Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game That's exactly how I started it. Lol. you started it by saying let's all get high...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post

That's exactly how I started it.
    Lol. you started it by saying let's all get high

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    I always share when I can, but the only person I smoke with is my mother-in-law.

Don't get me wrong I love collecting trophies, but I've been enjoying video games for 30 some years, long before trophies came around. I do believe that they may be one of the worst things games have come up with. It allows crap games to get a decent profit just because they put cheesy trophies in it and someone will buy them. Hence you'll find more discussions about how the game experience was more than how hard the trophies are.

I've done numerous FF pieces yet I've never done one about FF X. Give me and beam a week or so and I think we can come up with something.

Due to me picking up Kingdom of Amalur and FF 13-2, FF 9 has been put on hiatus. Last time I played I just crash landed in the forest at the beginning.

Thanks for stopping in HoG, I'll be sure to repay the favor in your checklist soon. Good luck with it and your trophy hunting.
    Yeah, experience is much better than trophies, that's why I've stopped collecting lol

Really?! Never a 10? I think the only game I haven't made one for is XII, but I'm really surprised you've never done a Tidus or Yuna piece at least. Whenever you're up for it is fine with me, I barely work until Friday. Let me know if you want to start, or want me to. Actually, I have a half finished Tidus piece already made I started a few weeks ago and gave up on lol.

Glad you're enjoying KOA btw.

Nah, no worries. I got myself just fine.

I'd also rather look at games for well, the games themselves. Trophies are just nummy icing.

Oh that's awesome. You guys take your time, have fun, and thanks so much!

Lets all know how you like FFXIII-2 and KoA. I already know I'm getting FF13-2 but KoA is another RPG I'm not so sure about.
    I suggested KoA to him, and it's actually an awesome game. I was iffy at first, but then played the demo and got the game the same day. A TON of loot, a decent action battle system, and you can reset your skills whenever you want so you don't have to worry about getting bored with your characters. If you like games like Skyrim, I'd definitely suggest looking into it. One of my favorite games from last year.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I have no idea why I haven't been in here, really got to start paying attention to new checklists. Glad you finally made one dude, keep it up
    No hard feelings Dragon, I appreciate you stopping in. You're more than welcome in here anytime you feel like it.

Nah, no worries. I got myself just fine.

I'd also rather look at games for well, the games themselves. Trophies are just nummy icing.

Oh that's awesome. You guys take your time, have fun, and thanks so much!

Lets all know how you like FFXIII-2 and KoA. I already know I'm getting FF13-2 but KoA is another RPG I'm not so sure about.
    I'll get together with beam and we'll work something awesome out for you. As far as 13-2 goes, I've 100% it already on my sons' 360, so I know I can do it on the PS3. Personally I found the monster hunting to be the best part of the game, that and the improvements in the combat. So far KoA is a badass lootfest, and I would definitely go grab it if you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Yeah, experience is much better than trophies, that's why I've stopped collecting lol

Really?! Never a 10? I think the only game I haven't made one for is XII, but I'm really surprised you've never done a Tidus or Yuna piece at least. Whenever you're up for it is fine with me, I barely work until Friday. Let me know if you want to start, or want me to. Actually, I have a half finished Tidus piece already made I started a few weeks ago and gave up on lol.

Glad you're enjoying KOA btw.

I suggested KoA to him, and it's actually an awesome game. I was iffy at first, but then played the demo and got the game the same day. A TON of loot, a decent action battle system, and you can reset your skills whenever you want so you don't have to worry about getting bored with your characters. If you like games like Skyrim, I'd definitely suggest looking into it. One of my favorite games from last year.
    Yeah all my FF pieces are from 7, with maybe 1 from 13. Other than that I can't think of any other FF I've done. Go ahead and send me the Tidua piece you have and we can knock it out of the park.

Many thanks for the recommendation on KoA, you were right, this is a fucking blast to play. Just taking my time and trying to figure out what skills I want. I see myself playing this for a good long time.

My apologies to everyone for the delay in my responses. I developed an allergic reaction to some epoxy that were on sunglasses I was wearing, and right now I can't see out of my right eye as it's all swelled up. I hope it will go away after a couple of days, but it does suck cuz I can't see anything right now from my right side.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Game Review Team

Hey dude, haven't talked to you in a while! Sorry to hear about your infection!

I am loving FFXIII-2 (for the most part), and I'm very close to the plat. Maybe 15 hours left to go.

Glad to hear you're enjoying KoA.

I don't think I can continue with any of my threads, I just sorta lost steam. Just thought you should know, and I'm sorry about that.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Dang man hope you feeling better, sucks not being able to see through one eye!

Haven't stopped by to visit lately, wanted to say aloha!

Keep up the good work my friend!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    Hey dude, haven't talked to you in a while! Sorry to hear about your infection!

I am loving FFXIII-2 (for the most part), and I'm very close to the plat. Maybe 15 hours left to go.

Glad to hear you're enjoying KoA.

I don't think I can continue with any of my threads, I just sorta lost steam. Just thought you should know, and I'm sorry about that.
    No hard feelings Kankri. I will miss seeing your progress in FF9, but you did persuade me to go pick it up for myself so big thanks. I've got so much stuff to play right now I find myself switching back and forth between all of them.

Yeah it sucks, the right side of my face looks like the kid from Mask, being all swollen and shit. It's how I lost my job working for Boeing, apparently I'm severely allergic to epoxy and it ravages my eyes more than anything.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Game Review Team

No hard feelings Kankri. I will miss seeing your progress in FF9, but you did persuade me to go pick it up for myself so big thanks. I've got so much stuff to play right now I find myself switching back and forth between all of them.

Yeah it sucks, the right side of my face looks like the kid from Mask, being all swollen and shit. It's how I lost my job working for Boeing, apparently I'm severely allergic to epoxy and it ravages my eyes more than anything.
    I could always return to it one day, but it feels like everyone stopped caring after the first hiatus. Doesn't feel worth it unless I have an audience, y'know?

I've been a bit sick lately, been very nauseous all day every day for about three days now, so I'm trying to limit my eating habits to once a day. I'd like to say I've been getting bedrest, but I sit on my bed all day every day, so I don't think that counts.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Dang man hope you feeling better, sucks not being able to see through one eye!

Haven't stopped by to visit lately, wanted to say aloha!

Keep up the good work my friend!
    Thank you for the concern Wiz, I'm hoping it does like before and goes away after 2 days or so.

I could always return to it one day, but it feels like everyone stopped caring after the first hiatus. Doesn't feel worth it unless I have an audience, y'know?

I've been a bit sick lately, been very nauseous all day every day for about three days now, so I'm trying to limit my eating habits to once a day. I'd like to say I've been getting bedrest, but I sit on my bed all day every day, so I don't think that counts.
    As long as the thread gets updates, you'll have an audience from me. Take your time and do what you feel like, I'll wait.

Sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you get better. If it means you get to lay down and play games, then I say go for it.

Game Review Team

As long as the thread gets updates, you'll have an audience from me. Take your time and do what you feel like, I'll wait.

Sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you get better. If it means you get to lay down and play games, then I say go for it.
    If I did bring it back, I don't think I'd impose the once a day thing on myself, deadlines always make me lose motivation. It'd be like a "whenever the hell I feel like it" schedule, but I'd try to make it every other day.

This actually makes me want to continue, but I'd like to only focus on one game at a time. Maybe one game per week? Sorry if I'm getting annoying.

Notorious K.I.D.

If I did bring it back, I don't think I'd impose the once a day thing on myself, deadlines always make me lose motivation. It'd be like a "whenever the hell I feel like it" schedule, but I'd try to make it every other day.

This actually makes me want to continue, but I'd like to only focus on one game at a time. Maybe one game per week? Sorry if I'm getting annoying.
    That could work for you, the one game a week thing. It would allow you to make some progress and yet still switch things up. And don't worry, I don't find anything annoying about chatting with you. If anything I held back from posting in your threads and asking for updates because I didn't want to be annoying.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Its not easy K.I.D. by what you have described, sucks too you hurting from your eye and me from my ankle, twisted it at work yesteday, barely made it home luckily it was my left foot so I could drive home with no issue, but guess what the swelling went down no need to pay a hospital visit but I could walk today and I felt alot better, even though I came to work a little late.

On a side note will be picking up FFX 10 HD soon as you suggested a few days ago to start my rpg journey!

Also put up another Beatles song "Yesterday", thinking that all our troubles are left behind each day only to come back the next day. We live yesterday for tomorrow. (haha dont know if that made sense)

Keep up the good work amigo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

Its not easy K.I.D. by what you have described, sucks too you hurting from your eye and me from my ankle, twisted it at work yesteday, barely made it home luckily it was my left foot so I could drive home with no issue, but guess what the swelling went down no need to pay a hospital visit but I could walk today and I felt alot better, even though I came to work a little late.

On a side note will be picking up FFX 10 HD soon as you suggested a few days ago to start my rpg journey!

Also put up another Beatles song "Yesterday", thinking that all our troubles are left behind each day only to come back the next day. We live yesterday for tomorrow. (haha dont know if that made sense)

Keep up the good work amigo!
    Sorry to hear about your ankle Wiz, hope it gets better soon. My eye should be better in a couple of days, that's how long it took the swelling to go down last time this happened.

FF X is a great game to get into the series with. I'm looking forward to picking it up myself. We'll have to chat while playing in our quest to get the platinum.

Awesome song choice, it's one of my favorite Beatles songs, not that you can go wrong with any of their stuff, it's all good.

Venire, Videre, Vince

No problem man, hope you get better + thanks again for the gaming tips amigo!

It's time for some tacos!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Still the Chocobo

Aw Sorry to herar your eyes messed up. I hope it gets better soon.

KoA sounds like my kind of game. Loot! Loot! Loot! Have to check it into the wishlist.
    Oh and you already know, I'll be playing FFX along side you and Cid. Just really need a release date.....

Well have fun and feel better bro.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Local Drunk

Fuck it's like war zone in here with all you blokes comparing injuries and such lol. Sucks bout your eye mate, I can imagine how sore it must be but have a cone and you'll be right

Notorious K.I.D.

Aw Sorry to herar your eyes messed up. I hope it gets better soon.

KoA sounds like my kind of game. Loot! Loot! Loot! Have to check it into the wishlist.
    Oh and you already know, I'll be playing FFX along side you and Cid. Just really need a release date.....

Well have fun and feel better bro.
    KoA is a fucking blast so far, Beam and Kankri were dead on with their recommendations. We'll have to set up a friendly competition between our little collection of friends to compare progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Fuck it's like war zone in here with all you blokes comparing injuries and such lol. Sucks bout your eye mate, I can imagine how sore it must be but have a cone and you'll be right
    No idea wtf a cone is, but if you can smoke it, then I'm pretty sure I had one.

Thank you everyone for the concern, my eye is waaaaaay better today than it was the last couple of days. I hope to be back to my old self by this weekend, this includes working with beam on HoG's sig.

Local Drunk

Thank you everyone for the concern, my eye is waaaaaay better today than it was the last couple of days. I hope to be back to my old self by this weekend, this includes working with beam on HoG's sig.
    Lol, knew I'd get you with that. It's having a joint or a bong and I thought you would have lol.

Good to hear that mate. Everyone is eagerly awaiting this mad sig you and Beam are making for Hall.

Still the Chocobo

KoA is a fucking blast so far, Beam and Kankri were dead on with their recommendations. We'll have to set up a friendly competition between our little collection of friends to compare progress.

Never done that before, comparing A SP game while you and friends play at the same time. Sounds fun! And we can help Cid if he needs any help. I think I played through FFX like 5 times. It's been awhile but I know whats up with Spira

A cone is well...... Think of a safety cone shaped joint. Never cheefed on one myself but I've seen one. They pretty much break the laws of physics.

I appreciate you and Beam working on that for me. Should be an collab and I can't wait to wear it.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

PRO Member

Never done that before, comparing A SP game while you and friends play at the same time. Sounds fun! And we can help Cid if he needs any help. I think I played through FFX like 5 times. It's been awhile but I know whats up with Spira .
    Lol I used to do this years upon years ago. I was the first kid on my street to get Legend of Zelda, couple of my friends came over and played it and a few others I brought it to their house. Once we all had carts we were trading info like crazy "The raft is in level 3" "North, West, South, West" "Whistle at the lonly pond near the lost woods" etc lol marking eachother's progress. It actually used to happen alot with TMNT 1, Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2, Legacy of the Wizard, and the quite long Goonies 2. I would certianly be down to chat as I playthrough the game, I'm sure my fiancee will be getting this day 1 as X is very high up there in her list of FF games. As for myself I've yet to ever beat the game (having made it to Sin from the start about 3 times) nor have I ever completed my perfect file (had the sphere grid fully revamped to only contain +4 nodes and the highest hp and mp nodes possible, but hadn't finished maxing all aeons) maybe this time around, since my goals for FF13 & 13-2 were pretty big I think I can get it done in less than the 623:35 playclock on my most recent attempt at a perfect game, a year or 2 ago.

A cone is well...... Think of a safety cone shaped joint. Never cheefed on one myself but I've seen one. They pretty much break the laws of physics.
    one of my college friends used to roll these cones she called "A Tulip" which consisted of a cone placed at the end of a hollowed out thin bamboo stick (I'm guessing a straw or something similar would work) basically where people would put a filter rolling a joint or Cig, that's where she tied the stick into the cone. Didn't last too long, maybe 4 people would get it about 3-4 times, but man did you get railed, no matter what your tolerance was! I think recieving shotties, or doing gravo's were the only things that kicked me in the head harder back then...

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Still the Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Lol I used to do this years upon years ago. I was the first kid on my street to get Legend of Zelda, couple of my friends came over and played it and a few others I brought it to their house. Once we all had carts we were trading info like crazy "The raft is in level 3" "North, West, South, West" "Whistle at the lonly pond near the lost woods" etc lol marking eachother's progress. It actually used to happen alot with TMNT 1, Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2, Legacy of the Wizard, and the quite long Goonies 2. I would certianly be down to chat as I playthrough the game, I'm sure my fiancee will be getting this day 1 as X is very high up there in her list of FF games. As for myself I've yet to ever beat the game (having made it to Sin from the start about 3 times) nor have I ever completed my perfect file (had the sphere grid fully revamped to only contain +4 nodes and the highest hp and mp nodes possible, but hadn't finished maxing all aeons) maybe this time around, since my goals for FF13 & 13-2 were pretty big I think I can get it done in less than the 623:35 playclock on my most recent attempt at a perfect game, a year or 2 ago.
    Holy jeez That's a lot of time. I was pretty young around FFX's time so I played a lot but never went for perfecto game. My last play of the game, I had finally grabbed all Aeons, started for the first time the arena quest, and started figuring out some of those secret locations with the Al Bhed puzzle. Never got all the weapons or maxxed out Aeons but I guess that's what this HD version will be good for. Should be fun to all compare and maybe even learn some better tricks to the game. I may have played the game many times but I never got everything.

one of my college friends used to roll these cones she called "A Tulip" which consisted of a cone placed at the end of a hollowed out thin bamboo stick (I'm guessing a straw or something similar would work) basically where people would put a filter rolling a joint or Cig, that's where she tied the stick into the cone. Didn't last too long, maybe 4 people would get it about 3-4 times, but man did you get railed, no matter what your tolerance was! I think recieving shotties, or doing gravo's were the only things that kicked me in the head harder back then...
    Yeah they're a trip. Probaly a really strong high too like hitting da bong. I hit a gravity just once and that's probaly when I decided that I like to smoke just a little. lol
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast