Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; You've added to the people that think Duke Nukem Forever is shit. Never played it and never will cause of ...

Local Drunk

You've added to the people that think Duke Nukem Forever is shit. Never played it and never will cause of that. Disappointing really, used to love Duke Nukem when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Finally got a day off so I plan on getting through some of the OP today. Might even be able to finish up the sig and avy tonight as well.

Don't hold me to that though.
    Sweet, progress is good lol. Well you did and I didn't have to hold you to it

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

K.I.D. + Beam once again work for the sig + avy combo for HOG!

Way to go! Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    This is just because you said cookie cutter hip hop i won't ever post anything like this again in your CL..As far as the yellow for HoG I dunno just seems like every avy or sig he did have had yellow in it could just be me. I love me some oldies music myself but honestly never got into the beetles i like AC DC Peaches n Herb Marvin Gaye Greggory Abbot ZZ Top just some cool stuff to me

I did check out that showcase I seen a lot of niiiice stuff that superwoman or whatever with that tan line looked banging but they were siiiiick a lot of them there were as expected possibly that i didnt like
    All those would qualify as good music to me.

Truth be told, out of the 2 years or so that i was making sigs, I really only liked the last 3 months of my work. That's not to say that I don't like everything I did in the beginning, but I didn't have much talent/skills and was kind of against learning how others did sigs. I appreciate you checking out my stuff though, that Superwoman piece just happens to be one of my earliest works. I like it, but I still see things on it that should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    That is an incredible sig you and Beam made, you still got the magic when it comes to the artwork Kid
    Keep up the great work guys!
    Thank you, thank you Trunksu for the kind words. Every so often I can get one right; add Beam into the mix and I'll guarantee some sick shit every damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You've added to the people that think Duke Nukem Forever is shit. Never played it and never will cause of that. Disappointing really, used to love Duke Nukem when I was a kid.

Sweet, progress is good lol. Well you did and I didn't have to hold you to it
    Duke Nukem Forever is absolute shit. I wouldn't buy it used for 4.99, and I believe they're asking 10-15 for it at Gamestop.

Do I detect a hint of sadness because Feral missed out a chance to hold me.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    K.I.D. + Beam once again work for the sig + avy combo for HOG!

Way to go! Keep up the good work!
    Many thanks Wiz, there's always a chance we'll team up again out of the blue, so keep an eye out.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

So you use Gimp for your artwork? I never got used to that which is why i asked for photoshop. I completely agree Duke Nukem sucked big ones at least the one released on PS3 just a terrible game

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

So you use Gimp for your artwork? I never got used to that which is why i asked for photoshop. I completely agree Duke Nukem sucked big ones at least the one released on PS3 just a terrible game
    I've always used GIMP, so it's all I know. Beam uses PS now, but back in the day he was a GG just like me, and we all used GIMP. I hear it's incredibly hard to get used to, but once you do, it's a far better program than GIMP.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Duke Nukem Forever is absolute shit. I wouldn't buy it used for 4.99, and I believe they're asking 10-15 for it at Gamestop.

Do I detect a hint of sadness because Feral missed out a chance to hold me.
    So I've heard Lol now that's saying something. Gamestop likes jacked up prices.

Definitely, cried myself to sleep last night cause of that

Notorious K.I.D.

So I've heard Lol now that's saying something. Gamestop likes jacked up prices.
    What's funny is that I'd heard about how bad it was, but i couldn't believe it could possibly be that bad. When I had the chance to try it out for free, I still felt cheated.

Definitely, cried myself to sleep last night cause of that
    Great, now I feel like a bastard.

Local Drunk

What's funny is that I'd heard about how bad it was, but i couldn't believe it could possibly be that bad. When I had the chance to try it out for free, I still felt cheated.

Great, now I feel like a bastard.
    Proof that sometimes you should believe everything you hear about a game. Damn.

As you should lol.

Notorious K.I.D.

Figured it was about time I updated a few more games. Made it through the E's, in big part because there's only 3 of them.

Local Drunk

Leave it hanging right near one of my favourite games

Good to see a spec of progress here instead of just bullshitting

Notorious K.I.D.

Leave it hanging right near one of my favourite games
    Which game are you waiting for?

Good to see a spec of progress here instead of just bullshitting
    So says the king of all bullshitters.

Local Drunk

Which game are you waiting for?

So says the king of all bullshitters.
    Fallout 3.

Lol, as I've said before I just run the bar can't help who wants to come by for a drink and a yarn

Notorious K.I.D.

Fallout 3.
    Love that game as well.

New Vegas is ok too, I should get back into that again.

Lol, as I've said before I just run the bar can't help who wants to come by for a drink and a yarn
    Yeah, but come 2 am you're supposed to kick them out.

Local Drunk

Love that game as well.

New Vegas is ok too, I should get back into that again.

Yeah, but come 2 am you're supposed to kick them out.
    Excellent

Yeah, not as good as 3 though hey.

Lol 2am? 4am mate and nah I enjoy seeing them the next morning hungover as fuck so I can laugh and play loud music at them

Fight Off Your Demons

I like your opinion on Enlslaved, but you forgot to mention how much bullshit the ending is lol

Still the Chocobo

Came by to see and looky here.. You got some done. Good to see you make progress on the checklist. Interesting to read about Disgaea as I've seen and heard about them but never got a summary. RPGs are good for gameplay but I have got to have some story to get me by but that doesn't stop you.

You and Beam really did well on that combo for me. Thanks a lot again. I'm so torn because this one by DaRe is awesome and I'll be waiting to wear yours guys. Also, kudos on making Tidus look cool..... that's tough work....

Also yellow is one my least favorite colors so you all know
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Excellent

Yeah, not as good as 3 though hey.

Lol 2am? 4am mate and nah I enjoy seeing them the next morning hungover as fuck so I can laugh and play loud music at them
    Whatever makes them suffer Feral, it's all good with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I like your opinion on Enlslaved, but you forgot to mention how much bullshit the ending is lol
    Honestly, I was so disinterested in the game that by the end I wasn't paying attention to the story and can't remember it for the life of me.

Crap game was crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Came by to see and looky here.. You got some done. Good to see you make progress on the checklist. Interesting to read about Disgaea as I've seen and heard about them but never got a summary. RPGs are good for gameplay but I have got to have some story to get me by but that doesn't stop you.

You and Beam really did well on that combo for me. Thanks a lot again. I'm so torn because this one by DaRe is awesome and I'll be waiting to wear yours guys. Also, kudos on making Tidus look cool..... that's tough work....

Also yellow is one my least favorite colors so you all know
    I relish stories in my RPG's as well, but it's really the micro-managing aspect of NIS games that draws me in. Some people do appreciate the quirky spin that NIS games take, but I don't really focus on that.

You're more than welcome for the pieces, and you can wear them whenever you feel like, me and Beam both understand I'm sure. Tidus wasn't hard to work with once I found a decent render I could use, a lot of them weren't cut very well I found. Glad we stayed away from yellow as the main color in the work.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Fallout 3 and not New Vegas? I dunno I got maybe a hour into 3 before I got tired of it I preferred New Vegas but I guess this will lead me into playing it again 3 that is. And good work progressing through the alphabet still going to be awhile

Notorious K.I.D.

Fallout 3 and not New Vegas? I dunno I got maybe a hour into 3 before I got tired of it I preferred New Vegas but I guess this will lead me into playing it again 3 that is. And good work progressing through the alphabet still going to be awhile
    I'm not quite in the same boat as Feral when it comes to the Fallout games. I loved 3 and I really do like New Vegas as well, I just haven't got back into it since I've got more games to play. The progress in here is going slowly but surely; very, very slowly lol. At this rate I figure I'll be done by Christmas.

On a side note I should be getting another PS3 by next Wednesday, one that actually has WiFi. This means that I should be making a return to PSn soon enough. Plenty of cool people I'll be needing to add to my friend's list.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Can't you use an Ethernet cord to run t from your receiver to play online? I got 2 PS3 and i couldn't imagine not being wireless

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast