Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; K.I.D. pretty awesome idea I personally love reading people opinions on games especially those who have the same taste since ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

K.I.D. pretty awesome idea I personally love reading people opinions on games especially those who have the same taste since it can branch me out to play something normally I wouldn't have before or possibly haven't heard of. Those 2 games you have currently I have no interest in those, however its pretty awesome how you game with your son! Keep it up I will be a frequent visiter here.

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    This should be fun to see when it's finished.
    Thank you Jackel, I'm trying to figure out how to make it look better as far as the format goes. The OP is gonna be huge though, that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    K.I.D. are you going to play FF7 all the way until you get ?

If they'd do a HD version, then yes I would go for plat. And it would be my proudest one yet. With no trophy support, I'm just playing for the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    K.I.D. pretty awesome idea I personally love reading people opinions on games especially those who have the same taste since it can branch me out to play something normally I wouldn't have before or possibly haven't heard of. Those 2 games you have currently I have no interest in those, however its pretty awesome how you game with your son! Keep it up I will be a frequent visiter here.
    Thanks Sniper, I too had little interest in those first 2 games. Not the greatest games to start the checklist off with, but hopefully it gets better once I start to hit games I actually had a lot of fun playing. I game with all 3 of my kids. My 2 boys steal all my time on the PS3, while my daughter is more than happy playing some version of Sims on her DSi.

Please stop by whenever you like, and whether you agree or disagree, please let me know what you think of my opinions.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Alright I'm here to update this for you **cracks knuckles**

You wish mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Alright I'm here to update this for you **cracks knuckles**

You wish mate
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you wanna know what I was doing in the 15 minutes since you posted. I finished up 2 more summaries. Sweet Jebus what have I got myself into.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you wanna know what I was doing in the 15 minutes since you posted. I finished up 2 more summaries. Sweet Jebus what have I got myself into.
    Lol. 2 summaries in 15 mins At that rate it would take a day straight to write up all the summaries, good luck with that Ha ha ha.

Notorious K.I.D.

Lol. 2 summaries in 15 mins At that rate it would take a day straight to write up all the summaries, good luck with that Ha ha ha.
    Actually, it's more like 2 summaries a day, and it'll take me 3 months.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Actually, it's more like 2 summaries a day, and it'll take me 3 months.
    You need to work on that then Just keep adding to it whenever and you'll be done in less than that.

Notorious K.I.D.

You need to work on that then Just keep adding to it whenever and you'll be done in less than that.
    So I added to it finally. At some point I can see me having to readjust the format to make it look better, but if I can get the majority of it finished I'll be alright. There's no need for the

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the A's are done and now it's on to the B's. There's a lot more games in this area that I enjoyed. So if you notice how little I had to say about the first couple, the summaries will get better, I promise.

The Stereotype Killer

I'm digging the beginning and definitely looking forward to the continuation! Also, kickass title.
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Alliren View Post
    I'm digging the beginning and definitely looking forward to the continuation! Also, kickass title.
    Awww, thank you Alliren. I'm trying my best not to take months to do this. But I take comfort in everyone's reaction to the title at least.

Game Review Team

Looking good so far, I have high hopes for this.

I also agree on 3DDGH, haha. I spent a long long time making a character, and then beat the first dungeon and quit. I was really hyped for the game too, but oh well.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    Looking good so far, I have high hopes for this.

I also agree on 3DDGH, haha. I spent a long long time making a character, and then beat the first dungeon and quit. I was really hyped for the game too, but oh well.
    Thanks Kankri, much appreciated. Yeah 3DDGH should have appealed to the old school gamer in me, but at the time I just found too much other shit that I wanted to play. The character creation was my favorite part of it. It's not that it's a bad game, it's not even in the Top 10 worst games I've played.

The Deathly Rhythm

Good luck constructing for CL
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Good luck constructing for CL
    Thanks Kratos, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get if I want my CL to not look like a crapload of text. I'll see what I can do.

Synthwave <3

I liked reading your descriptions, they really cracked me up! Looking forward to reading what you have to say about the B's.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Venire, Videre, Vince

There's a few games in the B section I can't wait to read man!

Keep it up!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

-i- love myself.

Love your desc. for the games in the A section, can't wait to read the ones in the B section.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I liked reading your descriptions, they really cracked me up! Looking forward to reading what you have to say about the B's.
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    There's a few games in the B section I can't wait to read man!

Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Love your desc. for the games in the A section, can't wait to read the ones in the B section.
    Thanks you guys. I noticed as I was going through the A games that they weren't my favorites, hence the descriptions are kinda lame. There's plenty in the B section that I enjoyed alot more. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned.

Still the Chocobo

Alright, your checklist is looking better. I like how you have NEXT UP at the bottom. Like tune in next week....... Keep up the work. It may be some work but it already looks good.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Alright, your checklist is looking better. I like how you have NEXT UP at the bottom. Like tune in next week....... Keep up the work. It may be some work but it already looks good.
    LOL, you don't know how right you are about the "tune in next week" comment. At this rate I'll be lucky if I can do a letter a week on some of these. Appreciate the following HoG, thanks for stopping by.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast