Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game Cid I'd also recommend FF10 when it re-releases this year some time. It's an all around ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Cid
    I'd also recommend FF10 when it re-releases this year some time. It's an all around solid game and is one the best FF's, if not not games, ever. Can't wait till it drops.

Kid
    NP on the reply time, we all have real lives don't we?
    Yeah for whatever reason, FF12 doesn't get it's credit but that's okay. It was great for whoever it was great for. Yeah, it's cool that they have older games on PSN for download. It will be a walk down memory lane when I grab FF7. Thanks Kid.
    Well I hope that you enjoy FF7 when you get a chance to grab it again. Along with FF Tactics, it's a game that I will always own and will try to play at least once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Wiz, here paying a visit to my amigo!

K.I.D. + Hall_Of_Game, thanks for the input, Ok will go head and start with the one you suggested man.

I have only seen the screenshots, a vid here and there but it's not the same as if you actually played the game yourself! Well the good thing is that I still have my PS2 so I will check those versions out too!

BTW, have you bought any more games from that game store near your castle? lol!
    If you still have your PS2 then you should definitely try to get a copy of 12 if you can. I'd wait for 10 to come out with trophies, that's my plan.

Nope, I haven't had a chance to get bck to that particular store. I did however go and pick up Kingdom of Amalur on the cheap and I grabbed FF 13-2 just so I could have both of the plats for the PS3 FF's.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I was coming here to put shit on you for not adding more games and just bullshitting but you've added some lol. Still thought the D's would be finished by now
    You can still give me shit, I only got Dead Space done. I blame the fact that I've got 4 games I've grabbed in the last 2 weeks and I plan on playing the shit out of them. In my defense i haven't done nearly as much bullshitting as goes on in your CL, or as much as happened in here last weekend.

Big thanks to everyone who stops in to chat with me, you guys are the greatest.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    You can still give me shit, I only got Dead Space done. I blame the fact that I've got 4 games I've grabbed in the last 2 weeks and I plan on playing the shit out of them. In my defense i haven't done nearly as much bullshitting as goes on in your CL, or as much as happened in here last weekend.

Now the truth comes out Lol, well that is a good fact to blame and now you have 4 more games to add to this in the long run Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I guess that's true but hey most of the bullshitting that happens in my cl isn't my fault it's those other people.

No thanks to me, the one who comes here to shit stir I see how it is lol jk.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Now the truth comes out Lol, well that is a good fact to blame and now you have 4 more games to add to this in the long run Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I guess that's true but hey most of the bullshitting that happens in my cl isn't my fault it's those other people.

No thanks to me, the one who comes here to shit stir I see how it is lol jk.
    Suuuuuuuuuure, none of the bullshitting that goes on in your cl is your fault. We all believe that... NOT!!!

So this is what I was working on the other night with beam instead of my CL.

For spanishstoat:

Just so everyone knows, I've been out of the sig game for over a year. But with help from beam yet another collabo has been finished. Many thanks to beam for letting me come back and help finish off some belated requests from the shop. Only seemed right that we would finish together, considering we started Deja View together. Mad props Beam.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Well I hope that you enjoy FF7 when you get a chance to grab it again. Along with FF Tactics, it's a game that I will always own and will try to play at least once a year.

If you still have your PS2 then you should definitely try to get a copy of 12 if you can. I'd wait for 10 to come out with trophies, that's my plan.

Nope, I haven't had a chance to get bck to that particular store. I did however go and pick up Kingdom of Amalur on the cheap and I grabbed FF 13-2 just so I could have both of the plats for the PS3 FF's.

Kid take your time, "the greatest work cannot be rushed". Your list looks good, and the posts are along the lines of what you were looking for (discussions of the games you've played). Glad to hear you got a few new games that you're having fun with. I personally really enjoyed FF13-2, , and hope you do too. Although if you remember from our random discussions last year I also didn't have much of a problem with 13 . Sub just got 7 & 9 on the PSP from the PSN store and since she doesn't take it to work anymore, I've been playing 7 on & off lately (it's been too long on that one, almost tempted to do another 100% playthrough (aerith as the date, since hers is really the best match for story contenuity, even though barett's is the funniest because it's so akward lol)). BTW that new sig and avvy look great nice job Kid & Beam!

@Cid, offtopic from your asking about FF games, but if you have a PS2, don't have the game, and see it for sale you should definately pick up rogue galexy. Game was a sleeper hit RPG that came right at the end of the PS2's cycle, which is why I'm guessing it was overlooked by a lot of people.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Kid take your time, "the greatest work cannot be rushed". Your list looks good, and the posts are along the lines of what you were looking for (discussions of the games you've played). Glad to hear you got a few new games that you're having fun with. I personally really enjoyed FF13-2, , and hope you do too. Although if you remember from our random discussions last year I also didn't have much of a problem with 13 . Sub just got 7 & 9 on the PSP from the PSN store and since she doesn't take it to work anymore, I've been playing 7 on & off lately (it's been too long on that one, almost tempted to do another 100% playthrough (aerith as the date, since hers is really the best match for story contenuity, even though barett's is the funniest because it's so akward lol)). BTW that new sig and avvy look great nice job Kid & Beam!

@Cid, offtopic from your asking about FF games, but if you have a PS2, don't have the game, and see it for sale you should definately pick up rogue galexy. Game was a sleeper hit RPG that came right at the end of the PS2's cycle, which is why I'm guessing it was overlooked by a lot of people.
    Many thanks for the encouragement Trunksu. I am happy with what I have done so far, just not with how much I've done. I got 100% for 13-2 on Kevin's 360, so I know I can get the plat. Truth be told, I enjoyed 13-2 more than 13, mainly because of the monster hunting and expanded combat.I don't want anyone to get the impression that I didn't like 13 or 13-2, it's just that I love every FF except for 13 and 13-2 (and 8). The current run I'm doing for FF 7 is going to be a 100% run, I'm using a guide from gamefaqs.

Thank you also for the kind words aboutthe sig and avy. It's been a long ass time since I've taken on a project, and thankfully beam wanted to collabo considering I was stuck and didn't know what else to do.

Plus it's nice to see someone else with an appreciation for Rogue Galaxy. It was my favorite game for the longest time. It was what I played in the year or two I was waiting to get a PS3.

Thank you for stopping in, I always appreciate the conversation.

Local Drunk

Suuuuuuuuuure, none of the bullshitting that goes on in your cl is your fault. We all believe that... NOT!!!

So this is what I was working on the other night with beam instead of my CL.

For spanishstoat:

Just so everyone knows, I've been out of the sig game for over a year. But with help from beam yet another collabo has been finished. Many thanks to beam for letting me come back and help finish off some belated requests from the shop. Only seemed right that we would finish together, considering we started Deja View together. Mad props Beam.
    Well it's true lol. I just go there and update shit, you guys are the that bullshit in there

Mate that is wicked, you and Beam did an job. Well done

Notorious K.I.D.

Well it's true lol. I just go there and update shit, you guys are the that bullshit in there

Mate that is wicked, you and Beam did an job. Well done
    I would argue that 50% of your responses are to bs, just like what mine's turned into.

Many thanks man, it took awhile to get started but I am happy with the results. Plus I've always loved working on avatars more than sigs.

Local Drunk

I would argue that 50% of your responses are to bs, just like what mine's turned into.

Many thanks man, it took awhile to get started but I am happy with the results. Plus I've always loved working on avatars more than sigs.
    No, more like 1% on a good day Lol, that's the way pretend you're not enjoying it

You're welcome mate, I see and yeah least it turned out in the end. Really? Why's that?

Notorious K.I.D.

No, more like 1% on a good day Lol, that's the way pretend you're not enjoying it

You're welcome mate, I see and yeah least it turned out in the end. Really? Why's that?
    No idea really, I think it was just working with a smaller canvas allowed for less mistakes to be seen. I didn't really improve my sig skills til the very end of my run. I always had problems with the bigger canvases. But thanks again mate, beam deserves as much credit as I do.

Local Drunk

No idea really, I think it was just working with a smaller canvas allowed for less mistakes to be seen. I didn't really improve my sig skills til the very end of my run. I always had problems with the bigger canvases. But thanks again mate, beam deserves as much credit as I do.
    Lol. Well I get that. I see It never showed in any of your sigs mate. No worries and Beam will get his praise once he shows up lol.

Venire, Videre, Vince

K.I.D., I found out about the sig you and Beam did for spanishstoat from him playing at the forum games before I read it here on your CL!

Man you are not going to believe what I will say, I was checking the site on my phone during rush hour traffic today (Don't worry folks I only did it when traffic was stopped I am a careful driver) when I noticed spanishstoat's sig + avy and man my mine was blown away! The whole ride home I was like DANG IT, DANG IT, OH SNAP, DANG IT man K.I.D. + Beam did a FREAKING nice collab man like I told you before a 1 - 2 punch combo just like in the old days you guys did and continue to produce high quality stuff man.

I just kept saying WOW, really I cannot say why K.I.D. yours and Beam's work I never felt like that before, I cannot explain but the work man freaking impacted me, I know some of you might say I am just saying this just because Its polite thing to do but NAH peeps, I was I don't know how to put the words man, I mean I see a sig here and a sig there but never felt anything like it. I was BLOWN THE FUDGE AWAY dude!

MAD PROPS, MAD PROPS man!

Let me put it this way the feeling I got from looking at that sig + avy is like if you JUST won the LOTTERY, all this feelings really weird.

All this time when you mentioned about the project with Beam that you were working together I was thinking it was all for the Main CL banner, but GOOD JOB BRO!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

K.I.D., I found out about the sig you and Beam did for spanishstoat from him playing at the forum games before I read it here on your CL!

Man you are not going to believe what I will say, I was checking the site on my phone during rush hour traffic today (Don't worry folks I only did it when traffic was stopped I am a careful driver) when I noticed spanishstoat's sig + avy and man my mine was blown away! The whole ride home I was like DANG IT, DANG IT, OH SNAP, DANG IT man K.I.D. + Beam did a FREAKING nice collab man like I told you before a 1 - 2 punch combo just like in the old days you guys did and continue to produce high quality stuff man.

I just kept saying WOW, really I cannot say why K.I.D. yours and Beam's work I never felt like that before, I cannot explain but the work man freaking impacted me, I know some of you might say I am just saying this just because Its polite thing to do but NAH peeps, I was I don't know how to put the words man, I mean I see a sig here and a sig there but never felt anything like it. I was BLOWN THE FUDGE AWAY dude!

MAD PROPS, MAD PROPS man!

Let me put it this way the feeling I got from looking at that sig + avy is like if you JUST won the LOTTERY, all this feelings really weird.

All this time when you mentioned about the project with Beam that you were working together I was thinking it was all for the Main CL banner, but GOOD JOB BRO!
    I thank you, but I am so not worthy of all that praise (beam is ). All of my best work (imo) has been collaboration's that we have worked on, with this being one of my favorites. Honestly I was doing what I could to help beam finish up shop right. I am sure we both appreciate the strong support Wiz, thanks again.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Yeah no problem man I already commented on Beam's CL to come over here and read what I said!

So mad props to both of you amigos!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Still the Chocobo

Came by to see what you've gotten done. Only a few D's but good reads either way. You and Beam are quite the duo. Didn't know you guys made avys/sigs together. That's Mirror's Edge I believe and it turned out great! May have to bug you guys for my next avy/sig combo.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Came by to see what you've gotten done. Only a few D's but good reads either way. You and Beam are quite the duo. Didn't know you guys made avys/sigs together. That's Mirror's Edge I believe and it turned out great! May have to bug you guys for my next avy/sig combo.
    Not to toot my own horn, but me and beam have done quite a few collaborations, and I love them all. You can see some of what we've done in the beginning of my Secret Stash and then we won a Sig Warfare Competition back in the day with this entry...

Toggle Spoiler

Beam knows that i'm always willing to work with him on anything, so I'll leave the decision to him. Thank you for the kind words HoG, much appreciated.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Amigo you said your PC went kaput awhile back where you able to recover any of your work? I hope you didn't lose anything?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Notorious K.I.D.

Amigo you said your PC went kaput awhile back where you able to recover any of your work? I hope you didn't lose anything?
    My PC with all my .xcf files, all my renders, and all the addition to GIMP I had, all are gone. My Stash thread is the only thing i have left that shows what I did here.

Local Drunk

Mate losing all your stuff like that is completely shit. Least you still have your stash on here to show how much of a legendary artist you are

Fight Off Your Demons

Been MIA a bit, and will continue to be for most of the week, but wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the comments about the sig. I really can't take much credit though, it was 90% done when Kid passed it off to me. It kinda blew me away when I saw it, especially for the fact that he hasn't worked in GIMP in MONTHS, and all of his resources were gone. Great job mate.

edit: And when I say he did 90% of the work, I mean it. This is what he gave me to finish off...

Second edit: @HOG- I don't take requests anymore, but I could make an exception for doing a collab with Kid for you.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Dang it man that really is a bummer sorry for the loss, there are places that can recover files from hard drives, have you thought of that?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast