Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game Never done that before, comparing A SP game while you and friends play at the same ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Never done that before, comparing A SP game while you and friends play at the same time. Sounds fun! And we can help Cid if he needs any help. I think I played through FFX like 5 times. It's been awhile but I know whats up with Spira

A cone is well...... Think of a safety cone shaped joint. Never cheefed on one myself but I've seen one. They pretty much break the laws of physics.

I appreciate you and Beam working on that for me. Should be an collab and I can't wait to wear it.
    Me and Beam played 13 and 13-2 together while chatting on MSN last year, it was epic to say the least. We'll have to remember to get a crew together to share info and everything. I never fully completed FF X but I'm sure that the pursuit of the platinum will require it.

And I thought those were called spleefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Lol I used to do this years upon years ago. I was the first kid on my street to get Legend of Zelda, couple of my friends came over and played it and a few others I brought it to their house. Once we all had carts we were trading info like crazy "The raft is in level 3" "North, West, South, West" "Whistle at the lonly pond near the lost woods" etc lol marking eachother's progress. It actually used to happen alot with TMNT 1, Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2, Legacy of the Wizard, and the quite long Goonies 2. I would certianly be down to chat as I playthrough the game, I'm sure my fiancee will be getting this day 1 as X is very high up there in her list of FF games. As for myself I've yet to ever beat the game (having made it to Sin from the start about 3 times) nor have I ever completed my perfect file (had the sphere grid fully revamped to only contain +4 nodes and the highest hp and mp nodes possible, but hadn't finished maxing all aeons) maybe this time around, since my goals for FF13 & 13-2 were pretty big I think I can get it done in less than the 623:35 playclock on my most recent attempt at a perfect game, a year or 2 ago.

one of my college friends used to roll these cones she called "A Tulip" which consisted of a cone placed at the end of a hollowed out thin bamboo stick (I'm guessing a straw or something similar would work) basically where people would put a filter rolling a joint or Cig, that's where she tied the stick into the cone. Didn't last too long, maybe 4 people would get it about 3-4 times, but man did you get railed, no matter what your tolerance was! I think recieving shotties, or doing gravo's were the only things that kicked me in the head harder back then...
    You and your gf are more than welcome to join or little experiment Trunk, the more the merrier.

In my 20 years of smoking herb, I've only passed out twice; gravity bong hits using a milk jug in the bathtub and knife hits from the stove. Good times indeed.

Holy jeez That's a lot of time. I was pretty young around FFX's time so I played a lot but never went for perfecto game. My last play of the game, I had finally grabbed all Aeons, started for the first time the arena quest, and started figuring out some of those secret locations with the Al Bhed puzzle. Never got all the weapons or maxxed out Aeons but I guess that's what this HD version will be good for. Should be fun to all compare and maybe even learn some better tricks to the game. I may have played the game many times but I never got everything.

Yeah they're a trip. Probaly a really strong high too like hitting da bong. I hit a gravity just once and that's probaly when I decided that I like to smoke just a little. lol
    If I had my druthers, I'd rather smoke it from my blown glass pipe. Bongs use the weed up too fast and I can't roll a joint to save my life.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Finally figured out your real identity mate

Lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Finally figured out your real identity mate

Lol.
    Some Fear and Loathing, huh.

You want to know how spot on you are? The buddy of mine who was with me when I passed out from the gravity bong hits, this was the movie he was having me watch before we decided to do them.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Some Fear and Loathing, huh.

You want to know how spot on you are? The buddy of mine who was with me when I passed out from the gravity bong hits, this was the movie he was having me watch before we decided to do them.
    Hell yeah.

Always spot on lol. Ha ha ha, awesome.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Glad your eye is feeling better amigo!

Can't wait to see the new collab your doing with Beam for HOG!

See ya around man!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Still the Chocobo

I was really high when I first watched Fear & Loathing..... seems to be a theme. Yeah I actually really enjoy just smoking A bowl. Don't really need much more I feel.

We got a FF X Game Team going!

Why hasn't anybody finished FF X???? Epic ending to pass up.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Fight Off Your Demons

You've never completed FFX?! And to think I once called you my friend

Add me to the list of talking about FFX when it's released. You know I can't pass up a FF game. Although since we're no longer friends, I'll just be talking to everyone else.

Notorious K.I.D.

I was really high when I first watched Fear & Loathing..... seems to be a theme. Yeah I actually really enjoy just smoking A bowl. Don't really need much more I feel.

We got a FF X Game Team going!

Why hasn't anybody finished FF X???? Epic ending to pass up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    You've never completed FFX?! And to think I once called you my friend

Add me to the list of talking about FFX when it's released. You know I can't pass up a FF game. Although since we're no longer friends, I'll just be talking to everyone else.
    I blame my lack of an attention span on why I have never finished FF X (or 8 and 12 for that matter). I have a bad habit of playing 3 or 4 games at the same time and something always gets put on the back burner. I remember getting really frustrated with Blitzball and giving up on trying to get Wakka's ultimate weapon. If there's a trophy for that minigame, then I'm screwed on the platinum, I hate Blitzball.

We'll have to set up a group so that we can have an organized discussion, but I'll leave that to someone who doesn't procrastinate as much as I seem to do, though that rules out Beam as well I fear.

PRO Member

@ Hall of Game, yea I've played through the story up to sin more than a few times, I used to be like Kid playing 3-4 games at a time, so I would take a "break" from grinding and by the time I returned I wanted to go through the story again. lol it's part of the reason a lot of older games are just now finally getting completed with 100% of my goals.

@kid if you're having trouble with the blitzball, make sure you learn the Jecht shot at the beginning of the game, and then as soon as you get to the Desert/Al Bhed part immediately recruit brother. Between brother and tidus (with the killer shot on goal) your team should level up a bit quicker, and you should be able to have an easier time getting wins/prizes!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    @ Hall of Game, yea I've played through the story up to sin more than a few times, I used to be like Kid playing 3-4 games at a time, so I would take a "break" from grinding and by the time I returned I wanted to go through the story again. lol it's part of the reason a lot of older games are just now finally getting completed with 100% of my goals.

@kid if you're having trouble with the blitzball, make sure you learn the Jecht shot at the beginning of the game, and then as soon as you get to the Desert/Al Bhed part immediately recruit brother. Between brother and tidus (with the killer shot on goal) your team should level up a bit quicker, and you should be able to have an easier time getting wins/prizes!
    I'm sure I'll be asking for pointers once the HD version comes out. I have no doubt there will be some trophies that pertain to the minigame.

So I've put KoA on the back burner in favor of continuing on my FF 9 run.

Current team is as follows: K.I.D. (Zidane), Beam (Vivi), and Kevin my son (Steiner). I have plans for HoG (Quina) and Feral (Amarant), that just leaves the females in my party. The only one that is guaranteed is Nat my daughter (Dagger).

Game Review Team

I'm sure I'll be asking for pointers once the HD version comes out. I have no doubt there will be some trophies that pertain to the minigame.

So I've put KoA on the back burner in favor of continuing on my FF 9 run.

Current team is as follows: K.I.D. (Zidane), Beam (Vivi), and Kevin my son (Steiner). I have plans for HoG (Quina) and Feral (Amarant), that just leaves the females in my party. The only one that is guaranteed is Nat my daughter (Dagger).
    Who's going to be Freya?

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    Who's going to be Freya?
    If that's a subtle request, consider it yours.

Game Review Team

If that's a subtle request, consider it yours.
    It might be.

Freya IS my favorite character though.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    It might be.

Freya IS my favorite character though.
    It's the least I can do to return the favor of naming your Koffing after me. Plus it was your thread that pushed me to purchase this game again. That locks down Freya, all that is left is Eiko, any suggestions are welcome.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Stopping by to pay a visit amigo!

I see your almost done with the letter "D" of the games you've played, almost there my friend!

Keep up the good work my friend you can do it!

Now that your eye is feeling better you should be able to tackle those remaining games out of the way!

Any more games you bought in the meantime from that store near your house?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Still the Chocobo

You named a character after me? Ah the days of entering your own names.....
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Stopping by to pay a visit amigo!

I see your almost done with the letter "D" of the games you've played, almost there my friend!

Keep up the good work my friend you can do it!

Now that your eye is feeling better you should be able to tackle those remaining games out of the way!

Any more games you bought in the meantime from that store near your house?
    Thank you for the concern Wiz, I'm feeling much, much better. I will try my best to get more of my checklist done this weekend. Please keep checking in.

You named a character after me? Ah the days of entering your own names.....
    Yessir, you are now officially my Blue Mage, I just got your character and Kankri's last night. Beam has a bitchin' piece he started for your sig, and I will try to get it done this weekend, though I don't have to do much to it, he's got a really nice start to it.

Still the Chocobo

Yessir, you are now officially my Blue Mage, I just got your character and Kankri's last night. Beam has a bitchin' piece he started for your sig, and I will try to get it done this weekend, though I don't have to do much to it, he's got a really nice start to it.
    Yeah! I like blue! Well that's awesome and I'm sure it's great. Let's see this checklist get going again!
    Good to hear your feeling better as well.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Local Drunk

Don't stop by for a bit and suddenly got a character named after me, there's the promise of progress and you & Beam are working on Hall's sig. Fuck it's all happening here

Venire, Videre, Vince

A nice tune for you to listen as your work on you cl amigo!

Stopping by to pay a visit!

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast