Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by K.I.D. Change it to... "I play pieces of shit like you for breakfast" "You play pieces of ...

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Change it to...

"I play pieces of shit like you for breakfast"

"You play pieces of shit for breakfast?"

"Yes I do!!"

Then we have a deal.
    Only if I can put in "Have some more sloppy joes. I made 'em extras sloppy for yas. I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy!" somewhere too.

Or alternate between all 3

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Only if I can put in "Have some more sloppy joes. I made 'em extras sloppy for yas. I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy!" somewhere too.

Or alternate between all 3
    Hey, whatever get's this fucker done quicker, I ain't complaining.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Fight Off Your Demons

Hey, whatever get's this fucker done quicker, I ain't complaining.
    Well if that's the case, I'll just turn on Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore and start putting in random quotes.

"Shampoo is better, I go on first and make the hair clean. Conditioner is better, I leave the hair silky and smooth.... Stop looking at me swan!"

Notorious K.I.D.

Well if that's the case, I'll just turn on Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore and start putting in random quotes.

"Shampoo is better, I go on first and make the hair clean. Conditioner is better, I leave the hair silky and smooth.... Stop looking at me swan!"
    If you throw in some Waterboy quotes, you can have at it.

"And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!"

"Bobby, deh ever catch dat gorilla that busted outa da zoo and punched you in da eye?

"No Mama, the search continues"
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Fight Off Your Demons

If you throw in some Waterboy quotes, you can have at it.

"And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!"

"Bobby, deh ever catch dat gorilla that busted outa da zoo and punched you in da eye?

"No Mama, the search continues"
    I don't have that DVD, looks like you're on your own.

"Nuddie magazine day, nuddie magazine day, nuddie magazine day"

edit: "Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool. I've got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight. I hope I don't get in a fight. Back to school, back to school, back to school... well here goes nothing"

Notorious K.I.D.

I don't have that DVD, looks like you're on your own.

"Nuddie magazine day, nuddie magazine day, nuddie magazine day"
    How do you have those 2 and not have his best movie ever.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"The price is wrong, bitch."

Fight Off Your Demons

How do you have those 2 and not have his best movie ever.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"The price is wrong, bitch."
    It was a 2 pack of his 2 best movies together. I saw no need to get the inferior Waterboy as well.

Notorious K.I.D.

It was a 2 pack of his 2 best movies together. I saw no need to get the inferior Waterboy as well.
    I do believe that is blasphemy. Next thing you'll tell me is you like Grownups too.

"You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL! "

"Mama, when did Ben Franklin invent electricity?"

"That's nonsense, I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the Devil!"

Fight Off Your Demons

I do believe that is blasphemy. Next thing you'll tell me is you like Grownups too.

"You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL! "

"Mama, when did Ben Franklin invent electricity?"

"That's nonsense, I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the Devil!"
    What the hell is grownups? His movies definitely went downhill from the start. Billy Madison being the best, and slowly getting worse from there. I'll give you The Waterboy as third best though

Edit: I forgot about Little Nicky. I'll give you 4th best lol

Notorious K.I.D.

What the hell is grownups? His movies definitely went downhill from the start. Billy Madison being the best, and slowly getting worse from there. I'll give you The Waterboy as third best though
    I rate them as...

Waterboy
    Happy Gilmore
    Billy Madison

Then he should have stopped. Gone out on top as it were. And if you haven't seen Grownups... don't. Ever.

That's probably why I'm afraid their gonna ruin Anchorman. Some things are so beloved because their unique. To try to copy them or recreate them is stupid. I cite Hangover, Matrix, Pirates of the Carribean, Star Wars.

Local Drunk

Lol Beam doesn't know what Grown Ups is. You lucky bastard, that movie sucks.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Fight Off Your Demons

I guess it's a good thing I stopped paying attention to Adam Sandler movies years ago lol

But I say the drunker he was for the movie, the better the movie it was. Thus my ranking system

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol Beam doesn't know what Grown Ups is. You lucky bastard, that movie sucks.
    See, Feral knows what I'm talking about.

I guess it's a good thing I stopped paying attention to Adam Sandler movies years ago lol

But I say the drunker he was for the movie, the better the movie it was. Thus my ranking system
    Then he must have been stone cold sober when he made Jack and Jill or that movie where he plays the deadbeat dad to that Andy guy from SNL. I refused to even watch those after the debacle that was Grownups. I've also never seen Spanglish and I'm sad to say I've watched Click, both of which are crapfests.

Fight Off Your Demons

Then he must have been stone cold sober when he made Jack and Jill or that movie where he plays the deadbeat dad to that Andy guy from SNL. I refused to even watch those after the debacle that was Grownups. I've also never seen Spanglish and I'm sad to say I've watched Click, both of which are crapfests.
    I woke up at 5 am the other week, and Spanglish happened to be on when I awoke. Worst mistake of my life. It was so bad I couldn't get back to sleep. I had to keep watching, sorta like watching a train wreck. At least the girl was hot who was in it.

Notorious K.I.D.

I woke up at 5 am the other week, and Spanglish happened to be on when I awoke. Worst mistake of my life. It was so bad I couldn't get back to sleep. I had to keep watching, sorta like watching a train wreck. At least the girl was hot who was in it.
    That's my excuse for watching Click 3 times. Once on purpose and 2 other times I caught it midway and was too stoned to look away. The whole time I was thinking about how funny he used to be.

Fight Off Your Demons

Haha, me too. I was wondering when he went from doing comedies to bad romances. They didn't even get together at the end! What a fucking waste of a movie.

Local Drunk

Yeah I made the mistake of watching Grown Ups and having to pay for it too

Oh fuck that Jack and Jill shit, couldn't pay me to watch it Click isn't that bad compared to these other movies we're talking about though.

Spanglish

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

Wiz, here stopping by with some funnies!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 6 - Silver

Add me if you want bud def let me know anytime you need help with anything even if your connection is ass (mine is sometimes too heheh).
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

Wiz, here stopping by with some funnies!
    Thanks Wiz, I particularly like the Spongebob one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezbeon View Post
    Add me if you want bud def let me know anytime you need help with anything even if your connection is ass (mine is sometimes too heheh).
    I will be sure to do that, just not sure when I can get back online. I seriously need a wifi PS3, hopefully for my son and mine's birthday in July.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast