. You'll love it.
    I'll be sure to remember that, Kevin wants me to get it too. And last I checked it was pretty cheap as well. Good idea.

Game Review Team

I wouldn't say I rushed through the game, but I didn't pay attention to shit bout the story. That being said, I could probably match Beam's time, doubt i could knock off 20 hours to beat Nag's, and dropping 30 hours is fucking ridiculous.

Good luck with the endeavor, let me know how it goes.

Oh, and considering your love of FF, what did you think of 13?

Thinking back on it, it was just an OK game. Nothing really BAD about it, but nothing great either. Probably been said before, but it would've worked better as something other than Final Fantasy.

Hated the battle system at first, but I liked it a bit better when I played it last year. Battles were pretty exciting, my only complaint is that they ended up taking a while to complete, even for just harder than average enemies.

Music and visuals were great, as usual. I actually went out of my way to download the soundtrack to XIII and XIII-2 a couple weeks ago, and I've enjoyed them (except for Crazy Chocobo) when they play on my playlist. (Which I've randomized, and it has 7676 songs)

Game Review Team

I'll be sure to remember that, Kevin wants me to get it too. And last I checked it was pretty cheap as well. Good idea.
    I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur lately, been enjoying that a ton haha. Very fun game, and it should be less than $20 now.

Fight Off Your Demons

Thinking back on it, it was just an OK game. Nothing really BAD about it, but nothing great either. Probably been said before, but it would've worked better as something other than Final Fantasy.

Hated the battle system at first, but I liked it a bit better when I played it last year. Battles were pretty exciting, my only complaint is that they ended up taking a while to complete, even for just harder than average enemies.

Music and visuals were great, as usual. I actually went out of my way to download the soundtrack to XIII and XIII-2 a couple weeks ago, and I've enjoyed them (except for Crazy Chocobo) when they play on my playlist. (Which I've randomized, and it has 7676 songs)
    13 takes a while to get into IMO, and it all depends on how much you like the battle system. It's really the main draw of the game. The post game stuff is where the game really shines, as there's so much more to do in a battle then just auto attack your way through the story. A bit too much grinding the same enemy for the platinum though. Still one of my favorite games, just because I got far too into the battle system.

Fight Off Your Demons

I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur lately, been enjoying that a ton haha. Very fun game, and it should be less than $20 now.
    Yeah, I enjoyed it a ton when I played it. That price seems about right too. You can put a TON of hours into it, and it's right up your alley. Hack and Slash, TONS TONS of loot. Faction quests, hundreds of side quests, and a half baked but typical rpg story.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast