Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 608

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game Yeah! I like blue! Well that's awesome and I'm sure it's great. Let's see this checklist ...

  1. #341
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Yeah! I like blue! Well that's awesome and I'm sure it's great. Let's see this checklist get going again!
    Good to hear your feeling better as well.
    Finally got a day off so I plan on getting through some of the OP today. Might even be able to finish up the sig and avy tonight as well.

    Don't hold me to that though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Don't stop by for a bit and suddenly got a character named after me, there's the promise of progress and you & Beam are working on Hall's sig. Fuck it's all happening here
    Welcome back, I myself haven't been available much the last week or so as well. Should be some progress on one of the fronts by the end of the night.

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post


    A nice tune for you to listen as your work on you cl amigo!


    Stopping by to pay a visit!

    Keep up the good work!
    Many thanks my good friend. Another great video, that's a really great choice right there.

    Appreciate you stopping by Wiz, you're in here almost more than me.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  2. #342
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Almost done with the D section finally lol seems like its taking a long time! I wish i never deleted my CL because now i been redoing it b4 i add it all back in there but i just feel like in a couple months i'ma delete it again anyway.

    The beatles?? really!!!



    It is time for me to go underground

  3. #343
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Almost done with the D section finally lol seems like its taking a long time! I wish i never deleted my CL because now i been redoing it b4 i add it all back in there but i just feel like in a couple months i'ma delete it again anyway.

    The beatles?? really!!!
    Yoo Hoo, yeah it took a couple of weeks but the D's are finally done. Between my allergic reaction and a switch up of my work schedule, the last week or so has been hectic around here. I'm not worried about having to delete my cl or even updating as much as I am worried about just finishing it without adding too many more games.

    There ain't nothing wrong with some Beatles, they're probably my favorite band ever and I could listen to them anytime.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  4. #344
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    I want to join this Beatles bandwagon too, so here's one of my favorites.


  5. #345
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    YAHOO, you completed the "D" section of your games! way to go my friend!


    Glad you're doing better and my ankle is a lot better now. So all good on my end!


    @Yoo_Hoo_Sniper if you did not know by now The Beatles are one of K.I.D's fav bands I posted a vid once and he told me exactly who he liked so I have been posting Beatles song's for a while now and mainly those that relate to his cl sometimes


    Thank you for the kind words K.I.D. I don't do much just try to keep in touch and watch your progress on your cl + comments!


    Oh snap Beam, just submitted a song I have to do my part too so check this one out:




    Let it be known that K.I.D.s cl is an epic adventure in the making and he will finish his quest to the letter "Z" of games! LOL You can do it!

    Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

    Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

  6. #346
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I want to join this Beatles bandwagon too, so here's one of my favorites.

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    YAHOO, you completed the "D" section of your games! way to go my friend!


    Glad you're doing better and my ankle is a lot better now. So all good on my end!


    @Yoo_Hoo_Sniper if you did not know by now The Beatles are one of K.I.D's fav bands I posted a vid once and he told me exactly who he liked so I have been posting Beatles song's for a while now and mainly those that relate to his cl sometimes


    Thank you for the kind words K.I.D. I don't do much just try to keep in touch and watch your progress on your cl + comments!


    Oh snap Beam, just submitted a song I have to do my part too so check this one out:




    Let it be known that K.I.D.s cl is an epic adventure in the making and he will finish his quest to the letter "Z" of games! LOL You can do it!
    Thank you for the epic videos guys, I absolutely love them. Glad to hear your ankle is better Wiz.

    Here's a couple of tunes that I find unrivaled.



    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  7. #347
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    I will not be outdone! So here's another



    Can we tell I like the white album? No? Good, 'cause I have a few more from it to post yet

    Edit: I've been 'd with the same song from the original himself.

  8. #348
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I will not be outdone! So here's another



    Can we tell I like the white album? No? Good, 'cause I have a few more from it to post yet

    Edit: I've been 'd with the same song from the original himself.
    Yet another instance where beam can read my mind.

    Let there be no doubt that I consider him one of my closest dearest friends. Seriously man, you're the best.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  9. #349
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    Beam + K.I.D. awesome vids and thank you for sharing them!

    Shall we take a ride in the Yellow Submarine lol!





    We should have room right fellas for Feral + Hall_Of_Game lol or should we leave those guys at the docks! LMNO! just messing

    Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

    Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

  10. #350
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Yet another instance where beam can read my mind.

    Let there be no doubt that I consider him one of my closest dearest friends. Seriously man, you're the best.
    The feeling is mutual

  11. #351
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Beam + K.I.D. awesome vids and thank you for sharing them!

    Shall we take a ride in the Yellow Submarine lol!





    We should have room right fellas for Feral + Hall_Of_Game lol or should we leave those guys at the docks! LMNO! just messing
    Even if I have to have the biggest damn submarine ever, I welcome any and all of my friends here. Much love guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    The feeling is mutual
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  12. #352
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    I just wanted to post my appreciation for Kid working with me on yet another sig. We've managed to finish HOG's "request", and much sooner than I thought we would lol. Sad as it's been at least a week. Here's what I started with and sent to Kid...



    And this is what he sent back to me. Amazing work done on his part, and it's always appreciated him taking my stuff and making it that much better



    And because he is the king of avatars, here's what he came up with for that.

    Last edited by Beam; 06-21-2013 at 02:07 AM.

  13. #353
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Dope work of art on the collabo and avy! Pretty sweet looking I didn't know you did sig's and avy's all the cool people stay hidden and undetected not wanting to be bothered....

    I'ma start adding some different old school music get you into that like some genesis of phil collins



    It is time for me to go underground

  14. #354
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I just wanted to post my appreciation for Kid working with me on yet another sig. We've managed to finish HOG's "request", and much sooner than I thought we would lol. Sad as it's been at least a week. Here's what I started with and sent to Kid... And this is what he sent back to me. Amazing work done on his part, and it's always appreciated him taking my stuff and making it that much better And because he is the king of avatars, here's what he came up with for that.
    The pleasure was all mine Beam. And this time it's my turn to say that most of the work was done by you. I loved the vector work and really couldn't find much that would improve upon it. When you have a partner in crime as talented as Beam, it makes the work that much easier. I realize that HoG is not quite a Pro member yet, but I feel he is close to achieving that goal. If it turns out that his status doesn't change I will be more than willing to adjust the size or rework something else for him. I can now head off to bed a happy artist and I wish everyone a good night's sleep.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  15. #355
    Fight Off Your Demons
    Beam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Dope work of art on the collabo and avy! Pretty sweet looking I didn't know you did sig's and avy's all the cool people stay hidden and undetected not wanting to be bothered....

    I'ma start adding some different old school music get you into that like some genesis of phil collins
    We used to be in a couple shops together in the AI section of this forum, but have since "retired" for the most part. We've both done a lot of sigs, avies, banners for this site, but after a while requests start to take their toll and become less fun. It's easy to lose inspiration when you're only doing themes that other people want, rather than what you want to work on. You should really check out Kid's showcase and see all the great work he's done as an artist here.

  16. #356
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Dope work of art on the collabo and avy! Pretty sweet looking I didn't know you did sig's and avy's all the cool people stay hidden and undetected not wanting to be bothered....

    I'ma start adding some different old school music get you into that like some genesis of phil collins
    I'm always down for some Genesis, my taste in music runs from the 50's and 60's to the late 80's. Once the Grunge scene hit in the 90's I tuned it out, plus everything now a days is cookie cutter hip-hop crap. Thanks for the kind words Yoo Hoo, I appreciate anyone who likes my work, especially when it's something I've worked on with Beam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    We used to be in a couple shops together in the AI section of this forum, but have since "retired" for the most part. We've both done a lot of sigs, avies, banners for this site, but after a while requests start to take their toll and become less fun. It's easy to lose inspiration when you're only doing themes that other people want, rather than what you want to work on. You should really check out Kid's showcase and see all the great work he's done as an artist here.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  17. #357
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Goodnight K.I.D take care enjoy that new work schedule....I have heard of all the work but I never paid much attention to the art as I never was asking for anything so it was kinda something I never ventured into. I will check out that link you sent me. May I ask why not so much yellow I thought HoG was into yellow a lot lol

    My wife bought me CS6 Photoshop for fathers day and i only dabbled with it for like 45 minutes not the greatest artist



    It is time for me to go underground

  18. #358
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Goodnight K.I.D take care enjoy that new work schedule....I have heard of all the work but I never paid much attention to the art as I never was asking for anything so it was kinda something I never ventured into. I will check out that link you sent me. May I ask why not so much yellow I thought HoG was into yellow a lot lol
    No pressure Yoo Hoo, but you're always welcome to venture into my Showcase even though it's been dead for a year or so. As far as the lack of Yellow in his piece, I'd chalk it up to the fact that I had no clue it was his preferred color, lol.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  19. #359
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    This is just because you said cookie cutter hip hop i won't ever post anything like this again in your CL..As far as the yellow for HoG I dunno just seems like every avy or sig he did have had yellow in it could just be me. I love me some oldies music myself but honestly never got into the beetles i like AC DC Peaches n Herb Marvin Gaye Greggory Abbot ZZ Top just some cool stuff to me

    I did check out that showcase I seen a lot of niiiice stuff that superwoman or whatever with that tan line looked banging but they were siiiiick a lot of them there were as expected possibly that i didnt like



    It is time for me to go underground

  20. #360
    PRO Member
    Trunksu25's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    34

    That is an incredible sig you and Beam made, you still got the magic when it comes to the artwork Kid
    Keep up the great work guys!

    Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

    Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!


    My Trophy List
    : Click Here




Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO