Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; gotta be the sites best checklist and its still under construction...

Digital Terror

gotta be the sites best checklist and its still under construction

Still the Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Not to toot my own horn, but me and beam have done quite a few collaborations, and I love them all. You can see some of what we've done in the beginning of my Secret Stash and then we won a Sig Warfare Competition back in the day with this entry...

Toggle Spoiler

Beam knows that i'm always willing to work with him on anything, so I'll leave the decision to him. Thank you for the kind words HoG, much appreciated.
    Everythimg I saw in there was dead sexy. You guys are talented. I'm so sorry you lost your work. Got to be frustrating. The entry above is pretty awesome. Scared me at first. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Been MIA a bit, and will continue to be for most of the week, but wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the comments about the sig. I really can't take much credit though, it was 90% done when Kid passed it off to me. It kinda blew me away when I saw it, especially for the fact that he hasn't worked in GIMP in MONTHS, and all of his resources were gone. Great job mate.

edit: And when I say he did 90% of the work, I mean it. This is what he gave me to finish off...

Second edit: @HOG- I don't take requests anymore, but I could make an exception for doing a collab with Kid for you.
    See Kid that's pretty all by itself.

Well Beam I appreciate it. If you guys are out of making by request sigs/avys, I won't ask for one. Thanks a lot though. Like I already said - you guys are really talented.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Mate losing all your stuff like that is completely shit. Least you still have your stash on here to show how much of a legendary artist you are
    Truth be told, those represent some of the best times I've had in many, many years. I never set out to become an artist around here, and if it wasn't for Beam and the other Gurus, I would have just stuck to gaming and never made a thing. I wouldn't go so far as to say legendary, maybe Infamous is more fitting... or Notorious

Been MIA a bit, and will continue to be for most of the week, but wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the comments about the sig. I really can't take much credit though, it was 90% done when Kid passed it off to me. It kinda blew me away when I saw it, especially for the fact that he hasn't worked in GIMP in MONTHS, and all of his resources were gone. Great job mate.

edit: And when I say he did 90% of the work, I mean it. This is what he gave me to finish off...

Second edit: @HOG- I don't take requests anymore, but I could make an exception for doing a collab with Kid for you.
    Call it what you will, all I know is it's another badass collab for us.

And I was surprised as well how much I remembered once I opened up GIMP again, but it's just a testament to all the patience you and the crew had with me to make me a better artist. (Even Spamuel L Jackson )

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Dang it man that really is a bummer sorry for the loss, there are places that can recover files from hard drives, have you thought of that?
    I got rid of that piece of shit computer anyways, so it's beyond recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    gotta be the sites best checklist and its still under construction
    Whoa now, let's not get carried away here. I can't compete with people (Omni or Dragonwolf) who kick my ass in plats and layout. Plus there's lots more interesting people than me with a checklist (Pixie or Feral or Wiz). I do however appreciate your high praise and a big thank you to those than frequent in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Everythimg I saw in there was dead sexy. You guys are talented. I'm so sorry you lost your work. Got to be frustrating. The entry above is pretty awesome. Scared me at first. lol

See Kid that's pretty all by itself.

Well Beam I appreciate it. If you guys are out of making by request sigs/avys, I won't ask for one. Thanks a lot though. Like I already said - you guys are really talented.
    Now, now HoG, if Beam is up for it, I am pretty sure we can get together on something for you. All we need is a theme, size and whatever text you want.

Thank you for checking out my Stash, that's everything I've ever made, though not all of it is in the OP. If you look through the last 5 or 6 pages, those were the last group of pieces I worked on.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Truth be told, those represent some of the best times I've had in many, many years. I never set out to become an artist around here, and if it wasn't for Beam and the other Gurus, I would have just stuck to gaming and never made a thing. I wouldn't go so far as to say legendary, maybe Infamous is more fitting... or Notorious

Plus there's lots more interesting people than me with a checklist (Pixie or Feral or Wiz).
    That's Well it's good that they encouraged you and everyone got to see your talent. That's cause you're a modest bastard Lol, those describe you too.

Hey according to you I don't even have a checklist, it's just a place of bullshitting

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

That's Well it's good that they encouraged you and everyone got to see your talent. That's cause you're a modest bastard Lol, those describe you too.

Hey according to you I don't even have a checklist, it's just a place of bullshitting
    No worries, I do plenty of bullshitting in here too, and I still call it a checklist.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

No worries, I do plenty of bullshitting in here too, and I still call it a checklist.
    Lol, I prefer mine to be known as a pub. Yeah but you at least keep it on track mostly

Btw I believe you owe my cl some grog

Notorious K.I.D.

Lol, I prefer mine to be known as a pub. Yeah but you at least keep it on track mostly

Btw I believe you owe my cl some grog
    Feral's Pub, I like the sound of that. The only thing that keeps it close to the idea of a checklist is that HoG, Beam and I talk about FF a lot.

I'll owe you rum when you bring me ganja.

Local Drunk

Feral's Pub, I like the sound of that. The only thing that keeps it close to the idea of a checklist is that HoG, Beam and I talk about FF a lot.

I'll owe you rum when you bring me ganja.
    It works hey. Yeah you three just, just keep it on the games topic.

Lol alright

Toggle Spoiler

Notorious K.I.D.

Lol alright

Toggle Spoiler

What I like is that we've kept trophies out of the discussion so far, which is what I'm hoping will set my checklist apart from the other.

And that's enough smoke to last me a month at least.

Local Drunk

What I like is that we've kept trophies out of the discussion so far, which is what I'm hoping will set my checklist apart from the other.

And that's enough smoke to last me a month at least.
    Oh yeah, so KID how about them trophies Yeah I say it's definitely been set apart by doing that and it's excellent.

Lol, a month or a week?

Fight Off Your Demons

Lol alright

Toggle Spoiler

Pretty sure thats the same image as the one DJ used for your showcase banner Kid

and a week, or a day?

I kinda wanna do that collab now. Just next week sometime, as I'm working extra hours for my sister this week, which is why I'm so scarce around here. I enjoyed working on that collab though, and would like to do another one.

Notorious K.I.D.

Oh yeah, so KID how about them trophies Yeah I say it's definitely been set apart by doing that and it's excellent.

Lol, a month or a week?
    Pretty sure thats the same image as the one DJ used for your showcase banner Kid

and a week, or a day?
    I do believe it is beam.

And to answer you're question that would last me through lunch... a long lunch.

Still the Chocobo

That's a lot of bud. You should share.

Feral is such a pusher.
    lol

So far I really like collecting trophies but it is true that there hasn't been much talk of that in here. More oppinions and jokings. Its fun either way.

If you guys really want to make me something...... I'm not even sure what I would want. You know what, I guess in anticipation of it's re-release this year (or early next), can I get a Final Fantasy 10 sig/avy? I have no idea what to really ask for though. Maybe you guys just go with your gut?

Again only if you want to and have time. It's not a big deal. You guys are just fun to discuss and joke with.
    How's FF9 coming along?
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

That's a lot of bud. You should share.

Feral is such a pusher.
    lol

So far I really like collecting trophies but it is true that there hasn't been much talk of that in here. More oppinions and jokings. Its fun either way.

If you guys really want to make me something...... I'm not even sure what I would want. You know what, I guess in anticipation of it's re-release this year (or early next), can I get a Final Fantasy 10 sig/avy? I have no idea what to really ask for though. Maybe you guys just go with your gut?

Again only if you want to and have time. It's not a big deal. You guys are just fun to discuss and joke with.
    How's FF9 coming along?
    I always share when I can, but the only person I smoke with is my mother-in-law.

Don't get me wrong I love collecting trophies, but I've been enjoying video games for 30 some years, long before trophies came around. I do believe that they may be one of the worst things games have come up with. It allows crap games to get a decent profit just because they put cheesy trophies in it and someone will buy them. Hence you'll find more discussions about how the game experience was more than how hard the trophies are.

I've done numerous FF pieces yet I've never done one about FF X. Give me and beam a week or so and I think we can come up with something.

Due to me picking up Kingdom of Amalur and FF 13-2, FF 9 has been put on hiatus. Last time I played I just crash landed in the forest at the beginning.

Thanks for stopping in HoG, I'll be sure to repay the favor in your checklist soon. Good luck with it and your trophy hunting.

Beast Incarnate

I have no idea why I haven't been in here, really got to start paying attention to new checklists. Glad you finally made one dude, keep it up

Still the Chocobo

I always share when I can, but the only person I smoke with is my mother-in-law.

Don't get me wrong I love collecting trophies, but I've been enjoying video games for 30 some years, long before trophies came around. I do believe that they may be one of the worst things games have come up with. It allows crap games to get a decent profit just because they put cheesy trophies in it and someone will buy them. Hence you'll find more discussions about how the game experience was more than how hard the trophies are.

I've done numerous FF pieces yet I've never done one about FF X. Give me and beam a week or so and I think we can come up with something.

Due to me picking up Kingdom of Amalur and FF 13-2, FF 9 has been put on hiatus. Last time I played I just crash landed in the forest at the beginning.

Thanks for stopping in HoG, I'll be sure to repay the favor in your checklist soon. Good luck with it and your trophy hunting.
    Nah, no worries. I got myself just fine.

I'd also rather look at games for well, the games themselves. Trophies are just nummy icing.

Oh that's awesome. You guys take your time, have fun, and thanks so much!

Lets all know how you like FFXIII-2 and KoA. I already know I'm getting FF13-2 but KoA is another RPG I'm not so sure about.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Local Drunk

Feral is such a pusher.
    Says Mister Take Up Weed

Still the Chocobo

Says Mister Take Up Weed
    HEY! That's bnecker, not me
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Local Drunk

HEY! That's bnecker, not me
    You started it

Still the Chocobo

You started it

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game
    Yeah, well if you haven't started smoking so far, I'd recommend to not at all.....
    That's exactly how I started it.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast