Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

T.H.C. by K.I.D.

This is a discussion on T.H.C. by K.I.D. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by K.I.D. Thank you Pixie, I appreciate the thought. I'm trying my best to balance work/kids/games/cl. P.S. I'll ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Thank you Pixie, I appreciate the thought. I'm trying my best to balance work/kids/games/cl.

P.S. I'll send you a PSN request as well if you don't mind.
    Same here except the kids part replace with husband lol. I'm topped off at the moment I have to make room for you and sniper. I'll let you know when I get the chance to do that Kid.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

PRO Member

Major grats on the milestone Kid! I'm about 3k trophies behind you gonna be a while till I get there myself
    nice work with the updates on the list tho man, I haven't been able to check it out lately but it's definately lookin good! although all those new games now need to be added too
    Just updated my list today as well so it's finally current again, although I still want to do something with section 7 just not sure what yet.

PS you got a PS3 again I take it? I'll send you a friend request the next time I get online if you like

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Forget I Was Ever Here

Thank you Pixie, I appreciate the thought. I'm trying my best to balance work/kids/games/cl.

P.S. I'll send you a PSN request as well if you don't mind.
    K.I.D. you also made post 420 reply in your CL i'm not one that encourages this but thats cool too as I seen b4

I just picked up BL 2 if you have it but I have a ton of games if u wanna play ever i did get your request before i went to bed last night

It is time for me to go underground

Still the Chocobo

Congrats on 4,420 trophies. Good to see your taking full advantage of PS+ with a bunch of freebies. Like Feral says though, you'll never be done with this CL.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    K.I.D. you also made post 420 reply in your CL i'm not one that encourages this but thats cool too as I seen b4

I just picked up BL 2 if you have it but I have a ton of games if u wanna play ever i did get your request before i went to bed last night
    I still have BL2 in my PS3 system, I am here to help you and K.I.D if you are ready

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

Thanks Feral, and yes I fear this will never get done. Not only have I added about 16 games in the last 2 days, but 4 or 5 of them are in categories I've thought to be finished.
    At this rate that fear could come true. Shit, well I'd focus on the next sections then go back once (if) you're done. Maybe I should give you a hand with this

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

1. Congrats on the new trophy total milestone amigo!
    2. Make some room in your Inbox man its full - or just email me a personal email and I take it from there amigo
    3. Enjoy your PS+ subcription

Have fun with all your new games you just bought and glad you had a blast on your birthday!

Wiz, stopping by your cl to pay you a visit | Enjoy this tune amigo:

Keep up the good work amigo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Still the Chocobo

El_Cid.....

Don't forget the 3,000 views here.... :stare:

Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Same here except the kids part replace with husband lol. I'm topped off at the moment I have to make room for you and sniper. I'll let you know when I get the chance to do that Kid.
    Thanks Pixie, whenever you get the chance send me a request and I'll gladly accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Major grats on the milestone Kid! I'm about 3k trophies behind you gonna be a while till I get there myself
    nice work with the updates on the list tho man, I haven't been able to check it out lately but it's definately lookin good! although all those new games now need to be added too
    Just updated my list today as well so it's finally current again, although I still want to do something with section 7 just not sure what yet.

PS you got a PS3 again I take it? I'll send you a friend request the next time I get online if you like
    I was just in your CL this morning and admiring the view in there, keep up the great work I love it. Send me a request as well, I'll look for it.

Nice catch on the post #, I never noticed that. I was just telling my son today that I want to get BL2 again. I have a Level 38 Gunzerker saved on my HD so I will look for you when I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Congrats on 4,420 trophies. Good to see your taking full advantage of PS+ with a bunch of freebies. Like Feral says though, you'll never be done with this CL.
    Nope, this thing will never end. Right now I'm jumping between XCom and SR3 all thanks to PS+.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I still have BL2 in my PS3 system, I am here to help you and K.I.D if you are ready
    I look forward to gaming again with you Hasan.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    At this rate that fear could come true. Shit, well I'd focus on the next sections then go back once (if) you're done. Maybe I should give you a hand with this
    You THINK you should give me a hand? I KNOW you should. Yeah, my plan is to continue with the other categories until I finish some or beat one of these games.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    1. Congrats on the new trophy total milestone amigo!
    2. Make some room in your Inbox man its full - or just email me a personal email and I take it from there amigo
    3. Enjoy your PS+ subcription

Have fun with all your new games you just bought and glad you had a blast on your birthday!

Wiz, stopping by your cl to pay you a visit | Enjoy this tune amigo:

Keep up the good work amigo!
    Thanks Wiz, I'll go empty my inbox right now. I am thoroughly enjoying my PS+ sub.

El_Cid.....

Don't forget the 3,000 views here.... :stare:

Thank you for noticing HoG, is it bad that I never saw that.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Ice Cream Firefighter

Man you have so much work left ahead of you to get all that info complete but it will be worth it when your finished. Ever thought about sidewalls? I could make some epic marijuana one's for you, somewhat similar to mine by making two layers and make the underlayer glow. Let me know if you them made, I won't make them as thick as mine though.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Still the Chocobo

Thank you for noticing HoG, is it bad that I never saw that.
    No, I have no idea how many mine has. Not a lot I'm sure. lol I was just mentioning since you only made this a month or so ago.

3,000 post so quickly mean your well known and people are interested in the cl

Speaking of which..... how's the E's coming along
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Venire, Videre, Vince

Wiz stopping by your cl to pay a visit!

Enjoy yet another Beatles tune:

Keep up the good work and good luck with the letter "E" of your games!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Man you have so much work left ahead of you to get all that info complete but it will be worth it when your finished. Ever thought about sidewalls? I could make some epic marijuana one's for you, somewhat similar to mine by making two layers and make the underlayer glow. Let me know if you them made, I won't make them as thick as mine though.
    I feel bad for not responding sooner, I would love to have some work done by you. Whenever you get a chance please send me something and I will try to make it work, though I'll probably have coding questions because I suck at this. Many thanks GDT.

No, I have no idea how many mine has. Not a lot I'm sure. lol I was just mentioning since you only made this a month or so ago.

3,000 post so quickly mean your well known and people are interested in the cl

Speaking of which..... how's the E's coming along
    Wiz stopping by your cl to pay a visit!

Enjoy yet another Beatles tune:

Keep up the good work and good luck with the letter "E" of your games!
    Thank you for the kind words guys, E's are pretty much done it's just the F's that are waiting for me now. Ever since i got my PS3 online I've been playing more and more online. Beam and I are playing through FF 13-2 and my brother just got SR3 and we've been playing the shit out of it. I'll try my best to update some more of this but until then thank you to everyone who stops in here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Ice Cream Firefighter

This is only a quick throw together but this is what I came up with mate. Let me know what you think.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Look at that your going to do the side banners too? Awesome and GDT thats an awesome banner well both of you cant wait to see it setup!

I see you n Kevin take turns on the console lol he doesn't like xbox much?

It is time for me to go underground

Venire, Videre, Vince

Wiz, stopping by to pay you a cl visit buddy! Its that your son just recently joined the site, pretty epic dude!

Well wanted to say hi amigo! Now we got even MORE taco lovers! EPIC!

Good luck as you continue in your quest to complete your cl bub! (got that from Wolverine lol)

Sometimes its nice to take a break and run through some strawberry fields!

Here I leave you yet another Beatles tune amigo they have so many good tunes this one is on the tops for me:

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    This is only a quick throw together but this is what I came up with mate. Let me know what you think.

Hot damn, those look bitchin'. Now I need to figure out how to make them work.

Look at that your going to do the side banners too? Awesome and GDT thats an awesome banner well both of you cant wait to see it setup!

I see you n Kevin take turns on the console lol he doesn't like xbox much?
    Thanks for the vid YH, not a bad tune at all. Kevin only uses his 360 for Minecraft, his Wii for watching YT and Let's Plays', and he dominates the time on the PS3.

Wiz, stopping by to pay you a cl visit buddy! Its that your son just recently joined the site, pretty epic dude!

Well wanted to say hi amigo! Now we got even MORE taco lovers! EPIC!

Good luck as you continue in your quest to complete your cl bub! (got that from Wolverine lol)

Sometimes its nice to take a break and run through some strawberry fields!

Here I leave you yet another Beatles tune amigo they have so many good tunes this one is on the tops for me:

Many thanks Wiz, that's a beautiful song, definitely in the top 5 for me. Yeah Kevin wanted to post in you MvF thread and he wanted DaRe to make him a sig and stuff. So I told him he has to join if he wants to post in the threads. I'm gonna try to update this thing tomorrow guys, but don't hold me to it.

Local Drunk

Definitely holding you having this updated tomorrow

You should get Kevin to help you out with it so then you can get more PS3 time lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Ice Cream Firefighter

Mate I have almost got all those checklist banners ready for you, i'm glad you liked it. I will post them here (26 total) in thumbnail form when i'm finished with the last few, all labeled for your convenience. You may be a bit flustered with how to do this or use them but with your permission, I will reply to the OP and relay out your whole CL with the use of the sidewalls. Afterward if you like the look of the reply, you reply to it, copy it, edit your OP, delete everything, and replace it with the new design, remove the quote tags and save it.

I personally would take your spoilers out and allow every info for every game, I know with the amount of games you own, this would make scrolling your CL insanely long, which is why I would add a alphabet link directory up the top of the CL but then have more links set up under each letter leading you to each games info block. I would also try to create a main banner for you, using the weed smoking weed from the sidewalls, with a kickass font for you.

Let me know and I will begin work on this for you, shouldn't take me anymore then 5 hours to have something to show you.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Left 1,000 Right 1,000

Left 900 Right 900

Left 800 Right 800

Left 700 Right 700

Left 600 Right 600

Left 500 Right 500

Left 400 Right 400

Left 300 Right 300

Left 200 Right 200

Left 100 Right 100

75px High Topper

50px High Topper

25px High Topper
    Return To Directory Will Go Here

Ended up being 23 not 26 mate. Click on them and they will open on another screen in full, numbers represent px high. Now there are a couple of things that you need to know.

Instructions

Toggle Spoiler

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast